View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Target (for Ania, Rebecca and Aegir) 

Post Target (for Ania, Rebecca and Aegir)
As usual the Smoke Devil was rather excited though there wasn't a chance that he was about to share the strawberry jam jellied doughnuts that Juniper left out for him as a treat. He licked his fingers with each bit as he sat there on the stump of a tree though it was a mystery as to who had cut it down. Judging that there didn't seem to be any clean cut he figured that the tree was probably damaged by one of the guessed in some way.

Strawberries had been like a drug to Slarr that tended to mellow him out as he went on explaining between bites.

“So there's a girl that practices Kendo of all things at random areas I'm assuming though I have only found one spot she always goes too and she muttered to herself about going there today.”

Slarr explained to his colleague. “She's a tougher sort though with the inhibitors she's not much of a problem. What is is the fact she keeps looking for a being called Siferus. She's determined to beat him though the area isn't his territory it's awfully close, not that she'd run to it, I doubt she'd be the sort to rely on the protection of another but I do not wish for her to accidentally run that way and was hoping that we could drive her from the spot. Besides I could enjoy the additional company.

“Oh, and I've worked out a few things for your punishment to which we'll be getting to soon. How strong are you?”
There had to be a reason he was asking that of course that probably had something to do with her punishment.

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Last edited by Slarr on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 28, 2014 12:15 pm

Post Re: Target (for Ania, Rebeea and Aegir)
His partner in crime resided nearby, leaning against the bark of a tree as that potent strawberry scent lingered within her nostrils with every lungful of air. Ania had been graced by the raven colored fabric of an overcoat, concealing the well defined features of the shapely huntress to the fullest while anticipating their next move as one of the eight tentacles that comprised her arms ran along her shiny, pitch black braid. Unlike his favorite color she thought it a necessity to keep him focused, maintaining her usual appearance in favor of their illustrious undertakings unless he wished to indulge in her rather than anyone else.

She hadn't asked for a share of his treats as she was well aware of his fondness for them and instead waited patiently for him to finish, eyeing him constantly as she envisioned herself before him, licking his fingers clean in his place before descending to his groin and putting her lips to good use elsewhere, tending to a particularly sensitive portion of his in search of the single liquid which might sate her undying thirst though she was neither hungry nor parched in the least. How much she wanted to dip inbetween his legs and slurp down the sublime essence of his manhood, it was almost cruel to wait for that moment to come, let alone her promised punishment.

"Oh, I doubt that even without the inhibitors she would be much of an issue." Ania was amused at the thought that one of the human females could beat her of all people, the practice of Kendo an unknown since she wasn't versed nearly as well in their species as most others although she surmised it had to be some kind of martial arts technique if Slarr had his companion tag along on this occasion.

Shifting into a stand she'd paced down the grass in a line before him as not doing anything made her somewhat uneasy, walking with a subtle sway to her generous hips which her tail merely followed in idle motions, rocking back and forth as she moved. "What of her anyway? Did she just tickle your fancy the other day, but you couldn't get at her as was the case with Etolie?"

After all he wasn't the strongest of inhabitants on the island, weaker than most and easily distracted he had a goal in mind but seemed to fail more often than not without proper assistance. "I'm looking forward to it." He had his charms, however, a knowing smile splaying over her features at the notion of a much deserved punishment.

"How strong am I? Well .." Her pace came to a grinding halt as she mulled over the question in her mind, having experienced a great many adventures throughout her travels in space though using all that strength at once had never happened, not once and Ania doubted that anything here would be cause for concern. "I could uproot the trunk you're sitting on .." She smiled a bit at that, after all judging by the fact that he could even sit on it the roots must've run rather deep. ".. while you're on it. I'm sure that should give you an idea of what I'm capable of."

Wed May 28, 2014 1:35 pm

She was rather concerned about today. She had the day circled on the calendar though and while she was going out to the same practice area in order to find Siferus again. She was going to avenge her loss to him though she had not learned enough in the days since to do it today.

But she was no coward and face her fears rather than ran from them so she came her again and again. He was strong and quick but she was predicting his timing and keeping most of her additional training secret. He had an unfair edge over her but nothing that she could not over come.

Not able to take th3e training equipment from the school she had a simple white t-shirt and blue shorts. They used branches last time and they would this time too if he showed up,

She had extra clothes in her backpack this time … she knew the price of failure ...

Rebecca Walker, Captain of the Kendo Club
Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Wed May 28, 2014 9:55 pm

“I've never watched her in actual competition with one of the guests put while she's at the club she dominates the other girls. That might not be saying much though. I doubt you will have a problem with her.” He devoured another tasty treat as she came forth though he barely looked at her and never in a sexual manner while her locks were a darker coloration.

It was for the best though since she had an automatic on off switch by such simple means. It kept him focused though. He nodded though. “Nothing special, I could probably snag her but there may be someone else in the area so I am merely dealing with those issues. I guess I could snag her at another instance but this was a matter more of convenience. I knew when she'd be isolated and essentially where too so it would be a shame to pass up on it.”

A devious grin spread across his lips pertaining to the punishment. He swallows down the portion of another doughnut and considers what she had relaid as far as strength went. That could be a problem, maybe, his mind shifted from Birch to that Demon. He didn't like the Demon but he had more influence over Birch … then he realized that he was looking at this the wrong way and considered that Birch should be fine after all.

“Impressive. I'll have to keep that in mind. Alright we might as well get going she's probably on her way there now.”

Wed May 28, 2014 9:58 pm

Barely any of the human females put up a fight and those who chose to resist weren't of high enough physical prowess to prove themselves in battle, it nearly hurt her pride to best them in any case although the rewards more than made up for the lack of entertainment prior to another sexual engagement.

Ania walked up beside him as he suggested they better get underway. "Agreed, I'll let you know when she draws near once we're in the area." Her senses were a blessing in the hunt, picking up on an approaching entity before it even met the eye though she'd left that to Slarr to figure out unless he already did by then.

The punishment got her thinking that her strength may factor into whatever he had in mind for the alien as far as his disciplinary measures went, her tentacles transformed into an ordinary arm for instance would still remain a mass of pure muscle which possessed the same degree of force as they did before. Reshaping these appendages wasn't difficult, granting a few of them the properties of metal in the sense that they couldn't be cut or crushed easily, even inheriting the same impact upon striking a target, but actually making herself weaker remained the polar opposite of what her physique normally tended to be able to do and never really crossed her mind.

Whether he chose to eat along the way or finish here, Ania adressed their course of action rather sooner than later. "So .. What would you have me do? We could always surprise and force her to walk off into another direction, same as we've done before, or I could simply catch her for you as soon as I have the chance in order to save ourselves some time. Either way it's your call, but I'll leave you the fun of startling her for a little while if you wish it."

Thu May 29, 2014 12:17 am

Today was going rather well for him. He was dozing as usual, a boneless psionic entity keeping his form through exertion of telekinetic power alone was a minor feat. He may have seemed to be an aquatic creature too, and he spent so much time there but by far inland in the trees was his favorite place. It was different then expected and after living for so long he liked to shake things up.

Sensing Rebecca's presence he knew it wouldn't be long now. Twice before he had messed with the girl, once capturing her and holding her as bait, it was elaborate and unnecessary though it broke up the monotony of the norm.

Another time he drew her unconscious mind into a real of his making as an assist for Helena, sort of an adventure for the girl. She wasn't exactly on his favorites list, he had used her as a tool thus far though he was going to continue that too and that was why he was here.

He had learned she past this way and he was merely going to implant suggestion to her that she did not want to play with monsters today but rather June. She was on his favorites list and while he had not entertained himself with her yet her struggles had been somewhat amusing to watch. The idea though was to get the two together and possibly entertain them in a realm of his own creation.

But then he sensed two other minds nearby. One he would unlock in mere moments, the other … Slarr … and they were closing in on Rebecca. Suffice it to say they were going to ruin his fun … well, maybe not … he had an idea that was not normal and thus he entertained it. It would take him a little while to map out the mind of the second monster but it only took a few minutes in most cases so he should have hers cracked unless she possessed any defenses ...

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu May 29, 2014 12:06 pm

She comes to a familiar clearing unaware that she's already gotten so much attention today factoring into the plans of the three in one way or another. She has her own plans though and sets down her pack getting out a towel that she wraps about the end of a sturdy branch and does the same to another in anticipation that Siferus was going to show up.

Just south of here the jungle was riddled with so many dead falls and webs that she barely negotiated last time. It grated on her that she ran then but she was over matched clearly and needed to regroup before making a counter but she would keep coming back learning bit by bit as she did so.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu May 29, 2014 12:07 pm

Slarr ate as they went as he considered matters though in truth he had been distracted with details about her upcoming punishment which interested him more. He was still gathering some information, debating and so on though for a moment his attention is brought back to the present.

“I will go invisible and move close between her and Siferus' haunt so she will be snared if she heads that way, if she eludes you at the clearing. I will be close enough to watch her so once she is snared I'll join you two. It should be simple enough.”

There were only crumbs left though some of them had a hint of strawberry jam on them and he kept eating. He even kept the basket with the intention of returning it, after all June needed something to place future treats in.

Thu May 29, 2014 12:09 pm

Ania nodded in acknowledgement of his plan, either successfully snatching the girl in the clearing or leading her onward like cattle while Slarr was busy cutting off her most likely escape route. Perhaps they wouldn't even need to spring their trap, naturally the huntress ravished the marvellous specimen of the student body quite some time before the two of them crossed paths for the first time and the intended prey never got too far in the first place, let alone managed to put up resistance.

But she left him his sense of purpose, his pride knowing that he would contribute with the part he played even though her superior physique had been more than enough to serve any of his chosen subjects on a silver platter before him. "Alright, I'll keep my distance until you've moved into position, but I wouldn't worry about her getting away. With the two of us she'll be outmaneuvered and outnumbered. The poor thing doesn't stand a chance."

She glanced at the remains of these strawberry treats, flashing a mischievous smile as a tentace brushed along his arm in order to gain his attention, withdrawing swiftly before he might've gotten the idea that she planned on stealing one of the many crumbs. "Perhaps when we've secured her nicely I could give you something special to wash that down .. your favorite flavor, too."

Lust pulsed through her veins, the sweetest of events had yet to come and while the young woman they sought to capture would surely be worth their time, the suspense regarding her punishment was nearly killing her, constantly delayed throughout his preparations although that alone was part of the fun as well, in any case he was keeping her on a rather short leash. Meanwhile they were close enough by then to separate and their soon to be victim was already on the scene.

Nothing had protected her mind and telepaths were an unknown in the memory of the mind Aegir buried himself into, lacking any mental defenses and as an invisible threat without a feeling which came along with his intrusion it would only be a matter of time until she was laid out for him.

Unsuspecting of the fourth lifeform Ania parted from her demonic companion, advanced senses tracking the girl that had been out of sight still, gradually honing in on her position while another portion of her focus was guided to the Smoke Devil himself as he was invisible and not insubstantial, observing their every move although the newcomer was fortunate that other matters were far more prevalent than keeping an eye out for yet another arrival.

By the time they surrounded Rebecca the blue skinned beauty slithered past the final tree line and into the open, silent at first unless she was noticed in which case she was forced to make haste, sporting an inhuman pace while rushing for the trophy of their encounter here. An observant glance picked up on the branch within her hands, several tentacles at the ready to grasp her makeshift weapon in case she raised it and got the angle wrong with just one appendage at her disposal before ultimately disarming her. At least that was the plan as she approached, curious as to how things played out though she hadn't doubted that it'd all happen exactly as planned.

Thu May 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Rebecca was doing some stretches as Ania stalked through the trees towards her intended target though before coming into view Rebecca had one of the branches and practicing over head strikes. The drills were repetitive and Ania knew that they were designed to be programmed into muscle memory.

So far she did not notice the azure alien and probably would not have.

Behind you!

She whirled about sharply wide eyed at what she saw. The voice in her head had not been her own though, and she knew that that thing used it to speak. She had thought that she was going to see him then but instead she was seeing another creature.

Fuck, another one. But why the warning?

“You're not Siferus, but I suppose you're my opponent this evening?”
She did not look away though as she shifted her stance all impulses to run screamed at her though this one had not proved herself yet. She was till baffled, the other one was out there but he did not need assistance to nab her before.

“You're his protege or something like that?”
She heard the buzzing noise in her head, she was wrong about that the other was telling her before an answer even came. The sounds seemed to be exclusive to her so not Aegir's protege, then Siferus'? She held her ground, at least for now ...

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu May 29, 2014 5:05 pm

“Ooh don't you dar -” but that tentacle extracted itself. Even the crumbs were off limits and he was not finished with them yet. Certainly that was worth a big punishment. Now while there had been some concerns with outside interference Slarr could have always attacked her well before the student got here.

But he didn't like being roughed up a little though this matter was more of an excuse to have her present.

He grinned as she mentioned washing down the treats knowing what she meant. Even if he would deal with her sexually with the darker locks he would still suck on those tits for that treat.

“I'll hold you to that.” Splitting up the pair were like two lioness on the hunt. One would drive their prey into the other if necessary.

He waited there invisible seeing Rebecca spin about. He had not heard anything though maybe this was some sort of warrior instinct, Slarr didn't know but he still was snot worried as the girl face Ania with little more than a stick.

Thu May 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Her arrival on the scene was met with the branch wielding beauty currently going through a routine of sorts, perhaps a warm up for whomever she sought to meet all the way out here, but unfortunately Rebecca wasn't going to be fond of the company her presence lured in.

"Lucky you, it isn't often that someone notices me before I lay my hands .. Well, my tentacles on them." An impressive display of her auditory senses earned the brunette a mildly surprised look although it was soon replaced by another lecherous smirk whereupon Ania halted in her approach, keenly exploring the precious female and her wares which would entertain the two of them today. She made no secret of ogling her concealed bosom and whatever riches were hidden beneath these shorts, but thus far it hadn't looked like they were in for a disappointment.

For the moment Ania simply remained on the spot, shifting her weight from one leg to other which, even underneath the fabric that graced her voluptuous frame, gave an idea of her alluring measurements.

"I'm afraid I do not know of whom you speak." She smiled warmly at that, the words purred soothingly although her intentions were anything but in her favor, slowly approaching once more as her claws dug into the dirt below, adapting her course ever so slightly in order to drive her straight back into Slarr. "But I'll happily put your frailty on display if you choose to resist me."

It was an amusing thought to fight a human female of all the viable and worthy opponents in the world, the clearing akin to an arena which merely lacked a larger audience, but ultimately fun and games were derived from another activity that involved her species entirely. Without further ado Ania came forth even though watching the young woman assume an admirable fighting stance was less than threatening, perhaps even cute to an extent though she'd thrust her cock past these sweet lips and press her balls to the chin of those innocent features soon enough.

But she'd find herself faced with an armada of tentacles, eight in numbers which lashed through the air swiftly and effortlessly as soon as they were within range, their reach farther than the branch in her hands as they were thrust toward her chest from varying angles. While some were intended to strike and connect with their target, another two sought to coil about her feeble armaments and disarm the petty threat.

Not only that, but in essence Ania hadn't attacked to cause harm nor pain, she simply gave the young woman a firm nudge when she struck at the center of the valley inbetween her breasts, gradually attempting to push her back toward Slarr for the sake of additional entertainment and humiliation, her excellent footwork preventing the brunette from truly making any progress as her strikes merely had to adapt to guide her back on the right track.

Thu May 29, 2014 6:02 pm

He was in. There were no mental defenses that delayed his efforts after all and even Slarr was affected though presently he could not see him he was well aware of where the Belzar was given the direction and strength of those brainwaves.

The conscious to the subconscious this was going to be entertaining at least and he watched on of course watching what occurred in the field would make no sense to Slarr since he was not affecting his mind just yet.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu May 29, 2014 7:35 pm

Well, she was more her type then Siferus anyway since she had no interest in men. Silver linings of course. She allowed for her opponent to move her, not because she was resolved to rush into that jungle again but the shift was beneficial to her as it placed the sun nearly directly behind her.

“Well, you have yourself an opponent.”

Even with the sun it was to difficult to evade all the tentacles seeing that they were approaching from various angles. Some were misjudged due in part from the sun but those were few as she is hit and knocked backwards. Tentacles move to disarm her and it looked as if the creature hadn't been playing around when an alarming thing happens. The branches becomes a katana in her grasp allowing her to cut those tentacles with a flick of her wrists.

Of course it was still a tree branch and all this had been in Ania's head and Rebecca's though the reactions had to be most puzzling to the unsuspecting Slarr watching on. It was not yet time to draw forth yet though as it did not seem as if the girl would be going anywhere to him.

Rebecca would do her best to get up to and even find that Aegir was yanking her telekinetically to assist with those movements to shrug free. The two would be reset, both aware that something was not quit right though he was careful not to over do it too much with the telekinesis.

This was like watching interactive television for the lounging telepath, but it was pay per view and Slarr got to see none of the good stuff.

Character Listing

Rebecca's Experiences

Thu May 29, 2014 7:36 pm

"Quite a courageous one, aren't w-" What the fuck was that?!

Ania recoiled in an onslaught of sweltering pain which nearly exceeded the verge of agony, an exasperated hiss ringing through the air as she was observing in equal measures of shock and fury the gaping wounds where her tentacles had been before eyeing the severed portions that rippled with motion in their detached form, blood leaking from either end of the fleshy appendages while the ones on the ground before them grew numb within mere moments and their brethren quivered in barely suppressed anguish. Her blade sliced through the unprepared limbs with ease, leaving the huntress in a mildly weakened and perplexed state of mind for she couldn't explain what had happened and how.

"Oh, you'll pay dearly for that." It took only seconds for the flow of boiling blood to grind to a halt, a natural healing process in his favor while any conscious effort on her part to regenerate might've let the blue skinned female see through the illusion, but as circumstances were she didn't have a clue that he specifically arranged for their part in his game.

In truth she suspected the aid of another entity, but lacked evidence as her focus was torn between the pain, an invisible Slarr and her vivacious opponent, testing the limits of her senses which weren't nearly on par with those of the telepath in regards to multitasking.

But perhaps the answer came in a far more alluring shape. Etolie had displayed unusual talents, an Enchantment which threatened to put her to sleep and surely she wasn't alone in possessing such notable gifts. Looking at the finely crafted katana in her grasp the idea of smuggling contraband on the island hadn't appeared to be too far fetched, especially when the girl refrained from leaving her beloved equipment behind for such an extraordinary hobby.

Either way they all could observe cause and effect in their truest form as Ania began to transmute an appendage whose length hadn't been altered by that wicked blade, growing tougher than steel in a matter of seconds whereas the upper section narrowed at the front, sharpened by her refined adaptable nature and reshaped into an actual cutting blade. She would counter the weapon with one of her own though despite the ordinary branch he gave the appearance of a threatening sword, hers had been quite real and most definitely lethal by comparison.

"Should've put your little toy down while I was still in a good mood, now you're really going to get it." She wasn't going to kill the brunette, neither allowed nor willing to stoop that low and yet she had to be disarmed, needed to be driven back into Slarr eventually as their regular hunting trip was shaping up to be quite a mess already. It would've been foolish to attack with the tentacles in their regular state and she wasn't going to be beaten by a human female of all people.

Now she came forth again, determined to strike ruthlessly with all the strength she could muster in an attempt to disarm her with force. The student might break her wrist in an attempt to hold onto her last means of defense while deflecting that blow, but such injuries could be fixed easily enough which was preferable over exposing herself to the threat at hand just one more time.

Thu May 29, 2014 9:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next