View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 A shrine without a goddess (Elizia) 

Post Re: A shrine without a goddess (Elizia)
Something about the divines words didn't seem right with Yohko. The young priestess wasn't sure why it felt wrong, but her instincts had been wrong in the past. Though she was unsure on what could be wrong , so she continued on her current path. She wasn't aware she had offended the goddess in any way, since there was no change in the woman's disposition. Yohko would go back to suck on Eliza's clit, when she felt the woman's legs wrapped around her head. The young woman's eyes would widen feeling that clit growing inside her mouth into an erect phallus. Yohko had to remind herself not to panic and breath, but the fully grown rod hadn't left much room for that.

The pressure would be relieved off her head, allowing the young woman to move her head upwards. Eliza would feel Yohko's heavy and warm breath on her rod, before the young woman reached the tip of that potent spear. There was little time to catch her breath feeling the divines legs pushing down on her again. Yohko cheeks would flush red. The size of the divines rod finally setting in for her, while she was made to go down on it again. She had come to understand what the divine wanted now, and began to raise her head on the shaft again. On her way down she would begin to use her tongue as she began to find her rhythm. The dark aura seemed to strengthen slightly, but it wasn't enough to be concerned about. The divine would begin to feel that the aura was some how connected to negative emotions. Though that appeared to be on top of what ever was causing the core of the aura. Understanding the core of it would allow the goddess to better understand the young mortal.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Fri May 08, 2015 9:13 am

It seemed that the deity's choices were starting to alter the aura around her priestess with different rates of increase or decrease. But her ability to notice a person's emotions allowed her to make more careful notes about this special situation. When she pressed her against her sex and grew her cock inside her mouth Elizia would agree it was almost rude and noticed the aura strengthen. As Yohko began to move with a rhythm, Elizia left her legs spread apart, letting the student have unrestricted access to her phallus and exposed sex. She was quite eager to see how Yohko would continue on her own and how that can affect her aura.

"You are a most interesting mortal, Yohko," Elizia let out in the softest of tones; probably not even in the silent forest the young girl would have been able to hear it unless she was paying the utmost attention to the goddess. Very well, Eliz thought as she relaxed, moving her arms above her head and resting her whole body on the floor now, her full breasts heaving up and down as her body twitched now and then from Yohko's skills at fellatio. Her warm, wet mouth felt almost as good as her own cunt and her tongue playing along the skin was enough to send even her pink folds quivering just below the cock. She kept glancing down between her massive tits to check on her, even if she could feel the aura around her, trying to reaffirm her ideas on how it changed according to Yohko's situation. Was it her forceful action that made it grow, or the emotions that brewed inside that fed it? The dark red ribbons that flowed lightly when she trapped her head were almost a clear indication.

The deity didn't think she could probably say something to lighten her mood. Sometimes she felt Yohko being defensive, but she guessed that not even if she was a goddess she could earn a student's trust completely. She was after all looking for herself as well, but it would be a lie to say that she was interested in Yohko only as a girl to have sex with and drink her juices. She still had more to learn about Yohko, it seemed, so she tried to ponder if more positive emotions would decrease the aura or it was only connected to some sort of domination on her or that she exerts over someone else. Being a goddess left her at a disadvantage to know what to say to a mere mortal, and so while she tried to think of something Elizia could only let her do as she pleased with her own divine body.

Rahs Xalezel, the wandering mercenary.
Sylvana, the Mare of your night.

SFA---
A cold woman - Sydr Haldar
The blazing huntress - Miria Dyranda

Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:15 am

The dark aura didn't seem to move at all, remaining at where it was. The young woman would stop her fellatio in order to begging kissing the divines rod, before sucking on it in some spots. "How so ? I'm just normal mortal after all." It was a simple response but she was curious about what the goddess had meant by the comment. Yohko's fingers would trace up and down the woman's nether lips, while she went back performing oral on Eliza's giant poll. There were the occasional moans and groans of pleasure from the goddess, but outside of that the woman was oddly quiet.

She would stop with the fellatio again, her hand taken over for her mouth. "Mistress is everything okay ? You seem a bit distracted by something." Two of her fingers on her other hand would gently enter into the goddess wet folds, moving back and forth in the divine woman's channel. The darkness around Yohko was still the same nothing truly happening to it, though Yohko was acting surprisingly normal now. It was possible that she was either doing something that would require her coming into contact with large amounts of darkness. There was also the possibility that the darkness was spawned from her subconscious, and that she wasn't really aware of it. Perhaps the only way to get any where with this predicament was to just ask the young mortal woman.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:13 am

For the moment Elizia seemed to keep her head busy. Her mind gave various thoughts to the topic of the aura while there was a part of it that still was focused on the pleasure she was receiving and she loved so much from Yohko. The kisses she gave to her cock made it twitch before her close face and her fingers tracing up and down her nether lips managed to make the goddess close her eyes and moan lightly, her hips grinding ever so slightly. However, her initial question remained unanswered for the time being.

Although Yohko noticed in her demeanor that Elizia was distracted. Her hand wrapped itself around her pole, stroking it as her fingers went inside her velvet walls. The deity moaned clearly as her pleasure was being kept aflame but the girl's motions were still tender and careful, enough to keep arousing her but also clear-headed to make a response. Eliz sighed very lightly.

"I'm distracted by the very proof that makes you so interesting," she started, rising to support her upper body on one arm. "You have an aura of darkness surrounding you, Yohko. Are you aware of this? I've seen it for some time and its size fluctuates as you do and feel various things. I cannot quite yet pinpoint how it responds." Now that she was on her arm once more, at least now Yohko would see that even as she spoke of her distraction Elizia still showed signs of the pleasure she was giving her on her face.

SFA---

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:25 am

"A Darkness ?" Yohko voice sounded a bit surprised at what Elizia was telling her. She knew of the darkness that often festered in the students of the island, but more specifically the darkness that was present in students like herself who were attacked by monsters. "I'm..not that surprised that I have darkness. It's possible that some of the darkness from the purification ritual I perform on students seeped into me. Normally if a student is conscious during the ritual I have to restrain them. There tends to be a personality shift I noticed while drawing the darkness out. Docile students will become more aggressive, while the reverse is true..."

Yohko's motions would suddenly stop a realization coming onto her. She had just realized her earlier aggressiveness had been caused by the darkness Eliza had told her about. She would snap out of it her hands continuing what they had been doing. "Unconscious students tend to have recent memories of attacks fade into dreams, or they become more vivid like realistic nightmares. I believe my earlier out burst was due to the darkness you speak of. For some time I've been having fantasies and thoughts of dominating other students. I've all ways been able to keep it in check until just a few moments ago..."

Yohko's fingers inside those velvety folds would graze along Elizia's weak point, while a little more pressure was applied to her stroking of the divine's rod. It was becoming apparent that Yohko was both becoming concerned and distracted by this news. "Normally the darkness, as from what I can tell, comes from feelings of regret, self hatred, self doubt among other feelings one might have when being raped or after the act. While you told me not to feel such things, while mentally I'm able to do it subconsciously might be a different story. It's also possible this darkness is from my years of not being able to climax, until the university had stepped in. There's also the possibility..." Yohko just went silent her eyes not looking in any one direction. She began to try and refocus on her task, but she was not telling Eliza something, that was obvious enough.

Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:56 pm

The deity cocked her head to one side, her amber eyes still on Yohko with an intense and curious gaze, only interrupted by some moans from the pleasure she was receiving at the same time, causing her eyes to close for a second or her head to roll back only to return to the student. As evident her physical reactions were that she was enjoying the treatment, her ears and attention never once departed from the words she was saying.

"Ah, correct. You perform these rituals in order to help them... It's only natural that this darkness of theirs, along with their feelings, end up within you as you execute the process." The puzzle pieces were falling in place one by one. In fact, Elizia was beginning to learn much about the human females as Yohko spoke; these things she would have never imagined since she had the fault of ignoring the details of other mortals as she was a goddess to a specific group of them in another world. However, now more than ever, and for a very long time, Elizia would be no stranger to these human girls and women. She would do well to understand them better, she finally realized.

"So these acts of 'rape' have severe repercussions among your fellow students and your kind. Interesting. Something so natural that even it affects you subconsciously. This would continue until eventually the girls end up transforming into another personality, twisted by their feelings from the act itself, is that so? Some kind of help to avoid that must be necessary, is that why you help them with your ritual?" Humans are so very interesting and complex beings, she thought.

Her voice was cut when a clear satisfied moan came from her mouth. Her fingers grazing her weakspot inside her sex and the pressure building against her rod were a reminder of the skill Yohko had developed in servicing her. But she pushed the pleasure aside, there were still things she had to know. Her eyes were fixed again intently on the priestess. "You had it all repressed from before as well. Unable to climax? What a terrible state you must have been..." Her hand pushed Yohko's chin so she could stare back at Elizia. "Possibility of what?" She asked firmly.

SFA---

Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:34 am

Yohko could feel the pressure in the goddess's rod building. Her grip would tighten around the rod in order to try and keep the pressure in check. Those fingers inside those velvet folds tips ran gently across them. "That's correct. I believe my grandmother explained it as a corruptive influence invading the body from the inside, once enough of it builds it takes over changing the person. In my society rape is illegal and is seen as a crime in most parts of the world. We are taught its wrong and immoral. Even though the victims themselves are chastised for being rape. It was like the time my parents found out I had been raped, and they believed I had been out partying behind there backs. Got myself drunk and gave consent in such a state."

Her fingers would graze the tip of Eliza's rod, before her hand stroked back down. "The reason I perform the cleansing ritual is because I know what its like to live with such remorse, self hatred and guilt. I just don't want any one else to go through what I went through." Yohko would let out a sigh She would feel that hand guiding her face to look back at Elizia. Those amber eyes feeling like they were staring into her soul, while the deities voice had a certain command behind it wanting her to answer with out asking the question. "There's the possibility I'm just a someone who is drawn to corruptive influences. I often wonder what it would be like to be embraced by the darkness. To feel it against the my skin like the warmth of the sun, I feel everyday.

But I know this darkness inside of me isn't like the type of magic you wield, or the type I felt when we had first synchronized. Though I feel that the source might be an emptiness of lost that happened when I was raped. Culminating festering for all those years. I mean the light and darkness are interchangeable right? They can both make you feel good right?" Yohko's face taking on a concerned look, not noticing that her stroking had picked up, and that her fingers were continuously grazing that sweet spot in the goddess' tunnel. Working on her subconscious alone.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:40 am

The deity's cock, as if functioning separately from its owner's mind, throbbed in satisfaction against that hand that was stroking it oh so well. Elizia's words, however, were now clear without quiver.

"I see. It seems like a strict but kind of a hypocrite society... You can't chastise the victims when it's out of their control." Her tone wandered a bit at the end. For a second, that phrase reminded her of the mortals she used to be with back in her world, but the act was forbidden. She had said something similar to her own father, which saved her old partners but spared her no punishment.

"Do you consider what I have done to you, rape?" she asked at the end.

Afterwards she seemed to pay further attention to the priestess' words. There was a slight smile at her lips as she began to understand Yohko and her worries. While the student finished her concerned questions, Elizia saw her hands moving even faster. It seemed really enjoyable and allowed herself a second of pleasure, feeling clearly once more everything she was doing and did not hold back a clear moan and a twitch from her hips before turning back to her, somehow still attentive as she was moments before. But she knew her body was enjoying too much, in fact, it would not be long before it was ready to climax and considering how long she was keeping it at bay, it would be an extremely strong release.

"You sound so desperate Yohko. Let me remind you of the possibility that your longing for darkness may as well be this corruption you have suffered. Indeed, this darkness is not like the one you felt, for it cannot be weld," she let out a really short laugh. "To feel that darkness, it's something you can't possibly imagine. You may imagine it, try to picture it as the opposite of the sun but it would fall short nonetheless.

They are not as interchangeable as you may think... They are two sides of the same coin, but one face never meets the other. In a way, I've discovered that most beings fall into categories I may call, beings of light or dark. Humans are light, they feed off the sun and are radiant in most their actions and advances. Corruption can occur and they may end up being something not human. Have you heard of the succubus and incubus? They can turn a human into a demon with their corruption, becoming of dark but human no more. You may feel good with darkness when you tap into it but it won't feed you like light does. Not for you or your kind. Isn't that why being a dark mage is so uncanny and tabooed among humans? So I have heard.

But..."

Her hands were not stopping. Elizia trailed off with a noticeable optimistic tone. But she could feel her cock throbbing endlessly and it was not her turn to leave the priestess in brief suspense before telling her idea. It was time for that sweet release, and she closed her eyes. Her head leaned back and instantly began to feel everything she was doing once more. She was already on the verge of orgasm, she just hadn't allowed her mind and body to interrupt her attention and blocked any chance of release. She came instantly.

She let out loud cries of ecstasy, her eyes rolling back for a couple of seconds as her large cock exploded with a strong burst of white molten cum that shot straight upwards like a fountain. Indeed, she could end up covering her priestess in her seed if Yohko didn't snap out of her worry and react to drink her mistress' cum, lest she preferred to simply bathe in it. For if her orgasm was left unchecked, the copious amounts being ejaculated were simply enough to cover the deity's lower body and Yohko completely and pool even on the floor. Her sex too clenched the girl's fingers with a strong grip as they too ejaculated a flow of her honey-like nectar to her hand. It was in short words, a most sublime orgasm.

After a few seconds of gasping and panting, Elizia turned again to Yohko. Her eyes had a silent command to begin, if her orgasm was left unchecked, cleaning her rod and legs dripping with her delicious seed. Her eyes were almost as sly as ever, but now had a large grin fit for a woman that had enjoyed such an intense climax.

"But," she resumed, "A coin is still easy to flip, correct? You may belong on one side but for a being of both light and dark like me, indeed they are interchangeable and equal. So let me try and see if I can rid you of your worries, little Yohko. Do you believe that I can take away this darkness, this corruption and emptiness that you've held for so long? Could it be possible that I can execute this ritual of cleansing? Don't you want be back to how you were before?" The possibility lied in the question, and the question had been finally asked.

SFA---

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:21 am

The question had come rather suddenly from Elizia. Yohko had to think carefully about such a question. "I've entered into an arrangement with you. For learning how to better tolerate the island. I'm to do what ever you tell me, so I don't consider it rape but a part of our arrangement." Granted she could never admit that to another student with out being looked at like a crazy. The goddess then began to go into the differences between the light and the darkness. How humans were inherently creatures of light, while using beings like succubus as creatures of darkness. Yohko was not a practitioner of magic, so she was unsure of what a dark mage would do, but from her guess her mistress was most likely speaking of magics like necromancy. Which were things that should not be done, even Yohko agreed with that much. The Goddess voice would trail off as if the divine woman was trying to build up suspense.

Though the real reason became apparent the moment Yohko felt something hot, and sticky land on her. It took her a few moments to realize what was going on, before her lips sealed around the erupting phallus. Her thoughts quickly changed from her worries to how much hot and sticky milk her mistress was letting out. She could be seen swallowing the white liquid, while it continued to spray into her mouth. Eventually the torrent would die down, and Yohko began to clean her mistress rod after swallowing the last of her thick milk. She would then move on to clean around the divines thighs and nether region, savoring the taste of her mistress. Yohko would listen to Elizia and where the divine was going with this, and then the actual question came which made Yohko stop and think.

In theory it was possible for the goddess to perform the ritual. Elizia's abilities were similar to Yohko's own, though there was no telling what side effects would be felt. Elizia power was from what Yohko had felt godly, and there was no telling what sort of side effects that could have on her. Normally it was only recent events the ritual could target, or seemed to effect. With Elizia doing the ritual it could be months or years being effected. The other question was did she want to go back to how she was before ? What did that exactly mean ? "While it should be possible for you to perform the ritual. There is no telling what sort of side effects would happen with a being of your abilities performing it. For all I know is that I could have a relapse of my condition, and be unable to climax again." There was fear and uncertainty in her voice, while she continued to speak. "While it would be nice of the this darkness and emptiness, while I don't doubt your abilities, I feel if you were capable of doing such things you would of done so for yourself all ready." Yohko would let out an audible sigh filled with uncertainty. "What do you mean by back to the way I was before ?" It was key Yohko knew what she was going to be getting into, and this question seemed rather important to that fact, while she sat there still covered in some of the goddess seed.

Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:02 pm

"Yes, I am capable," she replied, lifting her eyebrows in a curious yet pensive manner. "I suppose I haven't already since being my priestess you deserve to at least voice your opinion, even if it doesn't change the outcome," Elizia added playfully.

She let out a small satisfied gasp as Yohko dutifully swallowed the sticky molten seed, eventually moving to clean her body and her sex, enjoying the brief but pleasuring licks of her tongue. "I certainly could go ahead and take away this darkness of yours, but I'm guessing it could be a more forceful approach than your ritual. It can be very simple for me, but I believe the ritual should be easier for the target, no? Maybe my approach can leave no side effects either. It's looking quite uncertain but I can promise you I will do everything, and that is a lot for a goddess, so you don't relapse into your inability of climaxing. I truly desire no such thing to anyone, the reason should be obvious by now.

"I only meant to return to be the Yohko free of the corruption those terrible feelings of your first rape that has affected you. Even the darkness you could have obtained in performing these rituals and the subsequent acts you have suffered in this island. I think it may be fair to treat my priestess as she does her fellows. Just you as you are now, same and equal, just without this aura that you have carried, the burden of crimes past.

"It may be true that while you follow my orders you subconsciously gain the darkness again as you continue to do your duties in the shrine, to the students and also suffer the attacks of other monsters. But if it's successful, I could repeat the process to cleanse you time and time again. Don't you think?"

SFA---

Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:40 pm

Yohko sighed coming to the realization, as elizia spoke, that she had little choice in the matter. The devine being had all ready decided on a course of action, and it would happen whether it was voluntarily done, or not. Yohko wasn't sure what would be easier, since each carried there own risk in essence. The ritual had steps while not complicated, if something went wrong there was no telling what would happen. Elizia's method was more brute force and to extract it directly from the source. This was a bit more unnerving to Yohko, since she was unsure how this would effect her, or how the goddess would do such a thing. Perhaps it involved that ethereal thing she had done when they had first meet. In her head it would be nice to finally have all this put behind her.

"I see...it would be nice to finally be over with that ordeal once and for all. Not having to worry about spontaneously attacking students would also be nice, and having a method to purify myself of the darkness would be helpful. Though..." Yohko would look down at herself and the now drying cum on her body. "The ritual can't be performed in this state there are steps to be taken in preparation. I need to make the proper preparations, so why doesn't mistress go relax in the hot spring, while those are being made ?" Yohko needed time to visit a stream not far from the shrine to wash up, while she had to prepare this room itself for the ritual. Hopefully the lure of the hot spring would keep the deity busy enough, so that the preparations could be made.

Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 am

For a moment Elizia only stared at Yohko as she sighed, quick thoughts running through her head. She could sense and see her feelings as she pondered. Every possibility was a risk but she couldn't deny either that there was more than a moderate chance of a perfect success. The result was not only tempting, it was something that Yohko had desired and even deserved.

At last, the golden deity nodded. "If that is the case I'll let you handle them. We shall try it your way, I'm sure you'd be more comfortable that way, seeing you're already familiar with the ritual." Elizia lifted herself, her massive cock bouncing just right in front of Yohko's face, still erect and full of energy, covered with a light sheen of her saliva still.

"Try not to take too long. I am eager to see this," Eliz added, meaning the ritual and the results of her intervention upon the young girl. She gave the priestess a warm smile before walking off, luscious breasts and phallus bouncing and swaying with every sensual step.
In fact, Elizia had curiosity in seeing these preparations. She would have stayed there, stubbornly, but she knew that it didn't matter if she left Yohko alone to make them or stayed there. She would be able to see every change in the room and in Yohko when she came back. And the idea of bathing in the hot spring was not bad as well.

Navigating through the wooden halls of the shrine she took her time in exploring once more, curious and fascinated with the building, but not with its current state. That did not mean she was dissatisfied with the utmost care Yohko had given it, but the lack of some sort of purpose and willing visits from other people. Perhaps she was remembering the shrines she had back at her home, but to a deity it was sad to see a shrine forgotten. She thanked the priestess in her mind for being the only one to keep the place in check.

The smell of rotten eggs had been uncomfortable at first but by then Elizia had no problems with it. It guided her towards the hot springs in the end, and she admired them with a smirk. She didn't delay in setting a foot in, feeling a warm sensation build up inside her leg towards her abdomen. Pleased with it, she stepped in completely, going further to the center and deeper until only her head was visible. She closed her eyes, sighed and nodded. "It would not be a bad idea to remain here. It is quite tranquil and relaxing."

Driven by mere curiosity she dived effortlessly, seeing the bottom of the springs for what seemed like ten minutes. Naturally, Elizia had no need of air or breathing, even if her physical body appeared to do it. Afterwards she floated to the surface in a horizontal position, proud pair of breasts perky and visible as well as her cock being a great mast. Her golden hair flowed as she enjoyed the feeling of the cool breeze and the warm water beneath. The air had already hardened her nipples, provoking one of her hands to toy gently with one of them before giving attention to her breast and then running along her body.

Elizia had no idea how much time had transpired since she reached the hot springs, since time had never been a constraint for her, it mattered not. In the end, she decided to rest, sitting on a shallow part of the spring. Her arms were stretched to either side, resting on the floor surrounding the edge of the waters as her head tilted back in relaxation. Her breasts glistened wet beautifully above the surface, moving very lightly up and down, giving again that appearance of breathing, which only served to reflect the peace Elizia felt.

SFA---

Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:36 pm

Watching Elizia leave the room, Yohko would let out a sigh of relief seeing she had managed to distract the goddess. The mortal woman's first task was to clean the room from the earlier activities. With the room now in a much cleaner state of affairs, Yohko would take her priestess robes and place them in a hamper and grabbing a new haori to wear. She would move away from the shrine, still naked, walking down a stone path down to a small stream. Placing the haori onto a rock she would get into the stream, which at its center came up to her waist. Her hands would begin to move about cupping water before rubbing it onto her, cleaning herself. Yohko's mind would drift an image of the goddess erect rod standing proudly in front of her face. She would slap her cheeks to get her focus back, now wasn't the time for such thoughts.

Once done cleaning her physical form she would place on the haori. The white kimono jacket would cling to her body from the water, becoming transparent in places. Yohko would return to the shrine and the back room to finish her preparations. It had been a while since Elizia had started her dip in the hot spring. "Preparations are complete mistress." The divine woman would hear Yohko's voice coming from the hot spring entrance. Glancing over she would see that Yohko was still wet but not from her earlier bath in the stream. The haori she wore was now completely transparent not hidden a single aspect of her body. Even her brunette colored hair retained water in it. The young woman would hold out a towel for the goddess to take, so that she could dry herself off. Once Eliza was ready the two of them would depart back to the back room in the shrine.

The room itself hadn't changed much, if very little at all. There were four stands in the middle of the room with shimenawa (special plated rope) with shide(zig zag pieces of paper). Even though it wasn't visible Elizia would be able to tell that this served as a sort of barrier between the pure and corrupt forces of the outside. On the outside on each direction of the square were paper talisman with something written on them, being a goddess Elizia's divine sense would translate the words into compass directions. Along with a phrase which was meant to invoke purification magic. There was also a small stand which held some rope, a stick with two pieces of shide on it, and a piece of paper. Yohko would walk over to the stand and pick up the stick and piece of paper. "This is called a purification rod. During the ritual you are to make this motion with it." Yohko would take the purification rod and move it back and forth gently. "You are to do this while reciting this chant on this piece of paper. You are also to follow the direction of the setting moon and rising sun, when circling from the outside."

The direction of the circle most likely had to do with the two signs of the coin Elizia had mentioned earlier. The moon representing the darkness while the sun represented the light. By moving in the described direction was most likely to represent the banishment of darkness and the welcoming of the light. Yohko would finally go back to the stand and pick up the bundle of rope. "It's probably best that I become restrained for the ritual. There is no telling how violent I might become during it, also under any circumstance you are to not stop the ritual. I don't care if I look like I'm dying, or I start begging for you to do something. You are absolutely not to listen to me." Yohko would move to the center of the purification ritual, where she held out her arms apparenttly waiting for the goddess to restrain her.

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:36 am

Amber eyes opened at the sound of her voice, even if the deity had sensed the girl coming. She cocked her head as she walked out of the water, her sensual voluptuous body covered in the sheen of water and her cock now semi-erect but still hanging between her legs. Elizia thanked Yohko as she took the towel. An unnecessary item since Elizia could dry herself at will but rubbed her entire body either way, so as not to be disrespectful for the priestess' attention. She glanced at the visible body of Yohko through the wet haori, leaving nothing to imagination before following her back to the room, her phallus regained its common shape as her clit and her black dress was once more on her in the blink of an eye, a sudden light mist that covered her body and faded as if it had never been there.

In the room the goddess took in the changes and preparations quickly. She quickly began analyzing them as she wandered close, reading the pieces of paper and sensing through her aura and magic the roles every single piece had. Yohko handed her the purification rod, and proceeded to explain the procedure to be executed. Elizia listened closely, even if her eyes were on the rod and the rest of the stands. She nodded at the end.

"A very interesting ritual. Clever, even." Elizia's gaze turned to Yohko as she understood what the priestess awaited. The rope began to move by her will from Yohko's hands, first coiling around her wrists and pulling her arms back where it joined them and tightened the lace. It went up and around her collarbone, down to her breasts and around her full torso and arms to immobilize them further, simply falling afterwards where it bound the student's feet together and made a strong knot at the end. "I suppose you'll lie down." Were it so, Yohko would feel a soft but definite force moving her shoulders down, letting her down gently.

"How long does the ritual take, or how will I know it's over?" Elizia stood at the edge of the square, not looking down at Yohko but at the paper with the chant on it before making it disappear in thin air, having memorized it.

SFA---

Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:21 am

Yohko kept her body as untense as she could while the ropes, began to levitate and wrap around her form. They way the rope felt would cause a slight blush to come across her cheeks, feeling it bind her that she couldn't move. The goddess would ask if she would lie down, and it wasn't a bad idea. With the way Yohko was bound laying down would just add another layer of protection, since if be difficult for her to get up. She would feel a gentle force guiding her down to the floor, where she laid down on her back. Elizia had a question about how long the ritual would take, or how she would know when it was over. "The ritual is designed to end once you make the full rotation. The chant should only last for that long as well, once you've done a full rotation you'll be finished." Yohko would take a deep breath, before letting it out slowly to relax herself. She would also close her eyes to help her relax. Now all she could do is wait until Elizia finished the ritual, hopefully everything would go okay.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next