View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Looking (for Dolom) 

Post Re: Looking (for Dolom)
“N-No AHH t-the m-means of pleasure. D-Do y-you stand apart o-or OHHH d-do o-others not t-think t-that way?” She manages as she fells him reshaping inside her yet again. It was tough keeping focus like this trying to have a conversation while he was inside of her, her body sweeping against his forgetting that he got no pleasure from this as she tried to draw him forth inside him as she moves with greater purpose now.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 am

"Oh I'm sure there are some other graninites that might find this entertaining, but not all would be able to do this. Since others types are completely solid, they do not have an appendage and cannot make one either. And none in our race can feel physical pleasure of any kind either." Dolom's hands move up cupping her breasts again. She could feel that strong but careful grip massaging her as she continues riding his appendage.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:16 pm
Profile YIM

She begins to understand the species a little better. She calks this up as an oddity on is part a trait that a few others of is kind might have seeing that there is little tat e could gain here otherwise. Of course, there was noting wrong with being a bit of an oddity, she had been one in more ways than one after all.

Her body grips him tightly in orgasmic bliss though she keeps going even as he cups her breasts she lets out a moan at the feel of him.

Solid enough to press down upon but not unwieldy like stone or metal. Her sped does not decrease, not yet for there is a lot she had been subject to on the island though given his lack of receiving pleasure little of tat would mean much to him so she tries to keep is mind stimulated at least.

“H-How long h-have y-you been AHH d-doing t-this? H-How l-long h-have you b-been to our p-planet?”

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:17 pm

As much as he would've liked to see the look on her face when she realized she was not on her homeworld, it was too soon for her to know. That was something she'd find out at "graduation". "I've been coming here for a couple of years now, occasionally leaving to take care of business." He feels her squeezing around his appendage as she cums and smirks. "This is much better than last time. But I think you've still plenty of energy left in you, so let's keep up the pace."

Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:47 pm
Profile YIM

Daphnee sort of had it worked out as to what awaited come graduation and dreaded that day. She was at the end of her first year year and wile there were a few tings that she had learned there were many other mysteries she ad yet to decipher.

Today, if not for a wrong turn she had hoped to get some more answers. Se would have been shocked though not surprised to find that they were no longer on Earth.

Se nods, keeping the pace up as best as she can manage. Clearly it is not er first time any more so adjusting to this is a bit easier as she moves against him somewhat use to this sort of dance by now.

Her body keeps shuddering though collapsing against him, around him as she boobs up and down that length.

“I-Is y-yours a-a peaceful s-species?” She ad been assuming that they were still on Earth. Ironic if she were to escape off this island to only have the planet enslaved by another threat when escaping one form of slavery to enter into another.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:19 pm

"If you mean do we go around conquering other worlds, only if we know a planet has important resources and the native race is unwilling to work out some sort of compromise for it. War wastes vital resources, so we try all other methods before resorting to it." Dolom answers reaching up holding her up by her waist to keep her in place while his appendage starts moving in and out on its own like a tentacle. "I don't want your body giving out too quickly."

Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:31 am
Profile YIM

“Y-YES!” She nods whether in answer to his question or what was happening to her body then and there. The clay appendage moving about inside her as she gasps.

His hands support her waist as she moves against him, up and down with vigor.

1. Red faced and panting she moves along him with a bit more vigor.

Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:47 am

Dolom changes the shape of his appendage again, forming it more like a drill. It begin to turn one way and then the other as it moves in and out of her sex. "How does that one feel? Having those ridges spin around against your walls while it's moving."

Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 am
Profile YIM

“MY GAWD!” She gasps, her fingers pressing against his shoulder as she drops her head pressing her forehead against that broad chest.

Hips rising and falling, those bumps working against her wet passage sloshing around the constant flow of juices that escapes her as her body continually seals about him, contracting though he cannot feel this sort of pleasure that leaves her gasping.

“IN – CRED – IABLE!” she gasps as juices roll down her thighs.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:07 am

"Heheh, all girls seem to lose it when I use that shape." Dolom says chuckling at her response, driving the drilled appendage deeper into her pussy. "Will you lose your sanity like this as well? Or is your mind stronger than the others I've had? Let's see for ourselves..." He thrusts relentlessly pushing the limits of her body and mind. If this girl did manage to maintain her sanity through this, it simply meant he'd have to try harder next time.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:16 am
Profile YIM

Her mind would be intact given some training Vera placed her through where she had to endure the entire night, of course keeping coherent throughout the entire ordeal was a challenge that she had yet to meet.

Coherence did return to her after a time and this might be no different … then again …

She gasped and squirmed, his words entering her mind though her body was already loosing it, squeezing against that appendage as he drove into her relentlessly. She did not know how long she could endure this if he kept up this as a constant pace. Her training didn't quite prepare her for this as her eyes squeeze tight as she gasps, her hips instinctively rising and falling against the onslaught that he sets, juices gushing out of her all he while.

Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3