View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Beach Blanket Bingo (free RP) 

Post Re: Beach Blanket Bingo (free RP)
The red haired woman woke warm and sore in private region. She really didn’t know why all she recalled was the beach and entering cave to get away from a storm everything else was blur and it hurt her head to think about.”Ugh” The samurai woman moaned holding her head as realized she was on top of the smaller girl seeing this. The samurai removed herself allowing Renneta to move. Had they fallen asleep while they waited to get warm and dry? Her body was speaking otherwise like something had been in her but it didn’t seem right she hadn’t done anything to warrant that.

“Wha, what happened?Why am I so sure?” The woman muttered as she looked blankly at the other girl, who looked just as confused as she did. Machi looked adorable as she her hair hod her face which seemed to glowing still from her orgasm.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:25 pm

Renetta sat up as Machi moved aside. She blushed fiercely, seeming to find it easier to look at the ground than the other girl's eyes. "S-sorry," she muttered. "I-I guess we m-must have fallen asleep? I... I don't really remember anything after... ah, never mind! I'm just mumbling. Still sleepy..." she trailed off, still looking at the ground. She could feel a soreness in her lower body, but couldn't remember anything that might have caused it except running from the rain. But it felt... satisfied, somehow. She shook her head, shoo'ing away obscene thoughts. She was sure nothing had happened, or she would have remembered it.

Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:58 am

“Huh?’ Machi retorted at Renetta’s sudden deferment from finishing her sentence. The woman sits full up exposing her EE breast to the small girl with jiggle of the breath as she rubbed sleep from her eye. She was obviously a slow riser, She stretched out her arms uncontrollably thrusting her well-endowed chest near the girl face. Looking closely at Renetta, the samurai girl realized she was blushing. Was it because she had large breast? Or was from something else there was very little to go on.

“If we just fell asleep why so flustered.” Machi gurgled with a yawn. She too felt strangely satisfied in her lower region; that itself began sounding an alarm but to what that was the question. Her mind drifted to something it was a blur, but it had something to do with this place, Her touching someone, the feeling of exctasy and a powerful release. Nothing happened right? the Samurai girl thought to her self her heart racing with worry as if she was suddenly realizing she couldn’t remember anything beyond entering the cave. Suddenly she was blushing just as fiercely.

“Uhhhh, I guess we should get dressed and get back to the dorms. There will be hell to pay if we get got sneaking in at day break. Not to mention if we are late for class.” Somehow it felt like they where both deflecting something and neither of them could look at each-other without blushing.

Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:29 am

So the girls would sidle off, uneasy yet satiated. The blob watched from the shadows, eyestalks blinking. Renetta and Machi did seem like a nice couple. Probably they'd have a few more adventures together during their first year, facing down plenty of threats from the student body and the monsters alike. But for now, Cangly's job was done. Internally perusing its data, it draws into the cave, ready to set the trap for the next victims...

Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:38 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5