View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 1:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Carol Myers' Underwater Adventure~! (for EvilRoeSlade) 

Post Re: Carol Myers' Underwater Adventure~! (for EvilRoeSlade)
"There usually isn't any trouble, except for the recent problem with the students. But... I think that many strange and wondrous things will be drawn to you. You came here for a reason, and we have met just now for a reason. I think you will meet many others, some benevolent, others less so, but all such meetings will entail certain demands on your person." Mostly your lower person, but then again some of those freaks are into some weird shit.

The Princess smiles when Carol mentions water pressure. "Yes Carol Myers, I am aware of your human limitations. I won't push you to do anything more than you're capable of." Except maybe see how much I can stretch your pussy. Do they all come off the plane this gullible? If it was always this easy, I could see myself falling out of shape fast.

When Carol wraps her arms around The Princess's collarbone she says that it's too high. She almost tries to get the girl to grab her breasts, but she'd certainly get suspicious at that point, and if the mood strikes her she can always command this little slut to fondle them later when she's deep beneath the earth, weeping and helpless.

Still, she doesn't want her arms that close to her throat, so she takes Carol's hands and lowers them until they're around her stomach, letting them 'accidentally' brush against her breast as she does so. If Carol mentions that this is the second accident, she can always make up some ridiculous story about how mermaids are an egg-laying species and she had no idea humans had any sexual connotations for breasts or asses. Hahaha.

"If you need air or are uncomfortable for any reason, just get my attention and I will help you." She dives then, going deeper and deeper beneath the waves. Carol would find it cold, freezing except that she's pressed against the Princess's body, defying the frigid depths by being a constant source of incredible warmth. She can barely see the surface, in only seconds it looks far away. Her ears start to ring as the Princess goes deep beneath the waves, though the Princess is careful not to dive any lower than fifty feet, not wishing for Carol to pop like a cherry the second they resurfaced. And it isn't long before Carol feels the need to breathe.

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:40 am

“Good! Then there’s no problem~! I can handle anything I’m subjected to, don’t you worry~!” In worst case she’d just use her own powers to save herself, it wasn’t any worse than that. So, the happy girl let the mermaid correct the grip until Carol had a good grip around Tidal’s stomach. The slight touch against the large breasts didn’t give much reaction out of Carol other than a slight blush, reminding her of what she has yet to develop as she categorized the touch as an accident and didn’t mind it further. Upon touch, the mermaid seemed frightfully warm compared to the cold sea they were swimming in, some instinct telling that it would be very cozy to press against her in this cold…

“Alright, then. Go ahead~!” And with that, the thinly clad in only a white bikini girl pressed herself against the not clad at all mermaid as they dove, Carol taking a deep breath before breaking the water’s surface. She watches and feels as the water envelops her, the pressure rising and all the possible side-effects if this taking place as well. She COULD have used her powers to rid herself entirely of these effects, but as to show her trust in Tidal she did not. So the two females journeyed underwater, hair spreading out behind them, both would seem naked from a distance as Carol's white bikini blended strangely well with her skin. Being who she was, Carol could hold her breath for a very long time by no immediately explainable reason. However, she was curious on just how Tidal was to supply her with air down here, so to experiment Carol after a while (longer than the time a normal human should have been able to hold their breath) patted on the mermaid’s stomach to get the attention…

Squanian, raping squid

Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:53 pm

The Princess doesn't hesitate when Carol gets her attention, spinning around and embracing her. Her long, shimmering tail strokes slightly up Carol's leg as she grasps her face and kisses her on the lips, exhaling as she does so to discharge the contents of her voluminous lungs into Carol's mouth. Of course, she's hardly oblivious to the sensual nature of this act, indeed the idea of a land dweller trapped underwater, helpless and dependent on the amorous kisses of a nereid has been eroticized amongst her people. So her steely grip holds Carol in that position, as she inserts her tongue into her mouth, pressing her breasts against Carol's cute little ironing board and getting a little bolder with her tail, pushing it between Carol's legs.

Hehehe... I wonder if she'll try to escape now, she can try but it's far too late for that. Maybe she'll just try to make some excuse for me, and keep on following. Or maybe she'll even like it? Well of course she will, how did she really think I was going to give her air?

Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:13 am

Ah, Tidal spun around and embraced her, and then…

“…!?”

She was drawn into a deep kiss with the underwater creature, the hands of the princess having grabbed the side of her face and pulled her in close. Carol felt the air which the mermaid transferred between the contacting lips, which Carol then instinctively breathed in. Ah… it seemed this action was necessary in order to bring her air. While it made her blush a little, the student could accept the use of kisses for that. There should be no problem if it was simply for staying alive, she’d just have to inform Tidal later that kisses have another meaning in human culture… B-but, to transfer air, did she really have to…!?

The woman’s naked breasts pressed mercilessly at the underdeveloped chest of Carol’s, the student felt how the mermaid’s tongue entered her mouth to play, this contact was of a very intimate sort and something Carol could guess was Tidal’s tail pushed against her white bikini-bottom, right between her legs! She blushed more, wondering if all this was part of the supposed transmission of air. O-OK, she’d let this go on a bit more… but if Tidal wouldn’t let up or attempt taking this any further then Carol would have to employ counter-measures, under water or not…!

Squanian, raping squid

Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:20 pm

The smooth and slimy skin of the Princess's tail forces Carol's legs apart. From years of experience - or perhaps simply having quite a large tail, she gets her flesh right up against Carol's pussy, pushing that thin white cloth against it.

Finally she pulls back, though she hasn't withdrawn her tail or arms, and her demeanor is completely different. Her eyes are half-lidded and confident, and the fear and hesitation she exhibited at meeting a land dweller is completely gone. Now she's just staring hungrily at Carol, her steely grip lightly digging into her flesh.

"Hmm," she says in a low purr. Her voice carries perfectly through the water, as though she were talking in air, and her compartmentalized lungs easily prevent any of her oxygen supply from escaping when she speaks. "I'm concerned that all that air didn't transfer adequately into your body. Let's take your clothes off... and see if that helps."

She knew neither humans nor nereids didn't absorb air through their skin, but facts such as that weren't as important as getting to see Carol naked. It was all a game to the Princess, start off very innocent and gradually escalate, let the suspicion grow in her victim's mind until it became subconscious fear... and once that fear pushed to the foreground, it would be all the thicker and more frantic. The cycle was nearly at an end now, she knew, Carol might still try to brush this off, but even if she did then the Princess would simply grow even more bold until the student was forced to escape. And then the real fun would begin.

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:54 am

Carol didn’t do anything specific to resist, even as the tail pressed at her only slightly clothed genital hidden behind the bikini bottom. Stimulation shot through her as Tidal pressed her naked body against her while their lips were meeting each other to provide air for the human. With this amount of skin-contact, it felt more like they were doing this because the mermaid princess wanted to make out. Carol was used to having fans that could go overboard, but this was the first time one of them might have got this close… if that was the case at all and not was something mermaids shared that Carol was currently unaware of, the blushing student thought as Tidal continued to enjoy her.

When the underwater woman finally pulled back, Carol found her heart to be beating rather rapidly and that the air she had gained from the ki- making out would rather quickly deplete compared to what she had breathed in to begin with. O-oh, well. She’d keep this air as long as she could, and tell the princess a few things when they arrived, the blushing student with a somewhat troubled expression thought. Then… hey, what’s with this grip? … Why’re you looking at me like that? You’re a lot more confident underwater, huh? Wha…? Did you just say…?

Carol shook her head as quickly as she could manage underwater and held her arms in front of her in a cross, indicating that was not to be done. She then waved her right hand in the direction which they were going, indicating that they should keep moving with a hopeful smile while her left hand grabbed ahold of her the white bikini top covering her tiny breasts as if to keep it safe. She couldn’t say anything and she smiled, but something in her eyes wanted to warn Tidal. If you keep up this assault, I will have to stop you. And do not doubt that I am capable of it, Carol thought even though nobody could hear it. She had plenty of experience protecting herself back at home, after all! Because she’s Carol Myers…! … Remove this tail pressing at my special spot, please.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:25 pm

The Princess's grin widens, and she slowly removes her tail, only to flick it beneath Carol's legs so that her fins hit her white-clad butt with a sharp sting. Then she takes Carol's hand and turns around, back in the indicated direction.

"Oh, right, that human custom of yours. Well, I'm a little concerned about your health in all honesty, but I'll do as you wish of course... just let me know if you need anymore air, it seems like you really enjoyed that." Bubbles escape the Princess's mouth as she giggles.

Still not willing to fight? Well for a so-called defender of justice you seem quite willing to let someone roll over you, not to mention a sucker. But it's just as well, I've got a special friend in my cave and having to drag you there would be so undignified.

Letting Carol grab her back again if she desires, the Princess continues at a brisk pace, as though nothing had happened. Let her make whatever excuse for me she wishes, or tell herself she imagined some detail or other, she might even keep doing that right until the moment her ass was spread open.

Soon they surface into a vast cavern, dotted with deep tide pools and even rivers, the sandy islands being an exception rather than the rule. The Princess spreads out on the ground and rolls her shoulders idly, not even looking at Carol right now.

Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 pm

It would appear she took the hint, Carol decided as the tail removed itself and it appeared Tidal was discontinuing her intention to undress her. However, as the tail left it suddenly slapped sharply on her butt, making her flinch in the water. Could it be? Were mermaids a lot more sexually liberal than humans? … Carol’s guard was up, even as the pink-haired girl once again grabbed around the naked torso of the princess with Tidal’s help. Hopefully the obtaining of the wand and necklace didn’t involve a sexual ritual, because Carol would be forced to reject it.

They soon arrived within the cave, and as they reached the surface Carol let go and swam towards the shore and got up, breathing in the air with a bit of relief and a happy smile as she stepped up beside where Tidal had landed. At least here she was above ground, merely tending to her wet hair (which was somehow perfectly maintained) as her dripping body stood knowing she could once again communicate and move as she wanted. Smiling happily towards Tidal she started to explain…

“I am sorry for rejecting your care, but humans are really sensitive about showing their bodies. It isn’t something we can just switch off, we’re just that kind. We also usually limit body and lip contact with people who aren’t our loved ones or family. It is like programming into our beings. But we’re friends regardless of any differences in habits, OK?” And so Carol smiled happily in the sea-woman’s direction, seemingly showing no resentment whatsoever from the underwater incident.

“So… we are…?” The happy smile maintained, the soaked girl in white bikini started to look around the watery cavern and the rivers it contained.

Squanian, raping squid

Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Watching that sickeningly sweet smile gave the Princess an undeniable notion: She wouldn't have fun taking this game any further. Usually the anticipatory buildup was as much if not more important than the carnal climax, but having to listen to this smiling dolt prattle on about friendship and justice the whole while? Forget it. Let's see what she has to say about the subjects when her head is submerged in icy seawater and she's being fucked so hard in the ass that blood is trickling down her pale, supple thighs.

Just thinking about it gives her the first genuine smile that Carol has seen.

"Well, yes of course. As for our location, right now we're beneath your school's basement. You filthy humans have a sewer system with pipes draining out into the ocean, so you can dump everything in the sea. They dug the foundation so low that they ran into these natural caverns, and you can actually reach the lowest part of the building from here."

Diving backwards with perfect grace, the Princess slams into the water below, and then resurfaces, revealing herself up to her navel.

"As you can see, you'll have to cross water several times if you want to discover the way back up, and with each attempt you would never know if you were exposing yourself to me or one of my little pets. Doesn't just thinking about it get your blood flowing?

The Princess looks very coy. "But, enough about this place. I believe I promised you a pair of gifts, didn't I?"

When she crawls back out of the water, the creature that Carol first met is gone from the waist down. Instead of that greenish rainbow-colored tail, she instead sports a black mass of eight octopus-like tentacles, thick and sporting pink suckers on one side. As she slithers towards Carol, she parts her front-most lower limbs to reveal a much smaller but fully erect black member. "Here's the magic wand I promised," she declares, laughing confidently. "If you're concerned about the lack of a pearl necklace, don't be. You'll have to activate the wand's 'power' first, but once you do, I won't fail to dress you in finery."

Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:41 am

Carol immediately caught onto the change in Tidal’s voice and turned to look at her, and saw the smile and heard the voice. It wasn’t as much the tone as for the words she used suddenly sounded… different. Sewer… system? Dumping everything into the sea? Oh. Carol could see a plot unfolding right before her very eyes, with motive, explanations, solution and follow-up all hurdled together in one big realization. But something felt off about that too. Very off. However, there was one undeniable fact. She was in danger. The mermaid dived back underwater, momentarily making Carol think she’d be attacked by projectiles from the water, but the Princess emerged again. She’d have to cross the water to get up, and each time she’d… oh. Tidal was assuming Carol would flee. The pink-haired girl in white bikini looked almost sad watching the ocean woman, but would flinch just a bit from the transformation of her lower body and the promise of the gifts.

… Eh? Black octopus? Is an octopus waist down still a mermaid…? E-eh, or was that just a ruse? Was the ‘Princess’ thing also a ruse? Also, that thing… was Carol in danger of being raped? Even as stable as Carol was, she still felt the apprehension of seeing a male genital (especially on a woman), and the feeling of something turning sour within her on the promise of rape. But… even as dangerous as she looked… Carol didn’t consider herself in danger. Her sad gaze was held on Tidal as she raised her right hand and palm towards the octo-woman slithering towards her, ready to use her super-hero powers that had triumphed against far more dangerous foes to defend herself.

“… I’m sorry humans have befouled your water. I can only imagine the pain you and your subjects have felt due to this.” She had to assume the ‘Princess’ part was genuine until proven otherwise. “I will raise the issue with the humans on the island, I will fix this breach between our kinds. So please… don’t attack me.” The ‘don’t attack me’ was not a plea for mercy, it would sound more like a ‘I do not wish to hurt you’. “The only thing you’d possibly gain would be the pleasure of a moment, in exchange for ruining your relationship with humans further. Please come to your senses, Tidal. We can still be friends, please.” Carol, as said, did not consider herself in danger and as such was trying to solve this peacefully without bringing too much mention to the fact which she believed to be that she could defeat Tidal easily using her powers.

Of course, Carol so far had no idea about the inhibitors in place on this island…

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:27 am

The Princess squints her brow, staring at Carol curiously. As a frequent visitor to the island, this was of course a scene she had been through countless times with just as many students. And yet here, a key component seemed to be missing.

Ahh yes, abject terror. Where was that? It gradually dawns on the Princess that Carol is completely confident in her ability to escape harm.

Her smile widens. "Really. You think you can fix everything... how? Just by being a cute little girl on the scene? Let's consider this logically for a moment... the sewer system is for humans, a modern convenience. Why would they possibly want to abandon it? And even if they did, what could possibly replace its functions? Stepping away from all that, why would I, a proud and capable ruler, have cause to turn to some random stranger for help? Surely instead I would devise my own solution and implement it, and if it were a matter of diplomacy, I would have entrusted it to a capable envoy. Come to think of it, have you even been trained in inter-species diplomacy? And if so, can you claim to understand the needs of the party I represent?"

She slides sinuously towards Carol, getting closer and closer to the palm of her hand, not moving in any hurry or with great concern. "No don't answer that. None of it's important. This is simply about friendship, Carol Myers. And the many side benefits such a rich and deep relationship inevitably has. Now I know you humans have strange notions like 'right to refuse royalty' and 'marriage' and 'which body parts belong on which sex' but I could never be constrained by such odd ideas, nor will I let these differences in culture act as barriers in my relationships with surface dwellers. So please, try to see this as the honor it truly is, and if at any point you feel uncomfortable, then just lie back and think of... justice."

She moves slowly and clumsily, crawling on her tentacles, though there is a certain dangerous fluidity to the way they writhe. If Carol hasn't moved yet, then the Princess has gotten right in front of her by now, and she reaches out, first with just two tentacles, but many more soon join them.

Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:04 pm

... She was smiling. What was she amused by what Carol said? Had she assumed something incorrectly? What Tidal was saying did make sense, from one point of view. However, it wasn’t Carol’s intention to rid the humans of their modern convenience. Her intention was to raise the issue, possibly by abusing her powers, simply to make them consider a solution to the problem. Like, dumping it somewhere else than in the open sea. Create a special place to do something about it. Carol was currently unsure how much was needed to clean what comes out of the sewers, but she had no doubt a day’s studying could yield an answer to her. She wasn’t specifically a trained diplomat, but she had taken care of similar negotiations at times in the past. However, just when she was about to voice these facts she was told not to do so.

… O-oh? This was still friendly-manner for her? Sex was just gesture to her, to confirm their friendship? Carol realized she may have made a mistake. Maybe her experience with bad guys actually almost made her assume something incorrect. The sad look disappeared and Carol brought the hand she had held towards Tidal to her chin with a look of considering something. She did so for a moment while the octo-woman came closer. If it was just a friendly gesture…

“I apologize for misunderstanding. But… even so… I still can’t.” Carol smiled lightly, intending to use her telekinetic powers to hold the tentacles on a specific distance away from her with a gentle but absolute amount of force. “A human girl’s first time is very important, to be given to a true love. We cannot just-” Carol’s eyes widened in surprise.

The pink-haired girl in a white bikini suddenly stopped all she was saying and jumped back as quickly as she could, just two meters or so. If Tidal was still moving slowly, Carol would be able to escape for the moment. While she had been relaxed and free to smile previously, now she was all tense and staring in surprise, doubt and a bit of fear at the tentacles that had NOT been stopped by her telekinetic powers. She took a moment to focus on… anything nearby, use her power to… … … …? No… thing…? Carol remained standing on slightly bent and slightly spread legs, staring a bit dumbfounded looking back and forth between her arms and the tentacles and Tidal, suddenly looking like her confidence had been divided by quite the factor.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:57 pm

The Princess stumbles when her tentacles expect to find Carol and instead find nothing, her clumsiness almost cute.

"It's fine!" The Princess giggles "Believe me, I understand these things. I'm not going to get offended if you feel the need to fall in love with me. I mean, just look at me! It's a pretty common reaction."

She studies Carol's reaction, more to read how she's going to move next than what she might be feeling, but again something seems off. She was no longer holding a hand out in preparation of warding her off and... finally the fear was starting to creep in. But what had triggered it? Nothing the Princess could perceive about the situation had really changed, if she didn't already know how screwed she was before (or rather, how much screwing she was about to experience), then why now?

Maybe she realized that she's not going to talk her way out of it. The Princess decides to have some fun with this. She spreads her tentacles out to either side, ready to grab her if she tries to duck past, all the while approaching faster to force Carol towards the water.

"Thanks for telling me that you're a virgin though, I mean with a body like that I wouldn't have expected it. Maybe you can help me with an experiment. See, I always wanted to know if fucking a girl in the ass for the first time would turn her into an anal slut. Want to find out together?"

Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:19 pm

Tidal failed to grab her for the moment... but that didn’t help Carol at this moment. Currently, her mind was entirely focused on how vulnerable she felt all of a sudden. As a girl that had been protected by her powers and never ever really had a reason to feel fear, this moment where she was facing an unnatural being with intentions of defiling her when her capability to defend herself beyond that of a natural girl was… unique. Carol was unable to properly pick up on what Tidal was saying. Sure, she heard, but she was way too focused on her situation to actually answer. Not being able to use her powers meant she’d have to dodge every single attack. And… tentacles… They were many. Carol had training in combat without powers as well, but her professional forecast for the battle in front of her was… bleak. She didn’t try to run to the sides. She started backing away from Tidal at an equivalent speed when she started coming towards her faster. Carol was aware of the water, and that entering it would mean her instant loss. As such, she’d stop if she got too close to it. But… currently there was a burning question on her mind.

“… Have you done something to me?” Carol asked, her voice significantly less confident. “W-wait, b-back then, when you kissed me, did you take something away from me?” She didn’t want to pronounce ‘my powers’, but if Tidal had she’d know what the powerless hero was talking about. O-or… was this something unrelated to the princess? Was it something that happened naturally by her age, or her location? A-ah, geesh! She really should have made sure to understand the origin of her power, and what weaknesses it might have! A little late to figure that… Carol thought, as she was steadily backing away from Tidal with a focused but fearful expression while focusing all the powers she should have to push the octo-mermaid back without anything happening, eventually stopping at the edge, preparing to counter Tidal with some of the judo she had been trained in.

If the princess was REALLY attentive and sensitive, she’d actually feel a miniscule force pushing her away from Carol, but it was so tiny that it wouldn’t even bother taking any consideration of, would hardly even stop the flight of a fly.

Squanian, raping squid

Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:45 am

Had she done something to Carol? The Princess had to spend a moment to think about that, since these conquests of hers usually involved dosing the subject with various physiology-altering substances with little regard to what side effects they'd have or how they'd combine with each other. Keeping track of whose body she'd altered and in what way could sometimes get difficult.

No, she hadn't done anything. The methods of injecting these substances made it impossible to be pretend-friendly.

That still made the Princess wonder what exactly Carol was going on about. Could it be that some other power was interfering with her little game? That would be unacceptable. However, when she feels that gentle push, augmented ever so slightly due to her awkwardness on land, she suddenly understands everything. Carol had magic of her own, which she was relying on to keep her safe, hence her earlier confidence. And now she was just beginning to realize that she couldn't rely on it.

Her smile widens. "Me? Oh no no no. That's just the kind of place this is. We can't have a girl like you able to fight a woman like me, understand? Now come give mommy some sugar, she's got a sweet tooth."

Though the Princess is not formally trained in combat, when one has the hobby of raping physically fit girls, it's impossible to avoid picking up a few tricks. Namely, how to wrestle. She had seen a classic Judo stance in her victims often enough to know what to expect, and also understand the futility of Carol's efforts. Humans of course only trained against human opponents, and thus when facing an opponent with ten arms and a very low center of balance, the traditional throws and holds tend to be ineffective.

Once she has Carol backed up against the water's edge, she lunges with her two human arms. She's expecting Carol to grab and throw her, which will leave her completely defenseless against the six lower and stronger arms that will wrap around her the moment she commits to her move.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next