View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A shrine without a goddess (Elizia) 

Post Re: A shrine without a goddess (Elizia)
When the high of her strong climax subsided and her breath slowly returned to normal Elizia nodded to her priestess and while she wanted to stand up she instead took a refined posture sitting on her knees for she desired more to rest from the intensity of her own pleasure which still coursed through her body and the arousal continued. This could probably be seen by Yohko as the deity's eyes looked with hunger at her clothing and thighs, drenched in her own juices. Before she could say anything, however, the student added to her explanation and Elizia's attention was piqued and her eyes shot up at her face.

"Hmm, I'm not offended. Rather I'm surprised you managed to feel it, it actually is a good sign that you're very attuned to this kind of magic and we won't find it hard to move on with your lessons. Indeed, I'm not one eager to talk about my past but this I had foreseen and I'm satisfied with it, that you would come to know me better the more you are synchronized with me. This darkness as you mentioned is not evil nor corruptive but is instead the same darkness of lacking, as if you remove some of the lights that brighten a room. This darkness, Yohko, is the absence of a part of my complete power and being. It was removed as punishment and will come back to me, little by little, eventually. Meanwhile I fill the darkness with light, and this light is the nourishment I yearn for, the sexual fluids of beings such as you. Hence, it's not the same darkness I control for that is a magic I command since my birth.

"This was Empathy, my priestess, and with it you can become closer to other beings, be it monsters, animals and even your fellow students. I encourage you to use it as it will help you grow, for the more you feel through others more you will understand and through understand you will control. This next lesson I shall teach you tomorrow. For now I wish to have the offerings you give me."
Now Elizia at last stood up and walked to kneel again before her, sensual hips moving left and right and her bountiful breasts swaying hypnotically only to pose in front of Yohko's face before the deity went lower and took her face in her hands and kissed the young girl, the heavy mounds left hanging above the girl's.

"You must be tired but bear with it just a bit longer. I assure you, you will rest completely so tomorrow you can be ready again. Meanwhile, you can try to synchronize with me again, but try to control the intensity or duration, to the levels you had when you first focused on me. If you keep trying with me, you will see that with others it will be a breeze." And so the deity pressed a leg between Yohko's and her skin eagerly absorbed the juices the priestess had in her clothes and thighs and the more she absorbed the more she pressed it against the girl's bare and still wet sex.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Yohko could understand about not wanting to talk about the past. Some things were just too painful to talk about, regardless of how much time actually passed. Empathy the word played around in the young woman's head, while she thought about it. In a sense her empathy relied on a beings sexual energy. It would be difficult to use on those who could suppress such energy, or had none what so ever. Yohko was half in though and half listening to the goddess as the divine woman spoke. It was possible that Eliza had seen this and had decided to bring the young maiden's attention back into focus. This was done by holding Yohko's head in both her hands, while kissing her on the lips. Yohko's attention had been brought back fully to the goddess, while she knelt there in front of her explaining the next step.

Controlling the intensity and duration was a bit more tricky then it sounded. It was like trying to open a door with flood waters on the other side, while trying to not be swept away with the oncoming waters. Yohko would close her eyes beginning to focus Eliza. With the Goddess pressing her leg against Yohko's bare sex. The young maiden couldn't help but let out a soft moan, causing her to lose focus. Her eyes didn't open instead refocusing on the source. Slowly Yohko would rise up on the goddess leg until she was on the divine woman's thigh, her love juices trailing up the divine woman's leg. Her smaller breasts at the same height as the goddess' and her leg pressed against the deities bare sex with the same pressure Yohko had on her own. She would wrap her arms around Eliza pressing herself closer to the divine woman. There breast's lightly pressing against each other, while the young maiden used the goddess as a support to keep herself in this position. "Okay, I think I have a good enough synchronization not to get overwhelmed." The young maidens voice was soft and submissive, filled with desire and lust.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:17 am

Elizia's amber eyes looked carefully at Yohko, seeing her close her own grey orbs and focusing. Her leg against her sex caused a moan to come out but the priestess was decided to try and accomplish the lesson so she steadied herself and tried again. It came to her almost without problem, like second nature as she pressed herself higher on the deity's leg and now both women had their limbs at the other's sex, pressing against them in mutual pleasure and lust. When Yohko wrapped herself around Elizia, the goddess embraced her as well, in fact, enjoying very much the feeling of her skin against her nude own, their breasts, though different in sizes and firmness, enjoying to the fullest the pressure of the other pair, their hard nipples driving against each other.

"Very well, Yohko. You're doing great. I have a very talented priestess. Now let us enjoy ourselves until the time arrives to rest." The deity's hands ran along her back tenderly, leaving small warmth wherever they went. Still wrapped around each other, Eliz kissed the girl slowly, passionately; her submissiveness actually driving Elizia's lust to great heights inside her. But she knew how to enjoy the moment to the fullest so she did not make haste. Now that Yohko was synchronized with her, she would feel everything Elizia felt and that was another reason she would take it slow, so she could feel every sensation, down to the most insignificant, through herself. She then started moving very slowly her thigh against Yohko's sex, teasing it and keeping her desire alive; and Yohko would feel everything, the own touches she felt and the ones Elizia gave her as if she was the one doing them. How grand and surprising would it to be in Elizia's body, the body of a goddess. Now she felt the pleasure she gave her and the pressure of her own sex against her thigh, even if it was Elizia's thigh. Elizia encouraged her to try more herself, squeezing her shoulders and waist while she kept the passionate kiss going.

SFA---

Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:58 am

It wasn’t due to talent that she had managed to get into her current position. It was the fact Elizia had more sway over her in the divine woman’s pinky. Then what most other beings had in there erect phallusus. Yohko had felt the divine woman’s anger if only briefly during the last synchronization, and it scarred her knowing that Eliza aura could smoother her if not completely crush her at the woman’s whim. There would was also the fact she was unsure of what Elizia would do to her if she angered the divine woman.

While synchronizing with a person or being allowed for a sort of direct empathy it was a double edge sword. Yohko could sense what the other person felt, but also had to contend with her own feelings. These things could easily overwhelm her if she wasn’t careful. There was also the fact that if a person’s aura was strong enough the synchronization could cause her to lose control of herself, being completely overwhelmed by what the other person felt. Feeling Elizia pressing against her thigh would cause the young woman to moan; before the divine woman continued the passionate kiss they had been in before.

Even with the goddess trying to take things slow. Her aura was still stronger wanting to force its way through the synchronization into Yohko. The young woman had to wonder if the synchronization was a two way street, or was she only able to sense what Elizia felt. If the synchronization was a two way street, then the divine woman would notice a dark and corruptive aura around Yohko. Feeling the divine woman firm up her hold on Yohko encouraged her to begin grinding her body against the divine woman’s. If she just mimicked the divine woman’s action they would never make any progress. She could feel how the friction of her body against Eliza’s made the divine woman feel. How her thigh rubbing against the divine woman’s sex increased the divine woman’s pleasure. Yohko also had to contend with how good it felt for herself to be stimulated in similar fashion.

Her movements were slow. This wasn’t out of caution but due to the fatigue from the last synchronization. Her body still hadn’t recovered from being overwhelmed by Elizia the first time. Yohko would tighten her embrace on Eliza causing more friction to be applied between the two. Despite trying to keep herself from collapsing due to fatigue, the close embrace was making her feel more through the synchronization. Yohko was already struggling to keep the synchronization at its current level, and by moving it made the balancing act more difficult.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Through her closeness with Yohko and the magical aura the student emanated the goddess was able to feel much more than only what her body told her. Invisible to the young girl even with the synchronization at full extent, Elizia could see the ribbon-like strands flowing out of Yohko as she continued to experiment with this new and completely exhausting experience, an act so profound that required extreme dedication and concentration. Surely this would seem something only expert mages and those with years of practice could do but Elizia was confident her new priestess had the capacity to learn this.

In fact scarier still would be the uncertainty of the outcome if she pushed the student further, allowing stronger feelings and flooding the beautiful girl with emotions and sensations no mortal could even fathom. The mere act of sex in this state would probably even begin to shatter an inexperienced magician not ready to endure the heavy sensations of receiving a double dose of pleasure, ridicule even to have a sexual goddess like Elizia as partner.

The golden deity believed in Yohko's potential, however; one day she would have to practice that same situation. Her powers were in the blonde's best interests, so she would order her to do it once she felt Yohko was ready. If Yohko decided to push it further, however, was a totally different matter. To Elizia she was a girl with sense, surely she wouldn't try to do something that would break her mentally with pleasure if she didn't feel ready. Although probably the labs could do do something to remedy the effect, partially at least.

First things, first, the goddess decided. Yohko may have felt that thoughtfulness from Elizia but even stronger would be the curiosity about that corruptive aura. Synchronization was a skill that benefited more the user than the target when the latter had no magic expertise. A normal human would never feel the user's intrusion into his or her body. An extremely powerful magician would even push Synchronization further to Manipulation with more ease than trying it with another skilled magician. Someone with magic abilities would feel the intrusion of the Synchronization depending on their own skill level. Once discovered, however, could be made into a two-way street.

With good reason, being a goddess of sex and fertility, Elizia embraced the Synchronization, allowing Yohko's feelings and sensations to flow into her as well. She loved the pleasure and a double dose of it could only make things better.
That aura however left strong impressions on her. It would even be forbidden for a pure priestess to have something so dark. But a priestess of sex and pleasure had different perks. To Elizia this aura could either prove hazardous to Yohko if left unattended. But she mastered the dark arts as well as any other and knew well the advantages this power could give if controlled. Humans with such affinity to magic and auras had great potential. It was only a matter to girls like that in Shokushu to survive until their graduation.

For now the deity and her priestess had other matters at hand, though, and Elizia knew there would be a time fitted to discuss those matters. At present she had this amazing young girl grinding her own wanton sex on top of her leg, giving her the same sensation Yohko felt. As they pressed against each other they would feel the doubled pleasure in their dripping pussies. A more curious sensation to Yohko would be feeling the weight and softness of Elizia's tits as her own.
As the goddess embraced Yohko she could feel her exhaustion growing through the Synchronization and how she used her for support. "You can let go of it now if you wish, Yohko," she told her. The curvaceous form of Elizia pushed against the priestess until she made Yohko lay on the floor. The divine woman's mouth kissed once more the student's and continued down to her neck and shoulders. By the time she trapped one of her nipples in her lips and sucked thoroughly Yohko would surely know where Elizia was heading with her mouth. However, even knowing that would not make the incredibly hot sensation of her mouth go away.

SFA---

Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:00 am

Her first time synchronizing with the goddess had made her lose control of herself. She had allowed the synchronization to overwhelm her and if it wasn't for Elizia stepping in who knows what would of actually happened. Now though the synchronization was being kept at a minimum, or the attempt was being made on Yohko's part. The door way though was far harder to just keep ajar. The goddess senses wanted to pour through the door, bucking at the door trying to force its way through. Yohko felt the stress on herself both physically and mentally. It felt like if she let up for even a fraction of a second she could be driven mad with sexual pleasure. She felt the goddess concern about her and something about a corruptive aura. The aura was leaving an impression on the goddess, why was she interested in such a thing ?

The thought was soon forgotten noticing how heavy and full her breast felt. Yohko knew what she was feeling was the goddess' breast. She would grope the goddess' full breast feeling how good it felt to be touched in such a way. With her exhaustion growing she could feel more and more of Elizia's emotions pushing the door further open. The young priestess could feel her mind beginning to slowly break, before the Goddess told her she could stop if she wanted. Yohko didn't hesitate to metaphorically slam the door shut causing the synchronization to be ended on her terms this time. It was just to dangerous to try and hold it for any longer at her present state, or even at her present skill level. Feeling the weight of the Goddess against her own form, Yohko would allow the woman to bring her to the ground. It wasn't like she had the physical strength to fight back.

Feeling the goddess' soft lips against her own brought the young woman back to the present. Those lips would be felt on her neck, and then her collar bone. Then a moan escaping the young woman's lips as the goddess' lips sealed and sucked on an erect nipple. Yohko knew where the goddess was eventually going to end up at this rate, and to be honest she wanted the divine to pick up the pace. It felt like her breast would melt in the goddess mouth, but the rest of her body ached with sexual desire longing to be touched. The young woman never had felt such a strong urge in her body to have sex before. It was most likely that Yohko was still feeling the after effects of the synchronization. Her own hand freely touching the breast Elizia currently didn't have her sensual lips around,fondling and caressing it. A moan escaping her lips while teasing her own erect teat. "How do people bear with this unbearable feeling ? My body aches every where and feels sensitive to the touch. Please mistress I want to feel your warm mouth on my naught and aching pussy. I want you to enjoy my lewd juices, produced from its aching folds, until your satisfied." The young priestess wanted and needed the goddess touch on her sex so baldly that she had apparently allowed her submissive side to take complete control.

Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:23 am

The voluptuous goddess could see, from the young priestess beneath her, wild strands of lust and passion, uncontrollable need for satisfaction. She smiled internally, looking up to Yohko's face with her amber eyes that reflected that grin from within. Elizia felt the squirming of her body, how with desperation she fondled and caressed the free breast she had while she took special care in giving an inhuman pleasure to the other one. That mound felt a strong warmth filling it like a balloon, bliss that flowed from the goddess' mouth to the nipple and was injected vigorously into Yohko.

That's how Eliz took her sweet time even after her priestess pleaded her to drink her juices. The goddess needed no reminder to take her prize but she loved seeing Yohko being so submissive. She couldn't help but enjoy the moment for a few more seconds. When she finally let go of the tender nipple, one of her legs made its way up between the student's, reaching that hot wanton sex and felt her juices already wetting the entire pubic area. The golden deity rubbed her leg up and down against it, absorbing the juices and lightening up her eyes as she admired Yohko in search of her reactions to the touch.

"Bear with it? Almost impossible. People who do not tend to their needs and urges may build up so much tension they may even break before the slightest touch. But don't worry, my priestess. I'm right here for the complete satisfaction of your needs, just like you are for mine." And so Elizia obliged to Yohko's pleas. Her head went down again to the girl's torso, full and heavy mammaries filled with divine milk pressing against Yohko's lower half and sliding down as she moved towards her aching cunt. Even the deity's tits gave off a soft sensation that seemed to make her skin even more sensitive. However, the pair of mounds finally moved to the floor as Elizia's head reached below Yohko's belly button.

From there, the deity's tongue slid down her soft skin and her hands parted Yohko's legs wide open. She finally reached the pink slit of her sex, moist and extremely warm. Elizia could even see it tightening in a sign of need and lust. She smiled. Her arms hugged Yohko's legs and her hands caressed them as her lips finally kissed the priestess' lower ones. It was as affectionate as the kisses she gave her seconds before at the beginning. She repeated it for a few more times, tasting the sweet juices on her lips and licking them like a hungry animal. Elizia too felt a bright fire inside but for now she held it back, focusing first in rewarding Yohko for such a development in her skills.

Then suddenly her tongue licked it completely from the bottom upwards and with extreme dexterity parted away her lips with the soft muscle until her pussy was completely open to her. She licked just inside the labia and then prodding inwards, feeling that tense heat reacting intensely at her touch. She could almost drink her juices like a dog drank its water from a bowl. In another sudden motion, Elizia's hands pulled Yohko by her legs further against the goddess' head and her tongue delved even deeper inside her. No magic tricks yet, just the supernatural sensations a deity of sex gave as she attended to a simple human. From deep inside her tongue pressed upwards against her tender spot of nerves, every girl's biggest weakpoint, and rubbed against it as she slid it outwards. She continued this motion time and time again, later licking the walls at the sides and inside the labia once more. Her amber eyes shone like stars as she kept her gaze up aimed directly at the priestess' face. She kept that sly, satisfied look as her tongue moved as dexterous as a finger upwards to Yohko's sensitive clitoris, to which she gave no quarter as she decisively put it between her lips and sucked while flicking her tongue against it vigorously as well..

SFA---

Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Yohko could feel that warm feeling of bliss coursing through her own body. The source though was the breast that was in between the goddesses' lips, being sucked and teased with. In contrast her own touch felt dull almost like it wasn't even present at all. A sudden moan would come from the young woman, feeling the deities leg rubbing against her pubic mound. Her body instinctively tried to press itself against the leg, trying to put more pressure on the rubbing appendage. Elizia would speak causing Yohko to look in the woman's direction the submissive and lust filled look in the young woman's eyes meeting the goddesses own. Yohko suddenly felt like she couldn't look away, but also it was like the goddess could see into her very being.

The sound of lust would escape the young woman feeling those sensual lips against her lower ones. She could fell the deities tongue begin to invade inner channel, the way the appendage seemed to move in inhuman ways. Her body shuttered under that appendage while her eyes rolled slightly up. All this time the Yohko felt like the deity was starring into her very being. Analyzing the way various actions made her soul and aura change and shift. Those eyes that shone brightly like the stars most likely saw the purple aura forming around the young mortal woman's body. The dark and corruptive aura was appearing to manifest itself in a visible form at least to those who could actually see it. The moment Elizia began to suck and toy with Yohko's hard and swollen clit the woman's body trembled, while her juices spilled out of the passage Eliza's tongue had been in moments ago. With the young woman's climax the dark and corruptive aura would also seem to partially vanish. For the most part it looked like Yohko's body had worked off the excess sexual energy, she had gotten through her synchronization with the Elizia. After a bit of time Yohko's voice could be heard. "It's not fare for me to be the only one feeling good. Does mistress want me to attend to her now ?" Yohko's voice was low with her heavy breathing, but the submissive tone was still present.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:19 am

Every reaction from Yohko only made the deity's eyes brighter not with that surreal glow when she feeds from sexual fluids, but rather of an internal smile as she enjoyed them and took great pride in the fact she was able to deliver such great pleasure to her current partner, the sweet priestess she had taken for herself. What she loved the most was that look the young girl could not help but make, her eyes rolling up as her tongue started to play with unbelievable mastery with her tender folds. It was no bother for Elizia to please this girl, she was delighted greatly as well.

However she did not ignore the dark purple aura's behavior as she tended to Yohko's sex. It rose and formed clearer as she was sent deeper into the abyss of pleasure, only to vanish, at least partially, at the end. Soon enough the girl came and Elizia with eagerness drank the delicious juices she gave her, feeling that intense tremble and incoming orgasm. This time her eyes did shine bright.

And she was now more aware of that aura's behavior and reason of existence. Elizia could feel it too with help of her natural skill with sexual auras. Until then she could only conclude that Yohko's excess sexual energy remained near her. The goddess was sure now that she herself was the cause of this apparition, at least in this case. The greater sexual energy of the goddess had invaded Yohko's body and it could only be released with the climaxes she received. Much was still unknown, however; like how would this aura end up corrupting Yohko if it became too great. It was given that if a synchronization with Elizia produced this aura the deity would without a doubt give her the needed release. But if the girl became frustrated and unable to climax, how far did she need to resist until the aura began to take effect? Elizia was not sure yet if she wanted to know. Yohko was now a precious being to her and felt responsible for her well-being. She did not want to let Yohko be affected wrongly if she could help it, and being a goddess allowed her to take great measures with relative ease if needed.

What interested her now too was to devise a way to let the aura be released manual or automatically if she ever had that immense quantity of pent up sexual energy. Using it to her own benefit was clear to her to be the most productive way of dealing with it. But she did not know if Yohko was capable of tapping into that just yet. After all, it was an excess of this energy and only a goddess of sex could have overcharged her like she did just now. Hopefully, the student's natural skill with sexual auras could be of use.

And suddenly Elizia was snapped back into reality as Yohko's voice sounded throughout the room. The aura was dissipating and was not a troubling matter now so she decided to continue their intimate time together, and along the way she would end up releasing that excess she had.

"Yes, my priestess. I do wish to feel good, so tend to me now." Elizia smiled up at Yohko but before either could move the deity's tongue ran along all of the girl's sex, caressing her tender pink folds upwards until she flicked the clit at the end. Then she kissed the whole lower lips, as tender as a lover's kiss in the mouth. Only then the goddess straightened her back and sat down on the floor. Her magic had long made it feel as soft as a warm bed in winter, comfortable and not hard and cold at all.

Now the golden divinity moved her shoulders backwards, resting her torso on her hands as she put them behind her back, making her grand pair of full, ripe tits hang perfectly and almost hypnotically before the priestess. Elizia's legs were folded with elegance but without ado she pulled them apart wide, offering all of her body to Yohko so she could tend to it. Elizia's sex was glistening with a thin layer of her juices; it was clear her lust was reaching almost unbearable limits and her eagerness was showing. So with her large amber she did invite, if not command, the submissive priestess to carry on.

SFA---

Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:40 am

Sounds of pleasure would escape the young woman, while the deity cleaned her lower nether regions from her climax. Yohko's body would roll over, picking herself up so that she was on all fours. The young woman would crawl over to the sprawled out deity in front of her. She had synchronized with the woman much earlier in the day. In a way she knew where to touch the goddess experiencing how the woman had touched herself. Yohko's hands would stroke up the woman's side, while she kissed the deity lightly on the lips. Her tongue would caress up the deities neck, while her hands began to fondle those perfectly shaped breast, mimicking the motions the goddess had used on those same breast earlier.

Her lips would meet the deities again, once she released the embrace. Yohko's tongue would flick against one of those exposed and engorged peaks before her mouth would seal around, sucking on it while her tongue would occasionally flick the engorged teat. Her free hand would now play with the deities hard and swollen pearl, caressing it, before it would move to caress the outer door of the goddess sex. A single finger would insert into the goddess folds, exploring there inside before another finger would join it. "I'm not moving to fast am I mistress ?" The young woman was unsure if she was moving to quickly for the goddess taste. She was unaware though how her own actions and activities were affecting her.

Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:37 am

As the priestess advanced on the waiting deity, it became clear to Elizia that Yohko was a quick learner as she did not hesitate to use her obtained knowledge in the way how she treated the goddess. As sensitive and wanting as she was, the blonde felt in an instant the amazing touch of the young girl as she trailed with precision the side of the deity. Elizia requited the kisses, almost with a passion that Yohko did not give yet as she gave them lightly. But as soon as the priestess broke the first one she at least had her mouth free to let out a small groan as the student handled her pair of breasts in the same way she used to do it herself. The pleasure started quick to propagate across her chest.

Those groans turned into a quick sharp gasp and then clear moans as Yohko seized one of those ripe breasts in her mouth. The sensitive nipple was without ado victim to her playful tongue, and as it flicked against the diamond hard nub the deity could not help but made approving sounds in a very vocal manner. The longer and harder Yohko sucked also would make her draw out Elizia's milk from her teat, divine milk with a taste so sweeter than honey.

Now at the same time came the priestess' fingers that assaulted her swollen clit which was already ready and out of its little hood and injected sudden amounts of pleasure as she continued. This came just a bit too quick for Elizia, but she did not complain about it, as the surprise only made it feel even better. "Not at all. Do continue, priestess," she replied with a cooing voice as her hips already showed how excited she was, trying to grind against her digits. So her velvet folds, already wet and so hot, welcomed the intruding fingers and squeezed them as they proved to be daring by exploring inside. Then one of Elizia's arms went to Yohko's head, passing it through her hair in a manner of caress but also keeping it at the back to control her movements. She wanted her to keep the attention in her swelling mounds as her fingers made their job where they were. For now.

SFA---

Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:31 am

Hearing the deities words reassured Yohko that she wasn't moving at a pace that the woman found uncomfortable. Yohko knew the effects Elizia's aura had on her body. That it allowed Elizia to more easily extract what she wanted from the mortal woman. It also made her much easier to deal with, since she was less likely to object to the goddess advances, either out of need or fear of what a stronger aura would do to her was unknown. At times Yohko had found her body on auto pilot her actions and intentions not matching up. In these circumstances though she just tended to allow her body to do as it pleased. She found that her instincts were rarely wrong around this being. Any sense of tension and timidness, appeared to disappear as Yohko allowed her instincts to take over.

The young mortal woman's tongue would trace one of those luscious mounds, cleaning up the milk that had begun to trickle down. She would begin to suck on that teat, after her tongue had flicked on that lactating nub. The divine milk filling her mouth as she drank from that breast with each suck on it. Yohko's hand pleasuring the woman's other breast, would pull on that ones harden peak, applying a bit of pain to the pleasure the goddess was getting from having her breast milked. The young woman was ready to pull her finger's away, but feeling the divine woman's hand moving through her hair. That hand coming to rest on the back of her head the mortal woman knew the goddess attention, so she continued to drink from the goddess breast.

The fingers she was about to remove plunging back into those folds. The palm of her hand grinding against the deities pubic mound, while her thumb occasionally flicked against the woman's hardened pearl. Those fingers exploring the woman's velvety insides, they would curl up brushing up against Elizia's g-spot. Another glancing touch on that spot would come, before the young woman pressed her fingers into it, allowing a bit of her nail to press into the soft bundle of nerves. It wasn't enough pressure to cause bleeding, but just enough to cause a bit of pain to the bundle of nerves. Her fingers stroking away the pain though by massaging the bundle afterwards, before they moved back to moving in and out of the divine woman, avoiding those sensitive bundle of nerves for a bit.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:24 pm

The goddess was now relaxing her body as much as she could, for even the tension of sex did wonders to the pent up stress of oneself. She let her priestess do the work for the moment and focused carefully in feeling as much as she could. Her amber eyes closed and her hands searched hungrily for anything to grasp from Yohko, feeling her in turn as the young girl's hands did amazing things to the goddess's well-endowed charms and intimate core.

The milk sucked from her breast was almost like an orgasm from her teat, and the more Yohko sucked the better she felt for it, the pleasure quickly growing all across her chest until her twin large orbs were as sensitive as a pair of sexual organs and Elizia couldn't do anything to avoid moaning with passion in the student's ear. "Ahhh!" She did let out a yelp as her playful fingers pulled on the breast tended solely by her hand and the small part of pain was unexpected, making an interesting and pleasing sensation that went well with the milking she enjoyed so much.

Meanwhile her legs and hip grinding back against Yohko's hand showed without failure her approval of her methods. Her head tilted back each time the student flicked her thumb against her swollen pearl but it stayed that way with loud sounds of pleasure when she attacked her g-spot, the most sensitive and vulnerable bundle inside her. Without any ado her sex was already dripping wet.

"Ugh! Ahn..." Her hand gripped with slight force at her hair in response to the pain she felt in that very weakspot. It made her jolt and jump in surprise; however, Yohko quickly mended her daring move as her fingers massaged the poor bundle. She would pay for these small doses of pain, which even if Elizia loved to feel along with the intense pleasure she received, would let Yohko too feel them too; probably in her own way at a later moment. After she stopped feeling so good since in that moment at least, since the priestess fucked Elizia with her fingers moving in and out, and the deity moved her hips in the same manner back and forth to meet them with much eagerness. Elizia moaned heavily as her pleasure was quickly rising to her limit and without much care for anything else in the world she let go of Yohko and rested her back on the floor at last, her mounds jiggling and swaying above her as her whole body twitched from the feeling in her loins, vulnerable to any other idea Yohko had on her mind. Her own hand went to her mouth and Elizia bit her fingers as if to stiffen her moans though she had little success. Her legs opened and closed with each thrust Yohko gave and her hips grind eagerly.

SFA---

Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:40 am

Yohko could only blink in disbelief at what she was doing to Elizia. This was a being of incredible power, and yet just with what the young mortal woman had learned through synchronization had the woman twitching in pleasure. It was actually scary at what she could do with this ability if it was used on another student. Yohko would swallow hard her throat feeling a bit dry at this revelation. "Just look at you. Your soaking wet just from having me fingering your tunnel." The mortal woman would slow her strokes down wanting to keep the deity on the edge. A sense of control washing over the woman, seeing the deity trying to stifle her own moans.

In a way seeing Elizia like this was causing the dark aura around Yohko to dissipate further. A sense of wanting to dominate and control could be felt in it. Yohko would remove her fingers from the deities trembling folds, licking the juices that trailed down her fingers. "This must be embarrassing for you to be in such a state. Then again you look like your really enjoying yourself mistress. It's a good thing I can still make you feel even better." Yohko would move her head so that it was level with the divine woman's groan. Her tongue moving about cleaning up the juices that had spilled out from her previous actions. Her tongue would occasionally flick against that hardened pearl of the deities, before she began to lightly suck on it for a few seconds. Her tongue would wander outside the divines woman's entrance. Her tongue only dipping into those folds on a few passes, before it was pushed into those trembling folds, and began to move it around inside. While her tongue wasn't as dexterous as Elizia's it was still able to move around inside the deity occasionally brushing up against that sensitive bundle of nerves inside that quaking tunnel.

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Elizia's amber eyes shot quickly at Yohko as she said those words right in front of her. The deity almost scuffed and lacked not the will to do something about it, but refrained to do so. Someone had once told her she should forgive the mistakes of the ignorant for they do not know. She had a prideful side that had ruined her once, but she reminded herself that Yohko did not yet fully understood Elizia. She didn't know, for instance, that she allows herself these lewd and wanton poses and sounds to enjoy the thing she was meant, born even, to rule over. However, it did not mean that her mind was not lucid. She was so close to reply back when she noticed the change in Yohko's dark, intruding, aura.

Your submissiveness is your forte, but you desire to dominate like they have done to you. How interesting and curious! I may have to make sure you have your own dolls and playthings if I keep you with me beyond this school.
Then the deity looked only with silence as Yohko teased her further, licking her honey juices and prolonging her release. She was right in that she was enjoying herself, and that she could please her even better. She was also going to amuse Elizia further, for the sake of understanding the student as well.

So Elizia made an almost painful groan for now as the brunette cleaned the juices that leaked around her divine sex. She actually enjoyed and felt her own pleasure rise as Yohko kept licking her sensitive, quivering folds. She gave sharp moans and kept moving her head back as the girl played at her own pace with the deity. "Only my priestess is able to make me feel like this," she added, even. Her hand went and seized one of her heavy, milk-filled breast, squeezing it and pulling on her hard nipple as she kept increasing the act of a wanton woman, urging for release.
It was only when Yohko had again moved to suck on her clitoris that her half-lidded eyes opened up with a large smile accompanying them, a sly facade of something to come. She had witness how dominating another cleaned Yohko of the dark aura. Perhaps now she could return to be the one in charge without affecting that aura? Or was she also at fault for feeding it?

She could only discover it by practice. Hence she let that pride take charge for a while, surrounding Yohko's head with her toned legs, keeping her in place and unable to move as she had her clitoris inside her mouth. "Yes, pretty please, please me, my priestess! she said, giggling at the end as her tender nub began to grow into a phallus. It filled Yohko's mouth to a point that could make her wonder if she was intending to choke her with it. That strong member, however, stopped growing just before that limit, and its mushroom-shaped head prodded almost at the back of her throat. Afterwards, Yohko would find that Elizia released some pressure from her legs to allow her to move her head back, but she would push her again at the tip so she could satisfy her member like it deserved.

SFA---

Thu May 07, 2015 8:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next