View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 A shrine without a goddess (Elizia) 

Post Re: A shrine without a goddess (Elizia)
Yohko stopped in her tracks hearing Elizia welcoming her back. How had the being before her even know she was coming ? Could she sense her aura that was the most logical explanation after all. "Yes, my meal was fine." There was no movement from the goddess in front of her. Elizia seemed more involved with making adjustments to her decorations then Yohko herself. That was until the mortal woman struck, but the response giving wasn't one she had expected. The scent of the goddess hair would fill her nose. "It's difficult for me not to be a bit playful around you mistress. You know how your aura effects me." Seeing how the goddess wasn't stopping her. Yohko would tighten her grip on those perfect orbs. The young woman knew better then to expect a response from Elizia. After all this being was fully capable of controlling her desire and lust. "Speaking of meals mistress, I believe I still owe you one. Don't you think its time to teach me how that offering ritual works, and what my other duties in being your priestess are. Certainly there is more to it then given you my juices." Perhaps she would feel a bit better about this odd relationship, once she knew more about what being this beings priestess exactly entailed.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:51 pm

((Sorry for taking so long, I got busy and ended up with a writer's block until now.))

Elizia let out a stronger moan as Yohko tightened her grip on her breasts. Now her hands finally moved elsewhere, going back to seize Yohko's hips and pressing her against the blonde's backside.

"Mmmm... Being playful is good, nothing good comes of holding everything in. It relaxes you and your own sexual energy," Elizia commented, making soft purrs as the young girl's hands continued their work. "Quite so, my priestess. And what better way to teach you than performing it on you?" Elizia's hands grabbed Yohko's and made them caress her curvaceous sides and hips before taking them off entirely from her divine body. She turned to the girl, smiled and headed to the table with the candles, cups and the mystical rod.

"As a priestess you will do as most priestesses do. Talk about me, share my teachings and help the girls in need to fend off the darkness that can harm them and that comes with their own frustration, both sexual and mental. I do hope you enjoy this one task too, the one of performing the ritual." A snap of her fingers and the candles lit with a living fire. The adornments on the cups began to glow with a faint light. "As you know, the juices of you girls are not only delicious, but very helpful to me. They give me strength. And rituals are... what you call them?... A give and take relationship, as I see them. You offer your juices to me and I give my blessings in return. It's the same, mostly, on all my shrines. And like all of them, this shrine now has a part of my power. Even if I'm not here the girls who do the ritual will have their sex drive and energy replenished and controlled, their magic abilities, if any, will be made clearer. Perhaps become more beautiful by morning?" She let out a giggle.

"They offer their juices for a particular blessing and if all goes well the effect is stronger for that one. Yes, you may think I'm forgetting another blessing of mine. They could be made more fertile, but I don't think it will help in this case. But with your own help and my blessings I believe the girls could even walk away feeling just like new." Elizia took the rod and drew closer to Yohko, meeting her eyes. "The ritual takes on the species' own mating ritual. That is..." Yohko would suddenly feel the rod press against her pubic mound as the deity traced its length against her. "Sex is necessary to perform it. Since this shrine will have only girls this rod will help you with that." By then, the strange, exquisite texture, smooth curves and soft round protrusions of the rod had a clearer meaning. "The juices are poured into the cups, but you need not hold them near your sex and aim... The rod will absorb any amount and once placed over any cup it will pour them into them."

Elizia's eyes had a curious slyness in them as her free hand went around Yohko's waist. The goddess pressed the priestess against her and as their eyes were locked she kissed her deeply. The kiss lasted a few moments before Elizia herself broke it. "There's another thing you can do with the rod, but you will find out soon enough. Well then, Yohko, are you ready to perform the ritual and give me my meal?"

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:16 pm

There wasa small yelp of surprise from Yohko, when she was pulled closer to the deity before her. Now she could feel the woman's warmth along with Eliza's smell completely filling her nose. The young woman would allow the deity to guide her hands until they were removed from the divine woman. Elizia would explain Yohko's duties in being the woman's priestess. It didn't sound very different then what she had been doing, just with an added bit or two. Yohko's eyes focused on the know lit candles, not having forgotten the fact they also served to change the scent that lingered into the air into an aphrodisiac. Yohko would grab each of her biceps with her hands trying to control her own impulses, between Elizia's aura and the aphrodisiac now in the air it was becoming hard to control herself.

There was then an explanation on how the ritual wasn't all about Elizia taken, but there was also some give as well. The benefits certainly sounded attractive, and once word spread would most likely attract those curious enough. There was a small yelp from Yohko feeling the rod being pressed up against her mound. The young woman knew the goddess was teasing her, while at the same time making the rods function more apparent. A third yelp was stifled this by Elizia's lips locking with her own. Yohko's body would relax while eyes closed allowing her to enjoy the passionate kiss. Elizia would break the embrace, so that they could apparentlly begin with the ritual, but not before hinting at an secondary function to the rod.

"I hope this other function isn't like the other gifts you've left me." Yohko was referring back to the enchanted dildo, which later had been changed into those accursed panties she had been made to wear. They said in order to develop the mind that one also had to develop the body. If Yohko was to be a proper priestess to a deity of sex, then she would need to learn a wide range of techniques. They also said there was no better teacher then experiencing something for yourself. Yohko would remove her Hiori that she wore, allowing it to drop to the ground. "Yes, I'm eager to learn about this ritual and how to perform it." She would stand there waiting for the goddess next set of instructions, if there was any.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:12 pm

Elizia smiled in her mind as her priestess relaxed her body as she kissed her. She had seen and sensed Yohko tensing as her body was struggling to resist the ever increasing lust in her body. Her aura and the aphrodisiac in the air were too much already but the deity would soon relieve the priestess of her arousal, after increasing it with their lustful actions.

"Oh? Ah!" Elizia let out a small giggle. "No. Its only similarity is the absorption of the fluids. The other function is unlike anything I have shown you yet." The deity's words made it seem all the more interesting and mysterious. Indeed, Yohko would continue her transformation into a proper priestess of Elizia and learn more techniques as she taught her, but it seemed her lessons differed greatly from the kind of method they used in a school.

Once she saw Yohko remove her hiori she made the garment float towards a bench on the wall; meanwhile she got closer with the priestess. Her amber eyes were sinking in Yohko's, not moving away from them. She smiled warmly. "I can see that. But relax, my priestess. The ritual is the same act of love we've committed before and the ones you girls do among yourselves as well. You'll know what differs when we get there."

Elizia pressed Yohko against her once more, kissing the student with her eyes closed. Her plump lips played with the student's, caressing them and sucking on them lightly before her tongue prodded against them, begging for entry. Meanwhile, the priestess with the enlarged chest could feel the difference in size as she was held tightly against Elizia. Only the deity's black dress separated their nude bodies but she could feel the warmth of her skin through it. As their kiss got more passionate, the blonde started to push Yohko downwards, moving her slowly and gently to the floor that somehow, thanks to her magic, felt as soft as the most comfortable bed.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:22 am

The goddess appeared to be amused at the mention of the other gifts she had given Yohko. Yohko's gaze had been drawn to her hiori floating just for a brief few seconds. When her gaze turned back to the goddess the woman was practically on top of her. Though the function of absorbing juices by the item was the same. The divine being hinted at yet another function that when used Yohko would know about.

A quick yelp would come from Yohko lips feeling the goddess hand slip around her waist, pulling the two closer together. There was a confused look on the young woman's face at what was going on. Granted she knew there was the ritual, but Yohko hadn't expected the deity to get this close. There was an unusual aggressiveness to the way Eliza was moving. There was little time for Yohko to figure out what was going on. Between the goddess aura, the aphrodisiac and know the warmth of the goddess own body and soft lip on Yohko's own. Eliza's tongue easily slipping into her priestess mouth to tease the other woman's tongue. The young woman doubted she could push the deity away even if she wanted to. Her body wanted this feeling of warmth from another person. Even if she tried to resist she doubted that her body would listen to her the need was just there, as she felt herself slowly descend onto the floor. Oddly enough it didn't feel like the normal flooring of the shrine but rather a soft mattress. Yohko couldn't resist Eliza as the deity had the means to play the young woman like an instrument, which Elizia did so with out a moments hesitation. There lips were still locked, while Yohko laid there helpless to the divine beings whims.

Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5