View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 4:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Campfire tales (Open to girls and Monsters) 

Post Campfire tales (Open to girls and Monsters)
(OOC: This is an open thread, discussed here. Any girls who want to join can do so, whether you want to be part of the tramps, or perhaps just joined up for this trip. Monsters can come too, obviously. Maybe you can lure some of the girls away fro the camp, or just rush in once the ladies are suitably worked up..)

(OOC the Sequel: I will be playing as Astrid, my new character, but I might join in as Pia or one of my monsters as well, depending upon how many we need.)

"So, anyway.. where was I? Yeah,thanks.. the camp.. after the two hikers had put up their tent, in a nice spot about half a mile down the river from the ruined old cottage, they decided to go to bed, since it had been a pretty long walk. As they were about to crawl into their sleeping bags, the two heard a sound. It seemed to come from a distance away, but heading their direction. One of the two poked his head out of the tent, to see whom it was.. perhaps the boys they had met earlier the day? They sure would not mind that.. Anyway, she looked out across the moor, and saw.."

Astrid glanced at the other girls as she spoke. It was a small group, most newer members too, which made her glad. It had been a relatively short trip, the purpose was mainly for her and the girls to get to know each other. They had made camp in a small clearing, put up their tents and made a bonfire. Now darkness had set, marshmallows where being cremated, and (by some unwritten law of camping), someone had suggested the telling of ghost stories and other such tales of spookiness, and now it was her turn. She put her finger in between her full, red lips and sucked some melted marshmallow from it, before continuing.

"..nothing. She could see no one. Confused, they concluded that sound travels far in the night, or that they might have heard some noises from the river. Going back to sleep, they were about to nod off when once again they heard some footsteps. This time the sound was unmistakeable, and much nearer than the first time. Once again they looked out, but the moment they did so, the sound disappeared, and there was no one there.
Now that set them wondering, because this time, they had clearly heard it. It was obviously footsteps, maybe two or three persons. And this was above the tree limit too, so they could see far. And while not quite long enough north for the midnight sun, it was still a clear, Scandinavian midsummer night. So it was not truly dark either. They should have been able to see something, right? So they discussed this for a bit, until one of them suddenly hushed the other, pointing to her ear, indicating her friend should listen.."

Astrid shifted her weight, and stretched her long, muscular legs and tossed her long, red ponytail back. "And there it was again. Footsteps. Not just near, the two hikers, now pretty terrified, could clearly hear it getting closer, and passing by, right by the tent. Despite all her fears.. one of them managed to work up the will to open the tent and peer out. 'what do you see?' asked one. 'nothing.' the other one answered. But they could still hear the footsteps, now walking away."

"Now as you understand, they were scared pretty shitless by this. As soon as the footsteps disappeared, they put down the tent and grabbed their rucksacks, hoofing it as soon as they could. They walked as fast as they could, until the campsite had all but disappeared behind them. About then, the panic had subsided, and they opted to take a break and discuss what to do. It wasn't a long break though, 'cause as soon as they stopped, they could hear footsteps right behind them.."

Astrid grinned. "Needless to say, they but their legs to good use, walking on until the very break of dawn, not even daring to pause. I mean, it is bad enough to hear the sound behind them, but what if the footsteps caught up with them?"

Astrid hoped the tale had the effect she hoped for. Not too scary, but scary enough to be fun. She had a bit of a follow up to the tale too, but waited too see if one of the others had a tale to share.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:52 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Campfire tales (Open to girls and Monsters)
Yukari chuckled calmly as she stretched her arms while wearing her uniform of the tramps as she listened to Astrid's tale having tilted her beret in a sexy way while grinning showing a small bottle she had sneaked onto the scene. "Heheh lovely tail as always Astrid my dear," Yukari giggles showing some sake like japanese cups as she poured a little into each cup offering one to astrid. "I doubt I could come up with a better scary story," She winks softly. Her large breasts barely contained by her uniform that hugged her large breasts and with the top buttons undone to show alot of cleavage.

"Got any more stories to tell?" She purred as she grins at Astrid while drinking her little shot of sake. Before sucking up one of the melting marshmallow's herself as she grins enjoying the melted candy.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Guilty as charged. It was Bria who brought up the telling of ghost stories. She was more into hearing them tonight seeing that she had fallen into a rut that she had attempted to stir out of. Her beret had been in her hands as she fidgeted with it a little.

She was a little nervous seeing how this was her first get together with the girls and she had the additional strain of being a narcoleptic she didn't wish to fall asleep and seem as if she were bored.

Further there was the sleep paralysis that was worse. Waking up unable to move for a few minutes, often seeing or hearing things too. Since she had been on the island she had a few episodes though here … well things weren't so much as different but some of the delusions did not end when she woke from an episode.

Of course there was no controlling these events and only hoped she did not have one on her first night, not until the other girls had a chance of learning about her condition first.

She did not have classes with any of these girls though some or maybe even all heard about her condition. Maybe not but she was so determined to make a good impression.

There were few activities that she had been allowed to do. So very few since she could pass out at any time. Rock climbing and swimming for instance was a big no no for her.

“Finish this one first, Astrid.” She intones, her eyes playing tricks on her as she thinks she sees something in the shadows.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:33 pm

(if anyone wants to see a specific monster of mine just let me know, I have no problems in doing multiple characters in a thread I'll start off with a simple one)

Now this was interesting. Gersham had spotted the light from the campfire aways off though seeing that he hadn't been pressed for time. Now Gersham didn't bother with most of the students for he liked to fight and harp on those that could provide some sort of challenge to him.

He looked out from the nearby trees, his three burgundy eyes regarding each girl in turn as he analyzed who would be the best challenge for him. Failing that the best lay.

There were so many to choose from oh so many though a late night gathering attracted a sizable degree of attention as other entities had been there amongst the Shadows each lurking in return, some looking for opportunities, others considering just charging in there.

He had halted these , though barely given that he was still searching for things. He had narrowed his selections down to a handful that looked promising seeing that he did not think he would get a huge fight out of any of those assembled. He would enspell them, lure them away, wait until they were ready to sleep for it was quite obvious that that was the best time to attempt to snare some of them, when their minds were elsewhere. Especially after they were a little paranoid after the telling of there tales.

He even considered using his Shadow Magic to generate a disguise so he could get a bit closer though he had considered waiting on that for now until he could single out one or two of them.

Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:25 am

"Sure thing!", Astrid said. She chuckled a little inwardly, observing Yukari. The girl seemed to have brought a bottle of something. Strictly against school regulations, but Astrid was not going to make an issue of it, instead pretending not to have noticed, but keeping half an eye on the girl, just to make sure she did not get too wasted, or if it was a problem for the other girls. She was not a prefect or anything, and if it did not become a problem, she did not see reason to get involved.

Astrid glanced back at the last girl to speak, the cute Italian one. Bria, her name was.

"Well, the girls went on until morning, until they came to an old farmhouse closer to civilization. It had been rebuilt to serve as a lodging place for tourist, serving food and everything. Although it was early in the morning, the lady running it was already up and about, and was kind enough to open a little earlier, so the two exhausted girls could get some breakfast. The woman seemed curious about what had made them set out so early, but the two girls did not give a straight answer, feeling a bit silly about it all. At least until the woman asked them straight out where they had camped, and if they had heard something."

Astrid paused a little, spearing another marshmallow on a sharpened twig, putting it over the flames.

"Turns out they were not the only ones who had arrived at her farm with a pale face. According to local lore, that ruined hut near where they had camped had been the site of a bad tragedy about a hundred years before. Back then, it was not uncommon for the youngsters to spend much of the summer herding sheep and cows, and that place had been a popular meeting spot for them, especially at midsummer eve, when they met to dance and party. One midsummer night, the temperature had dropped, it started to rain and the wind gotten real bad, something that happens in the mountains. This time it was unusually bad, though, and soon the kids found themselves in the middle of a freak snowstorm. In the middle of summer, no less.
The youths had split in three. One group decided to leave as soon as the wind got cold. They managed to get home safely, but just barely, the snow making it almost impossible to see where they were going."

"Another group had decided to stay at the cabin. That had been a cold and miserable experience, the cabin not even having a fireplace, but the people arriving the next day found them alive, if in a pretty sorry condition. The second group though.."

"The second group had left a little after the first, probably being caught by the blizzard while still out in the open. The search party found some of them, curled up and frozen to death. Judging by where they were found, they had tried to turn back, probably been blinded by the snow and missed the cabin by a small margin and met their demise, giving up one by one. And ever since, people have been hearing them every midsummer, wandering around, always searching for rest and solace they will never find."

Astrid finished her story. "OK, that is all I got.. Anyone else got one?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:03 pm
Profile YIM

Yukari shuddered at the image as she speared another marshmallow on a stick and put hers just above the fire to avoid it melting too fast. "Hmm I doubt anything I've got could top that one," Yukari grins as she winks at Astrid with a saucy smile on her lips the more bustier of the group so far as Yukari stretched her arms with a soft coo of enjoyment as she sipped her sake cup softly. "Hmm....maybe this bottle is nearly empty...maybe a nice game of spin the bottle could break the ice here?" Yukari asked with a saucy smile.

Yukari giggles and gently fills her sake cup one last time with what was left of the drink and sipped it all down leaving her empty bottle as she smiles at Astrid. "So what do ya say hun? Perhaps we can have some fun with that kind of game?" She grins.

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm

“I ...” She peeped up after a few seconds. When she had come here she had been curious about these sorts of things pertaining to other girls.

Bria had one male experience before coming her too, but never a woman, not until Wraith had indoctrinated her into one mind you. And it wasn't too bad. The first time was in a dream. The second … well she was possessed for a time as was the other girl not that that had gone to badly though the other girl did say a few mean things. She never found out if it were the girl while possessed or not though.

“I think I have one but it's not too good.” She thought it over, it was a short one after all.

“But I'm not against playing spin the bottle either.”

Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:45 pm

“Been here long? It is so nice of them to come together in such away. There are so many to choose from indeed,” the humanoid ooze stated as he looked out over the assembled girls. He studied each wondering which one he was going to torment this evening. There were a few fresh faces here, others that he had seen before and he figured that his preferred prey would be found amongst the newer students so he looked to them first.

He flickered his gaze to the half demon at his side. “Do you have a preference? Usually I do not share but there are so many of them and you were here before I.”

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:37 pm

Gersham pointed towards the current story teller. “I believe I will select her. Unfortunately there are none here that look as if they can give me a fight, though even with the inhibitors making the threat of defeat a non issue I still like the rush of adrenaline a decent fight provides but she,” he pointed to another, “seems to have designs on her so it looks as if I will make the most of an opportunity when she lures the other off for a get together. I do not mind though, the extra challenge is worth it if I cannot get a fight one way a challenge is just as good.

“There were others here too but I've lost track of them, I had them wait and most did not wish to wait. They were sensible enough not to challenge me on this. Tell me, have you selected one yet?”

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Astrid spun her berret on her finger, thinking things over. "Spin the bottle is a fun game..", she said, glancing at Yukari. A fun game indeed, one that had planted her in a couple of embarassing yet fun situations before. Hmmm.. It was not that she would use her positon to get her way with a new recruit.. or two, but..

Well, OK. Honestly, she probably would use her position to get her way with a new recruit or two, come to think of it. One of the senior Tramps had taken advantage of her rather quickly after she joined, much to Astrid's delight, and there had been a few occations where.. well, you know. Perhaps Astrid was a bit of a tramp in more ways than one. So what? Nothing wrong with enjoying some good, clean, physical fun, right?

She entertained the thought briefly. Yukari seemed a lot fun and Astrid was pretty sure she got some positive wibes from her. And she had an amazing figure, to put it mildly, her shirt barely capable of holding her generous chest.
Bria, the italin girl was pretty, well, pretty. And cute. Astrid loved the thing she did with her hair, the yellow ribbon and all. Astrid had not gotten to know her very well, but she had gathered she was an aspiring writer, and she hoped to know her better before the trip was up.

"But I am quite curious about Bria's story too!", she added. "Maybe Bria tells her story first, and then we do the bottle?"

Without thinking, she popped the upmost button on her shirt, revealing a bit more cleavage. It had gotten pretty hot so near the fire.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:53 pm
Profile YIM

Yukari giggles and smiles at Astrid. "Hmm of course Astrid....let's let Bria have her turn in the story telling...then we can get into some fun," She smiles playfully her eyes twinkling with amusement almost as she glanced at Bria and smiles. "So sweetie, what's your story about?" She asked softly. "Besides I'm sure we all have some pretty interesting dares or secrets we wanna try and share?" Yukari teases holding the bottle for now having finished her booze for the night. Winking at Astrid playfully as no doubt the buxom Yukari had some plans and as Astrid pointed out was a real looker...probably having the biggest cup size among the girls right now.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:46 pm

She looked, it was only naturally right as Astrid revealed more of that bountiful cleavage though she did her best not to stare. From what she had gathered there seemed to be some chemistry between the newly arrived girl and she, she struggled with another name being new sucked at times as you had to learn everything at once.

Yukari. That was her name and boy what a gorgeous smile. A little self conscious sh glanced to her meager chest – gosh she could have been topless and she doubted that anyone would know the difference but she quickly looked up and flashed the other girls a smile of her own.

“Back in high school I had to write a short story for my English Lit course, I rewrote it in the creative writing class I'm in. It's not very good, a typical ghost story, or is it?”

She waits, her heart beating against hr chest as so many eyes had now been upon her. “Augustine was a splendid salesman, the sort that people talked about that could sell ice to Eskimos. He was full of charm, and had been a real ladies man, the envy of all men who knew him. The ladies swooned whenever he was around and it was clear that he was loved by all or rather most people.

“Jacob Winters had always been jealous of him. He wanted what Augustine had so much, wanted Sonia's love but she had been focused on the salesman and not him. How was this fair when he would treat her right. With Augustine she would be little more than a quick conquest though Jacob had hoped if Augustine was gone even for a couple of days he could woo Sonia and get the chance that he longed for, a chance he would never get with Augustine around.

“I bet you do not have the balls to stay at my uncles estate. I'll give you two thousand Euro if you can make it through the weekend, the wealthy art dealer relaid to him. Of course two thousand Euro was nothing for the love of Sonia. For a weekends 'work' two thousand Euro wasn't bad for Augustine either.”

She paused, gauging interest as she speared a branch with a marshmallow before charring it over the fire.

Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:56 pm

“Yes, the current story teller works out nicely she seems to be insecure. She looks, nervous though a thought does occur to me. What if by some small chance she goes off with the other two?”

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:12 pm

Gersham grinned as he regarded the ooze. “The we simply wait for an opportunity and hit them all at once. I'll still stick with the first two as planned though if they by any chance go of to indulge in any fun then we simply let them get into matters before spring our trap upon them."

Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:15 pm

"MMm-mmm?!", Astrid said, hidden nodding to encourage Bria to go on. She liked where this was going. Love triangle, hidden motives, perhaps some greed and some sort of spooky estate, hopefully some sort of dark mansion. Astrid kind of liked the idea of haunted mansions, having even snuck into a couple of abandoned houses herself as a kid. That she had never found anything vaguely resembling a ghost had been both a relief and a disappointment to her.

She was looking expectedly at Bria, and had shifted her position so that she lay on her belly, resting on her elbows. Thus her back and but made a fine, curved shape, and the flickering light from the fire played nicely on the hills of her breasts.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:38 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 145 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next