View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Welcoming Commitee (for Tamae) 

Post Re: Welcoming Commitee (for Tamae)
She student was swept off her feet a gasp of surprise coming from her as she was gently placed upon the ground, yet still attempting to move from this plant man's view which proved to be pointless as any attempts to move only gave him an even better show.

Tamae was irate that he saw this as a "deal" as he got down to his knees and replied "A deal is an transaction where both parties within are satisfi-" the girl attempted to continue her tirade before she was stopped by something warm lightly stroking against her as it replaced her debate of anger with a series of light gasps, her legs twitching upon every other lick.

Despite this, the girl was trying to continue her scolding remark, but found it rather difficult as she attempted to collect herself after a low moan "-top it! I-I'm try-y-y-ying to yell at you!" the girl managed to get out before she ceased amongst a series of fluttering twitches and gasps. The more she moved however only made it feel better, even though she herself would not admit it openly.

Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

He flicked his gaze upward. It was no surprise. Many of the saplings were angry or scared or both. It was always pointless for them to fight though, to attempt to struggle though in contrast to that rough but gentle tough, rough only because of the texture of that bark the tongue was a God send that flicked over the hood of her clit.

Birch, encouraged by those gasps kept at it though. He was still listening to what she was saying though there wasn't much new at this stage. He supposed she was right about that deal thing though after she received his root, and if everything worked, then they would have the perfect arrangement.

First things first, he needed to generate as much nectar as he possibly could. A hand reaching up to the impressive swell of her breast rubbing back and forth against the nipple.

You taste too good to pass up. Sweet like candy. Most have a bland taste. Really, I did hope that you would continue to return, to chat on occasion, to feed at other times for what does it cost you in the end? It will be most pleasant if you surrender to the bliss Tamae it will be far more exquisite. He went back to nudging over that clit with the tip of his enzyme coated tongue before it drew down the gash of her body then back up it, savoring the taste of her, he was in no rush at all seeing that they had all day and night and the next if he wished it. He had to make sure the aphrodisiac took after all and the best way to ensure that was cumming inside her with that root multiple times.

The occasional partner of Slarr

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Continuing to motion about as if to stop this from happening, Tamae was in all sense of the word trapped as Birch continued his dining experience. Having propped herself up with her hands as her breast was ravaged between the grit and bark of his hand, grinding sensually against her nipple as she wriggled with louder gasps as he licked against her netherlips.

Between holding herself up, somewhat straining to move, and retorting back to her assaulter, Tamae found it pretty tasking to concentrate properly as she remained immobilized without speaking, only gasps and shudders are the only things her body responded with.

The consistent licking to her clit was soon efforted as her honey slowly drizzled down which also acted as a lubricant only causing her to moan, causing her to lower from propping upon her hands to her elbows.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:20 am

There was something rich about the taste of a virgin, something that sets him wild as his hands squeeze her breasts running his fingers lowly against those large, soft orbs before he pinches the nipple, tugging at it as his tongue swishes over the swollen hood of her clit after prompting her body on.

A body that cannot that she was enjoying this as his tongue
traces against the juices that he forced into escaping her, a little sample to what was to come. Oh he wanted to do much more than taste her though he was patient after all.

So exquisite my dear. You have such a wonderful taste.

Birch then goes back to tracing her labia with his tongue coating the folds of her virgin core with that pain neutralizing enzyme which of course would come into play later for there was no reason why she shouldn't enjoy it. Her resistance was feeble after all and he felt as if she might actual come around once her mind accepted that she couldn't go any where. Then again he expected the same resentment that boiled up in her that he usually had. He used Meredith as a bench mark, she was a virgin too though by the end of things he felt that she was more confused then anything, not hateful of him but she did not return either.

He could not expect this, he hoped that the aphrodisiac worked. If it did not then at least he would have this single succulent meal ...

Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:53 am

Swayed hips motioning to and fro as Tamae attempted to move about without the use of her feet due to her ankles being restrained and her breasts being firmly groped and caressed, trying to back away, but her core strength being sapped away as the slippery tongue continues to trace lightly against her causing the student to arch her back as her moaning begins to manifest more prominently.

There was no doubt that this felt good, but she had to remained focused even if it were just a little. The remembrance of these events were through deception, and then being constricted against her will is what lead to this pleasure.

Her body regrettably betraying her mild thoughts of anger as the clear liquid begins to ooze down even more than before onto the plant mans tongue. The girls head rearing back from the sensations which were caused by it.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:45 am

He did not know what was going through her head, though he could surmise as his tongue tracked against the outer edges of her passage, one that called to him. She probably hated him or would hate him and that was a pity but a simple occurrence on this island. After all he did not need her love or adulation. Rather all he needed was that sweet nectar that she was producing, that tongue of his tasting that succulent blend of hers.

Birch pulled back to rest between her parted thighs a vine like appendage uncoiling as it pointed between her thighs.

He did not simply thrust it into her though he held his “root” as he aimed it at that glistening slit spraying the green enzyme against her, the numbing nature similar to that of a mosquitoes bite as far as pain went anyway.

Still Birch was in no hurry, his finger now tracing against that slit as his other hand still focused on her breast though now he twisted the nipple slightly his finger barely penetrating her and definitely not even deep enough to threaten braking her hymen as he ensured that she was thoroughly coated.

I wish that it could be different Tamae, but the need to feed is to strong to ignore sometimes.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:03 pm

Bringing her head back up as she retreated back to lightly gasping as Birch's tongue continued licking all around her netheregion. Upon reflex her knees bent upwards as if inviting him, although he may have took it the wrong way.

Seeing her alleged friend's face come back into view, her gasps slowly dissipating as well as she reared back on her elbows once more, her breathing lightly labored as she took a brief rest. It wasn't as if she were tired, just resting from the stimulation that she received, although the vine braces hadn't been moved, so it only served to guess that they were far from finished.

Tamae immediately turned her attention to Birch as not only was he speaking...he was apologizing? She was still mad with him so the words that came from her mouth were rather condescending. "For me, or for you?" retorting to him wishing that it could have been different.

For a brief moment, Tamae was looking to how Birch was resting as she glanced down just in time to see the vine-like appendage as she immediately looked upon it with a slight look of shock on her face "W-what is tha-" was all she got out before her voice returned to gasps and moans as she felt something rather rough within her clit as she thrashed and turned about while her nipple was twisted with garnered a lengthy moan as her hand moved up to attempt to pull his away, but not finding enough strength to actually go through with it. There was no doubt, Tamae was trapped until this ordeal was finished as she remained there contemplating as she glanced to the vine. "H-he's not going to.?!" as she closed her eyes in pleasure while trying to comprehend what was to come.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:46 pm

For both of us. If I do not feed I shall die. Of course, I am aware of the existance being somewhat contrary as the Ashen were probably testing other things as well, morality perhaps when faced with a need, I cannot say as they are gone but I need this even if you do not want it there is a need that must be slaked.

Birch eased up on her nipple a little, his texture made him feel rough though he didn't think he's hurting her but rather he catches her efforts in removing his hand.

Though the question about the vine is rather complicated. He keeps it simple for her sake though. It is how I harvest what I need. I suppose you would view it as a penis more or less. It is a bit more then that though.

As if to show her he pressed it up against her neither lips feeling the delicious heat of her body calling to him as he takes a breast into his mouth, his tongue swirling against the nipple as he teases both of them by dipping a little into her folds, the vine having a tube in it that begun suctioning up the sweet nectar he was after. In truth he did not have to go any deeper but once he broke that hymen the taste was simply divine, a taste that he had just had to have.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:13 pm

The skeptical student looked on as the plant-alien explained himself. To feed or he'll die? She couldn't even begin to think that sex was a life-sustaining force, especially for a plant..but then again he is an alien.

Tamae merely leaned upon the ground once she left something enter her as the sensation from it drove her to do so as she gasped loudly whilst her nipples were being provoked into perking up which only proved to spur her on her juices flowing rather freely at this point as she remained there.

However, she felt no pain which only caused her to think that he hadn't begun just yet as her propped herself with one arm and attempted to ward him off "Okay, you got what you wanted, now let me go!" she attempted to yell out, but from what was happening didn't form out no more than her natural speaking voice, just a tad louder.

Her thighs twitching ever slightly with the vine-like penis within her as it motioned about as she struggled to move about, her arm giving way yet again as she leaned down and somewhat basked in the pleasure that was being given.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:44 pm

That would be inconsiderate of me, especially when you have not received what you wish. I have to get deeper, this is but a trickle, I need to get to the core.

Not really but she did not need to know that. His tongue sweeps against her hardened nipple now, his fingers sweep against her nipple as he presses into her. That root of his going to work tasting her, drawing up that liquid nourishment though stops just short of her hymen. The finger that he had barely penetrate her with earlier rising to her lips grazing against them as he dances about her insides.

You taste good, Tamae but I have already told you this. I can not speak for others but there are others on this island that are not so nice, not Yengal. Let me take it Tamae and there will be no pain. I cannot speak for the others.

It was an illusion of a choice of course. He was not about to pass this up and even if she accepted he was aware that she still wouldn't want this but would be selecting the lesser of two evils if she believed him of course. His very presence here backed up his story somewhat.

Either way he was still going to take her but at least he could fool her if she choose one option over the other and if not, well he could only hope the aphrodisiac worked as he hoped, well it was more a drug then aphrodisiac.

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:09 pm

(Sorry for taking so long, I've been preparing for the school year and whatnot. ^^)

The ebony-haired girl continued to motion about and move somewhat as the Yengal continued his ravaging behavior and spoke to her about taking her. Was he bluffing only to get his way? After all, it wouldn't have been the first time that he's tricked her into possibly believing a lie. Tamae glanced somewhat towards the ground as her thoughts had begun to swirl out of control once he had mentioned that there were other monsters about the island.

The thoughts of their being other monsters, nay. Even worse monsters than the one which had her rooted to the ground was a rather sombering thought which managed to grace the young girl's mind.

She didn't seemingly reply, but had slackened her movement a bit, which could have been seen as a sign that she accepted what was to happen as she mumbled out the words "Ok..." with slight tears in her eyes that she was to be deflowered by someone she wasn't particularly willing to do so with, but rather was bargained away in a possible false sense of safety as she closed her eyes shortly afterwards, bracing herself for what was to come.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:10 pm

(Not a problem I just figured that you were more active at the end of the week then the beginning but glad to have you back :))

He had noted her surrender to this. Yeah, she did not wish to do this and he was looking forward to her taste though to keep her coming her just for companionship was alluring though something he could not sustain, not before she showed during one of those times where he had been ravenous and hardly controllable. He could only hope that this worked.

Birch sprayed her passage with the green enzyme to ensure that she was well and ready. While he did not need her compliance he had preferred it as he positioned himself above her, leaning down to take a breast in his mouth he rolled his tongue against her nipple as he squeezed the other, testing the weight against his palm.

For an instant he took his head off of her breast to look her in the face noticing the unspilt tears there though he had little knowledge of true romantic notions he could sense her continued distress.

Thank you Tamae. Because of you I will continue to exist a bit longer.

Slowly he pushed into her, sucking up her juices as he got to her hymen and paused there for a moment before pressing past her maiden head, drawing in the rich taste of her blood mixed in with her nectar. Mindful of just how much she could draw in he used a little more than half himself checking her reaction and halting his movement to allow her to get use to this feeling.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Tamae continued to writhe about on the ground as the Birch continued his stimulating exploration of her breasts which heaved up and down ever so lightly with each gasp the young woman exhaled as she looked up towards her supposed acquaintance whom was thanking her. Birch slowly had moved forward as Tamae could feel the ever light-resistance as he leaned in for which came after a few moments as she felt a brief jolt of pain which caused her to tear up just a bit. It had finally happened. Her maiden head was broken. Although not in the way she ever would have envisioned it, she was a virgin no more.

The pain itself was a bit more bearable than she initially thought. Which of course was due to the pain-numbing enzyme which she had no knowledge of as Birch remained there for a few moments, perhaps to allow for some of this to soak in for the young girl.

Being able to feel the appendage within her as it slowly proceeded onward before eventually stopping as if Birch was checking the distance he could go, but little did she know he would most likely would be pushing past it soon enough as the student remained there with stuttered gasps as her quivering cunt slowly welcomed it's visitor.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:27 am

He had given her a moment to adjust, though she had not seemed to take long, her silken walls were tight around that root soon welcoming his body with her warmth. He gazed down into the features of her face seeing the unspilt tears that had been there.

Birch was gauging her reaction to this, her breasts swaying up and down with each breath that she took and though he doubted now she would return though he still had that ace in the hole.

Thank you Tamae. You taste delicious. And she did. That rich taste that swept out from her he gave her a moment longer then began sweeping inside that treasure trove that generated a grunt from him as he slowly shifted above her.

He was at least careful to refrain from hurting her as if he appreciated the meal … his means of saying grace? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4