View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Pixies are real!? (For Shokushu Pixies) 

Post Pixies are real!? (For Shokushu Pixies)
Nodoka softly sighed as she walked through the forest nearby the campus of the school. Nodoka wasn't an outdoorish type of girl but she needed to find a nice spot to relax. Nodoka was a pretty girl nice figure wearing the uniform right now with a pair of cute red glasses carrying a book about fairy tale creatures. Nodoka noticed a nice tree and gently moved to it and sat down leaning on the bark. Humming a soft tune as Nodoka began opening her book and read through the book carefully with a smile on her face her eyes focusing on the pages slowly distracted and not able to detect anything from the outside world.

Nodoka smiles as she keeps reading the book turning the pages slowly while adjusting her glasses such a cute human girl all alone and easy to approach shown by her focus on her reading.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Post Re: Pixies are real!? (For Shokushu Pixies)
"Oh look! We found a cutie!", something whispered in the canopy. "She's got the looks, certainly. And a book. That rhymes. What is it about?"
"Fairy tale creatures.. that is practically an invitation, isn't it?"
"Maybe she wants to be friends?"
"Friends or sport. Maybe both. Let us find out!"

Carefully, the pixies surrounded their target, carefully camouflaged by a touch of illusory magic. The one of them chucked a piece of bark at her from the branches of the tree, hitting her on the head.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:04 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka was engrossed in her book reading the pages so the pixies probably didn't need the illusion magic to hide themselves as Nodoka cutely eeped at the bark hitting her head as she rubbed her head. "Owwie..." She muttered with a cute pout on her head as she lowered the book onto her lap and looked around softly. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She asked in a soft timid voice that was so adorable. Nodoka kept glancing left and right but didn't see or hear anyone. Sighing softly as she adjusted her glasses again. Nodoka turned back to her book and looked at the pages not knowing of the various pixies that had her surrounded.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:29 pm

The pixies giggled quietly. Such a cute girl, and with just the right touch of adorable on the side. They used the chance to admire her more closely as she rose, then let her return to her book.

She was not going to bet let alone for too long, though. When the pixies where certain she was fully concentrated on reading again, one crept forward in the grass, until it reached her feet. Then with swift movements, her shoelaces were tied together. The crawled away as soon as it could, jut before another wooden missile hit the pretty bookworms right shoulder.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka continued reading her book not noticing her shoelaces being tied together by the cheeky pixies. Nodoka read her book softly with her eyes scanning the words on each page before she felt another piece of bark hit her right shoulder as she flinched at the hit. "Huh? Hello? P-please...stop-EEP!" She said as she had begun to stand up only for her tied up laces making her trip and falling onto her stomach her book laying on the ground open showing the entry was about faefolk such as Pixies or Fairies.

Nodoka softly groaned as she rolled onto her back and lifted her feet only to blink her eyes at her shoelaces. "W-what in the?" She thought in that timid tone as she began fixing her shoelaces as she sat up to do so.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:07 pm

The pixies giggled, the sound erupted from several places around the bewildered girl, from all the places the pixies were hiding. One tossed a new missile at Nodoka, this one bouncing off her butt.
The missile was followed by another prank, this one magical in nature. A burst of white light was flung toward the face of the pretty bookworm, breaking off into a hundred illusory butterflies that scattered around the girl, in a hundred different shades and colours.
They swarmed around the girl, but their magic did not last too long. One by one they dissipated.

Meanwhile, one of the pixies used the distraction to fly over to the open book, landing on the pages. Curious, she studied the pages, then dropped the camouflage spell that masked her.
If Nodoka were to return to her book, she would find a tiny girl with messed up hair and pink wings looking up at her. The tiny pixie was topless, only dressed in a itty bitty skirt. "Hi!.", she said.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:27 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka blushed as another missle of wood hit her cute bottom. Hearing the noises and looked around as she got her shoes fixed. Suddenly a burst of white light caught the poor girl by surprise as she cutely eeped and covered her face as those multi-coloured butterflies scattered around her before they dissipated.

"W-what in the world is going on-oh..." She began to speak turning to her book only to see the pixie on her book as she looked at her with wide eyes. Blushing at the topless of the pixie as she gently approached and kneeled down and smiles. "Um h-hello...it's nice to m-meet you," She said cutely stammering with a blush on her cheeks loving how adorable the pixie was and Nodoka even offer a hand for the pixie to climb on or just touch as she smiles. "M-my name is Nodoka...what's your name?" She asked timidly for now.

Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:35 pm

The pink little pixie climbed atop her hand, standing on it with her two tiny feet. "Hi Nodoko. Nodaka.. uh.. HI!", she said. "My name is..", she began, followed by her real name in the pixie language. The pixie dialect of Fay tongue is both high pitched and very rapid, so all Nodoka would catch were something like a series of chirps and whistles. The pink pixie immediately followed by a translated version, but that too was hard to catch. Pixie names are quite long, and she spoke it fast. It might have been something like "Relentlessly joyful perky-butt rose-petal pink playmate squirrelfun", but it was hard to tell. "Also, I am kinda Pink. You are cute! Do you think I am cute? Do you want to be friends? Watcha' readin' 'bout?"

Pink jumped up and down, so exited to meet a new friend. Well, she assumed Nodoka would want to be friends. If not, they would probably just fuck her instead.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:31 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka lifts up the hand softly and smiles at the pixie. Though her eyes blinked at the unique name in fay tongue. Unable to understand it or the translated version as she listened with a soft smile only to blush bright red at the cute comments. "Um well...thank you for calling me cute...but I can't be nearly as adorable as you are," She said with a soft smile on her face. "But I would be honoured to be your friend," Nodoka smiles brightly still blushing though.

"Anyway I was um reading a book about Fay creatures like yourself.." Nodoka said as she gently closed her book and picked it up to avoid it getting damaged since she still had the cute pink pixie in one hand. "But um...do you have friends...cause strange things were happening to me before we met my friend.." She said softly.

Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:04 pm

"Yay! Friends! Awesome! Friends are so fun, I'll have lots of fun with you!", Pink exclaimed, clapping her hands. The pixies were good at finding friends, and had lots of fun with them, although in many cases the pixies had the most fun, and in some cases they did not care if their prospective friends even to join in.
"I got lots and lots of friends! I got uhm.. one, and two and another two, so that is four, but she said my but was fat, so she only counts as half..", Pink counted on her fingers. "I got lots of friends!"

"What are you reading?", another voice chimed in, from a tiny girl who landed on Nodoka's head. The girl had long, blonde tresses, a gossamer dress and yellow wings.
"Ohhh.. that is a pretty picture! What does it say? And I said big, not fat!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:15 pm
Profile YIM

Nodoka smiles softly at Pink and giggles gently and sat down under the tree again letting her friend sit or stand on her shoulder as she opened her book up again and smiles as she reads her book softly. "It must be nice having alot of friends...I don't really have any friends...so i guess that makes you my first friend," Nodoka said with a smile to Pink while listening to her talk.

Soon Nodoka felt something landing on her head and looked up and saw another fairy that was now yellow themed wearing a gossamer dress. "Um I am reading a book about Fay creatures...specially you pixies I assume you are? It says that Pixie's are mostly harmless but playful creatures. Considered very cute by many people who have said to meet them...pixies are also quite love pranks and have mostly natural magic I believe from what I've read so far.." Nodoka said softly.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:28 pm

"Oh, we are very good with magic!", the yellow winged one said. "We do lots of stuff with magic. I made my dress with magic. Do you think it is pretty?"

Yellow leapt into the air, doing slow pirouettes, showing off her gossamer robes. They were rather nice, and appeared to be quite soft and silk like, almost transparent and with some shimmering patters that seemed to move as the fabric of the dress shifted.

"She is just showing off.", Pink whispered. "She is jealous I found a friend."

"Oh, and yeah! We are pixies. We are kind of the awesomestest of the fay!"

"Yes, and we are most beautiful ones too.", Yellow chimed in. "Especially some of us!"
"And some of us also have the finest bottoms. That are not fat! And some of us have found a friend who also has a real nice butt, so there!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:58 pm
Profile YIM

"Um well yes, that dress is very pretty.." Nodoka said softly as she blushes a little at the cute pixies as she giggles softly at Pinks whisper. "Well she should be jealous that I made such a cute friend." Nodoka said before blushing at her own little tease as she looks at Pink softly.

"But I must say I didn't expect this island to have Pixies...are they're more of you around here?" Nodoka asked with a smile on her lips having not gotten to the point about pixies usually being in sizable groups.

"But since we haven't introduced ourselves yet...my name is Nodoka it's a pleasure to meet you...?" Nodoka started smiling at the Yellow one while watching the pair it seemed getting into an argument.

Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:51 pm

"Nodoka! That is a cute name! Does it mean anything? Did you think of it yourself?", Pink babbled on.

"Pleased to meet you!", Yellow chimed in. "I am.." "YELLOW!", Pink interupted, just as Yellow was about to introduce herself. The name might have involved midsummer and dandelions, though.

"There are some of us in these woods"
, Yellow explained. "But not that many, and I think most of them are busy with stuff."
"Probably something boring", said Pink. "Maybe we can do something fun? What do you like to do for fun?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:24 pm
Profile YIM

"Um Nodoka means Peaceful in my homelands language," Nodoka said softly as she smiles and playfully tickles Pinks belly when she was babbling as she smiles at Yellow. "Please to meet you Yellow." Nodoka greets as she looks at the pair and hears about the other pixies being busy.

"Wow...to think such lovely creatures existed on this island..." Nodoka said softly with a big smile on her lips as she looks at the pair. "Fun? Well um I usually like to read a good book mostly cause I'm quite shy around the other students at the school...what do you two like to do for fun?" Nodoka asked those cute innocent eyes looking at Pink and Yellow.

Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 53 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next