View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Slimer's Sultry Siren (Illianna) 

Post Slimer's Sultry Siren (Illianna)
The demon sighed contentedly. His tryst had ended the way most of them tended to, a lovely maiden impaled on his cock as the pass out in orgasmic bliss. This had been different and unusual from start to finish. Normally, his hunts on the island were for prey, ladies who caught his attentions and he acted on lust driven impulse. This girl was simply a mystery though. She was a beauty filled with magic. Not magic in the traditional sense mind you, but a magically aura of livelihood and sexual mastery the likes of which he had never had the absolute pleasure of encountering before. Why was she out here, and what was her game? The demon pondered the question.

He replayed the encounter in his mind, from finding the naked beauty bathing and then sunbathing. She obviously was not deterred by his appearance, and addressed him almost immediately as master. Was she simply an older student? Was she a frequent favorite of the island special guests? The demon couldn't piece it together and she remained a conundrum that his mind toiled to solve.

His vivid replay of the encounter continued up until she was riding him facing away, a most powerful orgasm filling her tight sex when she screamed to the heavens and she passed out. He had laid there catching his breath, his cock still buried deeply inside he, her silky hair flowing over his muscular chest. After a while he slipped his slowly softening cock from the warm embrace of her chalice, juices dripping down their thighs, and pulled her close to him in the delightfully hot afternoon air.

She snuggled against the demon an afterglow making her face cherub-like. He knew from past experiences his prey tended to have many erotic dreams as the chemicals he filled them with tended to keep their minds on a one track course even long after their bodies endurance had expired.

Lying their in the warm air, the sound of the nearby waterfall churning and rumbling, he knew this island was truly paradise for some. As he lay their she rolled and nuzzled against his wide chest, he stroked her hair softly as she slumbered. He hadn't moved too much other than getting comfortable against his tail and the moss covered rock, almost as if afraid he would stir and awaken from the most delightful dream.

His mind raced and he wondered. Like all things though, he knew his patience would reward him with understanding or more blissful delights. In the end, should he learn nothing he might be a little disappointed, but he decided more experiences like this mornings would be more than worth the lingering mystery.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:31 pm

Post Re: Slimer's Sultry Siren (Illianna)
the blackened haze of blissful sleep gradually receded, like the dawning of a new day. Visions of remembered ecstasy pooling her in her loins, small sighs of pleasure escaping her as the last vestiges of dreamland made their appearance. Drawing her into its soft folds for the last dream before she awakens.

~~~~~ Illianna Dream sequence ~~~~ A DREAM IS A WISH THE HEART MAKES ~~~(caps denotes singing)
FOGGY LIKE THE HARBOR THAT CALLS TO DWELLERS OF THE SEA.
I HAVE FOUND MY MASTER AND MY MASTER HAS FOUND ME.
the world that once was fog pulls away and the oasis in all its splendor appears.
ONCE A LONELY SOUL, MISTREATED & MISUNDERSTOOD.
NO ONE ELSE COULD SEE - THAT FOR ME THE PAIN IS GOOD.
flashes of the past blurr into one another, hiding her gifts, hiding her passion. and finally sensing a new master
FINALLY MY MASTER MAY LAY CLAIM TO ME
MY WHOLE LIFE I'VE DREAMED OF THIS.
as if on fast forward the journey to the oasis and the world turns to shades of peach and pink as she senses slimer
SO MY MASTER SAY THAT IT SHALL BE
PLEASE FILL MY SOUL WITH BLISS

"Master, I feel your presence. do you often visit the land of dreams?"

Illianna takes control of her dream and they are suddenly in her childhood home, a small 8 bedroom house crowded with the shadows of other people's lives. quiet yet bustling with activity, she leads him to her sanctuary, the largest room, hot pink and sunset orange- the colors of happiness. this room is effeminate, spunky, retro and classic. echoing all the quirks she shows to the world. in the middle of the room is a canopy bed, made up in satin and red. a darker, sexier, more mysterious visage dwells behind the sheer curtains. behind the curtains is a place where she can be herself, and the act of inviting someone into her most private sanctuary scares the hell out of her but she knows this is the only way to let her new master see her as she wants to be seen. suddenly the small canopy bed blooms into a California King. she slithers onto the bed in a 'come hither to your pleasurable release'

two boxes appear one is small ornate and has a rose etched on the lid, the other could be from a pirates treasure from long ago.

"each of these boxes represent a part of me my heart and body - it is up to you to choose how much of me you wish to posses. your choices are in front of you choose wisely "

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:26 pm
Profile YIM

As he sat pondering, his Siren nestled against his warm muscular form, he felt himself drifting. Assuming he had fallen asleep things were cloudy and grey, a miasma lacking of color. As he looked about things shifted in a giant disorientating shift and he appeared before his most recent lover.

He found himself inside a room, a canopied bed and now a king size bed. The shift was instantaneous and dramatic. I did not come here pet. I believe you pulled me here.

She spoke and two boxes appeared in the air from nothing. He was being tested he knew, but for what was the question.

You can always possess a body, but the heart is a tricky and complicated thing. A heart can be held but its passions can change, its interests, even its loyalties. Possessing someones heart can only lead to heartache when one is as long lived as I. I would possess both, yet foregoing that option, I would choose something capable of being possessed, the body.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:12 am

smiling radiantly Illianna opened the small box revealing 2 keys, she shut the ornate box gingerly, and locked it. she then opened the pirates chest revealing a velvet lined box with an indent in the exact shape of the rose etched box and placed it inside the treasure chest. smiling like an angel she closed that lid as well locking the rose box inside as the key left the lock the chest disappeared - and in its place two lengths of chains appeared. a delicate and fine silver wisp of jewelery which she took up and fashioned into two silver earrings

"you may choose a token to keep with you for as long as you wish our bond to continue" she said wistfully, her gift allowing him to manifest the silver chain in his palm.
"i made a mistake once hiding myself from a master, it drove us apart because i never gave him the chance to choose- i cannot make your token real but should you ever wish me to leave and never return simply tell me to ~take my silver and go~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~the dream began to slip as the effort of pulling and keeping her master in her mind. it was not something she could truly control yet. only after being dominated could she truly let go and release her mind to its full capability - and she was rusty to say the least.
~~ she needed the physical release, craved it, survived on it. she was designed to serve the needs of others, trained for it. lusted after it. and would do anything to please her master.
~~ she was new to Shokushu but she had applied knowing her master would find her here and only here. her senses clamoring and demanding she apply here and only here.
~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
as her dream slipped and the evenings rays began to fade the sun still hovering above the horizon her eyes began to open her eyes, her head ached a little a small twinge finding its way to her neck and she shook her head to let it pass, stretching lithely against the warmth of her masters chest she watched his eyes uncloud as he came to , clenching his palm.

the sighed with content knowing she had given herself to a wise master indeed.

" my master? would you like to continue into the night? or would you send me away to return again another day of your choosing? i am rested as are you - it is my best talent - to replenish the body as i share a dream"

Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:10 am
Profile YIM

The dream seemed so vivid, yet alien at the same time. He watched as she opened the offered chests and she rewarded him with a silver chain, and she also explained should he wish to be rid of her, to simply tell her to take her silver and go. As he slumbered the demon wondered why anyone would ever tell such a magnificent creature to go?

As he awoke from the dream state he found her nestled against his naked warm flesh. She apparently had awoken as well as asked if he wished to continue or if he would summon her another night to please himself. She mentioned her ability to recover when sharing dreams and in fact he felt as refreshed as she looked.

Illianna you are truly full of pleasant surprises my pet, perhaps we can see how refreshed you truly are. Show your master how capable you truly are... he says stroking her soft hair.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:39 am

a soft smile played upon her lips as she pondered her next move, she could feel her rosy buds tightening under her masters gentle caress of her silken locks. stretching her muscles with liquid like fluidity she changed position to face him, eyes timidly lowered both hands grasping the far from flacid member and gently stroking. teasing the flesh with her soft ministrations. gently squeezing the rigid member Illianna stroked herself with it from the hooded pearl of her flower, past the dewy opening to the rounded cheeks of her buttox and back to her now slippery opening

her breath coming in short panting gasps as her juices began to flow coating them both in her warm slippery nectar. unable to resist the call of passion she seats herself on the lubricated pulsing manhood. her insides already quivering unleashing a new wave of moisture.
nearly losing herself in the sensation she rolls her hips in the most primal of dances, seducing her master with the rhythm, squeezing him tightly in her chalice with every stroke.

peeking up to meet his eyes with a breathy voice she inquires.
"master please tell me what i may do that would please you most.."

eyes hooded, cheeks rosy, and mouth in a perfect relaxed O she with some difficulty unsheaths her master and awaits his command.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:19 pm
Profile YIM

Slimer wonders what his sexy siren was capable of and she showed him that left to her own devices, her allure and sexual artistry was primal and amazing. As she grabs his stiff member, she almost rides the beast, not inserting inside her warm flesh, but simply coating it and herself as she glides her lithe form from tip to base. He can feel the warm wet flesh and perfect ass cradling his manhood, lubrication beginning, and lost to words he can only breath deeply and groan from her ministrations.

It wasn't long before she took him inside her folds and rolled her hips, making sure her constricting depths hugged and squeezed every inch, stretching his phallus in each direction, her smooth wet depth rubbing against the head.

With her departure he felt bereft, as if left by a great friend. Then, she asks what would please him most. A sensual servant till the end. How does anyone answer that question?

My petite Illianna how can I answer my pet when I desire you completely. I desire to fuck you until the stars burn out of the nighttime sky. I want to feel every inch of your body, with my hands, my mouth, my tentacles, and my cock. I want to reach unimaginable peaks of pleasure with you. I want to explore every orifice of your body deeply and thoroughly, your lovely mouth, your tight sex, even your beautiful ass. I want to take you over and over again, slow, fast, hard and gently. The demon begins saying, hands reaching out taking her slender breasts into his palms completely as his thumbs caress her nipples.

I want to make your existence one of absolute bliss. Pleasure tempered only with exquisite pain, sensations to be felt. I want you to feel my special chemicals. I want you to feel my seed filling your womb, throat and bowels as your needs will only grow stronger. I want to cover you in my sensation enhancing slime from your glorious hair down to your toes. I want the agony of build up and the bliss of release. I want to give us both experiences that with last a lifetime. Memories of pleasure, memories of pain, memories to take with us to the grave.

The night is yet young, for now what I desire most is for you to turn around and bring that lovely backside over here and sit on my face. Then I want you to please your master with that heavenly mouth of yours, and when I'm ready for more, I'll take my pleasures from you as I need to my pet. If my Illianna desires something, her master expects her to voice her wants, or you will have failed your master completely. You may not get what you ask for, but in time I will give you it all.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:44 pm

His words make her heart and body quake with desire. never before had a master chosen to posses her so completely. The feeling of euphoria nearly over came her as her master made promises of continued pleasure and sweet release. Knowing things could only get better she makes the decision to forever obey, her master and her heart, he had proven wise, kind, and masterful in his attentions- all that which she craved.

With no thought or preamble she did as she was bid. happy indeed that her senses had told her the previous night to prepare herself in every way.
Her succulent wet sex presented as bidden she lowered her mouth to her masters burgeoning manhood. Her pulse racing and chest heaving, she lowered her mouth to touch the tip. He smelled of her, the sent of her on him was intoxicating, her own way of laying claim to her master. As she took him deeply into her mouth she reached between her legs and gently mimicked the tentacles earlier journey squeezing first one thigh then the other passing over her slick womanhood with a pianist's grace lingering a fraction of a moment over her ass, before delving into her honey pot momentarily to spread her juices over herself.

lifting her head from his deliciously stiff member she implores
"master please take me, fill me ever so completely as only you can. I have made myself ready to receive you in all ways."

Her request made, her hand snakes up to her breast pinching a rosy bud and then squeezed - returning diligently to pleasuring her master with her mouth.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:26 pm
Profile YIM

The demon smiled as his new pet complied as instructed. Her soft thighs straddled his head, firm calves pressed against his point ears. Her supple mouth closes over his cock, warm and wet, a true piece of heaven. His eyes though could only take in the bounty directly before them.

As her mouth works his lower half, he is treated to an up close and personal show. Her slender hand slides over his muscle bound chest, slipping between their warm pressing bodies and dives between her thighs. Fingers appear from below her and begin to obstruct his view momentarily of her treasures. Soon though he is treated to a close up of those delicate finger beginning to mimic the delights his tentacles had given her just the night before. Her fingers slide over her lips, and dive into her sweet pot. Spreading her juices, she begs him to fill her.

The demon smiles at the delights before him. Fill her he would, yet he wanted to taste her thoroughly before he samples her in other ways. He neck leans his head forward, and his tongue darts free of its dark confines. The muscles flickers forth starting where her lips meet it dashes against her clit. Quick, rapid strikes with that organ, his tongue flickers over her pearl, a taste of her delighting his taste buds. Her warm scent fills his nostrils as he delights in an orgasm of sensory delights.

Slowly, his tongue dances in firm strokes over her magic button, beginning to drag upwards stopping where her lower lips do. It after a good few minutes that the trip includes slight detours as his tongue stops sliding over the opening to her womanhood and begins to dive insides her tight opening. Juices coat his tongue as he continues his delightful feast.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:40 pm

The touch of his tongue sent shivers down her spine; wet, thick and hot it stroked and teased. her insides shook with rapture, her skin beaded with sweat as she tried to focus on pleasing her master. Each delving thrust of his tongue into her sweet flower was met with a spasm stronger than the last, the stronger her body reacted to her master the deeper she took him, untill his entire length was enclosed in the moist cavern of her mouth.

her eyes rolling with pleasure she moaned around his twitching member.

Lifting her head momentarily she gasped, pleading with her master to fill her

"Please master fill me- take me to the heights of bliss"

closing her eyes she let the waves wash over her, her delicate form rosy with lust, she arced her back allowing a deeper penetration of her sweet wet pulsing chalice. her toes curling in anticipation of her masters next move

Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:12 am
Profile YIM

His cock completely engulfed in her delicious mouth the demon keeps sliding that tongue over her slit, finally plunging it into her warm core. He delights in the taste of her womanhood, dancing the slippery tongue over her inner walls coaxing some her juices free for him to drink greedily.

As her mouth pops free of his shaft, the warm air of the afternoon drifts over his saliva covered shaft. In the new position he can slip even deeper inside her pussy, his tongue licking over and over as far as it can reach. From under her thighs he an hear her pleading for him to fill her, to bring her to the heights of bliss she had been promised. Not one to disappoint, he grabs her slim waste with his large clawed hands and lifts her easily straight above his head, his tongue slipping free of her juicy folds.

In an act of strength and flexibility, he uses his tail to leverage himself into a seated position, her body still held aloft. Bringing her down in front of him, he aligns his large cock at the opening he has been pleasuring with his tongue. As his tip feels her wet tight opening, he slowly lower her weight back to her knees, and he can feel her warm opening stretch, grabbing him tightly as he tries to slip inside her. After a moment he is able to slip inside the tight hole as it stretches to accept the tip of his girth.

Releasing her hips, his hands slip around her body, letting gravity and his sexy siren decide how fast she is impaled on his rod. He can feel her lovely silky hair between his muscular chest and her tender back. Those chiseled arms wrap around her, one hand seeking her left breast, while the other slides over her stomach on its way between her legs. Diving down to where they are freshly enjoined, his finger begin rubbing over her lower lips as they part for his cock. Fingertips dancing, he begin to focus on her clit, rubbing softly and slowly. As she sinks onto him he slowly rubs faster and faster.

His mouth seeks her tender neck as she sits on his lap in front of him. The feel of slim lips kissing her tender flesh joins the other fresh feelings assaulting her sensuous body. As he kisses lightly, his lips intermittently part, allowing his tongue to flicker out and lick the sensitive flesh in the midst of those tender kisses.

Illianna you are so tight, I love being inside you pet. Please your master, ride my cock like I know you can. Show your master how much you want more. The breath is hot and whispered harshly into her ear, just before it closes around her lobe, sharp teeth and soft lips nibbling on her ear.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7278

Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]