View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 9:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Monster Mash (for Vanessa) 

Post Re: Monster Mash (for Vanessa)
While Slarr and Gersham were busy fighting Birch, who had little interest in Vanessa not that she was unattractive but he had eaten and while a little snack didn't hurt he was in the habit of not eating unless he had to.

Kicking him was like, well, kicking a tree. There was a little more give as he inched back from the motion itself rather then pain. “Oh, hello there.”

He chuckled the vines on her wrists jerking her upward off of that branch high enough so he could get a look up her skirt at that thong. It was unusual and new. He had not seen anything but panties, usually white ones.

He lowers her to the branch level lifting up her skirt and looking, a hand touching it and tracing over the material and the front of her sex as well.

“What is this?” He sounded inquisitive though his touch continues. “You are not a virgin are you?”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Vanessa gritted her teeth and stared hatefully at Birch. The monster rubbed against her pussy, but at this moment she wasn't turned on. No, she was far from it right now. But she was trapped by the plant while the two monsters below fought. "Go die in hell!" She roared back at Birch. The knight wasn't going to answer if she was a virgin or not. She wasn't going to give it any satisfaction of answering its question.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Shed did not answer his question though it was no matter, he was still going to use the enzyme any way. He placed two finger in his mouth and sucked on them as a vine secured itself about his own waist so that he had better support on that tree branch as he walked forth.

He stoked her labia after pulling aside her panties with those wet fingers that had been smeared in that enzyme, those fingers sailing over the slit of her sex ready to move against her entrance, move inside her flower when a black bolt of miasma struck him and knocked him off that branch though the vine on his waist prevented him from falling all the way to the ground.

Arresting his fall in a sense Vanessa dropped from the tree, his control over he vines momentarily broken …

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:34 pm

Gersham's battle seemed resolved and as Vanessa fell her fall had been slowed by a surrounding magical force until she was on the ground both Slarr and Gersham gazing at her as Birch dropped down the rest of the way.

“She's still my target!”

But he mulled over what the Demon had said rubbing his chin.

“But I am enthralled by your idea. Hey, no cheating!”

The occasional partner of Ania or Birch

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Gersham had been rubbing Vanessa's cheek, aphrodisiac flooding into her system. He chuckled at the outburst that Slarr made just now and drew his hand back. “I'm jut having a little fun. I'm going to fuck her, your friend too since you have no interest. If she prefers your friend then I will give you a basket of strawberries, if me then you'll have to serve me for a week.”

Slarr didn't like the Demon but the allure of strawberries was strong indeed. “Deal!”

Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Vanessa had fallen from the tree and into the hands of the two opposing monsters. She shook her head in complete protest. "...And how about I bust both of your faces if you don't let go of me this instant?!" She roared. The girl swung a fist at the three-eyed monster and tried to shake herself to free herself from its hands.

Monsters:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:57 am

As her first came at Gersham there was a moment of glee on Slarr's features but Gersham realized that the blow was coming giving his third eye. He slapped the first to the side with one arm and seized hold of her face with the other.

Aphrodisiac oozed out of that touch as he drove the redhead back into a tree where upon Birch coiled vines about her arms and shoulders pinning her against it.

“That was pointless. Brave but pointless.”
He seized her skirt taring it with a sharp yank and exposing her black thong indicating to him that she had some sexual experience to be so bold. It did not matter to him, she would have more before they were through here today …

“You may take her first.”

Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Birch nodded. He did not like this, being little more than a pawn here but he realized how the two could get and knew that he could ease her suffering with his enzyme. He stepped up as Gersham moved away, a hand targeting a breast as he gave it a squeeze.

She had not answered his earlier question though it was a curtsey one that did not really matter since he used the pain numbing enzyme regardless. She still had her legs to kick with though whether she did or not did not matter to him, perhaps that was why Gersham was letting him go first, perhaps a mild dose of aphrodisiac took a little while to kick in. Perhaps by going second he assured that the drug would be at it's height.

His concern was for the sapling rather than their contest and who won and if he could make her a little more comfortable so be it.

His tongue leaned in licking slowly against her neck as his hand continued to massage that full breast in his hand. “They may hurt you … I will help with the pain,” he whispered into her ear as his tongue traced along it.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:52 pm

The girl was nearly paralyzed in this situation. She felt like a dead doll that was picked up by a pile of living twigs. She bit her tongue to avoid letting out a moan when her breasts were touched. That was her sensitive spot. At the same time, the knight tried her best to tilt her head to close the opening Birch had to lick her neck. She didn't want this! "S-stop it..." She said with a mixture of anger and fear. The knight was surrounded by three monsters. Never had she faced these odds before. Usually, she had gone against monsters one-on-one, or occasionally had a partner to help fight with her. "I... don't like this!" The girl tried her best to shield her ravishing body from the monster.

Monsters:

Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:41 am

“whether you do or no isn't going to dissuade hem any,” he hooked a thumb back in the direction of the other two. Slarr would not take her he knew but he still could torment her based on his moods. Torture was up his alley after all.

The skirt was torn, a piety but he drew some of he material up and looked at it before dropping it.

The restraining vines rippled and moved as he slowly undid each button on her shirt then reached about her pulling her ass forward at the same time a hand slipped straight over her bra clad breast.

“Unfortunately I cannot dissuade them, Sapling. I will do my best o be gentle.”
He unzipped he skirt drawing it away.

Vines flowed to her legs to restrain her as he undid those about her arms so he could draw it away. “Remove this ...” he still had not figured out bras and gave a tug up it as he waited either he would comply or lash out at him, he would soon see.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Vanessa held her head low when the monster began disassembling her clothing. Embarrassing. That's what all this was. How could this even happen to her? The girl seemed to not put up any resistance at first. The tentacles were free to strip her until only her breasts were left. All three monsters could see Vanessa's perfect body. Her round breasts curved perfectly into the rest of her body. Her hips and nice ass slightly swayed to the movement of the restraining vines. Her soft, plump thighs rubbed against one another in a shy attempt to hide her pussy from their view. "N-never..." She gritted her teeth while still looking down at the ground. "I would never comply with a monster!"

Monsters:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:28 am

Slarr's main interests laid within those strawberries and so he had been focused more on his buddy. “You better not mess this up for me!”

Gersham of course, had other interests and watched the red head, all three of his eyes regarding her as he knew that aphrodisiac would be slow acting, insidious though hi renewed contact would only hasten he arousal.

“A shame to be denied such perfect breasts … whatever shall we do?”
It was obvious that Gersham didn't see this a a problem.

Nor did Birch who simply sighed. “I do not know how to remove these.” With little choice he tore the garment from her, grasping it at the front and giving them all a view of her bounty. The scraps he was holding had been discarded and he gripped the curve of one of the large breasts in his hands rubbing it back and forth before guiding it to hi mouth, his moist tongue dancing over the spot as he ucked on it.

“There is little need of these -”
she couldn't hope to escape with all three of them there and fighting was no good though she was welcome to try as those vines peeled away from her legs and a hand gripped her thigh in an effort to part her leg giving them all a delicious view if he were not in the way of the viewing pleasures of the other though Gersham had already shifted his position to get a better view ...

Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2