View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
 Three Days later (for Vex) 

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
The alien smiled a shark-toothed grin as he noticed the flush in his prey’s cheeks. His cupped hand continued to hold that pretty face bound back against his shoulder. Black, unblinking eyes stared down with predatory lust into the soft gaze of his doe-eyed captive. He did not claim those soft, pink lips another time; for now, he was content to simply study her lovely features as he continued to cause some mischief further down her body.

At the sacred place between her pale thighs, Vexces’ hand skirted just the edges of Daphnee’s sex lips. His rough fingers teased the sensitive flesh and rubbed lightly along her delicate skin. His hand made a slow circuit around the little slit, though for now he remained at its boundaries.

“Ah, my little dear,” he purred in a soft, gentle rumble, “What a soft, delectable morsel your body is. Your skin so fair, and your will so naturally submissive. You are such a beauty. What say you abandon your studies at the campus, and let me keep you chained down here, hm? I would take such good care of you, my dear.”

The monster’s hand left her pubic area to coat his longest finger in a thick amount of the syrupy balm. When he did return, his fingers took up positions at the different sides of her sex, and then gently pulled her open. With her pink petals widely exposed, Vexces lowered the balm-coated digit along her smooth labia. His movements were slow and meticulous as he enjoyed working the rejuvenating serum into the girl’s sensitive flesh.

Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:53 pm

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
He would clearly see the rise and fall of her breasts as she drew more air into her lungs the moment that their lips had parted. She could hold her breath about an average time for humans and had no remarkable breathing control as some athletes possessed.

Daphnee was indeed submissive, at least during those points were it made a difference. When she was just going to have to endure a marathon torture session was far different then making things easier on her, not that it had ever mattered with braking free. Even if she managed it she had Therion's cursed collar which more likely than not would have seen her caught back up in a situation.

His hands on her felt nice and his words, was he looking for her to embrace the matter? She shook her head slightly. “I will escape … or at least try ...” From what she had gathered there were a ton of obstacles that would prevent this. She could only give it a shot though and for a while now she realized the fate that was waiting for her, one she was adamant to avoid though at the same time she realized it was probably less likely.

She touched her collar lightly skimming it with her fingers to bring his attention there. “I don't know how it's suppose to work, if everyone takes a number as if at some sort of deli or there's a big hunt or auction or what but at least two others are interested in me, one for sadistic torments I'm guessing and his brother for experiments though I have seen each only once thus far.”

Spread open, her labia teased by that ointment as she felt it move about her. There was a heat that worked into her muscles, soothing them, generating a gasp as he worked. Her explanation thus far driving her to breathing quickly once more and bringing greater attention to her breasts that raised and lowered as she spoke.

At least for another two years she could pretend she was free before having that rug jerked out from beneath her though she was probably just delaying the inevitable.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16