View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Nature Hike Gone Wrong(For Lily and Lucy) 

Post Nature Hike Gone Wrong(For Lily and Lucy)
Rosalie had decided to go on a hike now that her ankle had healed up. She still wanted to take it a little easy, so there was still no soccer or jogging yet. She stuck to the less difficult trails and at one point stops to drink some water and rest for a moment. "It's so nice out here...I wonder why I didn't do this sooner?" She says to herself. After a moment or two she starts walking again but pauses and glances around. It was odd, but she had the strangest feeling she was being watched. She shakes her head trying to ignore it, figuring she was just being paranoid.

Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:01 am

Post Re: Nature Hike Gone Wrong(For Lily and Lucy)
"Sister, look! A girl! A girl!" Lily could hardly contain her excitement when she peered between two large leaves. She watched the girl walk on, soaking in the beauty of nature. Lucy had finally finished bathing in sunlight and made her way over to her sister's side.

"Oh~ do you think she'll play with us?"
"No, she'll play with me," Lily was always the more possessive of the two. She wanted to keep every girl they captured, and probably would have if it weren't for her sister telling her otherwise. But for now, Lucy would play along with Lily's game.
"You're so greedy, sister! She'll enjoy me more!"

It was as if the twins had devised a capture plan and had agreed on it without even communicating to each other. The twins hugged each other and allowed their bodies to be consumed by the dirt ground below. They became a part of nature; and nature had become a part of them. Rosalie would be able to hear feminine giggling in the distance. Whether it was a student or monster was unknown. The leaves of nearby trees shook, despite there being no wind at the moment. The blades of grass lightly brushed up and tickled Rosalie's feet.

For now the twins would wait for now. They wanted to test Rosalie and see just how paranoid the girl was.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Rosalie glances back as she walks, hearing the giggling. It didn't sound like any student or creature she knew, so at first she brushed it off as some other girls out for a walk as well. But soon she takes notice of the leaves in the trees and the grass moving, even though there was no wind. She tries to stay calm and glances around to see if she could see anything out of the ordinary. But as the giggling seem to be getting closer, she starts moving faster, then jogging before she winces in pain and has stop. Her ankle was still preventing her from moving as fast as she normally could.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Run, run, run. That was what the twins wanted. Though they noticed that Rosalie wasn't quite able to run. The green-haired girl instead had to limp away. Even a chase wouldn't be exciting if that's how fast the girl moved. After running for a few meters, Rosalie would be able to make out a green-skinned girl. She had a small yet curvy body, and was casually sitting on a tree branch.

"My, my... what do we have here?" Lucy purred. She licked her lips and sized up her prey. "Girly, do you want to play a game with us?"

Before Rosalie could have a moment to react, roots emerged from the ground and wrapped around her feet. The roots tightly buckled the young girl in her grasp so that she couldn't even lift her foot.

"We'll have so much fun together!" Lily had appeared behind Rosalie, and was casually walking towards the human girl. She stopped a few meters away from her. "In fact, why don't we play a little hide-and-go-seek?" Lily snapped her fingers and the roots became undone. It allowed Rosalie to run away once more. Lucy stared at her sister. "Lily, what are you doing?! She's going to escape!" Lucy jumped down and slapped her sister in the face. Lily grew angry and slapped her sister back.

"She was far too easy to capture! That's not fun!" Lily pointed out.
"Then, what do you have in mind, sister?" Lucy asked her sister. Lily chuckled.
"You help her escape. If she can make it out of the forested area than you can have her. But if I catch her, then she'll be mine!" Lucy giggled.

She accepted the challenge from her sister. Like that, the the twins melted into the ground once more.

There was a large stream that stopped Rosalie's path. At first, it seemed like a dead end. Then, large roots emerged from the stream and formed into stepping stones for her. Beyond the stream, the leaves and plants all moved away and formed a straight path for Rosalie to run back. By this time, Lily uprooted from the ground near Rosalie. "Girly, let's play!" Lily giggled with a blush across her cheeks. She held her hand out at the girl and allowed roots to emerge. If the roots made contact with Rosalie, it would wrap around her body and pull her towards Lily.

Monsters:

Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:24 pm

The green skin pretty much gave it away that Rosalie was not looking at a human girl. She's only able to take one step back before those root grab onto her ankles. Her struggling almost causes her to fall over but manages to catch her balance. It's at this point that she hears the voice of another girl, a twin. "Wha...what are you two? Some kind of forest nymphs?" She's surprised when the second girl releases her and steps away as the two very briefly argue. Seeing that they came to an agreement, it seemed that whether she got out of the woods or not, they weren't letting her go. At first, she simply stood in place even as a path was cleared for her. But as Lily comes back up from the ground with roots ready to grab her again, Rosalie stumbles back out of their reach. "Why should I play along? No matter what I do, the outcome for me won't change." She says angrily. She felt tempted to use her hypnosis on the monster, but already knew it wouldn't affect them.

Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:29 pm

The twins hated it when something interfered with their fun. They had assumed that Rosalie would skip across, trying to run away. The simple fact that she didn't meant that Rosalie was exposed to monsters before. Lily took a step forward, almost as if she were showing off her nice thighs. "You will play our game, girly." Her voice was less cheerful and a bit more serious. She called back the roots to her hand and held it like it was a whip. She lashed out on the ground, and the rooted whip smacked the ground violently. "I want to see you run..." She took another step closer, and with that, Rosalie could finally get a whiff of the monster girl's fragrance. The fresh strawberry scent spread across the area, and would simulate Rosalie's body. It would make her knees weak, and heat up the girl's most sacred area. "You can stand here, and smell our scent all you want." Another voice chimed in. Lucy was at the other side of the stream, standing at the newly opened pathway that Rosalie refused to take. "...But we won't cure you. Your girly parts are going to get reeeaal hot!~" Lucy giggled.

The strawberry scent itself would draw the human girl in, tempting her to smell more of its delightful fragrance. It would heat her entire body, even causing her to begin to sweat. "So girly, won't you play with a few lonely forest nymphs?" Lily cutely stuck her tongue out at Rosalie.

The twins never had any interest in who they were. But forest nymphs might... have been a good name for them.

Monsters:

Last edited by Frozenflame on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:41 am

Rosalie eeps when Lily cracks the vine whip she had created. Apparently even nymphs like these could get serious when they wanted to. When she steps closer and her fragrance was within Rosalie's range, she could already feel the affects. It was like getting a dose of Ania own drug. Rosalie holds her breath hoping to avoid falling victim to the scent and starts running as best as she could, though her ankle still hurt and kept her from going at full speed. 'Damn it...why is it...that these monster...are suddenly after me so often?' At one point she steps down a little too hard and winces stopping in her track and trying to nurse her ankle. "What do I do? I can't run on this ankle, I'll only make it worse..."

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:51 am

"You're forgetting about me, girly!" The voice seemed to come from all directions, but it was clearly Lucy. Roots wrapped around Rosalie's ankles and tightened around it. At first it would be painful, but a blissful relief would wash over her body soon enough. She healed the ankle so that Rosalie could run normally again. "When you run, make a left. Then, jump over the first bush you see or else you'll trip!" The voice giggled in the distance.

The strawberry scent subtly became stronger. It would tell Rosalie that Lily was coming for her. The sound of the crackling whip could be heard throughout the distance. The disturbing noise caused birds to fly out of their nests and retreat into the sky. "Lily's coming, Lily's coming, ready to give you a filling ♪" The aroma became even more powerful, as if begging for the girl to approach the distant voice. The green-skinned girl emerged from behind some bushes. Each step she took was confident, as if showing off her makeshift thigh-highs made out of roots. Sexy yet usable. Her cheeks blushed red. "But I won't be filling you with that nasty monster stuff. Oh, no! Instead, I'll fill you with my own honey~" Lily said erotically.

Monsters:

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:28 pm

Rosalie looks around hearing Lucy's voice, but it seemed to be coming from everywhere. At first she panics when the roots grab her injured ankle. But to her surprise, they somehow removed any pain she was having in it. Wiggling her foot a bit to test it, she then takes off showing her full prowess as an agile runner. Catching that alluring scent again, Rosalie tries to hold her breath again and stops when Lily comes out of hiding just ahead of her. She gets a bold and risky idea and suddenly charges head long at Lily, but at the last second, ducks and rolls to get past her. Somehow, it actually worked and Rosalie kept going. She soon recognizes the area she was in. It was not much further to school grounds and makes another left. Soon Rosalie could see the open track and field past the tree line. She makes a mad dash towards the school grounds.

Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:45 pm

Yes! Run, run girly! Finally she had decided to play the game with them. In truth, the twins would have to stop their attack the moment Rosalie stepped out of the forest. They didn't want to mess with the large school institution. "Don't you think we should stop playing around?" Lucy said as her body melted into existence from a nearby tree. She stood next to her sister, Lily. "Yes, I think so too, sister. We'll keep her in this forest forever. She'll be our cute little sex toy!~" Lucy placed her index finger against Lily's lips. "We shouldn't do that, remember? We can't keep girly all to ourselves. Sharing is caring!" The twins giggled and melted into the ground below.

A large root emerged as Rosalie ran by and grabbed onto her hips. It pulled her back, launching her back a few meters. The twins casually walked up to Rosalie's fallen body. "Sister, did you just break our toy?" Lily asked her sister. "Mhmm... nothing a little honey can't fix!"

When Rosalie woke up, she would have been tied between two trees with her entire body outstretched. It looked like she was in the middle of a spiderweb, except the the structure was made out of roots rather than silk. In front of the green-haired girl, the twins played with the other. Their green thighs were crossed with the other. Lily groped Lucy's breasts, squeezing it and giving it a quick lick. They weren't truly sisters, but clones. Meanwhile, Lucy's hands slid south. She was able to feel out Lily's soft skin. Her hands curled around Lily's nice hips and finally to her ass. Lucy gave that nice, ripe ass a few slaps until it was red. The twins stopped when they noticed that Rosalie woke up. "Oh~ hiya, girly!"

Monsters:

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:17 pm

The large root at first knocks the wind out of Rosalie when it catches her. When it tosses her back, she tumbles over a few times, groaning in pain and struggling weakly to get up, but collapses and passes out. When she wakes up, she sees the twins kissing and playing with one another until they notice she had woken up. She tugs at the roots trying to free herself, but finds it's useless. The scent that had been filling her nose earlier was in the air again, and she could feel it taking affect on her body already. Rosalie tries to fight it off, but the more of the scent she takes in, the harder it is for her to stay focused.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:53 am

The twins wanted as the human was succumbing to their scent. "Not satisfied with the scene in front of you?" Lucy approached Rosalie, running her fingers across the girl's cheek. She lightly slapped Rosalie's cheeks. Lily came up to the two. "Even though I won the game, I don't mind sharing my toys with Lucy~" Lily came closer to Rosalie and stuck out her tongue and began to run light strokes against the woman's outer ear. Meanwhile, Lucy lightly nibbled on Rosalie's neck. "We're going to lick your entire body, and you tell us if it feels good, okaaaayy?"

Vines emerged and immediately ripped apart all of the green-haired girl's clothing. Lily's tongue continued south, curving around the human's cheek and onto her neck. To Rosalie's other side, Lucy had already begun to drag a trail of saliva south, curving around the shape of the human's breast. She continued between the girl's cleavage and swirled closer until her tongue flicked against the girl's nipple in an attempt to make them harder.

It wasn't only the sweet scent of strawberry anymore. The twin's saliva appeared orange in color. This orange liquid served to heat up the girl's body, sending her into a heated state of arousal.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:24 am

"What was that for...? Rosalie asked in response to the light slap. She tugs weakly at the vines again as the twins start to lick at her. "I'm not your plaything....ahh, did you have to tear my clothes off?" She demands as the roots rip away her clothes leaving her completely exposed to the plant girls. As they lick more of her body, she notices the odd orange color of the saliva, but soon that becomes the least of her concerns when she feels her arousal go up drastically. Her struggles turns to squirms and she lets out soft whimpering moans as pleasure flood her body.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:43 am

The twins look back up to see Rosalie's face. "Sister, this girl is sooo boring~" Lily stomped her feet. "Then why don't we sweeten things up?" Lucy giggled. They continued to lick Rosalie until the strange orange fluid coated her entire body. The orange fluid seemed to have high viscosity. "We're coating you in happiness honey! It'll make you reeeal hot!" Lucy lightly rubbed the human's pussy, stroking it in a steady circular motion. "In fact, why don't you taste some of our honey?" Lily suggested as she leaned close to the girl and stuck her tongue out. She wanted the human to initiate the kiss and taste the monster girl's thick honey.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:41 pm

Rosalie was quickly losing the will to fight thanks to the "honey" the twins were slathering her in. She did notice these two were not as aggressive as the other creatures she had encountered. If anything, they were more like Myra, very assertive but also rather friendly. They weren't out to hurt or humiliate her.

Seeing Lily lean in just inches from her face expecting a kiss, Rosalie could no longer help but accept and kiss her. She could taste Lily's "honey" trickle into her mouth and swallows it. She moans into the kiss and Lucy rubs at her aching sex, getting wetter by the minute.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next