View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Clash of the Minds. Fox or Wolf? (Erica) 

Post Clash of the Minds. Fox or Wolf? (Erica)
This new student that arrived recently was quite brilliant, actually gave me hope that humans would evolve past such a pathetic state that they were currently in as I discuss many subjects with her, talking back and forth on our view of sciene, metaphysical realties, genetics, religion and other such things as we soon found ourselves at the beach. I then smile to myself as I ask her an intreasting question.

"Well Erica you are quite smart, defintly worth the scholarship they gave you. Tell me what is you opinion of magic?" I ask her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:06 am

I had been enjoying our conversations and debates quite a bit since I met him when classes ended; a nice change from the perverted idiots I had to learn combat arts to defend against. His mind was unique and very open even by my lofty standards. At the beach he decided to throw a bit of a curve ball at me and ask me about magic of all things. I stretched my arms behind my head my hands gripping each other my head sitting neatly between my elbows.

"It's nice of you to say that Professor Sulivan... as for your question, that depends on how you're using the term. Magic such as incantations and rituals is an impossibility; Magic such as the throwing fire or bending light could be explained as forms of highly advanced ESP and of course theres the term magic often used to describe love; I can't offer an opinion on that I'm afraid... Or am I missing the definition you meant?"

I looked up at him curiously waiting for a response. I expected something grand. My eyes darted down as I glanced down at the sand. I was a bit annoyed that it was quickly filling my shoes.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:24 am

"Hmmm well your first instinct proved to be the correct one my dear girl. However on that point we differ I believe there is magic in this world and probaly others since we do seem to agree that the possibilty of other intelligent life out there is a great possiblity. Now I'm not saying that Merlin was real or anything but I do believe there are things that go beyond science sometimes and go into the realm of the spiritual or mystic you might say. What one of my dreams... perhaps cravings in life you could say is the idea of mixing science with magic if it exists. The possiblites would be endless, opening up new realms of new science in the world." I Tell her as I then turn to her as I show my shows are off.

"It's much nicer to walk barefoot on this beach in my opinion. Now I can see your counterargument already getting ready. Why doesn't magic exist now if it did exist. My opinion on the matter is it does, but not as abudently as before. With all the learning, scriptures and preparation you read about ancient rituals in my opinion at times when people though alchemy the first step in our modern science could create gold, that science seemed easier and thus magic was left behind for an easier path. After all human history shows that humans like to make things easier for themselves. Do you not agree?" I ask her as I smile gently at her.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:31 am

I though about his response for a few minutes as i reached down to remove my shoes and thigh length socks. It was possible; after all Every culture on earth did have some form of magic or sorcery in their myth... and many myths had originated from true stories and it was true that humanity as a species always did look for the easier path of course by saying this was possible... I'd also be saying dragons might have existed but, we hunted them to extinction... then again... thinking about it it doesn't sound far off from something our kind would have done either.

"You have quite a convincing point there... Humans have a history of being lazy to put it mildly."

I paused standing my skirt and chest bobbing slightly at the sudden jolt. I glance upward with my hand on my chin.

"Yeah maybe you are right; I suppose there are unexplained events in history that science is at a loss to explain... where they occult or supernatural seem like the only possible explanation."
Again my gaze change this time to the sand beneath my bare feet.

"Quite the craving you have by the way Professor."

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:54 am

"Very lazy, why don't they all became genusis like us so they know the privelage and honor of working one's mind to the brink." I tell her with a smile as I then listen more to her. She was a very smart girl I liked that. "Oh yes, by the way something I thought I should bring up. Why do you like foxes so much?" I ask her with a smirk. I could see the look of shook on her face for a moment.

"Oh, the school profile the campus has on you tells me you like to model yourself on the internet as an illustirous and sexy foxgirl. I of course can understand it a bit. I'm betting most guys in High School were... well guys in high school and they weren't just for you. However the human body still craves sexual attention at that age and for a while afterwards. It also had some of your pics, you were quite beautiful I must say." I Tell her.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:02 am

"We wouldn't have to debate the existence of sentient life on other worlds we'd already..."
I stopped dead in my tracks as he spoke I blinked three times. I opened my mouth to try and speak but, nothing came out but my own breath. My face was ablaze and it must have looked much like a tomato. He explained it to me but, it made no sense. I had used dozens of proxy servers... and used my Pseudonym for every account involved, I'd always been alone when i took my pictures; no one, not even my parents had known even the slightest bit about that.

I again attempted a sentence, this time I was more successful.
"But... that's impossible... There's no way they could have known about that... I can understand them having pictures but... knowing it was me?"
I took a deep breath to try and relax myself I felt my knees weaken and I fell into a kneel, before i finally answered his first question.
"The japanese fox spirit myths... their sly and intelligent if not slightly cruel illusions... their ability to be intellegent and beautiful at the same time. That's why..."
My mind was finally collecting the information it had been given shaking my head slightly as i straightened my hair i looked up to him.

"You're right about the guys... and I was far to busy with working to deal with lust or sexuality... you don't get a free ride for going guy watching at some mall with a group of cheerleaders who'd spread their legs for any lack wit in a Jersey."

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:23 am

"Yes, they did mention the extinsive backround check and verfication they had to do when they found that this fox girl had the same physical structure as you, but lucky for you it's sealed and I made sure no one will know about it unless you want them to." I tell her as I then listen to her reasons.

"Hmm, so identify with the creature, well except for the cruel part I think you make a lovely fox." I tell her after she confirms my suspicions. "However this means I have secret on you and for a new relationship that's hardly the way to start things out with one person worrying if the other will ever reveal it. So your a smart girl. I'll give you three questions to ask me to try and make me reveal a secret about myself that you can use to hold over me." I tell her as I made it sound like a little game, a way to outwit me at a mind game.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:30 am

It was an interesting proposal; apparently he had a secret and I was supposed to ask three questions... I closed my eyes trying to think of anything I could that might work to my advantage. I finally decided on my first question using our prior conversations to fuel my questions... given his strong feelings on magic and other worldly life... I assumed it had to do with one of those.

"Hmmm... you appear to be so young and are not an albino seeing as you're not photo sensitive than Why are your hair and skin that white?"
I smile back it was a challenge; I never said no to a challenge not matter what the odds... and I had yet to lose to anybody.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:39 am

I smile at her question, a good start I would say as I answer her. "Actually this is a blessing. In my clan every couple hundred years one of the clan is born an Albino with a full head of white hair and pale skin, this person throughout our clans history has always shown an excpetional ablity and whatever he or she did. Thus they are considered gifted from birth, destined for greatness. So this is what you could say a gentic anomly although my people called it a gift from the gods or nature." I tell her.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:42 am

So he was a member of some ancient clan, Maybe I was right in thinking of his secret being magical in origin, but I'd have to wait to find out. I smiled slightly and looked out towards the waters and sat again the sand was a bit rough where my panties or skirt didn't cover the skin but, I'd live. I held my knees close to my chest and tried to think.

"Sorry, My legs got a bit tired."
My voice was a bit softer than it normally was and I wasn't lying, we had been walking for what seemed like hours now, and due to the slowly setting sun it wasn't far from the truth. I decided my third question would be the one he couldn't escape I used my second to expand my knowledge.

"What can you tell me about this clan of yours?"
I asked closing my eyes to listen to the waves crash against the shore for a few moments before opening them to stare and the shades of indigo that the clouds were slowly taking. It was beautiful; enough to make a girl of normal intelligence drop their guard. I however... I had learned enough about kind guys when I was forced to drop kick my high school prom date... the one time i actually attempted dating... He was the kindest gentlest man in school and the only one who didn't blatther on about perversion sports or some such crap... he had been a rival of mine when it came to the computer game... He had raw knowledge of the game; I had intense strategic knowledge... And he still always won it was the reason i accepted his offer I respected his mind. After the prom... he told me he had cheated every time to get me to say yes... then tried to rip off my dress and take my virginity on the beach... I couldn't help but, think of this now the setting so familiar in my mind a few tears trickled down my cheek.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:43 pm

My eyes flash over a bit, well now she had just asked a motherlode question. "My clan, my clan that of a nomdic wolf traveling from place to place living off the land and giving thanks to it. You could say a drudic type system of religion. We had a proud hertiage that to this day I carry on, that is until my sixth birthday, when my clan of over two-hundred were slaughtered by some strange chemical that seemed to bring out the worst in them, causing them to rip, slice, rape, plunder each other until they killed everybody. Only I surived as I hid, scared out of my mind as this chemical didn't seem to affect me." I tell her as take off my shirt.

"After it was all said I done I came out and looked at the carnage. I saw a man, seem to collect something from each of my clan members, taking data. My mind flew into a rage and I attacked him. That's why I have this." I tell her as I show her my chest. Along it was a large scar that went over my heart, it was very healed at this point, but you could tell from the scar it was long and very deep cut. "So I was left alone, just before the Ts Van Sue." I tell her.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:11 pm

I listened intently to his words my eyes didn't move from the horizon I didn't notice he had undone his shirt up until the point where her hinted to his scar. It made his words all the more hard to bare on my mind. He had a difficult life, much more difficult than anything I could imagine myself going through. Then he mentioned Ts Van Sue I wanted to know what it was but, It would forfeit my last question. I decided to wait to ask my last question as i reworded it in my head.

"This isn't my third question but, did that hurt?"
I looked to him and outlined his scar in the air in front of him my face had cooled since he mentioned my little secret though a slight bit of the warmth returned to it as i examined his toned chest. The golden sunlight gave his pale white skin an odd statuesque tone.

Jessica The Hunter

Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:48 pm

"My chest was sliced open, nearly going through my rib cage and hitting my heart. I will say it was beyond pain and was more like death." I tell her simply as I see that had weighed heavily on her mind the relazation of what I had just told her as she tried to think of her next question.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:05 am

I finally finished wording my third question; I stared in awe at him coming so close to death... surpassing the inevitable a dream of all living creatures as far as I could tell. I cleared my throat pushed my legs out in front of me and grinned slightly.

"If we lived in a universe where lying was impossible as was skirting around or avoiding questions in anyway and I asked you what your deepest secret was, what would you say?"

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:10 am

"The possibilty of such a univese is unlikely and is just a round away of trying to trap me into giving you the answer with no work." I tell her seemingly annoyed. "But I never said you couldn't so I'll let it go this time." I tell her as I hold up my hand and push it out as the waves then part in the ocean much like the story of Moses as she could see the sand beneath and the sea and the things left behind. "I've managed to take the first step in my dream, my craving and I continue to do so now." I tell her one of my deep secrets, one of many.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next