View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
 Back to Basics (for Undine) 

Post Back to Basics (for Undine)
It was a nice warm day. She might have had some bad memories to take away from recent events but that could not keep her from the water. Reflecting on what Etolie and Tidal had done to her not all that long ago.

Instead of that small get together at the secluded beach she was at one that had been used by plenty of other students so she felt safer here. Still she was by herself today, frolicking by herself.

There were other girls around, some swimming, some sunbathing at this point. Braking the surface of the warm tropical water she glanced back towards her things and that was when she had seen her, her crimson eyes drawn to the flawless form, and for a second her thoughts had indulged in seeing her out of that strange, yet unique bikini.

It was just a thought though. She would never indulge in her, well not without Dani being involved at least though in the past she had introduced a third party into the mix for her lover to approve of. She considered that for a brief moment as she wades out of the water to have a closer look. Maybe it was the bikini, maybe the girl was only attractive from afar so needing a little brake from all that swimming anyway she moves back to her things for a better look.

Rhaine's Diary

Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:04 am

Post Re: Back to Basics (for Undine)
Undine had decided to hunt at the beach today. It was a nice warm day so she knew that these young humans would be enjoying the water and as soon as she found a target she would be enjoying one of them.

And so for now she was simply enjoying the beach in her bikini, if you could call it that, while appraising the looks and bodies of each girl playing in the water or sunbathing near her on the beach. She was enjoying the looks she got from the other girls seeing her perfect body in such a tiny outfit her breasts weren't really covered at all only having thin strips covering her nipples attached to strings wrapped around her neck and back for propriety, after all it wouldn't do for them to wonder how it was held in place, leaving her stark white mounds essentially bare while her bottom half was even crazier. It was simply a piece that covered her pussy and back around over her butt crack. This was actually a design she had taken from a crazy human she had run into once. She shook her head at that, humans didn't even really have material they were sure would stick after all, and thought If humans who wore this want to swim naked why don't they just do it?

Bringing her focus back to the girls she sat down next to an unattended bag and looked over more girls saying No, No, Close but no, No, Maybe later, Ah there we go. Undine saw a girl looking towards her and smiled at her. Her target selected she simply sat back and waited for the girl to return to the shore...

Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:19 pm

VIt was not long before Rhaine returned to her things. It wasn't often that she had found herself staring but in this case she found herself doing just that. The bikini barely existent. It was flimsy, she wasn't sure what it was made of but she would not have had the courage to wear a get up like that at all.

It was so easy too in envisioning suckling on a breast, playing with those large orbs, or best yet, being played with in turn by her fingers. Her fantasies included this girl and Dani, of course, her fantasies with other women had always been short lived flings at best lasting as long as Dani was interested of course and there was no way she felt that Dani wouldn't mind the company of the other girl.

No, she'd love that she thought to herself as she moved closer, her yellow bikini clinging to her damp flesh, her crimson eyes unable to look away at first until she was looked at where she pulled her gaze away from her, embarrassed as she calculated such beautiful thoughts. Her, Dani and the new girl, being sandwiched between the two, their breasts incredible and pressed against her.

Reaching her things she plopped down and toweled off her face and hair quickly before stealing another look, looking away then back after a moment.

“Hi. I haven't seen you around before. I'm Rhaine, and you are?” She looked to the near naked girl barely able to keep her eyes from such a curvacious figure. Her mind thinking about being tied up watching her and Dani going at hit then taking turns teasing her. She blushed a little, looked away then looked back. “Are you new here?”

She tried to get a better look at that unique, practically nonexistent material.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:53 am

The blond girl was not the only one doing a little "checking out" as Undine's eyes trailed up and down the little blondes body as she came closer to her. Oh, how she would enjoy ravaging that cute body over and over again. Molesting those wet breasts and that tight little rear with her tentacles and fingers for a while to make her ache with need before she moved to the big prize hidden beneath that yellow bikini. She licked her lips slightly as she imagined tasting an undoubtedly pretty little pussy before surprising her with her favorite "tool".

She could also see that the girl was more then a little attracted to her as she noticed every little stolen glance at the stark white flesh of her nearly naked body. She wanted to just grab her now but a little patience could be just as fun as it would be all the sweeter to see if she could get the girl to crack that reserved nature and take a few liberties with her before revealing herself. When the blonde plopped down next to her and introduced herself as Rhaine she turned towards her propping herself up on one hand and stretching her back a little and intentionally presenting her full breasts closer to the girl before she smiled and said I'm Undine. It's nice to meet you pretty little Rhaine.

When asked if she was new here she laughed lightly and said I suppose you could say that. And as she noticed the girl trying to get a look at the material of what little there was to her bikini she got a playful smile on her face and grabbed Rhaine's hand with her free hand and placed it on her breast saying If you were that interested in my breasts all you had to do was ask you know...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:41 am

Undine. An unusual name though she had not thought too deeply of it, Rhaine wasn't exactly common after all and while she had considered asking her what nationality that hailed from she soon found her hand being placed on that large breast feeling the nipple against her palm beneath the near nonexistent top.

Her heart beat quickened, her cheeks flushed red as she looked away. There were too many people around and she of course had been attached to Dani but her hand lingered there for a few seconds longer before pulling away.

Her chief question asked without having to beat around the brush and figure it out, Undine liked women, that was clear, or she was free with her sexuality. Midnight kept confusing her with mixed signals after all though it was hard to mistake this.

“WOW. Nice. I mean, well, I have a girlfriend and all and ...” she was beat red as she tried to explain, near tripping over her words before looking back, straight to the point seemed to be best though she was embarrassed.

“Do you have a girlfriend. You're very pretty and well, umh … well, of course you do what am I saying … just forget I even asked.”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:15 am

Laughing inwardly at the embarrassed reaction she had gotten from Rhaine from a simple touch to her breast she couldn't hold it in any longer once she heard the girl begin to stumble over her words. As it began to escape her she completely turned towards the girl with legs slightly spread so she could see her basically non-existant bottoms she said Oh dear you are just too cute. I'm glad you liked my breasts though. But if I was worried about that would saying something like... She paused for a moment to lean forward causing her mounds to swing pendulously and continued Why not find her and we could all have a round?....Help maybe? She shook her head at that thinking inwardly An idea for later maybe...

When the girl even asked if she had a girlfriend she just knew she had to play with her some more and said Actually you'd be wrong there, little Rhaine. I don't quite believe in monogamy as of now... Perhaps if they subscribed to my principle in bed I could try and make something work. Now what is that principle you ask... She pauses for dramatic effect, at least in her mind, and leans forward even further nearly pushing her breasts against Rhaine before she continues That principle is Free Sex! Why restrict yourself to one partner when you could have a variety to enjoy.

She remained close enough to tempt Rhaine further, she swore to herself she would get this reserved girl to do something lewd herself before she had her way with her, and had decided to treat the girl especially well if she still thought she was pretty when she showed her true self...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:10 am

Undine was tempting her, opening those legs as she inadvertantly look there, pussy lips barely covered, she half wonders what she would taste like but brings her gazed back up, forging it to linger on her eyes.

“She's in class later today and doesn't get in until late evening today.” Rhaine frowned. She was a good girl, though this was the first time she had been tempted like this. It would be all the more fun to get Dani involved though and it seems that her love for her girlfriend is srong even if Undine is quite pretty, even if she did have bunches of unpure thoughts they had been as a group and not one on one.

Those swaying mounds were quite noticeable and large too as she asked her question. She had once been told by Midnight she had large breast but neither her own nor Dani's were big enough to even given Undine any real competiion on that front.

Her heart quickened in her chest though she was too distracted to notice the storm clouds that were rolling in fast over the ocean. Many of the girls were packing it in hoping to be out of here before it stormed. But Rhaine was too distracted as she continued to consider things in her head.

“No, girlfrind ...” she repeats, somewhat encouraged that another obsacle was out of the way. Dani would probably approve is she brought her around. She does consider what she says concerning relationships.

“Dani and I are a bit different in regards to each other. I met her a short time after arriving her at the beginning of my first year.”

She pauses, still red in the face. “Those are some nice breasts though, quite large too I bet they've gotten their far share of attention.”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:51 am

Undine was still listening to Rhaine as she explained that her girlfriend was busy for today but inwardly she was pouting slightly that the girl's eyes didn't linger longer on her bottom half. She knew that the girl was tempted but it seemed that her love for her girlfriend was a bit too strong for her to attempt anything without her there. She caught the blonde's eyes wandering to her swaying mounds again and as she sat back down, not wanting to seem forceful....yet, she focused on continuing the conversation until all of the girls around them had packed up and headed in.

Oh yes, she had heard the storm clouds rolling in even as she was tempting the little blonde but they were of no concern to her. Rain or shine she would take what she wanted and hell the rainwater would even make her stronger. She nodded at the girl at the telling of her meeting with her girlfriend and said Good for you. I'm not against monogamy its just not my thing, so if you're happy just stick to it. Doesn't mean you can't look though...

At the comment on her breasts she smiled at the redness on Rhaine's face and said Why thank you for the compliment. I know they are quite large but I tend to like the attention. And they are quite eye-grabbing aren't they? As if in response to her statement Undine reached up to her neck and then to her back, making a show of it, and removed her top before the blonde could say otherwise...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:06 am

Rhaine had not noticed most of the girls packing it in. The storm clouds were still distant and over the ocean though moving in steadily. Her focus was elsewhere and until the sky darkened she probably would be unaware.

She relaxes a little, the red going to pink as she hears about Undine's views on monogomy. “Nor I against it when not in a committed relationship.” A slow nod and she can't wait to introduce her to Dani to see what her lover thinks. From time to time she brough someone into the mix but by being submissive she differed to her lover.

Without warning though those breasts were unbound and the blush was back, they were on a public beach! Though look right then left she saw that most of the girls had clared ou.

“Huh, where did everyone go?” She tries toe pretend she's still clothed and keeps her gaze away but after a short while it returns, her eyes peeking at those glorious mounds that felt so soft to the touch. They were really quite marvelous. Her mind seems to flicker with indecision.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:41 am

She nods to herself at Rhaine's response to her looking comment while still being in a committed relationship thinking to herself The baseless human moral rules strike again it seems. Not knowing that Rhaine was thinking about introducing her to her girlfriend anyways she was nearly ready to just jump her so the fun, for her at least, could begin. However she had one more trick to play to see if the blonde would be a little more daring. And with her top gone she saw the reserved girl was even more nervous looking right and then left before she finally noticed that most of the girls had cleared out for home.

I have no idea either... She paused to fake looking around as she pretended to ignore Rhaine's eyes keep returning to her bare breasts before she continued But it does give me a chance to do this... Undine then stood up and reached behind her once again to grab the back of her outrageous bottoms and extravagantly bending over, placing her curvaceous rear and pussy within touching distance, and pulled off the item...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:08 am

She sees the woman so revealed, naked before her, so close. That body an effective weapon she hears Rhaine gasp a bit as she sits up on her knees, red faced. “I … oh God ...” She looks away nervously seeing a pair of girls looking their way, staring as they move on just as taken with that gorgeous sight on display but they are distant and not as close, close enough to realize that she must have been naked but not close enough to make a positive ID of them.

Rhaine reaches towards her hip then pulls her hand away. “I want to introduce you to Dani … that is if you don't mind.” She was never so quick with an invite before and it was clear what she had in mind given the sexual atmosphere that had built up.

The two girls that had been looking at Undine clear out and most of the beach is empty now and that which isn't still have groups of girls cleaning up.

There was the want in her eyed, the hunger there. That need that had swept over her. She was aroused but still had not done anything but she looked as if she were fighting against something, almost as if she wanted or needed Dani present to give in completely maybe or perhaps she needed a little push …

Rhaine could not betray her lover, or was designed not to though such notions had been challenged of course.

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:49 am

Undine smiled widely at the reaction she heard from Rhaine at her complete nudity and stood up but remained turned away so that the blonde would not see the predatory glint in her eyes instead waving at the pair of girls staring at her as they left the beach. It would seem to the young blonde nervously staring at her gorgeous body that with how casual Undine was with her nudity that perhaps she had originally intended to come to the beach naked but compromised for the sake of the crowds. After seeing the staring pair and several other girls leave the beach with nothing touching her plump rear she sighed inwardly and turned back to Rhaine.

Of course I don't mind meeting your girlfriend. I love meeting new people! She said with the word meeting having a clear second meaning. And having seen the arousal in Rhaine's eyes that was trying to be buried by her love for her girlfriend she decided to try another little push. Before the blonde could react Undine bent down and hugged the girl, as if in gratitude to her offer, to her massive bosom smothering her within those soft pillows slightly...

Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:29 pm

The beach cleared out and in the process of looking away Rhaine discovered why with darken clouds looming on the horizon, a perfect excuse to be made so she could rush off but she refrains and looks back, drawn into that embrace and feeling those bare lips pressed against her. A mixture of emotions had swept through her then, jealousy at the girls that had just left seeing that they got a clear show and there was relief at the fact the Undine seemed to accept the offer and now this.

That contact felt nice, her own bosoms vanishing against the press of Undine's larger voluptuous ones. It was true that she wanted to touch them, wanted to taste them but seemed strong enough willed to resist, barely.

Her features where beat red though. “I … uhm … I ...” She faltered though she did touch the curve of one of the breasts making the barest contact. “We should wait for Dani ...” And then after a nervous swallow. “C-Can I have just a little taste before I introduce you to, nothing major ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:15 pm

Undine smiled as her voluptuous breasts enveloped Rhaine's own bosom. She smiled even more when she felt a light contact against the curve of one of her pendulous globes. But still she thought the girl was going to resist when the blonde mentioned her busy girlfriend once again. So it was with surprise and a big smile, hiding her predatory intent, when the girl asked to have a little "taste" before she introduced her to this "Dani".

Looking down at the girl she said Of course you can. Anywhere you like... while mentally adding Because I'll be tasting you all over soon enough.

Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:25 pm

She shouldn't, especially out here in public but she doesn't take it too far. Her fingers sweep up and down that mass curve feeling the warmth there sweep against her fingers. Slowly she moves a hand to the nipple, tracing around it, getting the nipple to pucker a little bit if she could before her lips are guided there, her jaw opens though on account of being broken not too long back she only manages to open it so far using her tongue to swirl against the nipple making one circuit, two then three before pulling away. She shouldn't have done that though it does get her a little eager for later.

“You taste good, but I shouldn't, not until later,” Rhaine smiled hoping the Undine felt the same way too.

“Where should we met? Room 273 is probably the easiest, one look at you when she walks in will make her a very lucky girl.”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]