View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Carol Myers' Underwater Adventure~! (for EvilRoeSlade) 

Post Re: Carol Myers' Underwater Adventure~! (for EvilRoeSlade)
… The… kind of place this is…? Carol didn’t understand. Not completely, anyway. Was there something with this location that was preventing her from using her powers? Did she mean only this one cavern or was it more than that? It… didn’t matter so much for the moment. She’d have to attempt escaping as soon as she had defeated Tidal. Carol hadn’t even noticed it, but she had already completely assumed she’d win today, as always. The hero already had it pictured in her mind. So she composed herself and built her determination as the octo-mermaid lunged at her. The following action was pictured clearly in her mind.

A throw would be ineffective. Most she knew would be ineffective, but Carol knew how to act. She’d immediately sidestep, grabbing ahold of Tidal’s right wrist. Then she’d jump, using her supremely athletic body to avoid any and all tentacles while driving a leg into Tidal’s back to turn her forward lunge into a forward topple, this with Carol having her restrained as she’d fall onto the ground just short of the water. After this, Carol would quickly jump off her back because otherwise she’d be caught without powers, back-flipping a distance away from Tidal completely ready to continue the fight, having surprised her opponent with how capable she was even without powers. Yes, her mind had made it up perfectly, there was no chance of failure. Like so many other times before, her mind would be what saved the day, she did not even need her powers to win a battle like this. Because she’s Carol Myers.

… S-so, how come…

Carol had sidestepped as planned, even perhaps maybe managed to grab Tidal’s wrist. But when she jumped, she wasn’t fast enough. She had jumped, but before she got as high as she thought she would numerous tentacles bound themselves around her, Carol’s mostly naked skin was enveloped in these strong, octopus-like arms which quickly restrained her and…

“… K-Kiiiiiiiiiiihk!?” A stunned Carol immediately started struggling, kicking and throwing about, but, it was most likely already over.

Squanian, raping squid

Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:15 pm

She has her now, well and truly grappled, with the power to contain her slender, flailing limbs, and the technique to ensure she can't writhe away. Using her powerful tentacles, the Princess hefts Carol above her head and throws her hard into the water. The impact punches the girls gut, while the freezing depths quickly numb her limbs.

Before she can even right herself or get her face above the water level, Carol hears another splash and the Princess is in there with her. She will quickly feel a searing heat pressed against her as the Princess's vibrant body squeezes against her. Slimy tentacles twine around her arms and legs, suckers curling up to feel her hips and eventually, her ass.

The Princess cups Carol's face in her hands and pulls it up out of the water. "Ooh Carol, coos the Princess "Your skin is so smooth. Do you use treatments, it's just... delicious." She pulls Carol's face closer and eagerly begins licking her ears and cheek.

Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:13 am

Carol couldn’t get anywhere. No matter what she did, those alien-feeling tentacles had a grip of her bare skin outside of where her bikini still covered her private parts. It felt… unnatural. She tried desperately to get away, but before anything she was thrown overhead with force into the water. The impact hit her hard, gasping out before her head and body sank underwater. It was cold, but Carol couldn’t let that bother her. She was free, for merely a moment. This was Tidal’s element. If she wanted to escape, she had to get out, and that fa-

Of course, there was never an opportunity. Carol had attempted swimming up to the surface, but the much more water-efficient princess had already arrived and her slimy tentacles were curling around her arms and legs, making the underwater girl helpless to do anything, her expression displaying the fear and anguish she felt at her failure to stop this minor crime against herself. The suckers on the tentacles were feeling her up, up to her behind which was still in her white bikini-bottom, but Carol knew it was going to become much worse. A small blush was present only because of that knowledge. And now her face was pulled out before Tidal finally allowing her to breathe… Th-that question…

“… K-kah… N-no, I don’t…” It was true. It may be related to the powers she was born with, but she always had such a perfect body, even without treatments… “… Please don’t do this… I’m unwilling…” Her last defense was now begging, her body captured in the woman’s powerful tentacles. But… it didn’t feel like it would work.

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:32 am

The Princess laughs and pulls her head back only slightly, staring into Carol's eyes, a coil of her writhing tentacles holding her head in place to force her to return the gaze.

"But Carol," she murmurs huskily. "I'm just trying to learn about human culture. What would a human boy do if he found you in this position? He'd probably just... help himself... huh? So that's what I'll do too. I'm just going to... help myself."

She feels two tentacles at her back, surprisingly dextrous as they untie the top of her bathing suit and tug it off, exposing her chest. Her tentacles press at the small of Carol's back, exploring her skin, getting their wielder more and more aroused as they dance around her, surprising her by alternating sporadically between sexual places on her thighs and butt, and more innocuous places elsewhere, such as her arms and stomach.

The Princess licks Carol's nipples a few times, and then gives them a vicious little nibble. Carol can already feel something firm pressed against the crotch of her bathing suit, and surely it can only be one thing.

Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:24 am

Carol would have returned the gaze even if she hadn’t been forced to. It was crucial to avoiding this situation… if it was possible at all…

“… N-no, he wouldn’t…” Carol responded, even as she felt her bra untied and fell of somewhere in the water exposing her smooth and small breasts. “He’d recognize human laws of consent and try to gain consent instead of raping-KYAH!” The helpless hero recoiled and gasped as she felt the tentacles explore her skin in such a wild manner. No place was safe as they searched over her mercilessly bringing her blood to her face in a blush. Her butt, thigh, arms, stomach, and more… Wh-what was the purpose of this!? Carol shivered in the water, even as she got aroused without wanting to.

“… D-don’t do that…” She mumbled as Tidal started licking her nipples on her small breasts, bringing further of the strangest sensation through Carol’s body. The student was startled and recoiled a bit at the nibble, but not further than that. … Th-there was something hard pressing at her crotch… Oh, no…

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:33 am

The Princess was drunk with her own power over the poor girl, and as a royal had been taught from a young age that raping her inferiors was both acceptable and right. She would not stop, she couldn't even be made to understand the morality that demanded she stop. Any objections on the part of her victims were just the grunting of primitive ideals that her 'correction' would soon eradicate.

On the other hand, one thing she really did like was fucking with her victim's mind.

Slowly the writhing tentacles lose tempo and gradually come to a complete stop, as the Princess blinks and then pulls back, biting her lip. "I...wow, you really do have a point there don't you? I can't believe what I almost just did..."

Her cock is still pressed against Carol, her eyes however avert shyly, as one by one her tentacles release her. When there's only one remaining, still gripping the girl like a manacle but seeming as though it might release her at any moment, The Princess reaches into the water and fishes out Carol's top, offering it to her.

"I guess you really can't forgive me and umm... you shouldn't! Really you shouldn't, I haven't earned anything like that... but... before you go... I just need you to know that..." at this, the Princess leans forward ever so slightly to murmur into Carol's ear:

"You're about to get ruined for marriage forever. After I'm done defiling you, no guy will even want to kiss you on the lips."

And with that the tentacles are back as though they'd never left, slimy but oddly warm lengths wrapping around Carol's torso, their sticky suckers clinging to her breasts and tugging at all manner of exposed flesh. The Princess is giggling beyond control.

"Heehee he, did you fall for it?! Oh Cthullhu, I bet you fell for it! Anyway, now that we're done joking around, let's get this started, sexy girl!"

She roughly grasps the back of Carol's head and forces their lips together, so assured in her domination that she allows her tongue to invade Carol's mouth without a shred of fear or hesitation.

Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:34 am

Carol’s body had tensed up from the realization that she didn’t have the strength or powers to defend herself for the first time ever. Of course, it wasn’t that she wouldn’t be able to win had she been at full strength, but that her current strength wasn’t enough. From Tidal’s earlier assault she had been struggling, shaking, shying away from attention best she could and mainly being uncooperative. But… all of a sudden…

“Ah…?” Carol looked down on her body as the tentacles started stopping and slowly release, making the young hero look at the princess in slight confusion to what was going on. Hearing what she said, Carol relaxed instantly, a wave of relief surging through her body as her panicked expression melted away. Her muscles limped up in the tentacles’ loosening grip as Carol couldn’t help but smile. She knew she shouldn’t let her guard down so easily, but really, she had no guard to let down anyway. The pink-haired student whose hair was floating about in the water right now accepted her bikini-top, and was preparing a speech of just how much she was going to forgive Tidal and how heroes should always accept those who seek redemption, floating there in the water topless with her smooth skin and small breasts visible to all, when the mermaid leaned in to whisper a few final words…

... “… Eh?” Carol failed to realize just what letting her guard down at that moment would potentially mean for her. Before she had even had time to raise any kind of defense the tentacles would latch onto all of her once again. Where she had earlier resisted all she could there was now no resistance at all, almost as if her body had accepted the treatment it was going through. It was however a result from Carol’s dull shock as she stared back at Tidal somewhat wide-eyed and confused looking. She hadn’t acted at all before her relaxed body was subjected to severe stimulation, making her blush again and feel her arousal rise involuntarily again, all the while she was clutching the bikini-top she had been given back in her right hand…

Her mouth was assaulted. Carol could only stare in surprise at the close range as the sea princess invaded into her mouth with a lewd domination she couldn’t resist. Her muscles failed to resist Tidal due to recovering from having relaxed prematurely, being taken by surprise and… her mouth… Carol tried to shiver back as the taste of Tidal swarmed her mouth and her defenseless tongue got wrapped up in the dance which the sea princess’ tongue was having…

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:02 am

The Princess pulls back, eyes sensuously half-closed, a thin string of saliva still connecting their mouths.

"Say," she murmurs teasingly. "I noticed you stopped struggling. You aren't even telling me to stop now. Think about that. If you were a real fighter, if you were completely determined to fight me off, you could have bitten my tongue off just now. There's even a chance that the pain would have put me in enough shock to allow you to escape, it's happened before. But let's be honest, shall we? You don't really mean it when you say no. You don't really want me to stop, you just want to tell yourself that so you can keep your pure and innocent self-image intact. No Carol Myer's, you're not a fighter after all. You're a slut."

She punctuates this statement by greedily grinding her cock against Carol's crotch, smiling all the wider. Her tentacles coil around the girl's thighs and begin lewdly squeezing them, pulling them further apart.

"Of course, every slut has to start somewhere, so I'd like us to begin with a simple and rather ordinary position that many young lovers choose for their first time. More specifically, I'm going to fuck you in the ass while you drown."

She lets those words hang for several moments, giving Carol ample time to process them, and then adds: "If I were you, I'd take a really deep breath right now."

Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Tidal separated their mouths before she realized what was going on. Carol stared at the princess, her expression of chock withering away into one of wariness while she separated the string of saliva using her lips and a quick motion with her head. She listened to what the octo-mermaid spoke of with a small glare reserved for a specific kind of villains that has done or are doing something bad. ... True, she could have bitten, but that was not the kind of fighting Carol was used to. The truth was, she wasn't a pragmatic fighter, but saying the hero wasn't a fighter was stretching it. Saying she was a slut... was simply not true, and Carol knew it. She was focusing her power to come up with something to say, when she felt the cock drive against between her legs making her recoil and grit her teeth a bit as she tried in vain to pull herself away from it. Her virgin lower lips were aroused, but not enough to accept something like that and it only became a forceful press through the bikini-bottom. Her attempts to close her legs when the tentacles were squeezing them and pulling them apart was also helpless. ... She had seen brighter times, and pressure was building between her legs...

The sea-woman told her she was going to use a simple and ordinary position... ... ... That can't be ordinary. Carol continued staring at Tidal, not releasing eye-contact while pulling her muscles to check for possibility to escape. If any direction was stronger than others and such, but her muscle strength simply wasn't strong enough. It was... bad. So this was who she became when all her powers were removed...? It was difficult to not be grabbed by panic, but Carol sustained. She kept the stare intact, keeping her calm while continuing to struggle. That was when the princess suggested taking a deep breath. Carol mentally decided this was probably a good idea even for the sake of struggling. Her back hole had never been touched by another living being, and now it was in danger. ...

“Last chance to avoid committing to a major crime against humanity and be forgiven.” Carol told her in a solid tone, not at all as kind as when she usually spoke. The reason she had taken it was because she had realized she was losing, her stare also as solid and not as kind as before. However, whatever impact she might have had was greatly reduced due to only wearing a white bikini-bottom and otherwise being naked bound by tentacles with her small breasts out in the open. Directly after having said so, she would take said deep breath and pull as hard as she could backwards to try to escape... if she had the time to.

Squanian, raping squid

Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:31 pm

“Last chance to avoid-” A tentacle coils around her skull like a crown as soon as she opens her mouth, and then shoves her below the water level. Meanwhile the other seven appendages squirm around her body, repositioning it so she's facing away from The Princess. In the slimy, chaotic turmoil, a snake-like organ slithers beneath Carol's bikini bottom and against her asshole. Two more go to work on her breasts, suckers teasing and pulling at her nipples to carry the arousal that has already been forced upon her to the next level.

The tentacle rubbing at her ass suddenly pulls back an inch and then shoots black, sticky ink along the rim of her anus. The Princess makes sure not to use quite as much as needed for a proper lubrication job, after all, it's a virgin's duty to bleed a bit for their first time. Once Carol is coated, it penetrates, quite alien in the manner in which it wriggles about to find the proper angle and then slithers in like a snake, the muscles only tensing up into a harder shaft once it's buried deep inside. Suckers cling at her sphincter and constantly tug at the tender flesh within. The Princess begins a rather forceful rhythm, causing Carol's body to jerk and rock while all the while ensuring she has not a breath of air in her prison.

The Princess gasps in pleasure as she enters. In truth her tentacles were basically the counterpart to a human's feet, she couldn't actually gain sexual pleasure from this. But equally true was that she had a raging foot fetish, encompassing both human feet and her own tentacles, and grinding her cock against Carol's ass cheek as she fucked her did much on the path to release.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 pm

It appeared she hadn’t the time to finish what she had been saying. It is highly jarring to be cut short by something you have to react to. A tentacle grabbed around the top of her head and then the next thing she knew Carol was plunged underwater. She had been able to react just a bit, but it was with a lot less air than could have been possible that her face dived under the surface involuntarily. OK, the time for negotiations was over. Trying to hold her breath, Carol would attempt to kick, screw and otherwise throw around her muscles to get loose… but to no avail. She only got rid of what little oxygen she had faster. She was being turned around… and a tentacle (she could only assume it was) crawled into her bikini-bottom and against her back…! Carol had closed her eyes underwater because they did her no good, and no muscle she could move removed the thing on her ass…!

“Mmm…!” She moaned in her shut mouth as something tentacles started playing with her small breasts, something sticking to her nipples making her body prepare itself. The tentacles everywhere… felt so impure. And each one was holding onto her, rubbing onto her. The almost naked girl felt how it was rubbing off on her in the form of arousal… but she shouldn’t be… not by this… Ah! Something was sprayed at her back. Beneath her bikini bottom. Something. From the tentacle? It felt icky… And it foretold of something worse, but no matter what Carol shook, her bottom or anything, she couldn’t stop it.

“Puua-” Or something similar was sounded out underwater as a tentacle shoved itself into her hole. Something alien was forcibly stretching out and breaking itself into the sensitive tissues of her ass. Her otherwise rather pretty ass which insides now were going to become abused. Carol’s entire body convulsed and Carol mistakenly opened her mouth from the alien feeling and pain emanating from her bottom. Water sank into her mouth, and something else slithered into her rear. She closed her mouth quickly, an expression of panic covering her face as she tried to twist herself out of the grip, but nothing could close the hole which was being painfully penetrated----- Though the liquid helped… Er… She couldn’t breathe. The inside of her back hole was being stuck to from within, leading to the strangest feelings of pain and who knows what else invading the hero of another world like a normal, helpless young girl. Her expression was truly pained and panicked where she rocked back and forth, enduring the lack of oxygen and the tentacle shaft drawing back and forth within her ass.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Pure, sweet pleasure courses through the Princess's cock as she grinds it against Carol's ass, while fucking her virginity away with a slimy tentacle deep inside her anus. Feeling in her inner flesh is incredibly arousing, their bodies so close that they practically share the reaction of being violently raped.

"Ooh, Carol," moans the Princess. "I'm cumming darling! I'm cumming!"

The tentacle combined with another shreds her bikini bottom in a deliberate effort, leaving another free to brush its probing suckers against the lips of Carol's pussy. When Carol opens her mouth, icy water immediately rushes in, but the Princess, not wanting her plaything to drown so quickly, immediately shoves a tentacle between Carol's lips to prevent further air loss. While it's there, she decides to make good use of it and begins wriggling it down the girl's throat.

Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:45 am

Carol was wide-eyed and panicked underwater from the painful experience of having her butt-hole violated by that raging tentacle. The mouth that opened was immediately clogged down with a tentacle, being forced to taste the live limb wriggling down her throat much like the one drawing back and forth within her anus. A bright blush colored her cheeks as the additional suckers pressed at her exposed pussy, even as the sensations were combined with that of an alien entity shoving itself into her tight behind.

The pink-haired power-user could do nothing but further attempt to wriggle out of the grip of her captor in vain. Her brain became obsessed with the sexual sensations of being entered from two directions and prodded in a third, all the while she was quickly becoming deprived of oxygen. Carol wasn’t anywhere close to coming yet, her current feelings more emerging from panic than sexual sensations. B-but, she felt… “M-mmmgh…!” Carol moaned out on the tentacle in her mouth, still underwater and violated.

Squanian, raping squid

Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3