View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Three's Company (for Dani and Kakumaoh) 

Post Three's Company (for Dani and Kakumaoh)
The weekend was here, plans had sort of been muddled but everything worked out better this way as she sat their on the wooden bench. She gazed towards her watch, it was quarter past the hour so that wasn't too bad.

The day was warm but there was a cool breeze that swept over her as she sat in the shade of the elm tree. Being the weekend matters worked out better for her as she was thumbing through one of her fashion magazines and saw it … it was different and would serve to mark the occasion. Besides, she wasn't of that culture so the ukata caught her eye. She had initially believed that it was a Japanese kimono. Sky blue in color with white trim about the collar and sleeves, a red obi or sash had tied it in place and she wore sandals to complement them though not Western ones either but in the style of the culture.

Her blond hair had been done up in a bun and next to her on the bench was a picnic basket. Of course some of the material felt a little restrictive as she was unused to wearing this sort of thing but she realized that she wouldn't be wearing it for long.

She did not have the time to order such an outfit through the mall, that took time after all. She was unaware that it was because they were on a separate planet too. But she had a solution …

“Traci you owe me for all that moonshine. I'll make you more but you have to make this for me,”
she showed the girl what she meant by showing her the picture. Traci was in the Drama Club and made the customs for plays so they had to “borrow” some of the material from the school. After she got her ukata in she'd give it back so that the custom could be given back to the school to be used in a future production. Now only two things remained. First meeting her lover, she should be by any minute now though they could have left together from the dorm she still had to go to Traci and get into the ukata.

Her blond locks rested in a bun, Rhaine look about nervously for her lover after another peak at the time ...

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:27 am

Post Re: Three's Company (for Dani and Kakumaoh)
A pair of arms wrapped around Rhaine's shoulders and firm tits pressed against the back of her head. "Hey beautiful," Danielle's voice whispered in her ear. "Nice outfit." Dani kissed Rhaine on the cheek and sat down beside her. She was wearing a cute minidress she'd convinced one of the fashion students to make for her. It was a simple dress of alternating red and black patterns.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:17 pm

“Oh, hi lover,” she giggles and grins. One thing about the ukata was the sleeves that were pissing her off that and the heat but it was different and covered her nerves a little. She did not want Dani thinking that she was some sort of deranged freak, there were things that they had not talked about after all and perhaps the empath would attribute some of the matter to nerves about the ukata.

But the promise of soft breasts pressed against the back of her head called to her and she could not help daydream a little about them. Mentally though she had to turn her mind to the day ahead. Did she have everything? Snacks, blankets, towels, sex toys … yup, they had It all.

“You really like it? I saw it in a magazine.”
She std up and twirled around. “It's a little hot though, I can't wait to take it off.” She shot Dani a nervous smile once she realized she spoke the last part a bit too loud. Not that she worried about anyone know, just that snotty people might exploit that though the only one that sprang to mind was Etolie and she had already seen to that in a rare sense of getting even before things went to far. Her hand still ached whenever it rained. Both her hand and jaw had been broken by Etolie and that monster.

She didn't want to worry Dani any and had not mentioned it but for a time those pictures troubled her. Suffice it to say that Tidal could appear human and had Etolie take all sorts of pictures but that she did not even have to worry about now.

“You look fantastic. Alright, I now we're not exactly dressed for it now but I was thinking of a picnic, I found this terrific spot near a river. I got one of your bathing suits packed as well as my yellow one from the day we met.

“It will take us a little time to get there though, about fifteen minutes and I really want to get out of this thing though I'm happy you like it.”

Rhaine's Diary

Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:22 pm

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
The place in question really did look like an ideal spot for a quiet picnic, or a private tryst: a grassy glade amid the trees, surrounding a small lake and not too close to the campus. Kakumaoh made one final trip around its edge as the girls headed there; while setting this up had been simple enough, he doubted it would be as easy to get Dani out here a second time if one of the other guests got to them before he did. Admittedly, he was being overly cautious and he knew it; he'd glimpsed the tree-creature earlier in a field that wasn't anywhere near the paths Rhaine and Dani would be following, and there was no sign of any other guests in the area at all.

Once he'd finished the check, he settled down in the same place he'd been when he first met Rhaine to wait for them. The place was ideal for his purpose; it was concealed enough that Dani wouldn't notice him too soon, it gave him a good view of the clearing so he could watch if they got amorous before he joined them, and it was a comfortable place to sit if he had to wait longer than planned. Not that there seemed any chance of that; he heard sounds of their approach not long after he sat down. Not particularly noticeable sounds – he could easily have missed them if he hadn't been expecting anyone – but loud enough that he wondered whether Rhaine was making them deliberately to let him know they were near.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:11 am

They were near the place now. Her lips left Dani's and there was still a tingle upon them as she lead her lover on. There was a nervous excitement within her as they traveled onward. She had been through these parts without hindrance a great many times now and though she would not say that it was perfectly safe it was as safe as a path could be deemed …

“It doesn't take long to get there. I can't wait to get out of this,” she grinned.

Of course they were not alone here. Kakumaoh would be aware that the two approaching.

Rhaine's Diary

Last edited by Rhaine Fischer on Thu May 01, 2014 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:19 am

(Hey! Thanks for waiting! -.- I totally know how to reply when I have no clue what just happened to my character.)

Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 pm

Dani walked beside Rhaine, holding her hand. Her lover's nervous excitement was beginning to affect her, making her feel a bit giddy herself. "So this place we're going to, how did you find it?"

Fri May 02, 2014 8:54 pm

“I was looking for a quiet place to have a swim a few months back. The beach is nice but can be crowded on the weekends and after that slime it sort of lost it's appeal. I didn't want to go to the pool either, you know how I feel about that.”

Rhaine was a marvelous swimmer but a lot of pressure had been on her to join the Swim Team but she did not want swimming to ever feel as if it were a chore that she did instead of a fun exercise so she tended to avoid those spots where such conversation came up.

Instead of joining the Swim Team she joined the Soccer Team instead. Hand and hand with her lover she turned to face Dani sharing her lips with her's as she pressed them together with her own.

Rhaine's Diary

Fri May 02, 2014 9:46 pm

Dani blushed and kissed Rhaine back, wrapping her arms around the sexy blonde's waist. "I love you," she said happily. "C'mon, let's get there and start eating. I'm hungry."

Sat May 03, 2014 3:16 am

“I love you too,” she smiled as their lips part, a tingle still their over her lips as the two students move on hand in hand. It wasn't much further. The trees thinned out her and there was a stream here that she knew from prior experience had been about waste deep until you got out a little ways.

It wasn't always cold too though the first time she experience it it had been. Her eyes dashed around as if looking for the ideal spot though on Shokushu one had t wonder if she were looking for a little bit more too.

“There,” she points at a spot by a tree. Setting down the picnic basket she gets out a blanket and with Dani's help spreads it.

“Now then let's see what I grabbed to eat … some chips … juices … cookies ...”
She dug out each setting them on the blanket pulling out a jar of marshmallows next, no doubt to feed her own cravings, Rhaine loved that stuff, a familiar dildo was laid down next and listed as if it were normal as she continued to dig things out.

“Oh, here we go, sandwiches ...”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat May 03, 2014 10:57 am

Dani treated everything as if it were normal, not even batting an eyelash at the dildo. She took a sandwich and unwrapped it before taking a bite. "Delicious," she said.

Sat May 03, 2014 2:18 pm

Unwrapping her peanut and marshmallow sandwich she dug a butter knife out of the basket and opened up the sandwich adding even more marshmallow to it once she had managed to get it open. She looked to the trees as if looking for something before her gaze swept back to Dani after taking a bit f her sandwich which really hit the spot.

A breeze didn't make the ukata feel so stuffy at the moment though she kicks off one wooden sandal then the other.

“You know that I love you right. Um, I guess I sorta said that already.”
She giggled then took another bite of her sandwich before setting it aside.

“I got some swim wear in there too encase you wanted to swim too.”

Rhaine's Diary

Sat May 03, 2014 9:17 pm

"Sure, sounds fun," Dani said. "But you should save some of that marshmellow cream for later." She winked and took a bite of her sandwich. It was clear they both knew this outing would end in sex. But Dani had no clue that Rhaine had truly brought her out here for a monster.

Sun May 04, 2014 4:45 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Even at this distance, Rhaine's nervousness was obvious to Kakumaoh; when she looked around, he had to avoid the urge to shift to better cover. Stop trying to spot me, or your girlfriend's going to start wondering what you're looking for, he thought, even though he knew Rhaine couldn't hear him; it would probably work out worse for her if Dani figured out that it was a setup.

Fortunately, Rhaine settled down quickly and Dani didn't seem to have noticed anything odd. If she even noticed Rhaine looking for me, she probably assumed she was just making sure the coast was clear; she is aware of the school's secrets, after all. From what he could see, it didn't seem like it would take too long for them to get beyond just a picnic; he'd give them time to get going before he joined them.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sun May 04, 2014 8:48 am

She glanced t the jar of marshmallow thinking that if she brought some chocolate they could have had Smores though of course not in the traditional sense of the matter. They had enjoyed them in the passed though it was quite messy.

Rhaine doubted that there would be anything as messy today though. She brought a fair amount of stuff but had not gone too overboard though she noted the absence of chocolate for next time.

Still a little nervous she pulled herself to her feet. “You're probably right. I only brought the one jar today and it was already have finished when we got out here too.” She indicated that it was one of the older jars that they had at the dorms. One of many for it seemed that there were always some form of marshmallows that her lover had hidden for a rainy day. In short Dani knew that they were never out f the stuff and the cupboards usually had at least three containers of the stuff.

Sometimes she would catch Rhaine eating it by the spoonful straight out f the jar.

“But this is just too stuffy, I've dealt with this long enough,”
and she began the arduous process of stripping off the ukata and neatly folding it until she were just in a matching pair of yellow under garments and sat back down.

Rhaine's Diary

Sun May 04, 2014 9:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 88 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next