View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 12:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Knotty Twins (Lacey) 

Post The Knotty Twins (Lacey)
"Ahhh~ this sunlight tastes so good!" Lucy stood in the open field with her arms outstretched to absorb as much of the sun as she could. Meanwhile, Lily was sitting on the grass, causing small white flowers to root up from the ground with the simple movement of her finger. She didn't seem to be in as good of a mood as her twin was. "Lucy... I'm hungry!" Lily complained. Lucy immediately turned around and tilted her head. "What do you mean, sister? There's plenty of sunlight for both of us." She crossed her arms and frowned. Lily got onto both of her feet and puffed her cheeks. "No~ I mean we haven't found a human to play with in a long time!" The girl placed both her hands on her hips.

Then, the two girls could hear sudden movement across the forest. Both of them looked in the direction where they sensed movement. A smile creeped up Lily's lips. "Play time?" She asked Lucy. "Play time." Lucy agreed. The two girls held their hands out to each other and interlocked their fingers. They seemed to vanish from sight immediately.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:03 pm

Post Re: The Knotty Twins (Lacey)
Lacey's lost. "Of COURSE you're lost...you don't wander through the jungle without a path, dolt." She seethes at herself; worse than being lost is the thought that Birch will likely think she's stood him up. She'd said she'd meet him in the jungle...but against all common sense and better advice, she'd gone traipsing inside. And now she has no clue where she is, or where she'd started from.

"Half a league, half a league, half a league onward..."
The Charge of the Light Brigade seems apt enough here; continuing on seems fairly pointless but she does it anyway, slipping between trees, keeping an eye out for anything that might be following, and hoping something familiar comes into view so she can tell where she is...although at the moment, EVERYTHING looks the same. "Horrible mistake, this..." The redhead sighs to herself. Maybe if she yells for Birch really loudly, he'll hear her and come get her...probably not. She's not that lucky.

Further on and finally..."Where the hell am I?!" The trees break open, leading to a huge open field. "Am...am I on the other side of the jungle?!" She has no clue, and the trees don't seem to want to give her an answer. Then again, she can't speak to trees, so for all she knows they've been laughing at her the entire afternoon, telling her she's going the wrong way and..."I'm contemplating trees laughing at me and talking to myself. And a serious lapse in judgement has landed me in the middle of God knows where, all because I couldn't sit still and wait for the person I was supposed to meet to guide me where I needed to go. Clearly I'm losing my mind!"

Exasperated, Lacey walks forward into the field a ways before simply flopping on her back in the grass and staring up at the sky. She's tired; she'd chosen an impractical outfit for this little traipse through the woods. Strappy little sandals that lace up her slender legs over her calf muscles look pretty...but they're not the best things for walking. As she lays there, a breeze blows through, ruffling up the short-ish pale blue skirt she'd decided to wear, and makes the grass tickle against her arms and neck, the clean white tanktop not offering her much protection from the teasing assault of the blades of grass.

"Well, what am I going to do about this...?"
She wonders idly, using the messenger bag she'd been carrying her assignments and supplies in as a pillow. She's a martial artist, not a survivalist; wandering through the jungle is CLEARLY not her forte. If she goes back, she might get even more lost...but staying here isn't going to get her back to her dorm or to her meeting with the tree-man.

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:14 pm

As if their supernatural senses were rewarded, a beautiful crimson-haired girl had appeared on the scene. Her face had a mixture of concern and anger. Perhaps she didn't want to be in the jungle? Either way, it looked like she wouldn't be able to do anything. The twins melted back into the picture, allowing their figures to materialize on a branch above. The two girls sat on it, staring down at the human. "Finally, a meal worth consuming~" Lily whispered to her twin. She went to leap off the tree branch, only to have her wrist held back by her twin. Lucy shook her head. "Shh.. let's see how this develops, sister." Lily lowered her head in disappointment. "You always ruin the fun, Lucy!" Lucy didn't seem to mind her twin. "Can you really attack a girl like that though? She looks so cute laying down there!" "...I just want to play with her." Lily pouted.

So, the twins had decided to formulate a plan. While Lacey was laying down, a small row of dandelions were summoned up from the ground. They formed a near irregular straight pathway leading to the tree that the twins were sitting in. It was suspicious, even, on how 'perfect' this part of nature was arranged. In fact, it was too suspicious. Other than the gentle grass bristling up against Lacey's skin, there wasn't much reason for such an oddity to appear. However, the dandelions released a pleasant scent that Lacey would not doubt be able to smell.

Lily held out her hand from the distance. She summoned the grass around Lacey and ordered them to lightly tickle her, even though the wind had temporarily died down. It had seemed like Lily didn't want to wait for Lacey to notice the dandelions. The twins interlocked fingers once more. They then melted into the tree branch they were sitting on. The twins were inside the tree themselves, waiting, and watching until the prey would appear in front of the tree. They knew that they simply couldn't leave a plain tree for the girl to approach. As a gift for what was to come, the girls allowed a small flower to blossom on the tree. The flower aged quickly, and eventually had transformed into a juicy, red apple.

Monsters:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:23 pm

"Ces sandales trois fois maudits..." Lacey murmurs in irritation to herself. She stretches her slender legs up, one at a time, and undoes the straps on her sandals while the grass tickles against her neck, her shoulders, her arms. She doesn't pay it much attention for the moment, focusing instead on getting the uncomfortable footwear off. Once her feet are free, she wiggles her toes with a sigh of relief. The tickling of the grass grows on her awareness...it's not even breezy anymore!

She sits up, wondering what's going on. Is Birch perhaps toying with her? She sits up, looking around...but she doesn't see anything in the field. Except of course for that row of dandelions leading from nearby to a tree a short ways off. Had those been there before? She can't remember...though something seems a little off about them. She puts her sandals into her bag, closing it back up, and walks barefooted over to the little row. A little breadcrumb trail? The flowers smell nice! She starts to follow the little row of yellow flowers. Maybe Birch really IS nearby! He has a thing for popping out of trees after all, so maybe...

Lacey's steps slow. Birch moves from tree to tree, it's true....but he doesn't strike her as the sort to do something like this. He embraces simplicity in most things, from what she can tell...so while he'd make a little flower path to show her the way from point A to point B, he'd also be there explaining exactly what it is. She stops, standing just beyond the longest branches of that tree, her eyes narrowing. Something's off here. This is definitely not the way these flowers should grow naturally...which means they've been made to grow this way. But...something about them, something about this whole thing...it doesn't track with what little she knows of Birch. He'd have greeted her by now, not just led her blindly along...meaning that someone else is at work here. There are other creatures with control over plants...?

She takes a small step back, just a little further out of the reach of those branches...though there's not much she can do about all the grass around her. "Whoever or whatever is there...it's been a bad week. I'd suggest you not play games with me right now." Memories of her little dance with Ortix earlier on in the week and later with Ania and Slarr dance through her mind; the creatures of this island have NOT been kind and gentle with the little redhead, and she's not eager for another encounter. It's entirely possible that there's nothing lurking behind that tree; she can't SEE anything, anyway...but she's got a bad feeling about it nonetheless and refuses to move any closer. A little paranoia can be a healthing thing...

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:30 pm

There the two entities watched, unseen by the crimson-haired girl. They saw how Lacey was rather suspicious. Well, that was okay. The twins weren't hoping to catch the girl off guard. As long as she played with them, that's all they cared about. The apple on the branch shook gently, before falling to the ground and rolling over to the girl's bare foot. A gentle breeze blew across the area. At the same time, the voice of the giggling girls could be heard. They were laughing, but the voices seemed to come from all around Lacey. As their laughing died down, a small root emerged out of the dropped apple and wrapped around Lacey's bare foot. It had a tight grip. As the root wrapped around the girl's leg, it slowly began to creep up until it reached her knee. Then, large roots emerged from behind Lacey. The roots themselves were intertwined, as if there was something hiding inside the messy ball of roots. As if to feed the girl's curiosity, the roots began to split apart. Inside were the two green twins. They had decorative vines wrapping around their body that served as their 'clothing'. But, there was something different about these monsters. They... seemed far too feminine, and not vile. The twins were hugging each other, allowing their breasts to press up against each other. Their legs were intertwined. "But... games are so fun!" Lucy protested with a smile. Lily looked at Lacey with a blush across her cheeks, and a seductive smile across her lips. She then licked her lips before sizing up their next meal. "Play with us just for a while, okay missy?"

The twins opened their hands towards Lacey, revealing a single flower in their hands. The flower released a visible gold powder that quickly spread across the area. It didn't numb the redhead at first, but instead provided an irresistible scent. By this time, the root that had grown on Lacey's calf would have crept up to wrap around her succulent thigh. Lucy cutely tilted her head. "We promise we'll treat you to something nice~"

Monsters:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:14 pm

"What's...?" The redhead drops into a fighting crouch at the sound of the apple striking the ground...then turns away from the apple, trying to pinpoint the source of those voices. "What are you...?" She asks quietly. Whatever it is, it's not far away; of that she can be certain. Something snakes around her foot, and Lacey immediately moves to slip free...too late. She looks down...the apple? What's going on?!

"Stay the hell away from me!" She hisses, looking around for whoever's speaking and laughing. She tries to pull her foot free, but it's useless; the roots have twined up over her ankle and are holding her tightly, not letting her free. She curses herself for a fool; she should have moved quicker, been less worried about what she couldn't see and focused on what she could. She stops struggling with the roots creeping up her leg; nothing she can do about that. Stay alert and fight them off, then find a way to get free...she doesn't have much hope. She hasn't managed to fight any of the monsters on this island off yet...

A feeling from behind her, something between a shift in the air currents and the sense of a presence; Lacey pivots to look as best she can, though with her trapped leg it's a difficult task. It'll be hard to fight from this angle, too...not good. A mass of roots behind her...whatever this thing is, she wishes it would leave her alone. The vines start to split, pulling away from each other and reveal...Lacey blinks. Twins? A pair of lovely girls, dressed up in vines look back at her. Well...there's something new, even for this island.

She's not all that eased by their appearance; Ania hadn't looked vile either, but that hadn't covered what she was inside. The torment is still fresh in Lacey's mind; it'll take far more than soft voices and smiles and cute appearances to calm the redhead down. "Sure, games are fun...when you're not the toy involved, maybe." She glares at the two. "I have no intention of playing with you or ANY of the creatures on this damned island! I'm not your pet and I'm not an object! Now let me GO!" She tries to pull her leg free again...only to realize with horror that while she's been distracted, the roots have crept up over her thigh, squeezing against the firm, muscular column and rendering her leg all but immobile. "Shit, Sheiße, Merde..." She hisses a few choice words...well, one choice word in a few different languages...as she tries again to pull herself free.

A faint smell...a lovely smell...drifts to her on the breeze and she looks back to see the flower in their hands. "Oh God no..." She has no clue what it is and has no desire to find out. "I don't WANT anything from you! Just let me go! Leave me alone!" She covers her nose and mouth with her hand, nearly in a panic now, fighting to stay calm. She holds her breath, hoping that the scent of whatever they're holding will pass on by and leave her be. As it is, just that brief catch of the scent makes her head tingle a little. She definitely shouldn't let any more of it into her lungs, whatever it is.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:07 am

The girls looked at the redhead with innocent smiles. "You're not a toy, silly. We're all equal here." Lily checked out her prey's body. "In fact, we'll be your fun little toys~"
"Isn't that great, missy? You get two new toys to play with!"
The twins casually closer to the girl. The twins were holding each other's hands. "So play with us lots, okay?"

The root suddenly stopped as soon as it reached up to the girl's inner thigh, and just centimeters away from the girl's womanhood. The twins could easily see the outline of root underneath her skirt. The twins were cautious of the fiery-haired girl. They knew that while Shokushu attracted many helpless girls, they also attracted girls with supernatural powers. "And we're not really monsters. We were... created to fight against monsters. So we're more humans than we are monsters." Lily pointed out, though it was clearly evident that the twins were one-hundred percent monsters. The twins walked closer to Lacey until they were close enough to embrace the redhead. Each twin forcefully grabbed one of Lacey's arms and brought it between their breasts. Lacey's arms were being warmly hugged by the twin's breasts. The sisters looked up at Lacey with lust filled eyes. Each of them held up their hands and allowed Lacey to smell the same flowery fragrance that she attempted to avoid moments ago.

The root had divided into two. The split-off root traveled to Lacey's other leg, trying to capture her other leg just as it had done to the first. Meanwhile, the first root gently prodded at Lacey's underwear. "If you don't want to play with us, then fight back~" Lucy whispered into Lacey's ear, before gently licking the rim of it. Lily and Lucy brought their legs closer to Lacey and gently rubbed their soft thighs against Lacey's. "Come now, resist if you don't want to play with us so badly." Lily said in an erotic, teasing voice. If Lacey didn't put up a resistance here, the twins were almost sure that they'd take the redhead into a world of unbelievable pleasure. Well, even if Lacey did resist she would still end up in the same situation. Though... what would she choose?

Monsters:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:53 am

Lacey snorts derisively at their statements, but doesn't waste air on further response; she doesn't want to breathe in that scent. She has no clue what it might do to her, but that tingling rush in her head isn't a good sign and she's not eager to see what happens if she breathes in more.

The root creeps up her toned thigh, and she sure it's going to slip under the white cotton bikini briefs under her skirt...but it stops short. Instead it spits and starts to bind her other leg. Damn it all...she thinks in quiet desperation; there's not a whole lot she can do from her position already, and binding BOTH her legs takes away even more of her options. Still...maybe not ALL of them. A look over her shoulder tells her that the twins are coming closer...they don't look much bigger than she is. Maybe...

Again, she doesn't waste her air; her lungs are starting to ache, but she's gone longer than this without breathing during her morning swims, and she's not even moving right now. She can hold for a bit longer. Closer the twins come, step by step. She urges them silently. Just one of them will be enough...if she can just get one...she fights back a growl as one of the roots begins to prod at her through her panties, forcing herself not to shy away; save her breath and her energy for when she needs it.

Distracted by the root, she doesn't realize the twins are there until her arms are grabbed and pressed between their breasts. Damn...it's fine, I can still make this work. She closes her eyes and relaxes her body just a bit, as though she's giving in to their advances, listening to their whispered words...then she pulls her arms towards herself, yanking the twins off balance. Twisting her arms free, she thrusts an elbow into the stomach of the twin on her left, pushing her away while wrapping an arm around the neck of the one to her right. From there, she twists at the hips to drag the monster further off-balance still, and puts her in a sleeper hold, using her left arm for leverage.

The redhead glares at the other twin and speaks only sparingly, very quietly, as she tries to hold on to as much air as possible. "Let me go, or her neck snaps." She holds her breath again...but how long can she keep this up? She hopes to be free before she finds her limit. Already her lungs are burning for air; it's a fight not to breathe in more of that scent, but she can't afford to. Not if she wants to get out of this. She just prays the twins don't have anything else up their sleeves...and that they care more about each other than about raping her.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:28 pm

Oh, how close the twins were to seducing the girl without a fight. However, in the flash of an eye the redhead had put up a fight by pushing Lucy away and capturing Lily. Lily reached up with her hands, attempting to break the binding on her neck. Lucy had been pushed away, and slowly stood up. She let out a sigh and looked up at the situation at hand. Lucy wasn't smiling for once. She didn't like being separated by her twin. The simple fact that the two had been separated had fueled her more so. The flowery scent still lingered in the area. Lacey wouldn't be able to resist for long. Soon enough, her body would go numb. Her strength would weaken. "...I don't think you understand." The green-skinned girl took a step towards Lacey. "We are plants. Snapping our neck would do nothing." Suddenly, roots began to grow from Lily's fingertips. They wrapped around the redhead's waist. Then, Lily's entire body appeared to melt into the ground.

The sister had been brought up from the ground, and the twins were reunited once more. "We were going to let you have your way with us too, such a shame..." Lily wagged her finger at Lacey. "We offered you our bodies and sold ourselves as toys. But, I think we changed our mind." Lily snapped her fingers, and the roots continued to grow on Lacey. By now, both of her legs were encased by the plant. The root around her waist curled underneath the girl's shirt. It ventured between the redhead's breasts and found its home by forcing itself into the girl's mouth. The roots themselves seemed smooth and elastic. In fact, the roots had tasted like strawberries. Its deceptively soft texture allowed the tentacle to explore the girl's mouth. It lightly rubbed against the girl's tongue to allow her to taste its goodness.

The twins both blushed and giggled as they watched their prey from a sizable distance. "How does it feel to be watched by two other girls?" Lily teased. "Embarrassing, isn't it? And you're making such a cute face too ♥" More roots emerged off like branches to conceal Lacey's entire body. They hugged every curve the girl had. Her breasts and ass now had tentacles tainting the redhead with the scent of strawberries. The twins refused to rip off the girl's clothing. Lacey would have to strip herself, but that was for a later time. Meanwhile, the twins had summoned forth a large white flower. As it emerged, a rich, orange substance appeared to be inside of it. It was honey.

Monsters:

Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:11 am

Lacey's grip tightens in a flash as Lily tries to pull her arm away, giving a threatening glance down but remaining silent to hold her breath. She needs air, though; she's not a pearl diver and can't hold out forever. Her lungs burn horridly and she has to bite her lip to keep from inhaling. The redhead's eyes go wide as the freed twin, Lucy, raises a hand, vines writhing out of her fingers to twine about Lacey's slim waist, tightening and giving the twins another hold over the martial artist.

"Wha...what the hell?!"
Lucy cries out as Lily slips free from her hold, literally melting out of her grip. Without thinking and purely by instinct, the redhead takes in a much-needed breath...and groans softly as she realizes her mistake. That tingle in her head returns with a vengeance, spreading throughout her whole body now, making her feel slow and unresponsive. "Merde..." she curses, shivering a little as that tingle runs up and down her spine.

She looks over, watching the newly freed twin rise from the ground next to her sister. "I didn't WANT my way with you! I want you to GO away! I want to be FREE, dammit!" She yells "Mmnh..." She shudders again as those tingling feelings course through her again, kind of pleasant even as they make her body slow to respond. NO! We are NOT giving in to this! She thinks to her body...which doesn't listen, as usual. She can feel a different kind of tingle starting up in the core of her being as a root-like tendril marches its way up her body, under her shirt, slipping between her perky breasts before shoving itself into her mouth. "Mmmph!?" She exclaims. It tastes like...strawberries. Fantastic. She takes a second to wonder about this island and why she encounters so much fruit-related trouble...

Her pondering is cut short, however, as more vines and roots branch off from the ones already on her body, hugging the slender curves of her athletic frame and exploring her. She glares at the twins in response to their taunting. "Mmmph!" She tries desperately to tell them to stop as those tendrils squeeze and grip her. They're actually kind of...soft? How odd...and the scent of strawberries is all over her now, mixed in with that flowery fragrance that gives her such a rush. She tries to bite down on the tendril that starts to wiggle around in her mouth, exploring and rubbing itself against her tongue, determined to show defiance to the last.

The redhead's attention is grabbed by the massive white flower that suddenly blooms out of nowhere, filling rapidly with...is that honey? She blinks at this odd turn of events. Why in the world would it be filled with honey...doesn't matter. What matters is getting free...she struggles against the vines and roots as they caress her body through her clothing, vowing quietly that, if she manages to get out of this, she's going to snap BOTH of their necks JUST to put their claims to the test...if she can still walk that is. Were the vines holding her to withdraw, Lacey's fairly certain her tingling legs wouldn't be able to hold her up very well...

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:12 pm

The twins tilted their head, clearly confused by the girl's reproach. "You say you want to be free... but your face is making such a dirty expression..." Lucy played an index finger on her lips as if she was pondering what Lacey was talking about. When the redhead decided to bite onto the root, the root actually broke. However, the lone root released a gush of strawberry-like juices to fill her mouth. The remaining root forced its way back into her mouth where she had bit it off. "Hmmm~ why don't you just stay with us forever, missy? We'll treat you lots." Lily licked her lips while looking excitedly at Lacey. Lily had already begun fingering herself, getting off of the entrapped girl. She rubbed her outer folds as she examined Lacey's entire body. Lucy had begun to play with her own breasts in excitement. "You're making us quite excited, missy. Are you excited? Are you?" Lily asked lustfully.

Then, it had all stopped. The tentacle roots were withdrawn, and Lacey was left freely. "Strip." Lily demanded. "Strip and come towards us." She spoke in a dominating, erotic tone. To make sure that Lacey wouldn't run, the roots surrounding her slapped the ground in their display of power. They were willing to beat the girl into submission if she were to go anywhere but towards the twins. Though none of that mattered, as the taste of the strawberries, mixed with the overwhelmingly flowery scent, would cause Lacey to calm down. The flowery scent wasn't meant to turn the girl on, but instead get rid of any sort of fear she had for the monsters. At this point, the twins would seem harmless to the girl... and inviting, actually. The twin's nipples were hard, and their curvy bodies were willing to accept a new toy.

The sisters stood next to each other and opened their eyes with a condescending smile. They wanted the redhead to accept their 'embrace'. "Hug us, so the real fun can begin ♥"

Monsters:

Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:32 pm

The redhead blinks in surprise as the vine in her mouth snaps open, her teeth easily ripping through it. That's not the norm...nor is the strawberry-flavored goo that gushes out into her mouth. What the hell ARE these things?! Her eyes flicker over to the twins who are...currently touching themselves. Getting off watching her as the freshly-bitten tendril pushes itself back into her mouth, gushing more of that stuff into her mouth. She growls at them...but her heart isn't really in it anymore. Something's off...her fear's gone, for one thing, but worse by far is the loss of the fury that came with it, the desire to oppose the things that had caused her torment and agony...she can't think straight. Tentatively, her tongue moves against the root thrusting into her mouth.

She snaps at herself to stop that...but why? It tastes good...doesn't feel bad, either. It's not being rough with her...even though she bit it...maybe she should apologize. We are NOT apologizing, and don't you EVEN think about it! She's definitely of two minds about this; her body wants very much to enjoy things, while her mind is far less keen on the idea, not really trusting them. Just because they're not being rough yet doesn't mean they'll be gentle if she gives in. She blushes as she realizes that the fact that they'll be having their way with her only registers belatedly. What is WRONG with her?

Attention returns to her body as she realizes she's begun to move with the roots and vines caressing her, arching her slender frame to their embrace. Why is she doing this? It feels good, but...maybe she shouldn't just be giving in like..."Mmmhn!" She whimpers a little after a sweet stroke against her breasts, the tendrils dancing against her sides making her squirm a little, even as more of them squeeze and massage her legs. It really doesn't feel so bad, does it...? Don't give in! She begs herself. She doesn't want this...and she has to go find Birch! It's important to find him! But...it feels so nice...and everything smells so sweet...

"Mmmh...Wh..what...?" The redhead blinks in confusion as all of a sudden, the teasing roots and tendrils slip away from her body, leaving her tingly and wobbly, heated up and ready for more while at the same time praying that no more comes. Her mind spirals in conflict with itself while her body aches to be touched further, thoughts of fighting gone in favor of hopes of gentle touches and caresses, kisses and licks and...Please no! Not again! She wails in her thoughts. You know you enjoy it...

Enjoy it? She does...doesn't she? She doesn't want to enjoy it...but she does anyway...Lacey blinks over at the twins. Gorgeous and luscious, already touching themselves...if she goes over to them, will they touch her, too? They look so soft...they'd FELT soft, pressed up against her like that, before she'd pushed them away...she really should apologize...no, don't apologize, they're monsters! Maybe a little apology...NO!

She shivers a little at the tone in Lily's voice, as much as she does at the tendrils slapping the ground in every direction. Maybe they'd spank her if she went over there instead...but the twins look so soft and warm! Maybe THEY'LL spank her, AND she can have that soft warmth and...her fingers start to unbutton her blouse, exposing her own soft, creamy skin and the white bra she wears beneath. It slips from her strong, slender shoulders, her taut upper body soon in plain view as her bra joins the blouse. Her eyes on the twins, watching as they touch themselves while staring at her.

Another little thrill pulses through her, and the redhead unzips her skirt pushing it down to join the growing pile of clothing. She stands nude now, save for her white cotton panties, damp between her legs from the stimulation and excitement. Just a little more and she can be with them...that's a good thing, isn't it? Lacey hooks her thumbs under the elastic band of her panties, and wiggles out of them, pushing them down her strong legs and stepping out of them, finally free of her clothes. She bites her bottom lip indecisively as her mind continues to war with itself, though the side begging her to stop is losing terrifically...

Lacey walks slowly towards the twins, a little bit of extra sway in her hips as she makes her way there, rolling them a little with each step; she may not be curvaceous as some, but the curves she does have, she can employ with devastating effect, if she so chooses. Her tight, fit little body moves with a liquid grace as she makes her way towards the gorgeous twin girls --MONSTERS!-- before stopping in front of them. A hand reaches up, hesitant...then out to touch Lily's neck gently, where she'd held her before...where she'd threatened to break her neck...DO IT NOW! DO IT AND ESCAPE! Her mind urges desperately...but is that what she really wants?

"I'm sorry...about before..." She murmurs softly, leaning close and kissing the lovely flower-girl's neck tenderly. Her other hand touches Lucy where she'd been elbowed by the little redhead, on her stomach. "That was...rude of me." She purrs quietly before sinking slowly to her knees and kissing the second twin's tummy, just as gently and tenderly as she had the first's neck.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:21 pm

The twins felt so good that the more aroused Lacey felt, the more heated they became. "I can't wait to make her cum... I'm sure we'll get lots of nutrients from her womanly juices." Lily said in uncontrollable anticipation to her sister. Lucy herself was focused entirely on Lacey. She noticed that as the redhead looked at the roots, she didn't look at them in fear. There was a small sparkle the monster caught in their captive's eyes. "Ohhh~" Lucy hums as she gets a brilliant idea.

The twins loved the sight. Seeing the girl strip for them and making her way over in such a sexy pose really had the plant girls going. They were surprised when Lacey reached out to Lily. In fact, Lily had almost 'melted' back into the ground for a second when she felt a fraction of hostility from the redhead. Then, a gentle kisses against Lily's neck made her squeal. "What a good toy~" She chuckled, reaching her hands to grab onto Lacey's firm ass. She gives it a few shakes with her hands before sneaking a finger into her wet pussy. Then from her finger grew a root. The root reached inside of her, coiling around in a circular motion to assure that there wasn't one part of Lacey's inner walls that weren't touched against the roots. The had grown slowly to tease the girl. "It was rude of you! Very, very rude." "Naughty even!" Lucy proclaimed when the redhead kissed her stomach. "Sister, should we let her off the hook?" Lily asked. An evil smile appeared across Lucy's lips. "No... she must be punished before she can taste true pleasure."

Roots emerged from the ground, violently lashing out at the ground and anything in the air. "Bend over for a little spankie!" Lucy commanded. The roots lashed at Lacey's cute ass. The roots began their seemingly endless barrage to leave a permanent mark on the redhead. Meanwhile, Lily's roots were still slowly growing inside of the girl. "Bend over more! Bend over and suck my breasts!" Lily stuck her tongue out and forced her breasts into Lacey's mouth. Her pillow soft breasts were complimented by her equally hard nipples.

Lucy sat on top of the leave of the overgrown flower. The honey was still inside of the plant. She spread her legs to show off her luscious thighs. The monster-girl then began to finger herself while shoving a finger inside of her mouth. She coated the finger in her wet, flowery saliva as her eyes examined Lacey and Lily together.

Monsters:

Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:07 am

"Mmmhnn!" Lily's hand against her ass, followed by a finger pushing its way into her moistened sex...it feels nice! Why had she fought this? Because they're monsters out to rape you! That portion of her mind still pleads for a return to sanity, or the closest thing the little redhead has to it these days. "Ohhhh, God..." Lacey whimpers softly as she can feel one of those roots filling her inside, pressing against her lust-soaked walls. She squeezes against the roots, against Lily's finger, rolling her hips slowly...

And just in time for another of the roots to grow from the ground and strike across her ass with a loud THWACK "AHhhhhhmmm!" She cries out, pain and pleasure colliding with each of the strikes; she has no doubt that they'll be leaving red marks over her ass. She loves the thought, though...Her lips press eagerly against Lily's breasts, one of her arms going around the flower-girl's hips, holding her soft, warm frame close to Lacey's own. Her tongue flicks Lily's peaks obediently, lips tugging at them sweetly while she breathes in the monster's scent. It's so lovely...how sad it's taken the little martial artist THIS long to realize it. Still...she can always make up for lost time...

Offering her ass out to the spanking tendrils, her sex still clenching and squeezing over the roots within her, Lacey's free hand touches Lily's tummy...then drifts slowly south. She gets a wicked smile of her own as her fingertips slip down over the flower-girl's hips, down further...she traces the outer lips of Lily's sex for a second, giggling at the thought of teasing a flower-monster's flower, even as her middle finger strokes gently up and down the slit. She tugs gently on Lily's breasts with her teeth now, alternating between one and the other while she works to please the creature. Finally, after parting her netherlips, Lacey slips her own middle finger into Lily's cunny, stroking her thumb over the flower girl's clit.

A gaze over to the flower reveals Lucy sitting on that honey-filled flower, touching herself and sucking gently on a finger...so beautiful...Lacey's green eyes invite the twin to come and play, too, rather than just sitting by herself...but they'd had a point earlier; it IS kind of sexy to be watched...

Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:27 pm

The roots crackled and whipped through the area, punishing the bad girl for defying the twins. Red streak marks stood out from Lacey's pale complexion. At the same time, Lily arched her back to shove more of her breasts into Lacey. The redhead would be able to taste the goodness of Lily's womanly breasts. "Suck hard enough and you may just get some honey~" She chuckled. This was the truth, but Lily wouldn't allow Lacey to suck long enough to taste the honey... just yet. The plant-girl smiles as the fiery girl was soon tamed. Lacey's erotic look made Lily consider keeping the redhead forever. The girl would be able to spend the rest of her life inside the giant white flower with the twins... She would be able to get drunk off of the pleasure the twins provided, as well as the honey that came with it. The very possessive thought seemed to turn Lily on even more. As the human's fingers entered inside of her, she squeezed her inside walls to wrap around Lacey's fingers. It was as if the plant-girl's pussy was hungrily sucking on Lacey's fingers. "You're quite bold now, aren't you?" She giggled.

As the girls continue in their love-making session, the whipping from the roots gradually lessen. However, the stinging sensation would still remain across the redhead's entire ass. "I think the girl has amended for her wrongdoings, sister!" Lucy was busy fingering herself. She arched her back and climaxed hard at the sight of the two girls in front of her. "Lovely... Now the real fun can begin." Lucy licked her lips. Lily guided Lacey towards the giant white flower. However, instead of dumping the girl immediately inside of the honey filled plant, Lily seated her on one of the giant leaves. The leaf seemed to serve as an excellent sitting spot. The sisters stood in front of the redhead with naughty faces. They both licked their index fingers and stretched out their arms to finger the girl's mouth. They rolled their fingers around in the redhead's mouth. "We sure hope you're horny..." "Because we sure are~" The girls pulled apart Lacey's legs so that her pussy could be seen. The twins joined Lacey on the leaf. Each twin had straddled one of Lacey's legs between their own. "Tell us, missy! Tell us that you want to stay with us forever!" Lily giggled. The sisters lowered their legs until their warm pussies pressed up against each of Lacey's thighs. The plant-girl's warm folds lightly began to rub against Lacey. Both Lily and Lucy had begun to grind their tight, soaking pussies against Lacey's legs. They skillfully rocked their hips in alternating motions. As Lily slid her pussy forward at Lacey, Lucy slid her pussy away from the redhead. Lucy leaned in close to lock her lips with Lacey. Her warm, soft lips provided a soothing sensation for Lacey.

Lucy made out with the redhead. Their tongues clashed and collided. Then, Lacey would be able to taste it. Out of Lucy's wet tongue emerged a bit of sweet honey. The substance would transform Lacey's mouth into a hole of hot pleasure. Lucy continued to feed their prey the honey. She wouldn't stop making out with Lacey either. Lily found herself running her tongue up and down against the redhead's nipples. Her tongue, too, leaked out a bit of honey that covered the prey. While Lacey was occupied with those sensations, roots emerged up from the ground and twisted into a knot. There, it forced its way into Lacey's womanhood. The twisted root drove into her pussy and had begun to thrust in and out.

But this was only the beginning. At the same time, another small root prodded at Lacey's back door. "Your soul, heart, and body belong to us now ♥"

Monsters:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next