View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:44 am

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Exchange (Bria, Daphnee and Marlin) 

Post Re: Exchange (Bria, Daphnee and Marlin)
Oh fuck! She pants, her tongue captured and played with as she gasps feeling him assailing her body, filling her with ease as he pushes inside those achingly wet folds for it is fairly easy o get her wet. She shivers against the attention that she receives, panting out as he pushes inside her feverishly.

“AHHHHHH!” She wails in pleasure, her release imminent already against he unyielding size and attention of this monstrosity. Her back arches, her passage floods with this release that forces her into fits of trembling as she attempts to collapse about that sheathed member.

She cums though for the first time but definitely not the last.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:30 am

As Daphnee stiffens in climax, the rod within her opens at the far end, releasing a single, lashing feeler. It ghosts up through her spasming cervix, into her womb, and snags the egg hidden within, after which it drags back into the stamen and channels it inward. Marlin thrums in satisfaction at the sudden beyond-fullness, a completion he had not been previously aware was possible. Something was gurgling at the base of his being, but he decided not to attend to it yet.

This pragmatic girl, he decided, would be, in his own manner, rewarded.

Accessing the genetic codes in his newly-acquired egg, he spins it together with Bria's, and creates something entirely new. A body rises from behind Daphnee in the slime: a lean, muscled form, obviously male from the width of the shoulders and the flat chest, though the head is featureless but for a mouth. It presses up behind the girl, arms looping about her stomach; one rises to cradle the milky breast left unattended to mould it in gentle fingers, the other sliding down to her lower lips, rubbing circles around the flower suctioned upon them, and the incessantly churning rod that fucks her without mercy.

You are beautiful when you submit. It whispers softly, and grinds its hot maleness between her cheeks, rutting in the friction. Its fingers explore, cup, and mould Daphnee's fair skin hungrily.

Marlin, disparate and disconnected from this new thing, stares - fascinated.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:27 pm

Totally unexpected. Being so high above the ground it would have been foolish to struggle even if she had wanted to. Daphnee was very in tune with what was going on about her. She knew her limits and could rationalize things fairly well.

If she were being chased through the jungles she would make a good effort to escape but when caught she knew that little often amounted from further resistance. She could only hope that whatever caught her would be quick about it. Only once, her first time, had that been the case when the monster found her boring and discarded her.

She still had not know his intentions though her head leans back against the sensations that rush over her as he spears her so deeply. Her walls rolling against that length as she pants out only to find that there was something behind her a short while later, her breast gripped in a deliciously warm way as his hand descends to her flower teasing it as she bucks her hips against that touch instinctively.

Her face is red, partly in shame in submitting, partially in shame because it feels so good. She's not use to that feeling and rather than hating it or gritting her teeth against it she most certainly appreciated the change and would have no such desires for it to be anything but pleasant.

Being compliment was something else that was new to her. The other students left her alone though she received praise from her Mistress that was about as close to a compliment that she was going to get. It was a change from the usual bitch, slut or whore and Daphnee liked new things from time to time.

“Beautiful?”
She had to make sure she heard that correctly. A brief pause as she struggles with the bliss rolling over her. “T-Thank you.”

Even in this situation he remembered her manners being trained by Vera though she would not believe her training extended to this it did nevertheless.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:24 pm

A deep green flares as an eye opens in the slime-homunculus, sardonic and mocking, behind Daphnee's blindfolded head. It glances over at where Marlin's neural net floats, the center of his consciousness - and then winks. Its creator thrums in displeasure at the unexpected turn of events, but takes a backseat as the new lifeform goes to work.

It is truth. It murmurs in the girl's ear, as it takes her nipple in his fingers and rubs it with care. Flailing, shouting - it is crass. I can admire some level of composure, and all things considered, you are evidencing it in spades.

The newborn leans forward, resting its head upon Daphnee's shoulder, as it reaches up with its other hand to brush away the sucker holding her tongue captive, instead guiding it to the breast he's been groping, and latching it upon the erect nipple he holds stiff between two fingers. As it begins to suck, lapping away mindlessly, he instead taps upon the girl's mouth with two fingers, almost teasing. Bravo.

And in contrast to the light conversation, the ceaseless rutting continues, though the pace slows as the rod plundering her womanhood slows to a casual stroke, no longer as deep or as fast. Instead, the slime continues to grind against her rear, pressing Daphnee forward and against the sexual violation, stimulating a whole new line of nerves.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:48 pm

The sucker remove from her mouth allowed her to speak clear now, her eyes still kept blinded to what is going on around her, the grinding of the one behind her presses her forward impaling her on that rod as she gasps drawing in a deep gasp.

Both breasts played with, he continues to surprise her and after being on this island long enough most of the guests were just sadistic bastards.

Her passage still moist and wet contracted against that member her hips shuffling from side to side to match that grinding behind her, chest rising and falling as she breaths in shorter gasps.

“There's AH no point if it won't change OHHHH the outcome.”

Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 pm

Precisely. The golem notes with a smile, and shifts slightly. The blossom that had been sealed about her slit releases Daphnee and pulls back, dissolving back into the slime along with the rod that had been plundering her interior. The homunculi's member takes its place, sliding deep within the girl; by comparison, it is certainly thicker, but also more warm and rigid, far more living than the cool violation she had been forced to endure previously. He begins to slowly rock up against Daphnee, grinding every faux-vein and ridge in the shaft against her folds. I mean, the classic monster spiel aside, I don't think this is too bad for anyone involved. It's just a little matter of courtesy between the two of us, right? That makes everything smooth.

The golem's fingers circle the trapped girl's mouth, pressing against her lips, feather-light. By comparison, the stamen affixed to her breasts are nowhere near as gentle; they continue to suck, pull, and nibble without pause, tireless in their pursuit. His other hand sits casually on her lower stomach, rubbing little circles against the smooth skin; every thrust drives her up against it, and he uses that same friction as before to grind his member against the nub at the roof of her sex.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Compared to the past she had to say that this was one of her more pleasant experiences. She still held on to the fact that this could go dark for her at some stage, that feeling was always there now … well nearly always.

She had been blind folded once before by her Mistress and not seeing her environment brought a new sensation to the game. But if she agreed was that like saying that she didn't mind this rape?

Oh, she minded them all alright though she was a practical girl and knew that they were going to happen regardless of her enjoyment but given how things could be … her core spasms as she feels a new member pressed inside her, filling her and touching every tender inch of her body as a small gasp slips from her lips. Fingers gentle against her lips while the suckers assail her body.

Her body remains aroused, it would for sometime until she was simply incapable of generating such juices.

A part of her realized that he may have wanted to her a confession from her so that he could twist it or claim that she was a slut or some such. Her mind always remained skeptical at least to a small degree but if she were going to pay …

“It's one of the better experiences I've had at this crazy place but I'd have to agree with you -AH- assessment!” Her walls were pressing against his member, her body spilling over his with those juices though there are more to be had as she quivers against him in orgasm, releasing just like that but she had staying power despite this.

“R-Right. S-Smooth ...”

Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:53 pm

The slime laughs, an honest sound that ripples up through the bindings that hold Daphne in place. Don't be so tense., he teases lightly, as his shoulders quiver, sprouting a pair of stumps that rapidly expand into smooth arms of their own. I know this isn't ideal - far from it - but this is sort of a physical requirement for my species, and the least I can do is give you something to take out of the exchange.

Those two hands settle on Daphne's naked back before the fingers dig in and begin to gently roll and massage her back, working into the tense, knotted muscles there. Each one he isolates and coaxes into looseness with gelid fingers and slow rhythm, which matches the pace of his unhurried hips below. He rides out her orgasm with a slow rocking motion, grinding up inside of her as her internal passage quivers about the hard intruder.

Third time's the charm. The green-eyed homunculi murmurs, smiling as he places a butterfly kiss on Daphnee's neck. Ready for one more, little miss?

Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:23 pm

“Sorry being tense is-s a way o-of lie here,” but there was no denying that this felt different than most times that this actually felt good. Whether it was true or not she could actually get behind the fact that he at least appreciated what she could offer, that this wasn't done out of any malice but because he needed to do this.

Of course Daphnee still wasn't happy with her situation in all this but she was a practical girl and knew that matters could and often were far worse for her.

The touches upon her had been relaxing as she feels his fingers against her. His lips against the column of her neck had been thrilling of course as he still shifts inside her. Heat radiating from her still wet passage.

“UH!” She had endured more of course, Vera proved to be more exhausting then any monster but she still appreciates getting small breathers here and there.

“J-Just give m-me a s-second.” She was ready after she nods, unless he has not let up of course. “OK.”

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:45 pm

The homunculi holds to his word - he draws his thick member back out as Daphnee regains her breath, floating warmly against her bare back while she gasps for air, continuing to massage her back into a boneless and warm goop of relaxed muscle. Good? he asks, when she finally responds. Alright. Hold on, I'm going to get - a little creative.

He slides from behind Daphnee and vanishes deep into the goo, leaving her floating there, bound, bare-skinned and blindfolded, panting and flushed and waiting. The suckers on her bosom withdraw, leaving the student free of distraction.

Long heartbeats pass.

Her next sensation is a long, thick tongue-like thing that slides up between the lips of her slit, teasing the mons with several flicking strokes, before its tip settles on her clitoris and begins to tease it by drawing little circles about, nudging it in all directions with the wet, agile muscle.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:09 am

“OK ….”

Creative That word caused a bit of nerves to flutter not knowing what he had in mind. His touch retracts from her, her heart beats in anticipation and fear. Certainly now was the time where things took a darker turn but she remained surprised by this encounter further believing what he had said earlier hat he actually appreciated this, that his needs had been different and thus he had no interest in the sorts of things she was exposed to on a usual basis.

A moan, loud, her eyes going wide beneath that hood as she practically shouts in pleasure feeling that touch of his returning to her excited labia. Her clit little more than a bundle of nerves as she pants as she feels that tongue, her moans not as loud as her surprise fades some but there nonetheless. Her passage tingling with warmth, it growing even damper at his attention.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:35 am

Even as the tongue continues to flick about her clitoris, slime begins to pour into Daphnee's sex, slow and viscid. It is not the rigid penetration of sex, but rather a sort of - opening, the cool, transparent slime parting her lips and at a timid pace spreading them until the pink folds are wide apart. It is an intensely vulnerable sensation, with the cool gel outlining the warm, wet depths of her womanhood and revealing them to her violator.

There is a faint chuckle that echoes up from between Daphnee's legs, and then a single finger reaches up inside her spread sex and presses firmly against her g-spot, that bundle of nerves nestling at the peak of her sex. That hot finger grinds against it, exact and merciless, leaving the rest of the schoolgirl's sex cool and unattended as he exploits her.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:24 am

With her visual senses cut off she can only wait and anticipate with what was to happen now. She feels him at her clit still the slime going to work on her spreading her open as a finger is inserted in that wet sex of hers.

Immediately he back further arches as his finger presses inside that core straight to the bundle of nerves that made up her body as a shiver sets her off, those green eyes squeezed tight, she hears a chuckle though this one is not sinister like the ones she's heard several times before. This one is more amused by her reaction that she can't help.

“OH GAWD!” She cries out against that heated ouch of his to her most sensitive of places, muscles rippling against that finger attempting to trap him within her folds but unable to do so.

Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:50 am

I A quirk of my - our? - biology is that I can't enjoy this the way my compatriots do. After you've orgasmed once in here, everything after is just sort of entertainment. The homunculi notes, his long, slim finger still slowly fucking Daphnee with cruel precision. Her slick lubrication have long since turned the digit warm and wet. The pains of an asexual biology, I'm afraid. I hope I'm providing sufficient satisfaction anyways.

His words are obviously teasing, in light of how the simulacra is playing her body like an instrument, steadily strumming it back to full tune. The tongue on Daphnee's clitoris trills in amusement, the tip rapidly fluttering against the fleshy pearl in response, before it cups the tiny organ and blows cool air upon it as a contrast.

I have an inkling I am. her captor notes, watching the muscles in her abdomen ripple reflexively in response.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 am

“Mmmm,” her body shudders delicious against his continued attention. No doubt this feels good, she tries to keep focused on what he's saying, just once? One orgasm was all that he needed. Not that she was complaining about his form of entertainment having experienced the entertainment of other entities in the past and some of their sadistic ways.

“O-OHnly one,” she pants, gasping out as he continues, her wet passage clamped down further against that finger as she ripples her pert muscles against it. Again she releases, moaning out against the pleasures of his tongue and finger.

“OH! YES! Very satisfactory ...” her chest rises and falls between gasps and though she shudders with a wave of her own release it is clear that she can take more of this, wants more actually given the fact that her body is still burning with all that pleasure.

Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next