View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Opportunity (for Narissa and Princess Tidal) 

Location: *salutes* Narissa at your service! . . . .wait. . .
Post Re: Opportunity (for Narissa and Princess Tidal)
Narrisa frowned. From what she could see, there was no true fear. But they stated the same things. Safety in number and dangerous to be alone. But something of it was off that she couldn't pin down right there. What was the problem. She looked over Etolie's face and tried to detected any sense of deception and could pick none. That left Celes.

Why would she leave such an important detail out to begin with and not warn us, but greet us warmly? Narrisa instantly became aware of Celes. She must be one of those bully hazers. It was the only thing she could draw upon that would make sense. There was no sense of fear in her 'recollection' and nothing attacked her or Etolie coming here. So it had to be false.

But just in case.

"Yeah, well, see you. Etolie, if you're staying, that's on you," she gave, jumping into the water. As the bubbles caressed her chocolate body, her momentum kicking her out, her eyes gained a honey blue glimmer to them, her mana sight activating. If anything was in front or under her hidden in the depths in the sea, she would be able to tell if it came at her. But that didn't slow her pace as she made a mad swim towards the shore.

Charachter listing :D
~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about her bust size?!
Vegeta:It's . . .ITS OVER NINE-THOUSAND!!!!

*gets mauled for bad joke*

Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:51 pm

The Princess stares at Narissa as she departs in disbelief. "Wow! I can't believe she's willing to face the demon shark! There's no way she can outswim it, so what is she thinking?" She uses its true name now, seeing that there is hardly any more use in pretending. Smiling, she adds: "I guess she wants it to fuck her and eat her alive? Some girls have strange tastes, I must say."

The Princess lets out a sharp keen that is more felt than heard by the others. A command that releases the biochemical restraints she's crafted into her pet, freeing it to assault anyone it cares to. The demon shark responds and senses its favorite prey: A young human woman.

Narissa immediately senses something much bigger than her approaching from the depths, effortlessly closing the distance despite the speed at which she's swimming. It will be on her in seconds.

The Princess pulls Etolie forcefully toward her. "By the way, sorry I ignored your tits for so long. You've got my favorite pair in the entire world you know," she coos, lifting Etolie's breasts and allowing her fingers to massage over the flesh and nipples. "Except maybe my own, hehe."

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Etolie looks at the Princess. It looked as if heir little charade was up and she was looking to her Princess for guidance her. Even with one final bluff Narissa launched herself into the water and while her experiences had been genuine up to this point she has only encountered three of the guests.

Her first, Gersham, she thought as a mere human with an unusual prop. Next was Kakumoah though she dodged a bullet on that one and of course there was the Princess here. She had yet to encounter Rip Tide or the others that would make up her tenure here … oh yes, that imp Slarrr or rather former imp but he did not touch her, he was with that Gersham fellow that one time …

But it was playtime now. She had picked up on the Princess calling the shark by it's true name and she was thankful that she didn't see it last time given the description of it though watching it at work now was on the erotic side of things. Yeah, seeing that bitch get hers … delicious.

She stood up gazing in Narissa's direction.

“SWIM BITCH! IT'S RIGHT BEHIND YOU!” She cupped her hands to her mouth to amply her voice. Etolie teased her grin froze on her features with the complement that had a blush stain her checks, flickered her gaze to the rock then up to the Princess.

“Thank you.” Maybe she wouldn't play around with their size then. “I'm glade you enjoy them.”

She moans a little, stepping into that delicious touch, her own hands swept over the impressive rack before her, squeezing them as if they were ripe melons. “I like these the best, my favorite!” And she leans in licking a nipple with her tongue.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:52 pm

Narrisa's eyes buldged, saltwater and all as the mana all around suddenly tugged to a great force beneath. She resurfaced, gasping as the water splashed around her face, dripping around her mocha skin.

The vulgar warning threw her off, making panic set in. She splashed wildly to the beach, cursing the distance she allowed herself to swim. Even with the help of the current coming in wasn't making good from how she saw the mana snap. Cockshark or not, something was here and ready.

"Like hell I'm letting it come up at me unseen!" Realizing her hopelessness, she dove under, hovering the ocean as she set her eyes wide all around, seeing just where it was coming from, but not where it was.

If it thought it was going to get an easy snack, it would have to think again.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:22 pm

(slight amendment not that it matters too much but I misremembered the structure of her threads, she has encountered Riptide in the thread previous to the current one)

Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:52 am

The sea is as dark as midnight. Pulling her head beneath the murky depths does nothing to help Narissa's visibility, she can't see more than a foot in front of her. And even as she submerges a pair of tentacles begin wrapping around her legs. Unlike Narissa, the shark is fully adapted the sea. And even if she escapes the first attack it will never stop coming at her. The demon shark could smell a beautiful woman in its path and was determined to capture her.

The Princess lets out a few cute moans, her nipple hardening to attention. Etolie seemed just as addicted to her body as she was to pretty much every girl she could get her hands on. What a delicious thought.

She grabs Etolie's leg and pulls it up, exposing her pussy. She's not interested in that at the moment, that can come later. No, she's after the part of Etolie's body that she's been fantasizing about ever since she last saw her - her feet. She wants to bring one in contact with her mouth, but in Etolie's current position that will take at least a little flexibility.

Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:59 pm

Her chest tingles as I is touched upon though she offers no resistance as her leg is pulled up. She is very flexible, years of a privileged life and under taking dance courses to stay in shape though she was no really any good at it. What she wasn't so great at was balancing on one leg though she grasps the Princess' shoulders for support here.

The show with the demon shark retreats from her vision and there was no way she was willingly going to go into the water now, not with it back out here, not without being coaxed by the Princess at least.

Last time she hadn't even seen it and had been petrified of it. And with a name like demon shark, two nasty creatures made nastier by being rolled into one …

Only the bikini bottoms were in the way at the moment but standing as she was she had felt quite exposed. Still, she smiles, violet eyes staring out at the Princess before pressing into her further, lips briefly find her own, no tongue just yet, her Princess probably has other ideas.

Their chests press together and while it would have been easier to obtain such a position in the water she could manage it well enough.

“I've been thinking of this all day … the girl, is she alright? And I figured her bauble might interest you to add to your collect, better than what I've seen the other girl's wearing save for absent minded April and there's no way I could get her to get within twenty yards of the ocean, really who goes to the beach and doesn't swim.” April had an irrational fear but she would not have selected her off the bat, not unless April really pissed her off. Besides she had memory charms that worked wonders when she wanted a particular girl to forget. There was no time to use it one Milly regretfully leading to that little bitch Izumi essentially cursing her for awhile but that was over with for the time being at least ...

Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:47 pm

A bushel of air bubbles left her as she screamed, feeling her body snatched downward into the ocean. Panic sets in as she feels tentacles ensaring her lower limbs. Fuck this!

Her eyes shine out into the depths in a gold hue as she her mana begins to generate small sparks on her person. She couldn't generate it too high. If so, she could lose her control of it while submerged and electrocute herself. She wasn't sure how effective it would be, but she had just lost all her breath in one scream, her arms flapping upward to try and pull herself to the surface, eyes brimming wide as the light showed the rippled surface of the ocean.

From above the water, it would seem that a blossom of air had just escaped from the ocean, like it had taken a small gas moment. It was followed by little sparks of light, far less apparent than it was under the water.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:03 pm

After kissing the Princess leans forward and forces Etolie back down, grinning. She lifts her leg so high that her knee is pressing against her shoulder and then pulls her foot up to her lips. Then she notices that Etolie is still wearing a bottom. "Darling," she whines. "Why are you still wearing that? You know I hate clothing!" Still, it might be hard for Etolie to take it off, since the Princess doesn't hesitate in going to town on her foot. She nibbles on each of her toes and then suckles greedily on her instep, giving every part of her foot frantic ministrations.

"Narissa?" she murmurs, breaking away reluctantly. "Oh darling, she's perfect. How did you know chocolate is my favorite flavor? Tell me what you know about her, I need to figure out how to get under her skin."

Scooching closer to the water's edge without letting go of Etolie, the princess touches the sea and makes everything clear. The fog and scum flees as if in terror of her, leaving only crystal clear water that perfectly frames Narissa's battle with the shark.

The creature is almost exactly what the Princess described. It's covered in spiky armor like a prehistoric monster, and its two whisker-like tentacles come out of its face, almost like a giant catfish. Unlike a bottom feeder however, its enormous mouth seems to have limitless rows of teeth, easily hundreds of thousands, as if the creature had to draw upon the hellish depths of the ocean just to have enough room in its mouth. Beneath its fish body it has quite the erect cock, though it's not nearly as big as the Princess indicated. It is however covered in tiny, flexible barbs.

When sparks of electricity strike it, the creature seems furious. It bellows, sucking all the water from the immediate vicinity, pulling Narissa towards its maw. Only at the last moment does it avert swallowing her, instead pulling her beneath its body with its two ropy tentacles, towards its threatening cock.

"Hmm," said the Princess as she watches. "What is she thinking? She never should have gotten him angry, now it's going to go for her ass. Unless..." she pokes the sole of Etolie's foot with a grin. "I ordered it not to. Well darling? Which hole gets the cock and which two get the tentacles?"

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:34 am

Narrisa screams again, water flooding into her gaping mouth as she stops herself from choking it down in fear.

Whether it is her mana working with her adrenaline or the very prescence of the beast, she suddenly sees clearly. She wishes instantly that she couldn't. There, a mix between beast, shark and cat fish, laid the monstrosity, pulling her towards it. Her chest burns as air escapes, nothing but the pressure of the ocean around her chest.

Seeing just the great power of it, she realized her spells would be useless, hell, she couldn't even speak a spell as the water coursed through her as she was pulled towards the menace's large maw.

Was this it? Dying by jaws knock-off? Her eyes shot out amber.

No!

But would she be able to dictate a way to survive before she passed out? Surprised as she was pulled to the belly of the beast, she punched out at the tentacles, seeing it only had two at its disposal to try and get it to let her go, each punch growing weaker by the second.

~~~~~~~
DBZ parody

Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:58 am

(sorry didn't get the notice)

Precariously balanced, her fingers pressing against the shoulders of the Princess as her foot is played with, little whimpers of pleasure escape her lips as her eyes briefly close. They open upon her Princess' words.

“Narissa took off before I could get them off.” But today she is prepared knowing that she might need the option the bikini bottom ties together at her sides.

It's a little difficult undoing the knots with just one hand as she uses the other for balance but she eventually loosens one then the other discarding the offending article, she grins and kisses the Princess yet again.

“I didn't know, though I do now.” She awkwardly hops on one foot to the edge of the water as the Princess makes it clear. She shudders a little as the demon shark is revealed and knowing what it did when angry made her more than glad she didn't run into it last time.

“Unfortunately not much, the other girls bailed because they had a stupid test to study for and she was sort of left over. I think she's privileged tough, upper middle class or lower rich, I was trying to work that out. The brooch she wears is either a really good knock off which suggests upper middle class at least or the real ting. I didn't get a good look at it and had spent more time tricking her.

“She doesn't seem too comfortable with nudity or being touched while nude so I'm guessing she as a girlfriend or is straight. I've seen her around her and there but didn't even realize she knew magic until now, very impressive compared to mine, oh, but if all she managed to do was piss it off ...”

She considers the question, turning her head to look at the matter. Her greatest fear, anal sex but at the same time it wasn't her enduring it either. Se hesitates for a moment, thinking it over. The tentacles are bigger so her own preference to the question come up, well neither in the ass if it were her and it was under her power to control.

“Hm. We'll start with the cock in the ass, we can always threaten her with the tentacles if she doesn't seem to like it though seeing how they are a bit larger they should get a greater response. If we start wit the tentacles then they'd be no way she'd fear the cock, though we could just threaten her wit tentacles again but she'd have a bit of an idea what to expect and wouldn't be as afraid. Will she be able to breath though, she looks strained … but if he is entertaining his favorite prey am I to assume that he has something to let an air breather temporally sustain itself similar to your kiss or will it occasionally let her surface for air?”

Not her problem of course but she only occasionally looked back seeing the wonderful site before her.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:51 pm

The Princess laughs. "You put too much stock on size. Not that I've ever tried it, but having that barbed thing in you has got to be uncomfortable."

She raises a brow as she watches Narissa's battle with the mutant shark. "Oh right, air. It's so easy to forget how much of that humans need, thanks for reminding me. No, the shark isn't that smart, if I leave them alone it's just going to rape her until she dies. I'll have to dive down there and give her a lungful to make sure that doesn't happen. On the other hand..."

She starts licking and btiing into Etolie's foot, hard enough to leave imprints of her teeth but not drawing any blood. Then she thrusts the leg aside and tackles Etolie, grinning madly. "Maybe I won't get there in time to save her," she murmurs. "I'm soooo distracted right now, hehehe."

The hellish shark's muscular tendrils ignore Narissa's pounds, bringing her closer and closer to its terrifying barbed cock beneath it. With her bikini bottom still protecting her, its initial thrust fails to penetrate her, instead tearing a shred off of her bikini and drawing a bit of blood as its spines scrape her ass cheek. Undeterred, and seemingly unaware of her clothing, it pulls her legs farther apart with its tentacles and tries again.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3