View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 The Cave of Muckus (for Erica) 

Post The Cave of Muckus (for Erica)
Many years ago, ages it seemed, Muckus had come across a large cave underneath a waterfall he had been using to absorb water from. The cave was much larger than the large plant, nearly twenty feet high and almost thirty feet to the walls in any direction. While Muckus required constant sunlight, the walls of the cave were lined with a thin moss-like plant which gave off small amounts of light, not unlike that of glow worms or fireflies, granting Muckus some light in the dark cave. This place would be Muckus' home.

On this particular day, Muckus had grown very tired. He had been around many parts of the forest and found no young girls. He had even tried his luck at a nearby pool, but still there was no one to be found. The large plant had therefore retreated back to the cave for the last part of the day, hoping that he would find some luck the next day.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:39 am

It was getting late in the day and the sun was setting; I was quite deep in the forest. I looked at the sky with a heavy sigh a back pack on my back and a duffel bag slung over my shoulder. I had come out to study the various plants and minerals that were on the island; to see if i could find anything to make a fuel from. I had reached a clearing with a waterfall and a spring and had been here for awhile... I wouldn't be able to see my way back through the forest now and to make things worse; It looked like it was going to rain, I certainly didn't need to get sick or lost for that matter.

I was glad my eyes had caught a glimpse of a cavern behind the falls when I arrived. Taking a quick spore sample from an odd mushroom i found and placing it in it's small vial I took the path behind it into the cavern. At first it was seemed like it was just as bad as being outside; however soon it opened up quite a bit; luminescent moss and various plants and fungi all quite extraordinary in their own right lined the ground and walls; A thin stream circled the cavern's floor starting at the left edge of the cave's entrance and then back til about the center of the left wall before it turned into the floor itself. it was beautiful... My hair was still dyed red enough... and I had brought my camera, laptop and my gear... I thought it over for a moment and nodded to myself placing the duffel bag down and putting on my ears and tail.

My clothes weren't the usual things i'd do this in; consisting of the usual travel gear; tan baggy shorts and a tan vest over a crimson t-shirt. then I began to set up my camera pointing towards the center of the large room and typed in the proper commands before i dashed into position. This wouldn't take too long; when I was done I'd take a few samples and set up a sleeping bag for the night.
My first pose was me standing still in a rather adventurous pose in contrast to my usual sexy cute or seductive fair.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:46 am

The large plant suddenly sensed a presense entering his cave. Muckus slid himself over to a slightly darker part of the cavern as a young girl slowly walked into his lair. It appeared as though his luck was still with him, for he would not go an entire day without feasting after all.

The plant's blue eyes gazed up and down the lovely body of the young as she set her things down. Muckus could tell that under her loose clothes, she had a beautiful body, and she would likely be very tasty. As the large plant watched, he saw her place a strange looking tail and some ears onto herself. Muckus was confused by this, but then saw her pull a small camera out. The large plant laughed quietly to himself, knowing he was likely about to get a small show from the lovely girl.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:50 am

My eyes didn't leave my camera and I didn't hear a sound beyond the flowing water, serenity was nice; knowing that finally no one would see me doing this was even better. I unbuttoned my vest and tied it into a knot directly below the swells of my breasts giving me a slight life before the camera snapped another image.
I decided to take off the jacket completely; my shirt was tight showing the lines of my bra quite well though beyond that it hugged my curves just as well. I pulled down the neckline of what appeared to be a red shirt then I lifted on the legs of my shorts showing the much tighter shorts that matched the shirt's color perfectly. My eyes shifted and i gave a roguish grin before the camera snapped another image. I wondered if I should continue glanced around and shrugged slightly before I undid the first button of my shorts and reached into them with one hand.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:12 am

The large plant watched patiently as the young girl took pose after pose for the camera. As Muckus watched, he witnessed the young girl slowly undressing herself, a sight which increased the plant's arousal greatly. He could tell that under her loose clothes she wore a much tighter layer of clothing which hugs her body nicely.

Just as Muckus was about to reveal himself and take the young girl for his own, he noticed her slide a slender hand down the front of her shorts. The large plant laughed quietly to himself again as he watched the young girl prepare to play with herself.

Muckus' Profile

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:45 pm

'This is going to be fun to watch... poor girl has no clue.'
The moss seemed to communicate through the room... I should have listened and run instead of continuing to pose... but, the cave was humid and beyond posing I was getting much more comfortable. The hand down the front of my shorts pulled out and I finished unbuttoning them twisting them slightly before letting them plummet to the ground below. I now wore thigh legnth socks, an a tight red body suit which showed the lines of what I worse beneath perfectly. from my shorts I pulled out a small pair of scissors and placed it in a small pocket i had stitched into the outfit before I turneed off the camera and returned my clothing and it to the bag; I kept on my ears and tail before taking a glance around the caves I saw nothing but, still could hear the sounds of the moss chatting away... it was bothering me so in stead of continuing to listen I decided to just pretend they weren't there as i leaned down at the waist to stretch my back; giving anything behind me a wonderful view of my firm bottom

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:01 pm

Muckus had never seen such an outfit before on any of the young girls on the island, but it suited her well. Her slender body was held in check by the tight red outfit as she stretched in front of his massive plant's eyes. How he longed to take the young girl for himself and rip her tight clothes from her body, absorbing her tasty juices and granting his body as much energy as he could take. However, he would wait a little longer, allowing the young girl to pose and stretch for him.

Muckus' Profile

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:42 pm

The sounds of the plants around me was beginning to bother me quite a bit I furled my brow lightly as I turned off my camera with a sigh. My hand pulled at the area of the suit between my legs as it began to lewdly creep between my lips and buttocks. With a sigh I shivered pulling the sheers I wandered to the water and knelt down to a small flower; It's leaf was damaged and molding; it was crying in pain that it couldn't do anything. I pruned the damaged leaf and place a bit of a compound where a little green liquid dripped. I then poured a bit of alcohol on the leaf I removed and placed it under the ground before I reached into my bag for a spray bottle and sprayed it about; a simple fertilization compound to assist these light deprived plants grow.

"White stems, no chlorophyll you're quite beautiful..."

I tell the plants that were here before turning and laying back on the ground listening to the sounds of rain echoing into the room. I lifted a knee and sighed continuing to hold the sheers with alight smile I placed the sheers next to me placed my hands over my croth and smiled; not in the position where once would play with themselves; instead just in one to relax.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:26 am

Muckus could barely contain himself any longer. The sight of such a lovely young girl in his cave was more than he could stand. He needed to have her and take her sweet nectar for his own. But first, he would play with her a little.

Muckus looked towards part of the moss-covered wall, making several small pink flowers grow from the sides of it. The small flowers danced and waved in the air, almost beckoning the young girl to come over towards them. As Muckus controlled the delicate flowers, several of his roots began to slide through the moss on the walls, inching closer to the young beauty. Soon, she would be his.

Muckus' Profile

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]