View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Exchange (Bria, Daphnee and Marlin) 

Post Re: Exchange (Bria, Daphnee and Marlin)
Daphnee never expected this. Of course there were the exceptions in the past, first Kakumoah then Wraith but over all her experiences were rather harsh. It is as if she doesn't know how to respond to it not use in having experience in those sorts of encounters.

She most appreciates it tough, her body shuddering, her passage nice and wet. She can hear the squelch of her body conforming around him.

He does not thrust mindless in her either, the twisting sensations ensuring that with each pulse inside her, with each thrust inside her she feels her G spot stimulated.

She pants and moans around the syrupy mass on her mouth taking it a little quicker since I is unlikely she could take it any deeper.

“UHHH!” The walls of her passage are tripped as she releases, caught in the throes of another release that washes over her, his services to keep her upright being necessary.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:24 pm

How many more can you take? the golem asks, wryly, as he roots Daphnee's legs to the ground to prevent her fall. I'm not familiar with human endurance and I don't want to actually hurt you here.

Contrary to his words the member in Daphnee's sex has begun to move independently again, as soon as her orgasmic contractions began, gently sawing through her fluttering muscles to prolong the response. Behind it, a pair of hips slowly form, which with each thrust impact against Daphnee's thighs as the shaft bottoms out, sliding sweat-slick with each internal twist and groove. It is an even more lifelike simulation, as the golem learns more by observation.

At the same time, a hand hardens from the ooze and gropes at one of her breasts, moulding the supple flesh in its fingers. It cups the firm curves and massages them with deft fingers, before reaching up to pluck at the nipple and pinch it between two fingers.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:59 pm

She had been made to endure stimulation all night long once by her Mistress so she could be forced to go hours. Coherently though before her mind blanked out had been much shorter than this. She had to weigh the question, she was still working on her endurance and since his only pleasure was from his amusements she had though then she wouldn't be any entertainment if she hit that stage.

“One -AHHH- or two more OHHH ...” He was still pressing inside her not letting up. Her breast gasp and nipple played with it wasn't all too often that she had to worry about such administration.

Her legs kept her in place but she wasn't attempting to use them though she found that her knees had strengthened as she keenly felt the plunge of him inside her anyone around could have heard her cries of pleasure though as he drove into that wet passage as her green eyes fluttered against the bombardment of bliss.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:19 pm

The golem hums. Its next thrust drives Daphnee all the way up against the tree, crushing her flat against it without mercy; the shaft buried in her trembling cunt continues sliding deeper into her, extending and lengthening, until she can literally take no more, filling her to the last inch. I may as well make them memorable. He admits, then, while keeping her pinned, the shaft in her sex begins to vibrate and hum, slowly humping in and out of her slick wetness.

The hand on her breast fondles the smooth flesh, and then pinches the nipple and slowly rubs the aching nub against the bark of the tree, not hard enough to cause pain, just enough to tantalize. Then, as if to apologize, it draws the pink tip back into the slime, where a pair of lips coalescence and kiss it tenderly, then draw it into a phantom mouth to suckle and tease with an agile tongue.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:18 am

Her eyes widen “AAAIIIEEE!” Forced back against the tree he takes her deeply, thrusting inside her as her eyes go wide. He was deep, pressing up against those spots that most of her attackers had failed to reach. She throbs with vigor as she arches her back a bit, her shoulders press against that tree as he takes her with authority, his attention to her nipple shooting heat through that full breast as she squirms feeling him press through her with this determination.

It is so unexpected she has no time to prepare for the onslaught as she's taken so incredible deep. If he were solid it might have hurt but that fluid nature of his fills her as water fills a cup of a variety of sizes always conforming to the reciptical it was placed in.

She shivers as he presses inside her, her body instinctively responding as she clamps down or tries to against that shaft as she cums fiercely against his questing body.

Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:06 am

The simulacra holds Daphnee up against the tree for a long moment, milking her orgasm from her with slow purpose, before he slides back into a smooth recliner-like shape, allowing the girl to sag back upon him and into the slime's embrace. It now merely holds her in a dreamlike float, free to move. I believe that was what you requested, yes? The golem notes, as the turgid member within the schoolgirl slides out of her drenched sex and back into the main mass. Are you still yet wanting more?

In contrast to Daphnee's sweat-drenched and flushed skin, the golem doesn't even look slightly exhausted; nothing has required more than a slight exertion from him.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:34 pm

“OH GAWD ...” She pants again and again. It is obvious tat receiving pleasure is not often the case for her. She reclines back supported by his mass. e was very accommodating seeing that he derived no pleasure for their continued union.

“Oh, yes, that was … thanks ...” she blushes a little. A thank you to a rapist? Well she had thanked others before but tat was mainly she had learned the status qua the first night she had been here. “That will do for now, I'm still feeling tingles. Fuck!”

She shivered a little then she grinned a little, still blushing. “Alright, fair is fair, how can I help you?” He ad mentioned brainwaves and she being inadequate to pleasure him for a while now at least.

Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:02 pm

I can only benefit from any given girl once every two or three days. The golem explained, as deeply bemused by the situation as she. At the very least, once a month, since ovulation occurs no more often than that. I can offer an explanation as to why that is, but I doubt you're interested in the mechanics of liquid physiology, so I'll spare you. Essentially, I can't get much else from you - I can sustain myself, certainly, but my diet requires variety to be healthy. So to speak.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:33 am

Knowing why this is would be interesting to discuss though not useful in her given situation. Se had not worked out that she was not on Earth yet but had a suspicion as to what awaited her after graduation. Her berating is irregular as she settles, her body flowing with the occasional shudder as she releases tension.

Even in the after mat she felt good.

“Oh, I am interested but we'll get to that another time perhaps.” She grinned. “Tat would suck if you were stranded somewhere for a bit.”

It was regretful that she couldn't do anything though, considering all the torture she was rater grateful to avoid restraints or torture in any form to the point that she returned the appreciation if she could. Of course she had regretted not being able to sow tat appreciation in some way.

“But what can I do for you now, certainly there is something useful that we do not have to wait tree days for.”

Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:09 pm

Marlin considers.

THE CONSTRUCTION OF AN ANALOGOUS HUMANOID SIMULACRA IS OF PRIMARY IMPORTANCE. AID IN ITS CONSTRUCTION WOULD BE OF MERIT. He rumbles, the golem's expressions and movements stilling as he communes his will through it as a puppet, the trademark thunder of his central will rumbling throughout the clearing. While the golem sounds similar, it is - less thorough, complete, a small fraction of the basso symphony that Marlin himself sounds as.

A moment later the homunculi regains focus, signified by a small tremble in the ooze. Basically, tell me if I look like a person.

A smooth-skinned body steps from the goo in the next moment, too hairless and smooth and perfectly proportioned to be real - no one is truly symmetrical as the form's body is, nor as lithely muscled. It is a metalline sculpture as would have been cast by Michaelangelo, Greek, naked and smooth, and unreal as moonlight as water - though the thick member between the body's legs is by now, at least, thoroughly confirmed to be real by Daphnee's own experience.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:39 am

At first she does not understand until he clarifies matters for her. She nods swiftly at that and inspects what she sees using and honest appraisal.

“Kinda. It's obvious what you're not though but it is also obvious what you are suppose to be.

"At a distance someone could mistake you as humanoid but up close there really isn't a chance as far as being able to fool anyone passing yourself off as human for instance.”

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:34 pm

ACKNOWLEDGED. Marlin rumbles. SHAPE AVATAR TO MORE SUITED FORM PHYSICALLY. THE FORM WILL PROVE MALLEABLE.

The golem tilts its head at Daphnee, then translates from its master's words, "Sculpt me, in other words. Don't worry, I'm more or less like clay at the moment."

Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:43 am

“Sculpt you?” She's surprised at first though she follows the question with a grin. To her this was totally cool. She worked with carving out the features of her puppets when she had been busy manufacturing them and could now do a decent job at it.

“OK.” She gets excited at the prospect of the task as she goes to work. “I normally work with wood and not clay or paper so I'm going to need a little time.”

It wasn't going to be perfect but it would be passable save for at really close ranges. Of course there were no colors to work with but she assembled him as she felt him.

An inquisitive young man, benevolent, that was what she aspired to her work. She didn't know about the eyes having shaped and reshaped them a few times before she settled on them.

“Can you blink your eyes?” The color wasn't right of course but this wasn't too bad for a few minutes of work.

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:22 am

The blinking isn't quite right - it's too slow, languid, compared to the rapid movement of the human reflex - but somehow it suits the deliberate nature of the golem before her as it measures itself with a glance, turning this way and that to study its own form.

"Interesting." He notes, and his voice lacks the resonant boom characteristic of the progenitour slime itself. "This - definitely very strange. But also very fine work too. I can see where I went wrong - too idealized, and too lacking in specific racial features. Too bland, muchlike. This is much superior. Have you done much with anatomy, to be capable of this?"

Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:22 am

Daphnee blushes a little.

“Thank you. I have had quite a bit of experience in crafting ventriloquist dolls though I sculpt them out of wood for the most part.”

Ooze was a great material to work with. “So I've gotten pretty good at shaping the human form. That should get you by, it would be best if their were other colors and such but this is the best I can do without paint or make up and I do not think that either will work all too well against the texture of an ooze.”

Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4