View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Student (for Lily) 

Post Student (for Lily)
Locating the student hadn't been as easy as he thought. Mainly it was because he had used no big effort to find her at first though once applying himself he soon found her at one of the rivers tracking her down.

Rom the skies he could see her in the familiar shrine maiden outfit and landed. He became visible and approached. “Have you been practicing?”

Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:31 am

Post Re: Student (for Lily)
lily gasps and jumps falling in the water in surprise not expecting anyone.¨m-master you scared me. y-yes i have master¨lily gets up dripping wet her clothing almost transparent.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:41 pm

He grins at the effect of his sudden arrival. “Good. But it looks as if you have provided our first practice material today.” He is gazing at her shapely breasts and gestures her closer.

“First you will use your power to dry off and use the accumulated moisture to extinguish these candles.”
And he generates four lit illusionary ones that will act as the real thing rather than using too much power to draw forth real ones.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:27 pm

lily nods and focuses as the water in her clothing is drawn out in a stream that splits into four and drowns the flames.¨l-like that master? d-did i do good?¨

Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:32 pm

“Excellent,” he had not expected that level of control though he judged her for signs of fatigue which had been all too abundant last time from the little she had done given the inhibitors but if she worked at it she might have had limited success at it.

“How do you feel?”

Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:27 pm

¨n-not as tired as before due to there being so much water. the less water the hardes it is¨lily blushs as shes checked for fatigue.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:47 pm

He accepts that. Perhaps there is greater moisture in the air here near the river. He is no chemist and has not studied these things. She seems to be holding up better then before. Regardless she seems well enough.

“Have you tried anything complicated such as reversing the flow of a stream even in a local area for a limited amount of time?”

Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:10 am

¨y-yes master but not with alot of success im afraid. something keeps stopping my power at a point.¨lily looks down ashamed she cant do it.as she shifts her stance her breasts sway the outfit to tight to allow a bra.

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Of course there was the inhibitors to deal with so he wasn't too surprised.

“That is a mere parlor trick ...”
Gersham begins. He eyes her breasts. “I was just curious if you could do it or not. But before we begin why don't you get out of those things.”

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:12 am

lily bites her lip and blushs.¨w-will master strip me gently?¨lily asks so sweetly and her blushs very cute.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:54 am

He could have undressed her with a mere snap of his fingers but he has more fun doing it this way peeling off her shrine maiden outfit slowly. He gropes her deliberately in the process and strips her down to her panties.

“Use your mouth and your tits,” he commands.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:19 pm

lily gasps gently at the grope of her breasts and she blushs at his order.¨m-master i can't im not flexible enough.¨lily whimpers lightly.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:16 am

“You need not be flexible to do that … kneel before me and simply used those tits and mouth.” He instructed her watching her keenly with all three of his eyes set upon her.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:25 am

lily blushs bright but follows his orders waiting for more instruction her heart racing in shyness.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:22 pm

“Now place it between you tits, use them like a tunnel with the destination being your lips.”

Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next