View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 Just Another Day (for Etolie and Princess Tidal) 

Post Just Another Day (for Etolie and Princess Tidal)
The water was nice, not to hot or cold as the evening sun had beat down upon it. She had not made any delusions though, the rich girls had invited her because she could make moonshine and seeing that alcohol was contraband … well she had her uses.

Rhaine had only wished that her lover, Dani, could join them her today but she had a few projects that she had been procrastinating with and needed to spend the evening in the library doing boring book work. She was the last one swimming. She liked to swim and while she could have been on the swim team easily enough she did not wish to make a favored activity into a chore.

Because she spent most of her time swimming the other girls going get snotty with her. Normally she would have been drinking up a storm but Dani wasn't here and she did not wish to impair herself and do something stupid.

She looked back, surprised that one of the girls was saying goodbye. One of the heavier drinkers Rose at least had the manners to thank the person that was responsible for delivering to drink in the first place.

She notices that the party is concluding … Rose is leaving with the two other girl’s … no wait, the girl laying their reading set her book mark into her novel and came forth to the edge of the water.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Post Re: Just Another Day (for Etolie and Princess Tidal)
Finally! She had finished two and a half chapters waiting for an opportunity like this. Now she had it, alone with the blond. Alone with anyone would have worked though preferred the low classed bitch. She would do as a start to fulfill her role for Princess Tidal, though Etolie wasn't the nicest of girls … she could care less what happened to her fellow students as long as it wasn't happening to her.

She had her contacts in today but had her glasses on remembering to bring them for the Princess should she bring up the fact that she was suppose to bring them back … well they should have already been there it the lair.

“How's the water?” Good, bad, it didn't matter how the little bitch answered she was hoping that Princess Tidal was going to respond now that she broke the plane of the water. Adorned in a green bikini she swam out to the blond who was wearing a yellow one.

The water wasn't bad though memories resurfaced about the last time they were at this secluded spot.

This girl was going to be a little tougher she thought to herself, at least until the Princess got here. She had a girlfriend an the girl was all about her. Dani this, and Dani that, quiet disgusting really. Etolie couldn't love another student and do all that lovey dovey crap. Her affection could only be displayed in other avenues after all ...

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:46 pm

The Princess knows that there is a party going on in the lake. Thanks to her regal power she always knows when someone enters the water. It is only of nominal interest to her, since Etolie had promised to bring her someone today and she was more focused on seeing whether she would remain true to her word.

Still, she can't wait forever and quickly grows impatient. Why not just make her own fun instead? If it were that simple she could have, but making a scene in front of dozens of students could easily get her visiting permit revoked. Besides, she prided herself on finesse and a superior mind, she wasn't just going to grab someone and drag them into the deep.

Then she feels Etolie enter the water. She can smell that it's her, sensing her unique genetic structure and the Princess's own additions to it, the locket she wears that's thick with the Princess's own scent, even the faint smell of her sex is recognizable, even though it's not aroused currently.

She enters the lake then but does not materialize, remaining as intangible as the water itself. She sees Etolie and the other girl for the first time. She looks like one of those pure innocent types. She knows the type well and her desire is clouded by anger and spite. They were all over the place on her homeworld, always too good to befriend the Princess, so righteous and innocent that they'd never considering joining the Princess beneath a coral reef for a quick fuck. She couldn't do anything about her childhood, but she could certainly tend to this one and vent all her pent up aggression.

That could wait though, the Princess was patient. She wanted to see what Etolie would do, how she intended to prepare this girl. Or maybe she didn't even think The Princess would arrive? What would she do if she thought she was alone?

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:07 am

Etolie grinned a bit. “The water is nice.” She swims closer though not the strongest of swimmers, certainly nowhere near the caliber of the blond who obviously is no stranger to the water. She is fluid as she moves. Quick, she herself calculates. A quick look behind her ensures that the beach is still empty she calculates in her head.

Etolie makes the plans of course. She could fake a cramp, have Rhaine swim her back then spring out at her … of course given the way the blond was going on about her lover there was bound to be resistance there.

Not that Etolie needed to seduce today … today wasn't about seduction, besides that was the option she used with rich girls. Girls like this were just toys and even if she were rich Etolie would have delighted in tormenting this one. She seemed the sort of girl that she hated, rich or poor.

She splashes Rhaine, “race you!” And off she swam taking a head start, first order of business was to get Rhaine further from the shore though the other girl was the stronger swimmer bu far every stroke counted.

Etolie considered a sleep charm … but the first order of business was to get her deeper, besides she didn't feel up to treading water with the girl, while she wouldn't loose any sleep over the fact of her drowning she was many things but a murderer wasn't one of them.

Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:35 pm

“Hey!” splashed she doesn't know what Etolie is going to use as a landmark to denote the finish line of their race and only assumes it's that rock out there that juts out of the water. There is nothing else that stands out though she gives Etolie a sizable head start, confident in her greater skills she dives and swims beneath the water so that her progress is tougher to track.

She vanishes for a while. Gosh! She can hold her breath for a long while and she didn't even take a huge breath.

When she does surface over four minutes later she is well ahead of Etolie, smiles and treads water there, she flicks her wet locks and some moisture off her brow.

Confirming that they are indeed racing to the rock Rhaine seems to be playing now. It's obvious that she's going to win as she casually swims backward while looking at the fluster rich girl.

That's right bitch, just a little further ...

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:36 pm

The Princess quickly realizes what Etolie wants to do. She's trying to exhaust her and isolate, and its working. She approves of her actions, but is getting bored just watching.

She materializes beneath the depths, out of sight and undetectable. Her breasts are floating freely in the water, and her powerful tail swishes, keeping her position better than any human swimmer could. And then she summons a creature.

It isn't a big creature, just a tiny, black freshwater eel slimy and slithering along, easily mistakable for something native to Earth. Once it makes itself known she thinks Etolie will likely connect it to her presence, and even Rhaine might have realized by now that there aren't any animals on the island, but she doesn't care if it tips her hand. This far in the water, everything belongs to her. Rhaine, Etolie, everything.

Acting on The Princess's silent order, the eel swims up to Rhaine. Wriggling its slimy body against the material of her bathing suit, lightly brushing at her butt before retreating. It happens too fast to determine what it was, it could easily have been a stray bit of debris floating under the water. But what it does next is unmistakable. The little creature squeezes right beneath her bathing suit, squirming right against her pussy. Without any further orders from the Princess, it tries to escape, but doesn't know how. This causes it to panic and thrash around, ensuring it will be even more difficult to remove.

The Princess watches the mischief she's caused unfold with delight, eager to see how this will play out now that the blonde girl will need help...

Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:56 am

“What's that!” Rhaine is panicked and Etolie grins sinking a bit lower into the water so that her grin is hidden beneath the waves as she is aware that something is going on here.

Rhaine brushes at her ass trying to get something off, seaweed most likely. She is told by the other girl that there are no animal's at the island.

“Your kidding right? It's one thing to have had removed all the animals for whatever reason but even if they had shark nets all around the island this is the frigging' sea. There's life every – AHHH! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 am

What a baby, she thinks. Initially she was thinking of isolating the girl and doing a little something at the rock, to hell if Rhaine resisted or not. She was just going to hit her with a memory spell after. Perhaps she'd bringing her out her again and again for the Princess though she was a bit of a baby.

Etolie swims forward leisurely though she pretends that it takes more effort than it's worth.

By this stage Rhaine uses her legs and occasion arm movements to stay afloat between reaching between her thighs and trying to pull it aside.

Etolie finally gets close. She blindly gropes underwater and feels …

“You know Rhaine, stop being such a fucking baby. It's only the Princess. She wants to play. What do you say, Rhaine? You will play with us won't you.”

“NOOO, let me go!”

“Oh, you thought we were asking ...” Etolie grins at that.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 am

With some difficulty, Etolie can reach into Rhaine's bathing suit and pull out the helpless eel. However before she does it the creature bites Rhaine on the thigh, missing mutilating her by just a narrow inch.

"Etolie..." whines the Princess, surfacing from nowhere. "You gave it away too quick. I wanted to screw around with her more first."

She glances over at Rhaine and smiles kindly, having long ago mastered the ability to put on a pleasant face regardless of what she's feeling inside. "Hey cutie. I'm Princess Tidal, here on vacation. So your name's Rhaine? What's your deal?"

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:03 pm

“AHHH!” She screams out feeling the eel thrashing and biting as as it attempted to get free from the entrapping bathing suit. Her eyes go wide when she realizes that they are not alone and her first thought is that Etolie has been charmed …

Once a “ghost” had possessed her and another student compelling her to behave in a specific way so that isn't too far of a stretch. She does not factor in things to the contrary.

It was too far to the shore. Out distancing Etolie would be easy but a sea creature! She was good but not that good. Still she swings her gaze to the beach, she'd never make that with the aggregating bit to her thigh but …

“Y-Yeah I'm Rhaine -”

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:55 pm

“My apologies but she was being too whinny. But gee, I do hope the demon shark isn't around. If I guessed right that thing took a chunk out of her right?” Etolie grins.

“I'm pretty good with memory charms so I can clear her mind but didn't know if you'd mind -”

She was going to mention the rock not knowing where or how the Princess preferred her or if she wanted to watch for a little bit before she dumped Rhaine into the ocean after a memory charm. Using them too often could lead to problems if they were done all at once and since getting her she found that she could scrub a few minutes away reliably, longer was a challenge. Of Rhaine did not let her finish trying to hastily beat a retreat to the rocks, possibly for some unforeseen advantage or to turn this into a waiting game.

Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:56 pm

The Princess looks Rhaine over indifferently. "Nah, she looks kind of pathetic, I don't really want to go through too much trouble over her. Also I don't know if you had a good look at it yet, but her butt's too big. Gross." The Princess didn't really believe that, from what she had seen (which was plenty), Rhaine's ass was of perfect size, but the nereid was unbelievably petty and couldn't resist getting in a cheap shot just to see if the girl was self-conscious about her appearance.

She leans over and murmurs in Etolie's ear. "The shark isn't around, but have you ever seen a chick get raped by a giant squid? It's so hot. We''ll return to that topic soon."

She turns back to Rhaine, all smiles. "You mind if we use you as a mattress and fuck on you? I hate to be a bother" (she didn't really) "but it's always been a fetish of mine and taking a glance at you, I kind of doubt you get any sort of action anyway..."

Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Rhaine indeed was a little self conscious about her looks. She never strived to be glamorous and never got to wrapped up in matters about her appearance but she was proper about presenting herself in a good light. She blushes as heat sweeps through her, she's embarrassed at the talk about herself though as the two girls speak she slowly swims towards that rock then makes a frantic brake towards it once she's noticed itching towards it.

Without a doubt, even wounded, she can swim circles about Etolie but she's not so sure that she can out distance the other to the rock at least, but she was going to find out ...

Rhaine's Diary

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:12 pm

“She's not my first choice but the girl I had in mind fell ill and wasn't available today. Suffice it to say I had to settle after committing for so long, waiting and what have you.”

At mention of the news about the shark's substitute she turns back to the blond then looks at the Princess. “Oh, that sounds fucking hot. Your toys are way better than mine.”

But the following question has the two realizing by the non answer that Rhaine isn't there and now swimming away for all she's worth.

Etolie just floats there, in no rush at all. Was this girl stupid or just that afraid? Even if the Princess couldn't leave the water, assuming that, she could and could simple knock Rhaine back in or struggle with her enough where the Princess could reach out and grab her.

“She has a girlfriend, actually. Some girl by the name Dani. She couldn't resist talking about her all throughout the day, revolting how she carried on. But I like that idea, especially seeing that she wants to be a little, well, difficult isn't the right word …. annoying ...”

Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm

The Princess rolls her eyes as Rhaine makes a break for it. "Really? I kinda feel like letting you go but then I won't have any entertainment." She swims leisurely after the girl, easily keeping pace with her. "Just don't get the wrong idea and think you're actually worth this effort. I'm practically doing you a favor." She circles in front of Rhaine and faces here, swimming backwards without losing any speed. "I guess it's just as well, I was going to take you on that rock anyway. Now understand this. The second you step on land, you've got five seconds to find the most comfortable spot you can. Wherever you are that's where we're fucking on top of you. You better choose wisely, because I don't even care if I end up snapping your spine.

With that she allows Rhaine to get on land, practically daring her to disobey.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 209 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next