View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Setting Out (Sapphire and Acrylius) 

Post Re: Setting Out (Sapphire and Open for a Monster)
saphy giggles and play nips her nipple and enjoys the sun.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:50 pm

“Mmm.” she purrs as he nipple is bitten, for now she was content to lay there, her shirt being peeled aside and her bra pushed up so that Sapphire could bit her nipple. “I got an idea. Why don't we just get rid of these silly things, since they are in the way.”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:38 pm

saphy smiles and stripes daring her to as well.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:16 pm

Of course she does, the only people so distant that they could not make out details. She kisses Sapphire and massages a lotion covered tit, slowing matters down just a little though still touching and caressing her in the process.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:26 pm

saphy mmms and massages her breasts at the same time giggleing at how cute her perky nipple is comenting on it.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Her nipples, already semi hard, stiffen further as she smiles at the large chested girl, moaning as the warmth of fingers play over her here out in the open. The waves roaring in her ears as they lap against the shore though she is preoccupied reaching down between Sapphire's thighs, finding and rubbing that clit slowly.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:18 pm

sapphire groans gently.¨lets just s-stay with boobs or we will be to tired to walk back.¨

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:17 pm

She sighs a little propping herself up on and elbow as she turns to face her. “I suppose you're right.” Her hand slides up along her belly, higher still before she pinches and tugs one of her nipples softly.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:05 pm

saphy give a gentle ek and shivers returning the favor with a giggle.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:14 pm

She moans softly, her nipple tugged on as heat rushes through her chest as well as between her thighs as she feels her arousal growing and growing. She teases and touches though seeking to get her all hot and bothered when she reaches out to her basket and rummages about for a towel to clean the lotion off of her breasts.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:19 am

as she reachs for the basket saphy gives her rump a playful swat

Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:18 am

Her ass jiggles a bit as her ass takes on a pinkish hue as it is swatted. “OHHH!” She grins as she looks back before toweling off that lotion. Spending a little extra addition on it she rubs the breasts fully then moves on to making contact with the warmth of her fingers that slowly massage her.

“There isn't any specific time you need to get back to the campus, is there?”

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:53 am

¨mmm nope you delightful morsel.¨saqhy admires the jiggle of that ass.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 pm

(Occ: Monster post)

It was lovely day to be at the beach, especially for a dragon. The sun was just hot to make the sand burn. Typically it would burn the skin, but for a dragon it was perfect to clean ones scales, and warm the blood. It was rather fun and enjoyable, and Acrylius loved it. Settling down to bask in the warm sun, the slow rhythm of the ocean was being to lull. Before he could truly do so the wind carried the sent of sex, and the sounds of it could be heard a ways off, well only the fine toned ears of a dragon could hear the sex, as he was a great distance away .

Taking flight he sure the sky till he spots what he’s looking for. A blond, he was sure he had before and blue haired girl, toying with each other. He chuckles to himself as he lands a few ways off and transforms into his more human form. And approaches the girls, in a form of jogging, though he was obviously not sweating, but he manipulated the girl thoughts to care less about that and more about the fact that a sexy man had arrived, for whom Stephinie knew was more than endowed enough to give the girls a good fuck.

”Well now”’ He says approaching the girls, he was wearing a plain white T-shirt that revealed his muscular build and gym shorts and sneakers. Obviously out for a jog on his day off, one could say it was bad luck to be caught by a teacher, well at least in some cases a good thing on this island.

“One does not come across this very often.” He said stopping, his cock clearly hardening under his shorts from seeing the two girls playing with eachother.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:34 pm

Post Re: Setting Out (Sapphire and Acrylius)
A breeze sweeps over her as the dragon lands though she figures the gust is a normal sea breeze. Too involved in playing and figuring the nearest human had been a ways off she doesn't hear the crunch of the sand until he nears and she looks toward the source of the sound.

She goes pale at once … oh Gawd she knew him! He was one of them. He was also incredibly hung and had been one of the better ones … he was the sub in her music class some time back selecting her and Lily …

“Uh … damn ...”
getting up and trying to make a brake for it was pointless and if the other girls were still on the beach they were too distant to be aware of anything going on at this end. Screaming might carry but to what end would that accomplish.

Figuring that he wasn't going to let them go and there really was only the two options that Dendrite posed to her some time back submit or resist essentially it was going to happen regardless. She chose submission then as she did now.

“Is there any way that we could make it so you don't report us,” as far as she knew Sapphire was in the dark as to his true nature.

Stephanie Miller
Stephanie's Blog

Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next