View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A shrine without a goddess (Elizia) 

Post A shrine without a goddess (Elizia)
When a monster told a student they would see them soon, one did not believe them. Yohko had woken up to just that fact on the very next day. The goddess elizia acting like her personal alarm clock. To say that she was surprised was an understatement, even more so at what the goddess had wanted. The woman wanted yohko to walk around for a week with a dildo inside of her. Fortunately she had talked the divine woman out of it, but unfortunately she had changed the dildo into a pair of magical vibrating panties. She was to wear them until the goddess once more returned to check in on her. For a week she obeyed the deity wearing the panties constantly being stimulated, wherever she went. It had been weeks since she had felt this sort of stimulation, and her body was not happy with. There was a certain amount of fatigue that came with being constantly sexually stimulated.

Today though was a different story though, since it was a Friday. With her classes complete Yohko would grab her bag and head into the forest. For some reason she felt like she was being followed, but then again the forest was full of monsters. She would ignore the feeling walking down an unbeaten path, which would bring her to a stair way. The stairs went up for a bit each step causing the panties to rub against her sex. Yohko had to stop half way up to take a break, due to the vibrating panties she was still wearing. At the top of the stairs was a gate found at most Japanese shrines. It was essentially two red beams with a single on crossing the top of them. Entering the shrine, one could see two buildings. One building was small and appeared to be a changing room, behind the building was a medium sized hot spring. This would explain the smell of rotten eggs in the air. The other building, which yohko entered was used for overnight lodgings. Entering one of the rooms, the young woman would begin to change into her priestess outfit. She was unaware of the events that would unfold here in the coming days.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:58 am

Post Re: A shrine without a goddess (Elizia)
The deity Elizia, goddess of beauty, magic and fertility, sat mulling at her residence in a fabric between the real world and the ethereal. Since her body was transformed to one half ghost, she did not take long to find its advantages, discovering the strange dimension she now found herself in. It served as her home, where she lived with gifts aliens had given her and things she has taken from all over the galaxy in an improvised house, half temple and half mansion, reminiscent of her place back at Aleph.

Not so long ago she had won an student, making the little girl 'work' for her as her new priestess. To Elizia, Yohko was a priestess without deity and she was a goddess without a human priestess, though other races had aided her before. It was an interesting change for her, however, as she began to plan all of her necessary takes on Yohko and her lessons that would eventually aid the student with her situation in Shokushu. After all, considering the sexual magic she possessed, the campus would only be able to make her power increase.

For the time being, she had left her with an interesting task. One week had passed with Yohko wearing the panties she gave her and suffered a tormenting constant arousal without the possibility of enjoying release by the magic underwear. All she did was under the cautious eye of the Elizia and her loyal servant, Gii. It was Gii, after all, that had found her essence leaving the school that friday afternoon. She followed her, carefully, hiding the elusive power of himself and even coming across a couple of monsters that had smelled Yohko and preyed on her. His transforming ability was useful enough to make himself look bigger, more intimidating and ferocious. No words needed to be spoken, the other monsters knew then that he had set eyes on her before them; the appearance helped to drive them away, otherwise they would push him off rather easily.

Atop the stairs laid the shrine, beautiful in its simplicity. To Gii, this was something new, he had never expected to see a new kind of shrine again. This was the mysterious site that Yohko so carefully took care of. It was something he had to let her know at once, diving through the fabrics of reality until he was with his mistress again. "Mistress Eliz! I have found something you will surely love."

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:01 am

Yohko had little no idea she had been followed to the shrine, or that what had following her had kept the other monsters at bay. A sigh of relief would leave her mouth, while she pulled her hair into a ponytail. It was nice to be away from the cramp surroundings of the university and the stresses it brought. She was now dressed in a traditional miko outfit, with the white haori and a long red skirt, when she stepped out from behind the divider. Leaving the room she was in the young priestess began to check the various rooms inside the main building. The shrine was isolated enough from the main campus that it was rare to receive visitors. On occasions various monsters would drop students off at the shrine, most likely thinking some one would fined them there. When she found a student she normally took meticulous pains to purify the student before they woke up. Making the events seem like a dream, oddly enough the main building seemed to be stocked with school uniforms. Yohko had no way of knowing how these uniforms all ways appeared, but there was all ways a new stock when she arrived.

Oddly enough the rooms were empty today, which was a good sign for her. With the rooms all checked, Yohko would begin cleaning them. Despite no one being inside the building, she was still impressed how much dust could accumulate in just a weeks time. It normally took a half a day to clean the main building, and the various forest debri from the main shrine. outside of that her time at the shrine was mostly spent helping stray students who stumbled onto the shrine getting back to the campus, and meditation. Unfortunately she felt cleaning would take a bit longer with these accursed panties on. Yohko would slide the door closed to the room she had just finished cleaning, before moving on to clean the next room.

Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 am

The soft and refreshing breeze of the forest ran through the shrine, trying to invade the interiors of its buildings wherever crack and opening it found. This let the interiors feel one with nature, but also explained why they always gathered dust when unused. Besides this curious breeze, there was almost no other sound at or around the shrine. Peace was the only word that could describe the place and its surroundings. Calm trees with their branches swaying lightly and only the shrine maiden moving in that picture, inside the main building.

She went about, doing her duty as a maiden and cleaning the rooms, oblivious to her situation. The goddess Elizia took no delay in transporting herself to Shokushu after Gii gave her the news of his findings. She had never been in that area of the woods and took a great amount of minutes just admiring the scenery. She smiled, content to be one with such beauty before walking close the main building. Already she could feel Yohko's presence inside, but could she feel the deity? Her joy of playing with people and surprising them was part of her playful side, so she hid her sexual energy, or at least as much as she could do that against Yohko's natural affinity to sexual magic, and got close to the door. With a light cough her voice was someone else's and she called inside, "Hello? Is anyone there?"

SFA---

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:53 pm

It was the ambiance and solitude of this place, which caused the maiden to return weekend after weekend. It was just a place that she could forget about the larger world that was the university, and its hidden secrets. While inside the main building sound tended to travel, when doors were open. Yohko's head tilted up from looking down at the floor she was sweeping. her lips twisted wondering, if this was some monster trying to get her attention, or she actually had a human visitor. Either way company was company in this isolate place. "I'll be right there !" She shouted down the main hall, while walking towards the main entrance. Each step reminded her of those damn magical panties, elizia had made her ware. Granted her movements looked natural, if not a bit jerky at moments. On the way there her sixth sense was picking up a bit of sexual energy. It was enough to tell her the person or being was either sexually frustrated, or the entity the energy belonged to was just here for other reasons.

"Welcome, how can I help you ?" She would say while the front door to the main slid open. She had been caught off guard by the fact it was elizia standing there. "M...mistress, please come in." From the look of her face and tone of voice, elizia would be able to tell she had caught the young woman of guard. The young maiden would move to the side, so the divine entity could enter the building. Once the woman was inside the door would slide close, while yohko stood behind the woman. The young woman didn't need to ask what brought the goddess here, since she had a pretty good idea all ready.

If elizia decided to explore the building she would fine the main room to be rather large, this was most likely where the bulk of activity had happened in the past. Further in there were smaller rooms that were used the equivalent to bed rooms, and in the deepest part of the building was a room that might interest the goddess. The room in the back of the building was the length of the entire building, and the size of the main room plus four of the smaller rooms. By the layout of the room on one side there was an empty place for a shrine of sorts. This room was most likely used for worship in the past, but the goddess could probably think of other uses for the room. During the goddess inspection of the place yohko would just follow, behind the divine being.

Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:26 pm

"Hello Yohko. How might you be?" Elizia offered her new priest a smile, walking inside and leading the young girl around the room after she had closed the door. "So this is the shrine where you stay. The one I found you coming from the last time, correct?" she added as she looked with big round amber eyes at the place, inspecting every corner and every detail with some kind of amazement. Even such a powerful goddess still found joy in learning and discovering new things, it seemed. She moved around with her two hands intertwined behind her back, nodding occasionally. "It's much bigger than I imagined. Which makes it only the sadder to find it this lonely."

Now that she was with Yohko, Elizia relaxed and let out her normal sexual energy emanate from her body, bringing the same heavy and arousing air that affected the student so much. This time it was without any clear intention, but the amount of this energy that Elizia had was ridiculous and so she couldn't help but bring about the same effect on Yohko. After all, she was never used to hide her own energy and all the other girls never felt the energy as her priestess did; she was not used to controlling it.

"I hope you have been doing fine, I truly do. No attacks on you this week, dear? How about your classes, have you been doing well? Learning and forming one's mental growth is a very crucial thing to do properly, so I have heard." The mortals on Elizia's planet were much like humans in some ways, she knew that in youth the people must solidify their studies well or else with age it only became harder. "Which reminds me, I hope my magic item didn't trouble you enough with your studies. That was a playful lie. "Tell me, how did this week feel for you with that pair of panties. Explain carefully and in a detailed manner. I must know so I can assess your situation and teach you better."

As they talked, Elizia brought Yohko to the room in the back of the main building, stopping almost dead on her tracks as she came inside. She turned on her toes and looked all around the large place and wondered intensely on the empty side of it with nothing to pose there, nothing on top of something that should have had something else to glorify. Elizia couldn't stop herself from adding the parentheses, "What is this room?".

SFA---

Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:54 pm

Yohko knew it was coming and had tried to brace herself for the deities energy. Even then it still hit her like a truck, causing her to place a hand on the wall to stay on her feet. While not as strong from there last encounter, elizia's energy was still effecting the young woman following her. The priestess' body grew warmer and more sensitive. Keeping up with the goddess was also another issue due to the panties in this state. While they walked around the building yohko would answer eliza's question with simple responses. It was only when the goddess in front of her mentioned the other monsters and attacks, that yohko had realised her week had actually been monster free. "No, there hasn't been any attacks by the locals. My classes and studies are going fine." It was weird having a normal conversation with something that wasn't human.

Then yohko was asked about the elephant in the room at least to her. She would go on to describe that the panties vibration often change depending how aroused she is. How it was stronger when she was perfectly calm, but became much softer when it felt like she would cum. How the panties effected her when she walked up stairs, or when she moved in certain ways. How her body wasn't use to the constant state of arousal, and she had passed out a few times due to fatigue. It was rather embarrassing to go into such details. She honestly wanted to be rid of the darn things, but still couldn't remove them till the woman in front of her told her so.

Yohko hadn't realized they had entered the back room until the goddess had stopped. The divine woman looked rather impressed on its size, doing a full three sixty to get a better gauge of the room now. Yohko had notice her stop and look at the empty spot where a shrine should have been. Then the goddess asked what the room they were in was. "It's the fuck room." Realizing what she had just said the young priestess would shake her head. "I mean its the shrine room. There would normally be a shrine to one of the shinto deities. People would normally come back here to worship with the priest or priestess to the deity. It's been empty since I've come here and its just an empty room now." Her voice was all ready ragged from her heavy breathing and the sound of embarrassment could be heard in her voice. Most likely from her earlier statement about the room the two stood in now.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:52 am

The sensation strands that emanated from Yohko confirmed what she felt and described to Elizia. The goddess realized how the student felt and as a woman she had a sort of sympathy towards her state of constant arousal but as the goddess she was she actually enjoyed hearing every single word. It was after all to the student's benefit that she had to withstand that week of denial so her body could grow more sensitive and aware of the various sensations. In doing so, her own capacity to feel other auras and possibly other powers of herself could grow more acute.

That was still hidden from Yohko herself. Elizia believed it better if she could come to the conclusion by her own and thank her, at least in secret, what she had done. But dealing with you persons was always difficult, so Elizia embraced her patience and ignored the large strand of frustration that Yohko let out.

Before she could respond to the description of the week's happenings came the priestess' explanation of the room, one that began in a truly confusing manner for her. But for Elizia, it only gave cause for a smile to appear on her face, a sly smile that Yohko could probably recognize. She may not have meant it and of course the meaning of the room was different but in Elizia's mind gears began to work in an instant and everything suddenly fit together. The first, wrong statement only helped to motivate and excite the deity even further as it proved that Yohko was so affected by her state that the first things that came to her mind were relevant to sex and fucking. But things had to go with a certain rhythm now for the goddess, so she just gave her a reassuring smile, hoping to turn that shame away.

"A brilliant suggestion, priestess. I believe this would make a fine fuck room. But now, the true nature of this room saddens me if it has deteriorated to this state of emptiness. I ignore shinto deities but as one myself it's a terrible thing to stop being worshipped and praised. I see that restoring this shrine room to its former state would be fruitless with no one to come here often and willingly, other than you. It may seem strange to you, but I can at least honor it by assuming this shrine as... my own."

Elizia's plan came blunt and without ado. The goddess seemed more honest and closer this time around, which would probably confuse Yohko since she was much more cunning and secretive the first time they met. "What do you think of that, Yohko?

"Ah, but returning to your affair... I'm glad no monster attacked you this week, it would probably distort the panties' true meaning to you."
It was then that Elizia explained the objective behind the magical undergarments to her priestess, reassuring her that the first step to help her grow was first knowing oneself. She explained that since Yohko's nature had an affinity to sexual energies, it would be best if she limited herself to that area and so had to make the student as sensitive as her mortal body could so she could open her own understanding to the sensations of the body in all of its states so that she could understand the sensations of others thanks to her unique powers.

"I believe it would not be right yet to bring another girl as a demonstration, I want these early steps to be between us and intimate. I will now prove it to you that the panties were not only to bother you in a wicked way, and so I will teach you with myself. But first, the moment you have yearned for; hand me the underwear." With a sigh of relief, the constant stimulation that attacked Yohko's poor folds stopped as she was allowed to take them off, the panties still pleasuring their way down her legs until they died in motion, held out unceremoniously in the student's hand. Elizia took them with a smile and then held them above her, and like a gulping crocodile she opened up her mouth. The panties transformed to a large amount of white liquid that the deity surprisingly seemed to swallow without problem. When her eyes met Yohko again, they shone bright with power.

"Those were all the fluids you leaked in your arousal. A most delicious payment, and I'm amazed by you as ever. But now we must get to work, yes?" Elizia's intense sexual aura grew a bit weaker, controlled again by its source. "First, you must feel yourself. Without the panties, I want you to focus and calm yourself and feel every inch of your body, how the fabric of your garments hug your skin and the state you are in. After that, focus again but now on the outside. I'm the only source of foreign sexual energy here, so focus on me. Feel my aura and presence, feel my location without necessarily looking at me. After that, you will focus on what I feel. I will touch myself in various places, touch other things and you must feel those; and then I will change my feelings and states, how I remain calm, how I feel anger rising and especially when I grow aroused. You must learn to feel all of this.

"Very well. Are you ready? As I said, start with yourself. Begin."

SFA---

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:25 am

If the goddess was trying to make Yohko feel better it wasn't helping. The young woman's head just tilted down trying to hide how red it had become. Yohko hadn't expected Eliza to be sincere. It was honestly the last thing she was expecting the goddess to be. The divine woman's proclamation of taking the shrine as her own didn't through Yohko for a loop. It certainly was a bit confusing but the young woman understood to a degree, if she was Eliza's priestess then the shrine was naturally the goddess'. Yohko was a bit more surprised that the panties had a physical purpose, outside of tormenting her. She could only stand there wide eyed while things were explained to her. Upon hearing it was time to turn over the panties, Yohko all most jumped for joy. Instead she managed to keep her composure reaching under her hakama and haori. The rustling of fabric being heard while she removed the undergarments, a sigh of relief coming from her while she handed them to the goddess.

Yohko once again had her head pointed towards the ground, her face red once more upon seeing how much juices she had produced over the week. No wonder the nurse had told her that Yohko was fatigued more from dehydration then anything else. The mention of work caused the young shrine maiden to look at the goddess before her, and listen to the explanation. The concept was simple enough to grasp, but the execution was another thing and the fact she would be able to feel other emotions was a bit well far fetched. Though she was not about to anger the divine being in front of her, since Elizia could put the shrine maiden before her down in an instant.

Instead Yohko would walk to the center of the room keeping her back to Elizia. This wasn't done out of disrespect, but more to keep her from looking directly at the divine woman. She would sit on her knees her outfit kept in perfect pristine shape, Not a wrinkle showed while she sat there. Placing a single hand on her chest Yohko would take a deep breath to steady herself. It was just like meditation but instead of focusing on inner tranquility, she would be focusing her senses outwards. "I'm ready." When she was told to begin, her eyes would close while her hands were placed in her lap, Yohko's head bowed slightly down in meditation. The entire scene was very serene in its tranquility.

Then she began to focus on herself. Her clothing was light in material designed to keep her body cool in the warmer climate of the island. She could feel where the clothing was tightest around her knees, bare bottom, and waist. It was loose everywhere else, though she could feel her erect nipples against the fabric. Her chest felt heavy all most swollen in a way, a sort of tight sensation coming from it. She then began to focus her senses on the outside, and it was just as the goddess had said. Their was no body with in range of the shrine, but she could sense the slight breeze on the trees and the tranquility itself. Elizia was really the only thing she could sense and she focused her senses on the divine deity.

Yohko's pose remained in its same calm and simplicity. Her lips pursed feeling something not on her own person. It was velvet feeling that held tight around the chest. A realization dawned that she was sensing how the fabric on Elizia felt on her body. The feeling of the fabric caused one of Yohko's hands to move about her sitting form. Elizia's breast were constrained by the velvety fabric wanting to spill over the garment, but held there by three straps which connected to a choker of some type. She could feel how the skirt the goddess wore playfully played on her mistress thigh, with the light breeze that came through the room. Though this she could feel the goddess soft golden locks on against her subtle and smooth skin. In time an image formed in the young shrine maidens of the divine being standing behind her. Yohko's hand would would return to her chest, she could be heard swallowing. It didn't feel like she was in her own body anymore. Her chest felt heavier and her body felt more sensual, even the clothing she wore felt more like Elizia's then her own. The goddess would be able to tell that the young maiden in front of her finally had a good image of her formed.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:31 am

While doubt and shame ran over Yohko's mind and she did her best to show them so as not to anger the goddess, it was impossible for her to hide the strands of those feelings, like yellow and purple silken threads, emanating from her body. Still, those were all natural reactions that Elizia had anticipated and understood and the fact Yohko remained obedient and polite with her was more than enough for her to let her be. With time and patience the young shrine maiden would understand everything Elizia taught and said.

Afterwards, the priestess sat on her knees in the center of the room and tranquility returned to the shrine and the woods before she announced she was ready. Easily enough, the first part was just a part of self-observation and analysis. It proved easy to feel her own clothing, her own skin, her own body and erect nipples brushing against her garments just like her nude buttocks pressing against it. But now that her body had its senses heightened the transition from herself to the outside was smooth and without trouble. The trees outside and the wind, the leaves rustling and the creaking of the wood was all of her to feel. In the midst of it all was the goddess on who she started to focus.

And Yohko felt as Elizia felt in every physical manner at first. She felt her body as her own and she was at last as beautiful and sensual as the deity at least in her senses and mind. She felt even her hair and the breeze and how the clothes hugged her luscious form. And Elizia smiled. "You are doing marvelously, Yohko. Keep going." Now the goddess walked and the shrine maiden did not feel the press of her heels against the wood as it vibrated towards herself, but rather felt the pressure the goddess made with her weight against the floor on her own soles. She felt her body walking even though she was not in reality. She could feel how her velvety thighs brushed against each other with each sensual step and then even the rhythm of Elizia's breath.

Her hands went to her hip and hair and Elizia's body was hers to feel. She rested against the wall and Yohko felt it, she sat on the empty space of the shrine and she felt that as well. She brushed the wood and Yohko's head and Yohko could feel her own hair on her hand. Then a storm arose inside her and Yohko would know it was Elizia's anger. It filled her and for a second she felt wrathful and hated someone she did not know. After that she felt pity and compassion for a friend she did not have and her storm relaxed to small waves and after that she felt the pink wind of love filling her with joy for a person she had not met. All these were emotions stronger than a mortal and Yohko knew she had become closer to Elizia as she felt the same as her.

After that, Elizia returned to her calm state and tranquility reigned again. Afterwards her hands moved to her neck and a bubbling sensation came from her insides. "Have you felt it all?" the goddess asked but she already knew the answer. She had seen the strands of her own emotions emanating from Yohko just moments before. But still she kept the lesson going. Now her hands moved to the beginning of her full breasts and Yohko realized that now her bust, not hers but Elizia's, was free from containment and she could breathe easily along with her goddess with those heavy mounds. She felt how she traced the curve of the perfect breast and how she surrounded herself until her fingertips found her erect nipples and she pressed those two mounds together. Inside Elizia and Yohko the same arousal was rising.

SFA---

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Yohko could feel the goddess' weight on the deities knees, and how some of the floor boards sank under her weight. The goddess very movements became Yohko's own with out her moving from her position. Even her own breathing was becoming in rhythm with Elizia's own. She had walked this room before and everything had been felt by the young maiden. The wood was smooth with out any signs of splinters or warping. Then there was the matter of her own hair, it felt dry and coarse compared how smooth and silky the goddess' hair had felt. Yohko's hands balled up into fist grabbing the fabric of her hakama, an anger only a goddess could know weld up inside of her. Was this what they meant by knowing a goddess' fury ? Then she felt pity and remorse, her hands relaxing again releasing the red fabric they once clutched. The young maidens head would tilt slightly to side on the next emotion. She had a tough time placing this one was this emotion love ? Yes, that had to be it. This was what love felt like, and then it was suddenly gone a state of calm returning.

There was no answer to Elizaia's question. Yohko's state kept her from hearing the outside world she could only feel what the deity felt. Though with in all the previous emotions there was something else there. Something that belonged and did not belong at the same time. It was something the young maiden had felt before in others, but what was it? She then felt it suddenly easier to breath, her chest no longer as tight as it was before. A sharp sigh came from the priestess realizing the goddess was touching her breast. The image though was growing static like, the synchronization was off for some reason. Remembering the goddess words form early, Yohko's hand moved cautiously as if testing something. Moving her hand against her own breast mimicking Elizia's the picture began to come back into focus. One hand began to trace her breast, while the free one undid the bow which kept her out fit in place. She could feel the fabrics on her clothing grow looser, and soon the goddess could see the bare upper body of the maiden. Yohko's hands were all ready busy mimicking the movements of the goddess, a sign the synchronization had returned.

A light moan came from Yohko, as her fingers touched her erect nipples. Her breathing grew heavy with the goddess' and her arousal rose with the divine woman's. The young maiden had become a mirror image of Elizia's movement. No, perhaps she had become the goddess's marionette. The divine's woman's sexual energy becoming the strings which allowed her to manipulate the young maiden in front of her.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 am

At once all that was Elizia's became Yohko's and she could feel the same things she had felt from the perspective of the divinity and found that it was indeed different in some aspects. But this transition of senses only went so far as to limit a few, mainly her hearing. Thus Yohko was alienated from the world, ensnared in her own prison that Elizia's body and this body became her window through which she could look at and feel it.

Now that the goddess had removed her dress the cool breeze caressed her body and in doing so caressed the student's. But it was then that the connection fainted and Yohko was at a loss, aware that she was connected but nothing was going through. Soon she realized the answer and the truest method of synchronization came to her and her motions were the same as her goddess and was now bare of her torso like her as well. Elizia learned fast what had become of Yohko in her lesson and smiled. This was but the next step in her learning and she was moving on rather quickly, something that satisfied her and Yohko could feel that satisfaction and pride that Elizia had for herself.

This first lesson of the goddess was all about feeling and understanding. The shrine maiden had to experience and make her own everything she felt through the goddess and soon the other fellows. In doing so, her next lesson would be much easier. But now she had embraced the synchronization of her transition and was again in Elizia's hands. So she moved before her to admire her half naked body while her two hands kept caressing and touching with great expertise all the right places as Elizia herself was not only a woman but the woman most attune to sexuality and pleasure was to her but the most simple of melodies. But Yohko, while imitating her goddess, felt not only the pleasure of her body with her mimicked actions but also Elizia's pleasure and arousal and soon in her body grew the double of these feelings. This was Empathy, the ability to feel what others felt even in a stronger sense. With practice Yohko could control the intensity and how quickly she could focus on the other being. For now, she had to keep learning and understanding how everything felt. Once she understood and experienced enough, she would be able to control or imprint her own feelings and motions with a lesser extent thanks to the inhibitors. But that is a story for another day.

Now Yohko's bust felt as great and pleasured as Elizia's and her nipples were filled with marvel at her own touches, learning even how Elizia touched to make their nerves dance with pleasure. She weighed her own full mounds and soon a tendril of light appeared and the deity smiled cunningly for she made it able to suck and it latched itself to her left breast and sucked away, giving the divine woman pleasure enough to moan out loud and letting Yohko feel that as well even if she was not capable of creating the tentacle. Meanwhile her other hand kept massaging her right breast and now her free had went downwards to her humid sex and her folds welcomed the touch that came after and their two clits fell prey to her merciless touches.

SFA---

Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:43 pm

The synchronization was a double edge sword for the young maiden in more ways then one. While her breathing and motions were in tune with the goddess the rest of her body was not. The week with the panties had made her more sensitive, but in some cases it could be said it had made her too sensitive to the goddess' presence. Noth only did Yohko's body feel her own arousal but that of the divine woman she was connected to. The human body was never designed to handle feedback from two sources. It was the equivalent of being blindfolded and touching a hot item with one hand, and a cold item at the same time with the other. The young maiden's body of course obeyed the stronger of these signal's which was coming from the goddess.

While Yohko felt Elizia, she felt nothing else in the room or surroundings. It was like she was in a shell isolated from everything else her senses would normally pick up. Eliza could have easily sent her tendrils after the young maiden, or even another monster. The priestess would still be unaware of this third party even while it screwed her. Cries of pleasure left the young maiden's lips with all most every touch that was imitated and at the same time received from the goddess. Senseing Elizia in front of her, Yohko's eyes would open. Elizia would see that the young maiden's eyes weren't focused they were glass like, as if she had been fucked senseless, but at the same time there was a light to them showing consciousness. The maiden's gaze was far off looking at something perhaps that couldn't be seen, but Elizia would know the gaze was fixed on her and her alone. Yohko would sit up on her knees the clothing she wore sliding down over the back of her legs. The goddess would see now the amount of juices the young woman's body had produced, as they dripped down her inner thighs. Know that she was on her knees the trembling in her body could visibly be seen.

Her hand would fool the divine woman's being lead by the woman in this kind of puppet show. Upon touching her hardened clit the young maiden would cry out obviously coming to have a climax, before she bent at the hip her forehead meeting the floor. Even though she had just had a climax her body still moved to mimic the goddess own. It was clear that Yohko had been caught up in the current of the emotions the synchronization had brought, putting her into a trance like state. It was unlikely the young maiden would be able to break out of the trance of her own violation. While eliza had managed to synchronize with her little instrument, it still needed to be fine tuned before it could be played with properly. After all the woman before the deity was not built to handle the sexual emotions of a divine.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:05 am

It came quick and obvious to the golden deity that her priestess was falling prey to her own magic now that she was connected to her goddess. Still Elizia would not relent for even if Yohko was not made to withstand the emotions and pleasure of a deity such as herself she would take with her some of that and learn on it. As a man that struggled with fiercer beasts can tame smaller animals, experiencing the inhuman intensity of Elizia's advances and emotions would enable the student to understand the base feelings even better so she could dominate them much more expertly thereafter.

But in that time Elizia continued, making sure to enjoy the show and even careful not to push her priestess beyond her limits for too long for she did not wish to cut so short their time together. So in the glassed gaze of her the deity continued playing with her own wet sex and Yohko's moans were not the only ones that filled the room. Elizia's hands were at her heavy breasts and her aching lips and she filled all of those with expert pleasure and her arousal continued to fill her , an endless fire that only grew the more you tried to extinguish it.

On her curling toes and tremblings legs, the divinity's body swayed too as she stood before Yohko and her eyes closed and her voice like honey echoed her bliss. Her free breast shook with her body's motions and her hand at her sex went quicker. At this point, since her first orgasm when she had merely touched her clit, Yohko had been prey to an onslaught of climaxes and Elizia saw, with great hunger and lust, all the juices she had produced and now dripped to the pool beneath the student and her inner thighs. Then the goddess cut the synchronization before Yohko collapsed for sure and she was free to do as she willed, but after such an intense experience the goddess believed she would either remained stunned by her actions or with a strange momentum continue where the deity left off and drive herself to release once more. Either way, she knew Yohko felt like if she had been fucked senseless though a minimum of energy would be left. The lesson and the toll she would extract of the priestess would extend to the next days of weekend and then the deity's thoughts relaxed and rejoiced.

But now that Yohko was free of the synchronization and Elizia's worries were cast aside, the young girl would be able to see and hear her goddess stand before her in a shower of smooth gasps and moans as she kept working the last push to a release of her own. In all of her nude beauty Elizia shook on her weakening legs and her eyes pressed harder as her hand worked wonders feeling her own swollen clit and g-spot filled to the brim with pleasure and succumb to her desire. After a moment Elizia's head jerked violently upwards and her voice cried loudly with its own sweetness and her body trembled and fell down to her knees as a strong orgasm overtook the divine woman. Even after some minutes the effects lasted and her velvet skin shone with pearls of sweat and her luscious full breasts swayed hypnotically as she spasmed on her knees and only when her hand stopped moving at all she released a deep sigh and her head lumped forward.

When she opened her eyes she looked directly at Yohko and spoke once more, pleasure still in her voice like the aroma alcohol leaves after being drank. "How do you feel?

SFA---

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:55 pm

The yong maiden hadn't realized she had climaxed the first, or the consecutive times. Each of her climaxes growing more intense then the last one. The pleasure that coursed through her body was unnatural for her body to feel. With the synchronization now cut, Yohko's body focused on its own sensations and how tired it had become all of the sudden. One final climax would cause her body to go limp, her regulatory systems kicking in before any permanent damage could be done to her. Before falling unconscious she realized the thing she sensed in eliza's emotions was darkness, much like a revelation coming to a person who is half asleep and half conscious.

Yohko wasn't sure how long she had been out, had been a few seconds, a couple of minutes, or hours. All she knew is when she regained conscious, and turned herself onto her back. The young maiden found herself staring up at the still masturbating goddess in front of her. Despite the awkwardness of the moment the young student couldn't take her eyes off of Eliza. Then the deity would collapse onto her knees in front of the student. A few minutes would pass, before the divine woman, before Yohku spoke. "I'm a bit tired, but everything seems to be in working order, if not a bit sore." Yohku would finally mange to sit herself up, granted it was a bit more casual then how she had been before. "Though something has me a bit worried. When we were um...synchronized. I felt another emotion connected to your others. At first I couldn't place but then I realized that it was darkness. Granted it wasn't the malevolent or corruptive type of darkness. More like the type of darkness I guess a fallen divine would have."

The young maiden would look at Eliza's face before starting to wave her arms in front of her. "Ah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you or anything." Looking over at the pile of clothing she had been wearing she noticed how dark some of the colorization was, or how the white had become transparent. Her face turning red from the sudden realization how much she had probably cum. Even the feeling of how wet her thighs was causing her face to turn reader, as her face turned even redder from the building embarrassment.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next