View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 8:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Surprises (for Shirktor) 

Post Re: Surprises (for Shirktor)
Carried Daphnee feels the waves crash over her skin just as she feels his cum marring her body. She had assumed that things were going to be far worse than they had been at the onset given the appearance of him though she had been wrong, thankfully he had not been as bad as many of the encounters that she had on this island to date and thus there was something she had learned about appearances.

He drew her into the water, his seed splashing over her with some of the rest dribbled down her. She was beginning to understand where they were heading given the salty scent that had filled her nostrils along with the strong scent of sex.

The question asked of her she nods her head. At first she was afraid of him and fled but seeing how she had already been ensnared by his grasp she might as well take a look.

“Yes … but … but how will I breath?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:40 am

"CATCH YOUR BREATH, WENCH."

And that was all Striktor had to say in the matter. He was aware that those who had not had the privilege of dying and being jump started back into life still needed oxygen. He even had plans in this regard, but he was not going to waste energy on such trivial matter before it became necessary.

Now the waves hit him at chest level, and washed over the poor maiden in his grip. Further out he went, holding up Daphnee just long enough for her to take a deep breath, then they went under, down beneath the waves. It was a dark and strange wonderland, light and sound so different from just a few feet above. It was a bit darker down here than before, being closer to evening.

Striktor pulled Daphnee closer, so that his tongue could lap and lick at her nipples. One of his tentacles slip up her thighs, slithering toward her pussy. Striktor strolled leisurely, taking his time.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 pm

She has no idea of how long she needs to hold her breath for. She was not extraordinarily gifted in the realm of holding her breath, average she guessed, but the waters had the effect of washing her off of the release that had been smeared over her body.

It was darker here now beneath the waves as they made their way towards the ship though she had no idea as of yet that she had been on a planet other than Earth she ship still hods a bit of fascination with her.

Though the tongue on her breasts makes her shiver she tries to still herself only as a means of conserving some of that air though that is an impossibility as bubbles ripple through the water originate at he corners of her mouth.

The tentacle against her smooth leg feels good as well as it teases his way toward her pussy as it moves closer to that heated core that still pulses with a need, a want as she is drawn closer to the ship trying to keep it all together so as not to exert any of the breath that she holds onto unsure of how much she will need, a hand grasping a tentacle, moving up and down that member, attempting to generate a warmth in the appendage as they move forth, green eyes closing as she gives into the sensation of cool water rushing over her though they would soon open when they get closer to the ship.

She pants as her breasts are toyed with, those mounds jiggling as she plays with them soft moans escaping her despite her best efforts.

Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:15 am

Striding towards the ship, Striktor kept toying with his nubile victim. It seemed it was hard for her to keep holding her breath, understandably as he was not making it any easier for her. Cruelly, he enjoyed seeing the struggle between self-control and pleasure. How long would her survival instinct be stronger than her need to yield to his sexual invasions. How much stamina did the girl have?

He would leisurely allow his tentacles to toy with her, playing with her breasts and nipple, fucking her pussy or sliding over her clit. Only when he sensed she was close to not being able to take it any-more he would release her, allowing her to float up to the surface. A tentacle would be ready, though, to snag her ankle and pull her down after a few seconds of breathing.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:51 pm

The salt water folds over her as she is drawn to the ship, tentacles seem to be everywhere, dashing over her clit, fucking her senseless as they pushed into her folds. Her breasts bounced within his grasp with each thrust that he made inside her.

There was no denying that pleasure had swept over her, her mouth still work at him as best as she could though her lungs began to ache after a short while in a great need for air.

Perhaps it was from her attentions slackening, perhaps other visual cues but Shriktor seemed to sense this need for her to breath or perhaps it was some other awareness though her passage tightens against the tentacle making it's home within her.

She cums, her body shivering as she's allowed to brake the surface exhaling an immediately inhaling though this time she doesn't get to take too many sharp breaths before tentacles draw her back beneath the water, her body reeling like a prize fighter taking a beating. He had her on the ropes now, that tentacle stimulating her to no end, it would be far easier now for him to keep her in that state of bliss.

Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:13 pm

(OOC: my apologies for the delay.)

The water was darker now, and they were getting closer to the ship. Giving the struggling girl a short respite from the fucking, just one tentacle wiggling a little inside her pussy, Striktor held the poor woman with his hands, while a tentacle brought up the part Daphnee had stolen earlier.
A light tap in the right spot activated ancient mechanisms inside, and the object appeared to split open.

Striktor showed one clawed thumb into Daphnee's mouth, forcing her mouth open. Something, perhaps a tentacle, perhaps a tube, emerged from the item, small bubbles manifesting from the tip. One tentacle brought it to Daphnee's face, ready to shove it inside her.

It was actually an ancient breathing apparatus, still in perfect working order.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:09 pm

(Quite alright)

Underwater and caught in his grasp she fought against the inability to breath unaware of what he was doing save for the tentacle that still moved inside her. Every now and then it would move, a spasm shooting through her core as she felt it press this way and that inside her passage which only narrowed further as those walls closed around that tentacle as if it tried to milk it, as if it was his cock splayed inside her at that moment.

He had fought with her mouth just a little given that she was trying to hold her breath though she could not hold back for long, he was much stronger than she could hope to be and something was being shoved in to her mouth … a tentacle … no there was a taste of metal from the object she had found earlier.

From it some sort of tube extended, whether it converted the oxygen in the water or extended the distance above their heads and left the water she could not say though she found that she could breath all of a sudden which she had been thankful of.

For the time being, however, she was a prisoner in that gloomy depths, the experience new, she had not been taken underwater before and the creature had not hurt her yet … she was frightened there for a moment not being able to breath but he quickly saw to that and she was relaxing again in his grasp seeing that that little problem had been seen to.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:49 pm

It pleased Striktor to see his pretty captive suck life giving oxygen from the tube. He wished his cock or a tentacle was between those inviting lips again, but she would need to catch her breath. The finale was coming, and he wanted to have her in a state to experience it. Instead he let the tentacle in her pussy wiggle a little, before taking a few more strides.

In front of them was the ship. He gave a mental command, and the nanobots in his system sent a signal to the ship. Something made a humming noise, and something lit up inside, old machinery blinking its eyes, not awake, but not dead like it had been for the last centuries.

Striktor did not enter the craft. He walked along the side of the ship, then stopped. One tentacle swept away old sand, revealing a round piece of thick glass. Something glowed blue inside, not enough to reveal anything usefull craft, but enough to reveal one of it's former occupants.

One of the crew members had died there, ages ago, in his last moments reaching out towards the glass. He was still in the same position. One skeletal hand touched the glass, like it was clawing at it to get out. The bony face was pressed up against the transparent surface, hollow eyesockets staring at Daphnee.

Striktor placed Daphnee in front of the glass window, facing against the skeleton inside.

The undead pirate wanted to honor his dead crew member by giving him a last show.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Her breathing began to regulate as her mind associated breathing with the tube though bubbles emitted from the water around her head as the door was opened reeling the skeletal figure staring out the window of the cockpit, stretching, reaching …

She had been startled seeing this scene before her though she should have realized that the body was just that and while her heart was still beating against her chest as she calmed and her breathing regulated he moved her to the front of the cockpit so that she was viewing the skeletal corpse, the undead pirate behind her as he faced her towards the sketon in a manner that indicated that it had been animate or aware … perhaps she was reading into it wrong.

That tentacle still worked into her tight passage, bubbles displaying each moan that she emitted, a small stream of bubbles rising up into the darkness overhead though after the sudden shock her breathing began to regulate after a long moment as could not worry about the dead. Only the living and only what he had in store for her next.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:34 am

Unlike Striktor, the long dead crew-member was just that, dead. It was no more than a skeleton, only held together by the tattered remains of clothing and a half donned spacesuit of alien design. Maybe one day Striktor would try to experiment on his nanoids, see if he could somehow reanimate the dead, but he doubted they would be anything but a mockery of their past lives. On an average day, Striktor would not even have cared, but now, experiencing lust and pleasure, he felt like sharing some of his captive, a merely symbolic act.

"WENCH. YOU WILL PUT ON YOUR BEST SHOW.", he demanded, his voice carrying even through the water.

He held Daphne in place upon the glass surface, inches thick window between her and the bony hand, up like it was trying to touch her nubile and sweet body.

The tentacle slithered out of her pussy. Striktor ran his tentacles along the sides of her body, caressing it. The tip his cock rested against her pussy. Using a black tentacle, he adjusted her rear for the best angle to penetrate her. Wanting to savour the anticipation, he waited a little, 15-20 seconds perhaps, preparing himself.

"DO YOUR BEST."

Then, without further ado, he rammed into her, sinking his huge member into her.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 pm

The skeleton was not moving though she was sure that in was animate in some way or at least aware though Daphnee had guessed incorrectly in the passed before.

She had enough time to let the shock of seeing him fade away when she heard the pirated despite the surrounding water resistance. Telepathy? That made sense as he did not have vocal chords as far as she could see though for the most part he had been behind her, like now and she was unable to get a good look.

Though whether this was the case of not she went wide eyed, a stream of bubbles emitting up from that breathing apparatus as he filled her in that instant. She felt the force of his thrust sweeping through her though her innards were still well lubricated so the sharp jab was more surprising then painful.

Her folds swept around him and squeezed, more bubbles, she had already cum about him but despite this she pushed back against him as she rode back against him, her walls crushing against that member as she was caught up in the throes of passion.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Dutifully, his captive did a stellar job, pushing up against him as he filled her. We withdrew again, then trust in once more, then began pumping her faster and faster. Glancing down, he watched her perfect little ass and her elegant ass move as he fucked her. How many times had he violated her now? He had lost count, but he knew he would later play through every second again and again. Now he was going to enjoy this, giving her a ride she would remember.
He kept on fucking her, a tentacle giving her rear a tiny smack if she failed to keep his rhythm. Other tentacles were squirming all over her, so he could enjoy the touch of every inch of skin that was not pressed against the ship.

Fucking Daphnee under the water felt special. The bubbles rising towards the surface reminded him how much she was under his control, without him she would not even be able to breathe. He would use such a rare advantage to the best, and enjoy her to the fullest.
A tentacle rubbed against her clit, this time he made it vibrate as it moved in slow circles. Another one pressed against her ass, not pushing inside, but oozing slick precum.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Tentacles had been everywhere, stroking and touching her, the slaps came each time she slowed too much, vibrations storming though her clit as a tentacle raced over her in a circular motion though she felt another tentacle against her ass.

Her head bowed and green eyes pressed closed. Underwater she could make no protests. She was afraid, each time she had been taken there it was made to hurt, most recently had been the marathon that Therion placed her though.

More slaps came to her ass as she hesitated in driving herself back though she feels something splash against her before she is impaled back there again, her ass smarting with the blows that strike her like a racehorse being coaxed to greater speeds when struck by a riding crop.

But until those blows got to fierce to deal with would slow not wishing to experience that bout of pain or even a fraction of it from her first night on the island.

Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:09 am

Striktors slaps ceased as his captive adjusted to the rhythm. He might be rough, brutal even, but he had no wish to cause lasting harm, and so long his captive kept his fast pace as well as she could, she would be spared the worst. She was a good fuck, a great catch, an he felt himself boiling with lust and desire for her.
Her tight pussy was so smug, they way she felt as his ridged member slid in and out of her.

He could feel a new orgasm building up, a pressure deep inside, but he kept it inside him for now, allowing the desire for release to build up. He contemplate pulling out and ramming his cock into her ass instead, but he felt her tense when his tentacle prodded her rear door, and he guessed his rather massive member would be hard to take for her. Besides, pulling out would probably make him cum again, and he wanted to enjoy her just a little longer. He kept his tentacle toying with her rear gate, however.

He kept up his pace a good while, until his cock was trembling with pressure for release. Had he been mortal still, he would no doubt have been unable to keep himself any longer. Instead he changed his pace and adjusted her position, lifting up one of her legs and placing her so he could get as deep in as she could take. With slow, steady strokes, he continued, ready to cum any second now.

His tentacle sank a little more into her rear opening, but not fast, nor deep, the tentacle adjusting it's shape to fit in easily. He was going to explode into her any second now.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:24 am

More bubbles streamed up, her green eyes pressed closed as he angled her, one leg on the “windshield” to give the corpse the perfect view of her pussy as that cock sank in all the way, he would find that even being quite big she had been thoroughly trained and had to have received something as big.

Yet she was damn tight indicating that she had not been the sort to take in something so large often or spent a good deal of time at the infirmary after. Slow and steady she worked over him, her pussy able to receive him to the root if the two of them used a bit of care she could manage it safely enough.

Her ass had been sculpted out and played with throughout the long night with Therion so that tentacle back there found it's work easier as it barely pushed inside her there. It was clear though that he could easily hurt her if that was his aim though it wasn't and with all that dominate movement behind her, the way that his large cock filled her and pressed against the most intimate of places she was virtually singing his praises with the constant stream of bubbles that she emitted, that snugness growing even tighter as she folded about him, he so easily driving her over the edge and keeping her there as one orgasm followed in the wake of another as they put on a show for the corpse who appeared to be reaching up towards their joined sexes.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next