View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Just Another Day (for Etolie and Princess Tidal) 

Post Re: Just Another Day (for Etolie and Princess Tidal)
Etolie grinned. She had servants before coming her though none since arriving, the stupid school wouldn't let her take half a dozen people with her. But this could be fun, she was going to hit the human testing phase of matters eventually and from time to time she could get work from the Princess so that she could practice her own experiments.

She rubs the Princess' hand. “I like it!” She grins. “I have but the one project that I'm working but I can get others from you to try out from time to time too and if anything goes wrong I'll scrap her up and bring her to you to see if there's anything we can do for her.”

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:58 am

The Princess nods. "You'd better not disappoint her. She'll still have those photos if you rebel, and if you need any sort of discipline, well I won't even require her to consult with me before carrying out your punishment."

She taps her cheek. "Now just give a little kiss and say thank you, and then you can go. Unless Etolie wants something from you."

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:05 am

She gets up eagerly, her body still not fully restored and feels funny though it was clear that it was on it's way to a rapid recovery. “Yes, thank you!” She kisses that cheek, eager to depart though she hates the circumstances that she finds herself in but what was she to do?

Worried eyes dart to Etolie, half imploring, half hoping that there is nothing further for her.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 am

Now, Etolie could be a bitch at times when she wanted to be though it was clear that the attention had now shifted to her. Whether to let the girl of the hook or not. She had to decide in the next few moments and it was clear that Rhaine wished to go.

That had only convinced her to have her stay in some fashion but they already had a squid go at her as well as themselves. And the Princess agreed with her that Rhaine wasn't the greatest of catches but she had hoped to do better next time and having her own guinea pig for experiments helped, a lot.

Etolie rubbed her chin in thought. “No, I suppose I have nothing further for her. She does ponder the matter a little though but if they had the girl's lover then chances were good that she would believe her with all manners of things and the photos would not be as effective.

“Of course even think about running off and telling your lover a thing and she'll be the next to join in our fun,” she lied and grinned. “Dismissed.”

And with that the naked girl presses her lips to the Princess' cheek, her breasts pressing into her side as she leans forward.

Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:33 am

The Princess swats Rhaine on the butt as she kisses her cheek and then lies back with eyes closed, enjoying the sun, curling her tail around Etolie.

"That was a morning well spent," she murmurs. "How are your classes going?"

Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:55 am

Her ass jiggles at the swat though with no further use for her and not being restrained she runs, or at least tries for her body is not back to normality, not fully yet. Her clothes practically forgotten at this stage, she stumbles more then once making it clear that even Etolie could catch her if she exerted herself a little and thus it is clear that she could not get away unless the pair truly let her go.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 pm

“Classes” She watches ran run finding it amusing. She's not the most athletic of girls being pampered her entire life before arriving her but even she feels confident that she could catch Rhaine.

“You know she's in quite the hurry to go, perhaps we should,” she disregards that thought getting back to the earlier question. “I dropped business, I figured I wouldn't be the heiress to my dad's company, just a hunch and after our first meeting I moved Chemistry from my Minor to Major.

“I'm failing or barely passing the bulk of my courses save for Chemistry which I'm acing,”
it wasn't that she was stupid, she just didn't apply herself to the others with the same zeal as she approached Chemistry.

“Though I don't suppose you can tell me what happens at graduation but if I flunk a few years what does it matter if I am here longer with you unless there is some reason I should make a token effort to pass. I guess all in all I'm scrapping by with the majority of my courses.”

Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:24 pm

The Princess taps her chin and frowns. "Well, you're right that it doesn't matter, though I hope you're occupying your time with worthy pursuits. Chemistry alone isn't enough, you should have a background in Biology and higher Mathematics as well."

She stretches, glances around to make sure Rhaine is really gone, and then nods. "I can't say anything about what you're fishing for, but if things are going to work out I should at least say something. Alright... listen. They'll make you an offer when you graduate. Given what I know about you, I don't think you'll find it very appealing. So just go with your gut and refuse it. That way I'll be able to regain possession of you and continue my work. I'll turn you into something beautiful and deadly, and I'll even make you live forever so we can always be together."

She slowly runs her slimy tail along Etolie's leg, thrusting her chest up so that her breasts can catch the rays of sunlight. "It's a pretty ambitious project, since I haven't been working on humans nearly as long as I've been working on nereids. You'll have to learn as much as you can so that you can help me understand human bodies better."

Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:56 am

Rhaine had indeed been well and truly gone after a stagger start of things, she might still be in earshot if they shouted though she was certainly out of eye sight.

“I took Biology as a Minor to replace Business though I've neglected Math skills, perhaps next semester I will invest in them.”

Of course she hardly expected an answer but even that cryptic one had told her much. Owned? So perhaps something involving slavery of some kind though there were still a few years before she had to worry about that anyway.

A transformation of sorts? Growing stronger of course, learning more about the psychologies of humans and assisting in these projects had new found meaning and she had never considered being something different, more advanced than she was now. She had certainly been aware that the Princess could transform people or alter them in unusual ways though seeing what she did with Rhaine today envisioning beneficial changes isn't so hard.

Her hand curls about a breast of the Princess. “That's so exciting and this is so big.”

She smiles giving a little lick of that nipple.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:13 am

The Princess laughs and shoves Etolie, fairly hard but even if she knocks her back all her head will hit is the Princess's thick tail.

"Etolie! I know they're big and exciting, but you can't get distracted! You've got to help me... learn about the human body."

Her eyes half-close as she picks up Etolie's leg and begins licking along it, all the way down to her toes. "Come on... I'm ready to learn..."

Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 am

Shoved back there is a look of confusion on her features as she collides with that tail. She then grins feeling the Princess go to work on her leg after her explanation. The smile reaches her eyes as she sets a hand on the Princess' shoulder as she slides down that lg.

“Gladly, I can teach you a simple Bio 101 lesson,” she says with a seductive little purr those fingers kneading against that shoulder as the Princess continues to descend downward..

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:39 pm

As she licks, her tail slithers around and presses between Etolie's legs, spreading them open. "Okay, what's the first lesson, land dweller?" she asks, feigning innocence even as she engulfs Etolie's little toe in her mouth. "I'm completely ready to learn."

Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:31 am

There was a little grin that dashed over her features, her hand settling down on Princess Tidal's shoulder to assist with her own balance as her legs are spread apart, a grin stealing over her features as she feels that tail working her legs further apart.

A hand tweaking one of the Princess' nipples, twisting it a little before peeling her hand off that breast as she lowers it down between her thighs

Leaning forward she nipples at her ear a little as her toe is played with sending a shiver up her spine. The action reminds her of what her Princess liked as she had forgotten until just now though there was time to rectify that matter. She, unlike Rhaine, had not been in a rush to get back to her dorm.

“For starters I'm not as stupid as that girl,” her hand sweeps down reaching for her cock without taking her eyes from the Princess try to seize it and line it up against her sex, already wet in anticipation of what was to come.

“I know a thing or two about biology and know that this here can't knock me up,” she rubs against the tip of that cock with the slit of her sex. “Not unless you've altered yourself in some way, am I correct?” She surmises knowing that her Princess was beyond human and as far as she knew she had not been altered yet. “Or if I happen to be altered ...”

Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

(Had to think about this because she doesn't have a cock in mermaid form, only in octo-mermaid form, eventually I just decided that she transformed).

As Etolie's hand sweeps down her tail, it shifts and spreads into several slithering tentacles. The Princess grins.

"Hahaha, you're right about that of course. Let me tell you the real story. I added it myself because I was curious, and I ended up liking it so much that I made it permanent. But it was always about my own pleasure, that thing shoots blanks. Especially because for political reasons it's important I never have children if I want my current lifestyle to continue. But let's be realistic, even if I was fertile, there's just no way a human and a Nereid could produce children without a little test tube and a lot of science. I can't believe she fell for it!"

Mirthfully, she grabs Etolie's head and pushes it down a little, while jerking her cock away, which has only managed to get semi-erect. "Haha, I can't believe even now you're still horny. Alright, we can do this, but first you're going to have to help me out a little and earn it too, you understand?"

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:25 am

(Sorry about that I messed up the form there)

The Princess shifts for for her so that she has the right equipment. She brings her fingers along it with a smile on her features listening as she comments about Rhaine.

“She must have been quite terrified by the idea, stupid or both.” The jury was still out on that though it was tempting to get a hold of her lover at one stage though that would undermine their work with Rhaine today so she had thought it best to refrain their at least for the time being.

But she was guided down, kneeling before the Princess. She eyes the cock then gives the tip just a little teasing lick.

“As if you mind,” she grins, “though I have no problem working for this either." Her hand curls about that member stroking against it just a little. Lubrication was in order her though and in short order she replaces her hand with her lips, her head bobbing up and down, her tongue dragging along the underside of it before swirling about, particularly at the tip.

She alternates between quick gulps and slow licks, her hand going to her own clit rubbing against it as she tends to her Princess, her lips tighten against that member as she begins to deep throat it urgently.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next