View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Strawberry Panic (for Mary) 

Post Strawberry Panic (for Mary)
It had been put to the test once. Which did he love more, strawberries or blondes? There he was closing in on a terrified blonde imagining all the nasty and not so nasty things he was going to do to that cock tease when about here in the jungles she had deviated off of the standard hiking trail in hopes of loosing him.

Truth be told he could have nabbed the bitch five minutes back but he loved to play with his prey a little and savior that taste of fear as it built.

But then she ran into it, whether it was the right time of year or a student had been out here and planted seeds or discarded a strawberry (sacrilegious) that later took root when stepped on or some such nonsense, the logistics didn't matter. What did was that there was a strawberry bush!

He was so surprised in pleasant way of course that he had to gorged himself and let the girl get away that day …

Well, he had had her since. But … mmm those were some good strawberries! He had been thinking of them all day as he waited for the fruit to ripen as it reached such a point that he could taste the juices on his infernal tongue.

He was invisible only because he was so close to the hiking trail and there was nothing finer than indulging a little before a meal, still, he was rather anxious for his strawberries so he just might let an opportunity slip by the get to his little snack sooner.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Post Re: Strawberry Panic (for Mary)
Her classes had finally come to an end for the week, leaving her Sunday free of any studying or coming to class. Everything had gone perfectly, just as she had planned it. Studies in the morning, choir lessons in the afternoon, where she was practicing for a recital that, of course, she was the leader singer. Things were going splendid~

By now, she had realized that, even if she didn't have to work so much on her figure, she should at least show a little initiative with doing some exercise. But ughhh.

"Does this island really have to be so hot at the Fall season?" she whined, looking up at the mountain range near by the dorms. It was true, even as she wore her cute pink spandex shorts, an adorable pink sports bra that showed off her smooth, creamy abdomen with her perky bust, it was still not enough to avoid the heat of the air. "Oh well! I can just use it for my tan~." She smiled, just knowing her skin would gain the perfect tan if she only spent just the minimum amount of time outside. Everything would be perfect~. "Alright, just a small jog around the middle and back again. Then I can nail down my studies for Calculus+ class." With that in mind, her prim bubblegum blonde hair bounced with her starting strides.

The way was much difficult for any student, the way for legs was with the most dire of ease. There was even a hum in her throat, from where most would be winded by the speed she was taking, meant nothing for the woman. Already surpassing half of the mountain in a matter of only a few minutes, she decide to take a moment to slow down. It wasn't that she was tired, but she wanted to see the beautiful view~.

"Oh my!" she clasped her hands in front of her chest. "This is so . . . picturesque!" her voice sung out, looking at the sun in the horizon, just over the ocean. The sky was painted like a canvas of golds and peach, the water reflecting the light like millions of diamonds. She smiled to herself sweetly before a sound of foliage moved about behind her. "Hmm?"

Turning, the sight of a winded sprinter had bursted forth from the hidden trees and underbrush, the look of flush exhaustion in the girl's face. Maria couldn't help but crinkle her nose at the other blonde's hair, dull and dismantled, with twigs and leaves sticking out. That was surely take a long while to fix back to perfection, she even had to bob the curl on her right shoulder to rest assure that her's were still in place which, of course, it was.

"RUN! RUN! GET OUT!" the woman barely said, her school skirt in tatters as she barely paid any mind to it, which Maria did for her. Even as the student trailed down the mountain treacherously, she couldn't help but point out-

"Your form is not healthy! You should probably wear a better running out! . . . And my room is 145L if you need hair tips!~" she sung out into the wind, hoping the fleeing woman would hear. It wasn't really a matter of 'if' she needed hair help. Maria sighed in despair for the woman.

With that in mind, she traveled a little up the mountain, knowing she had more than enough time to make it down before curfew, she absentmindedly thought of her school year so far as a Freshman. There were many queer moments where she thought something was off about the school, especially with the questionnaire that one headgirl had asked her back at her home. "Virgin . . . As if I would give my beloved treasure away to anyone but my prince charming~" she said in melody, clasping her fingers together. She never really too much on his appearance . . . He'd just have to have straight teeth . . . Nice hair, eyes that reflected the sky, taller than she, lean, muscular, in shape, and having a nice car wouldn't hurt.

Then the rest of her school year went into her mind. Weird noises were in her shower a few nights. She refused to use it and just invited herself into a neighbor's shower- of course, making sure it was clean with her favorite rose petal disinfectant. The girls didn't seem to appreciate the tonic, but Maria knew they would in time was better than some lemony knock off cleaner. Then there was the other time she was told that she had failed a test-- Which she disputed in such an episode between tears and screeching to the highest authority figure in the faculty that they just waived it, covering their ears in distress. 'Hmph! No more distress than they deserved for putting her all in a tizzy!' And to think!-- They were trying to make her miss her choir rehearsal at night all by herself in a class room with the same male teacher. She was certain if she had a chance to speak to the headmaster. Strangely enough, she had yet to see the person. . .

Her foot nearly tripped over something, but her balance saved her as she pulled herself in time to see a small bush. "Oh!~ Strawberries~ My favorite," she smiled, looking down as she knelt, legs closed to it. "Oooh . . . and they're just right, too! All plump and juicey . . ." she looked around her, as if to make sure no one else would see her indulge in such a naughty treat. Not that she had to count calories, but she couldn't seem to take anything into her precious figure in front of anyone, could she? She smiled when no one else showed up, plucking the first, large strawberry in sight and popping it into her mouth.

Delicous~!

Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Alright now, it wasn't much further. His secret place off the beaten path so to speak … Slarr hummed to himself despite being invisible. If he had been heard so be it, it would not tell a student that something was up immediately anyway. Strawberries! Strawberries! Delicious little strawberries!

He hummed to himself as the thought entered into his mind. Yum! He like them in pastries, he loved them in jam he loved strawberry flavored candy.

Slarr was leaving the jungles where the hiking path joined with the mountain where his humming drew the attention of Birch. The plant-like monster would have remained undetected had it not been for Slarr's intense perceptions and the fact that he had worked with him numerous times before and knew just what to look for.

Birch was down wind of Slarr else he would have detected the faint odor of burnt toast that the infernal creature gave off when invisible.

“Yo, Birchie!”

“So annoying, Slarr and don't call me Birchie. I haven't eaten in four days.”

“Well, today I have my strawberries to get to speaking about food. We'll hunt down some dessert afterward.”

Birch had a strange relationship with the infernal creature but Slarr was very perceptive and very good at herding prey into traps. He had wondered about Meredith, Hel and Tamae. Not one of them had come back yet, not that he had expected them to.

“I will be here unless something promising comes along.”

With that they parted from each other and Slarr fell silent, lemon yellow eyes tracing over the blond coming down the mountain. Why did she have to be a blonde! He watched, excited of course. She looked as if another monster got to her but Slarr was use to operating as a team and thus, since he was smaller than Birch and Thudd he was always last so occasionally he hunted by himself … no, strawberries today!

Besides, his resolve solidified when he saw that he had the girl before, He'd give her a 7. Not bad but not too great. Strawberries!

It was not much further for him now, just off the trail here and the bush was -

Lemon yellow eyes widened in sheer horror as the scent of burnt toast reached the student's nostrils. What the hell! He shrieked as if in pain, forgetting for the moment that he was still invisible.

“BITCH! THOSE WERE MINE! I'LL KILL YOU!”

Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Maria let the flavor dance through her mouth, a small moan leaving her. It was perfectly delightful~!! She chewed on it daintily, making sure not a juice of the fresh morsel fall from her pouty lips as she gave a small swallow. Yes, it there was no doubt that this was the perfect fruit!

"And who better to find it than me, of couse!" she sung out, giving a small clap as she popped another into her mouth. It was both refreshing and sweet and just everything that a strawberry should have been. She would have to make some sort of plans to collect a few to plant closer to the dorms. She was sure that the teachers wouldn't mind, since horticulture was part of the curriculum. If they did, she'd just have a few words to share to debate them to death until they would have no choice but to see it her way and apologize profusely for ever doubting her or ever considering that she was ever in the wrong. She teetered at the idea, already seeing it play out if they so much as looked at it funny.

"Besides," she justified to herself. "Something so healthy and nutritious can not be denied! Her smile soon died and curdled on her lips as the smell of burnt toast entered her air, a single drop of juice falling pass her lips and dripping to her chin until the small dribble caressed its way down her neck. "What is that awful smell!?" she queried, looking around. Nothing met her eyes, but the voice alone that screamed at her, nearly just as powerful as her own, sent shivers down her spine.

"K-kill me?! For what?" she said, placing a hand over her heart, as if the words had mortally wounded her, on the verge of nearly swooning. Surely she wasn't the person this voice was directing its wrath towards! She had not, could not have done nothing wrong as she looked around for the person that threatened . . . Someone! It just couldn't be her!

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:30 pm

The smell subsided as he generated a burst of flames and smoke centered on himself, his stature a bit bigger sin his transformation, red scales now a jet black though his eyes retained their lemon colored hue.

He was glaring at the blonde and for Slarr to just state that to a blonde had taken a lot. He also fancied girls with brown hair but ignored being intimate with the “lessers”

But someone needed to teach this bitch a lesson! He had pined over that fruit all day, skipped lunch even and now …

He glared at her. He had landed on the ground and took one step, then another as he moved forward despite her apparent shock at being chastised like this, eye eyes glaring at the stain of juice dabbled upon her lips, the ground about her littered with the leafy remains of the eaten strawberries. How dare she.

“I ...” he took another step forward … “am ...” and another “going … to … kill … you!” With each word he took a step closer to her before with the final one he dashed straight at her, rage set into his eyes.

Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:33 am

The student jumped at the explosion, completely losing her foot as she fell into the strawberry bush behind her. The sight before her as a creature in black scales and large demonic yellow eyes came into her vision. She gained tunnel vision as the form took full manifestation in front of her. Each step was more menacing than the last as her mouth fell open, scurring back into the bush, as if it could offer some escape route.

Strawberries smeared over her delicate skin, staining her with the fresh fruit's flavor.

"N-no-no! You . . .You can't kill me!"

NO! Where was her prince charming?! Her eyes darted to the left and to the right, as if in a play, but the casting call of the prince's cue was missed. No knight, no prince, no rescuer or hero was peeking at her through the bushes, waiting until just the right moment to save her. Her eyes darted back in terror as she realized she would have to use her ability.

She screamed.

The leaves fell around them as her shriek penetrated the air, tearing the silence asunder as she screeched onward. She had literally fallen into a fairytale! And she had made the mistake of upsetting the beast with his rose! But he wasn't supposed to kill her over it!!!!!

Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:18 pm

As she stumble backward into the bush his eyes widened at her. What was she doing! Not only had she the gall to devour his precious strawberries but now she was trying to damage the plant itself! Intentional or not did not matter, it just pissed him off.

Moving close to her he snatched her ankle dragging her out of that bush. His eyes were still glaring at her.

“All I wanted today was my fucking strawberries bitch!” A clawed hand gripped that blond hair and yanked her up into a sitting position, smacking her with the other.

“You had my strawberries and for that you will pay for it with whatever time you have left. You better be a fucking virgin, at least I can get to have cherries today instead!”

He was fuming and he really, really wished he could kill her. But if he did that he would be kicked out and the others would surely find him.

A singled claw finger sliced shallowly into her arm drawing blood, ant that wasn't going to be the only time either.

The scream had no effect on him. Of course he had been a resident of the Infernal planes for so long that screams and cries where nothing too him. Death and torture though this was more of a keening wail, a haunting one – sure the bitch was going to be wailing like a stuck pig when he had finished with her!

“Doesn't quiet work as expected here, huh?” His nail had been smeared in her blood. All he could think of now was how he was going to hurt her and teach her a lesson ...

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Her screams weren't working! Why wasn't it!? She yelped, the leaves of the trees around them no longer shedding as her keening stopped, her arms trying to grab at the branches of the bush, only for them to slip uselessly between her delicate fingers.

"You can't treat me like this! Don't you know who I am!!?" She yelled out, protesting her rough treaetment. Her body jerked up as her beautiful curls were grabbed like they were no more than strawy rope, her body following in fashion. "OW! STOP! I'll give you more berries!" she screamed, tears budding in those precious blue eyes before his next words.

"Virgin!! I would never detail to you such classified information!" she yelled, clamping her legs together. Of COURSE she was a virgin, there was no other way for her to do that but wait for marriage. She was going to have a white wedding dress. "Who the heck do you think you are!" Ooh! This was horrible! Was he really . . No, he wasn't even human! HE was almost driving her to 'curse!' "Now you just-just put me down now!" she gave, her voice dying as a claw drew red over her arm.

That's where her voice gave out.

Red, ruby red, like a precious diamond, spilled over on her pristine uniform, staining it.

He had . . . Just cut her.

She was cut.

She was bleeding.

The sight of it had her fixated . . . . Her body fell slump as she swooned.

Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:27 pm

More berries … he paused for a second as that seemed to work through all the outrage. He shook his head, no way was she getting off so lightly. He would get those additional berries and teach her a lesson at the same time. Maybe he would have been more amicable if he didn't catch her devouring his prized strawberries.

The way she bent branches as he dragged her well, that fueled the fire. “Let the fuck go of the bush!” When he had her dislodged her refusal to address the question of her virginity almost made him certain that she was one.

He could make it hurt there of course. But he could make it hurt even more elsewhere.

He cut into her arm and she fainted away. Very well, he rolled her over on her stomach and pulled he shorts down among the panties. Grabbing a fistful of blond hair he jerked her head back then struck heron the cheek until she came around.

“No way you're getting off that easy, not until I get to have some fun first. And I have decided to let you live on the condition you give me strawberries, fail and the offer is off he able.”

Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]