View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Setting Out (Sapphire and Acrylius) 

Post Re: Setting Out (Sapphire and Acrylius)
sapphire curses and grabs her cloths and dress fast seeing the look on her face she guessed hes a monster and staff.¨please dont report us.¨(sapphire knows about monsters disquiseing themselves due tn her master aegir)

Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Acrylius chuckles a little, at Stephanie’s surprise. He remembered her and Lily well, two beautiful girls who took his cock well. He wasn’t a brute as his body build would imply, but he was kind, a little rough but he didn’t yet know the durability of the girls then. He knows and was better for it, though he was sure having sex in woods violated no real stanza. However there was the basement for unruly types. Acrylius takes a step forward getting a better look at the skittish pair; Sapphire hurriedly puts on her clothes, while Stephanie was willing to submit.

Of course there is a way for me to overlook this matter.” He said in a stern tone, but did seem aggressive or threatening, merely obviously subjective to what he was talking about. After all there was two nude girls before him.“But I’m that’s going to require a bit more persuasion than last we met. Ms. Miller." He said with a slight chuckle. He then merely watched their reactions.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:27 am

More persuasion? Since Sapphire got dressed quickly she figured that maybe she thought that this was merely one of the faculty. Dressing just resulted in ruined clothes as far as she was concerned. She sits up and as far as her encounters have gone her worse had been her first one. The slime wasn't too bad, she had Vanessa for support in that one and Lily the last time she was with him.

Andrea was aware that he probably wasn't faculty but there was probably some connection if he served as a sub or masqueraded as one since it would take some coordination between the two to set up such a ruse.

There was little hope for it but she asked nevertheless. “Let her go?” She had already crawled over to him unfastening his pants. Reaching in she gently takes out that incredible length stroking down it slowly before guiding it to her lips ...

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:54 am

saphy backs up slowly her extreme fear of men overideing everything else in her mind. the color in her face draining away despite her attempts to keep her cool.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:00 am

Stephanie offered for him to have her she even began to give him a hand and blow job."I can't let her go, but won't touch her. If you please me well enough." He said kindly. He saw how the girl acted, and she was afraid. Perhaps more so because he was a male and not just a monster.

" I do require her to play with herself as she watches." He said pushing his cock to Stephine's lips, as she had already began to guide it there. He was sure she would do her best to satisfy him. If she did he would honor his word. He wasn't a brute, nor was he deceptive sometimes. He would do her no harm. The blond on the other hand was not in the least lucky. He was horny and felt good. He was going to give her a nice good fuck with his cock once more as he had done before. That was his deal the sexual gratification from one or both suffer from his orgasm and their own.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:33 pm

She nodded with her blue eyes in comprehension. She really didn't think that Sapphire would get off scott free but as far as deals went it was pretty damn good.

Indeed she was a bit nervous with the fact that he was a man but nerves be damned. He gave a bit of a push, his cock going in further while her tongue twirled about that stiff pole and her hand did the rest. She had learned a lot by watching Lily and Andrea was able to tackle the situation at hand with eagerness more so out of the sense that this would save Sapphire from such a fate even though he wasn't as rough as the serpent or the slimes she had encountered thus far.

Her other hand reaches forth fondling his sack delicately to further assist her in the situation.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:19 pm

sapphire was to lost in unbridled terror as she trembles her back agenst a tree.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:14 pm

Acrylius eyes darted to Sapphire who was dead scared.He gave a gentle smile as he spoke.” I won’t harm you, as long as Stephanie satisfy me properly I won’t touch… But I want you to get yourself off while we fuck” He ordered not taking no for answer. He looks back at Stephanie she had obviously improved from the last time they met. “I see you’ve improved since last we met.” He teased moving his hips back and forth to fuck her mouth.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:59 pm

Come on, Saphy, just do it. There probably wasn't going to be a better deal than this and after learning about the “norm” here a little voyeurism wasn't too bad as far as she had been concerned. Her blue eyes had been focused upward as she suckled and licked that enormous pole.

She had been impressed by the things Lily could do, could handle and thinking back upon it had felt all sorts of jealous in a competitive way. She still had been uncertain why that had been the case. But she matched pace to the movement of his hips as he pressed that mammoth rod forth. She took what she could of it without tripping her gag reflex while her hand continued to treat the rest.

His words were either meant as a tease or a compliment, though after having encountered him once before and loosing out in that contest with Lily she had figured it was a compliment of sorts, at least he had not said anything along the lines of her still having quite the way to go.

Still fondling his sack she increased the tempo with her mouth, lips and tongue hoping to make it so he was unwilling to brake away from her should Sapphire simply be frozen to the spot.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:26 pm

saphy looks at whats happening trying to think through the haze. the sight exciting something deep in her.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:28 am

Acrylius grunted and sighed as Stephanie blew him. She wasn't as good as Lilly but she was getting the hang of it nicely. He didn't know if the girl was still jealous of the other girls ability, or if she was trying to improve from last time. It didn't matter, all that did was the mouth that teased his length. She took enough in for him to smile with pleasure. Sapphire looked on frozen bu she was starting find the oral sex appealing, by her own chagrin, he could tell by the way she was looking. He uses his abilities to bring her dirty thoughts out of her, slowly till she begins to feel the need to suck on his cock as well. Whether or not she did so was up to her.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:55 pm

saphy bit her lip her nipples perking her pussy growing wet as she trys not to reach for them.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:08 pm

This time around her mind had not been stirred up into a frenzy. That jealousy towards Lily for the initial portions of their last meeting had been gone since that day and this had been out of an effort to improve fueled by the desire to keep his attention should for some reason Sapphire did not follow through for whatever reason as she feared.

She had not heard any wet sounds or moans yet but she was eagerly slurping down that cock and could have missed hearing them, particularly if Sapphire was trying to contain from uttering a sound.

Andrea could not worry about that just now focusing in on what she was doing and hoping for the best.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7