View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Other Dimensions (Aisaka and Machi) 

Post Re: Other Dimensions (Aisaka and Machi)
The kantana wielding woman stood her ground apparently now she was willing to fight. Footsteps could be heard come out from the fog, the dragon showing itself to the young swords woman. It stood on its hind legs with its knees bent forward given it a sort of hunched appearance. The flaming beast tail would slam into the ground, while it looked across at the swords woman. With a roar the beast would jump with its legs. The wings on its back opening as it glided towards the swords woman with speed she thought it didn't have. One of its claws were reared back, and as it got close the beast made a slashing motion at the young woman.

The blue being would just stand there apparently looking out in the distance. It was hard to tell if it was looking in any giving direction due to how featureless it appeared. "She is currently in combat with the other one ?" The being would pat the raven haired girl on the head in an attempt to calm her down. "Don't worry, no harm will come to your friend." The blue being would turn to the raven hair girl, a phallic shaped appendage appearing between its legs. "I believe you know what to do with this? Be a good girl and I will bring you to your friend once we are done here." The blue being just stood there waiting to see how the raven haired woman responded.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun May 31, 2015 12:16 am

The creature rose menacingly from its foggy hiding place. Standing on its hind legs in a wired manner that made look like it was hunching. The shook slightly as its tail hit the ground then it roared acceptance of her challenge. Machi's heart was racing, she doing battle with a flaming Mushi dragon. Only in manga or TV could such a duel occur. The samurai girl was felt a sort of awe about it all, to saw she was ecstatic was beyond words, she was on a warrior high. The thrill of epic battle that would be passed down for centuries and here she was participating in it on her lonesome. She hadn't lost the sight of her true goal, to save Midori from the blue Mushi. Hopefully the girl was safe but for now, this battle was her primary focus. She watched as the dragon attacked it was faster than originally anticipated. Though she quickly realized it was its wings that gave its speed along with gravity. The heavier the object the faster it dropped.

She waited for the creature to get close with its attack before performing a cart wheel over the outstretched claw showing her agility as an combatant. Upon landing she drifted into the frog intent on using it hide her smaller frame. It would both defense and surprise capability to her attacks. She was fighting a dragon, thus it was far more superior in strength, and now obviously speed. She needed to use surprise and opportunity, and overall smarts to win over the creature.

Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:07 am

“C-Combat?” I repeated though I could not see or hear anything beyond this. I had assumed the mushi had been looking away to observe what was transpiring within that fog though I could not be certain given the features did not stick out all that much.

Regardless, the mushi was attempting to calm me though my heart still beat in my chest it began to slow down. Whether the mushi was being honest or not I could not say with any real certainty though there was no choice but to trust her words. My hazel eyes flicked down to that growth between the thighs that I certainly knew what to do with.

The mushi was waiting and the invisible restraints only allowed me so much movement but I did not need too much. It had seemed that the restraints were meant to hold me in place and keep me from running rather than binding me completely at this stage.

So I reached out tentatively at first just to get a feel for that touch. It was cooler than normal and was not really flesh though I wondered if it were a force or what it was actually comprised of though that did not seem to matter as it reacted in much the same way.

I shifted a little dropping to my knees and casting a gaze upward as my fingers worked up then down that shaft, getting a feel for any sort of reaction before drawing the tip to my lips, my tongue escaping my mouth tracing against it before bringing my tongue over the slit at the tip before accepting the tip into my mouth, my tongue dancing about that head as I slowly drew in more of that length until I was swallowing down the entire thing as I brought my lips about it quickening my pace once I had gotten it all down.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:46 am

The dragon would land back in what appeared to be the combat zone with its opponent. It's head would look left and then to right trying to look for the woman it was fighting. Had the woman decided to run away firm the battle, or was she just bidding her time. The dragons tail would slam into the ground in apparent frustration. It would move around stopping at points, before turning its head to the sky. Was it trying to catch the sword woman's scent.

The blue being would run its hand through the young woman's raven hair. She was indeed skilled with her mouth. While the raven haired girl pleased the blue mushi, she would feel the mushi phallus growing bigger in her mouth, but not to the point it hurt her jaw. The appendage began to twitch, before the blue mushi placed its hand on the back of the young woman's head. The blue mushi would release some sort of fluid into the woman's mouth. "That's a good girl . Now put your hands against the tree behind you. The strings holding the woman would loosen to allow her to take this new position. When the young woman got up she would notice pieces of her clothing fall off, from the strings tightening around her from before. She would also feel her body had grown warm. Had it been from that fluid, or was this fog having some sort of influence on her body ?

Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:12 am

The creature was hunting her searching for her, it frustration was shown through its smashing of its into the hard dirt underneath it. Machi hadn’t fled the battle merely using her brains against a much larger and stronger opponent. The environment was every bit of an weapon as her wooden blade. The moment it turned its head to its sky marked an opening or did it. Machi had little time to waste moving quickly aiming for a deceive blow at the neck. She hoped Midori was fine, as she did not know what the being had planned for the two women.

Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:51 pm

Did it cum? The fluid tasted like mint flavored toothpaste rather than cum though I had tasted my share of bitter cum to know the taste quite well at this stage of my life. The hand at the back of my head ensured that I did no pull away though the phallus grew larger and even throbbed a bit.

I had no desire to draw away though and swallowed without hesitance not expecting anything out of the ordinary. Even though I had been instructed back towards a tree my hazel eyes peered toward the nearest I saw among the fog.

Nodding I shifted to comply unaware that a battle was occurring so close to me. The fog felt cool on my skin as my clothing began to fall away as I moved feeling those invisible threads that I failed to perceive.

There was a heat that I felt flash through me and while it could have been the fog Slimer had used a drug on me before that transmitted through the touch of his slime from what I could tell and so I suspected the fluid I had ingested.

The cause hadn't been so important though. All I could feel was this heat shooting through me and negating the chill of that fog. Both my clit and nipples grew even harder than they had been as I felt the keen throb of blood flowing to each region well before I had gotten to that tree, wide eyed with need

The tree wasn't too far behind me and my hands pressed to it's bark, fingers pointed down as I stood there breathing heavily.

“Y-You d-drugged me?”
I heard myself stammer though if she had or not wasn't as important as the heat that I was now feeling collecting between my thighs.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:26 am

The blue being would tilt its head either in confusion to the raven haired woman's question, or was it an accusation in the form of a question. "I did no such thing, this is just your bodies natural stimulus to the opposite sex. " The beings hands would grip onto the woman's breast and begin to fondle them, stopping to pull the tattered remains of the woman's shirt just enough, to pull her bra over her breast. The beings hands would return to fondaling those firm and soft breasts. "Are you that suspicious of every one you cross. Just look at your nipples there all ready hard." It was like the being was trying to make a point by pinching those hard nubs and pulling on them. One of the beings hands would go down unfastening the woman's shorts, allowing them to fall to the ground. It's hand diving into the raven woman's panties, while his fingers stroked against the woman's sex. It's hand would appear in front of the young raven's haired girls face, showing it just how wet she had gotten. "Just look how wet you got just from having your breast played with. You must really want this." The young woman would feel the being hardened rod rub her between her legs, as it gridded against her sex. "If you ask nicely I might be convinced to give it to you."

The dragon continued to look around. Thinking it had heard the sword woman in an area before, turning to the sound of rustling foliage. The best was disappointed by the woman not being there. Turning around it would see the woman charging it, and then viciously lunging at the best. The dragon could feel the wooden blade pierce its throat, an agonizing scream coming from it. It's claw like hands pawed weakly at the sword woman's side. It's claws getting stuck on the bandages that bound the woman's ample breast, tearing them away as its hands limped to its side. The wooden blade was now clearly through to the other side of the red flame dragons throat. After pulling the blade out the sword woman would see it had been burnt through the middle. The other half of the blade resting on the floor behind the now slumped over dragon's corpse. Had she really defeated this thing ? There was little time to ponder that, as the sound of the raven haired girls voice began to be heard through the fog.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:46 am

Machi breathed heavily she had to move make the strike and she did she hit right where it hurts. The sense of accomplishment was strong she undoubtedly believing she had taken down a extremely powerful foe. Then again she could have just only wounded the creature, either way she was now out of a weapon. NOticing briefly that the creature had snagged her bandages about her chest revealing her magnificent freckled covered boobs. The cool air making her nubs hard and a little longer as a result of a dying action by the creature. A part of her felt pity for plausible ending such a majestic creature, though she wasn’t sure one could truly kill a mushi. Their was little thought to be done as she had to help Midori. She rushes to the sound of the voices.

Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:11 pm

If it had drugged me or no did not really matter as my arousal was up and as it were it may have had some sort of powers over altering my perceptions or perhaps it was a property of this fog I was unsure though the question was answered with a slight shake of my head.

The Mushi could just take what it wished after all seeing that I was cut off and seeing that it was being less violent about it then the Demon or Slime there was no point in angering it any. Perhaps I was a bit more suspicious of my fellow humans knowing how dark their natures could be.

That touch felt like flesh though as my bra was brought up and contact made against me. “OHH!” I gasped at the feel. The point made given my stiff nipples as to how aroused I was though it clearly had not stopped there as my shorts were unfastened and lowered by the assistance of gravity.

The familiar sensation of something warm and hard pressed against those aroused folds though I had no knowledge that Machi could hear me now, not that it would have changed my words any. When it came to sex, well it was as natural to me as shaking someone's hand. There was no shame in it … yet Slimer had tried to get me to beg using that arousing drug at the same time.

I must have fought him out of principle, in a futile attempt to deny him. The situation was a bit different here though.

"I want that hard cock … oh, please give it to me! I want to feel it inside me!”
My hands try to move to lightly grip her shoulders as my stance widens and I restlessly rock back and forth allowing my body to tease the tip, shards of excitement shooting through me with each motion.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:10 pm

The blue mushi was pleased with how the girl had asked, and so it gave the woman what she wanted. It would slowly push its member into the raven haired woman's wanting folds, pulling back teasing the mortal woman a little, before pushing further into the woman. The being would saw back and forth until its sword was buried in the raven haired girls sheath all the way. "Your nice and tight despite everything you've gone through. Yes, this shows that your a very resilient woman." The blue mushi would begin to pump its hips, causing its rod to grind up against the red heads inner walls.

By the time the sword woman had arrived she would find the raven girl woman, being plowed by the blue mushi. Was she too late to stop the mushi ? Had the raven haired girl been forced into such a position ? How was she going to separate the two with out harming the raven haired girl ? These things would have to wait though, as the sword woman would feel a weight come crashing down on her. The red flamed dragon mushi was back, using one of its clawed hands to keep the sword woman prostrated on the ground. It's free claw would rip at the woman's pant's tearing them off. "You little bitch ! How Dare you stab me through the throat !" Unlike the raven haired girl who had been entered gently the red mushi would quickly, and violently insert its rod into the sword woman's depths. There was no warm up, or time for the sword woman's body to prepare as the rod pistoned inside her body. It was obvious the mushi intended to punish the sword woman for her insolence.

"It seems your acquaintance managed to slip away from the other mushi, and has upset him." The blue mushi would speak drawing the raven haired girls attention to the sword woman. "You know better then to resist though. What we are doing is second nature to you at this point, and you enjoy it." The blue mushi would lean forward grabbing hold of the raven haired girls firm breasts, before fondling them. "This part of your education suits you more then your scientific pursuits, though you could call this a science itself. Yes, a science which reveals a persons true colors. I wonder what colors your acquaintance will show now?"

Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Machi raced towards the sound eventually coming across an alarming sight. Midori and the Mushi that attacked was... Well it was having it way with her sexually, and the raven haired woman was allowing it. Her mind linked back to her prior events of her time in what was a cave. There was someone with her, she wasn’t sure but something frightening happened for the two that she was sure off, by what she didn’t know. Before she could figure out a way to save her new companion she found herself begin pushed down heavily. Machis eye’s widened as she realized just what it was before it spoke.

How? she killed it to at least wounded it to a point so it shouldn’t have caught up to her so quickly.” WHAT!ACK!” She shouted un able to make any words as she was suddenly and violently stripped of her lower garments and a large rod inserted into her woman hood. Her body shuddered as she filled in both pain and some pleasure.Her hands ball into a fist, there was nothing she could not with the massive claw pinning her to the ground. She felt like this before it seemed this sense of helplessness. Her eye's where full of rage and defiance. Just how long that would last? Could see Defy this creature the satisfaction of making her cum and enjoying it? It was unlikely The swords woman seemed too grounded and strong willed to fall to lust.

Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 pm

“OH! Fuck that pussy! You like it, huh!” The rod felt good inside me pressing those walls apart and feeding my lusts that had only flared as my tits had been gasped. The rocking sensation was a blessing and I felt my hips shift back and forth in response wanting, needing more. The drug only partially to blame here.

The Mushi knew what I had been through or was taking a guess knowing what sort of beings had been here on this island, I was unsure of which though that had not mattered so much. Normally I was submissive to limit the violence involved. There were still some that were violent or rougher, others ha sought to brake me and so I was no stranger to pain.

I suppose I was resilient in many ways.

“T-Thank you! AHHHH!” My attention was brought to Machi At first I did not see her though it was as if some of that fog wasn't as opaque She was not alone and I could sense the anger as well as hear if in that voice.

I managed a weak nod in response o the question against the force of that pleasure that was building up inside me. Pleasure was laced with concern though. “We gotta -UH- help here -OH-”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:59 am

Aisaka sat there up in one of the trees, her beck using the trunk as a rest. Her bark like shell allowed her to blend in more naturally, while staying out of sight. She mused to herself on the recent developments after summoning her violin back to her. The music that played from the instrument floating through the air, and seeming to be the only thing that cut through this fog. It was a curiosity how these two phantoms had formed. The blue one was more humanoid in appearance like herself. Calm almost gentle in its approach, though its words were coated in sugar. It was methodical on it had approached the woman now being pierced on its rod. The other one though the red one was a raging torrent of competitiveness, stubborn and strong. It was funny how humans could influence the formation of there environment and not be aware of it. Aisaka doubted the two women even realized the mushi currently spearing them were reflections of themselves.

The red mushi knew this woman well, yes it had been born from the sword woman's life. The very woman now beneath it squirming while its rod pierced deeper into those folds that squeezed back at the invading member. "That's right feel disgraced and struggle back you little slut. The more you fight it the stronger I get." Was the mushi words true was it feeding off of the sword woman's competitive and resist full nature? It was all most like in response the red mushi rod began to enlarge. To the sword woman the thing felt like it was filling her fully, any larger and the sword now in her sheath threatened to tear it apart. At the same time the sword woman would feel the heat of arousal flowing through her. Was she enjoying this ? Was she actually getting turned on by being dominated ?

The blue mushi continued its thrust into the raven haired girl. Its hands occupied with messaging, and squeezing those firm and swollen globes of its prey. The woman wanted to help the other one. It was a curious line of thought that caused the mushi head to tilt sideways, an ethereal question mark all most seemingly forming above its head. "You want to help her ? For all you know she could have been trying to run away, and just stumbled upon us. Would such a woman really help you, after all just look at her. How she indignantly struggles despite having her folds plowed through. She has clearly lost and yet she is being sore about losing by fighting back." The raven haired girl would feel the mushi hit one of her weak points causing a surge of pleasure to course through her body. Its movements unknown to the raven haired girl were aimed at targeting her weak points, as to bring the woman the most pleasure. "You on the other hand are elegant and graceful on how you handle yourself. A refined and proper courtesan, no that word doesn't do you justice you are much more then that. Though..." It's voice seeming to suggest it was about to say something she wasn't going to enjoying hearing. "If you still want to help her. I guess the only prudent course would be to switch. Are you sure you can handle such a raging beast ?" Was she really serious about helping the sword woman ? Could she really handle the mushi that had the sword woman pinned to the ground ?

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Machi struggled, trying to find away to get out from under the red mushi. Mostly to stop her consequent rape. Her inner walls clenched down trying to hamper the creatures advances, only to be told that she was only giving it strength. The creature also stated that she was a slut, which naturally made her more resistant. She was no such thing, and, she wasn’t taking this merely because she wanted it. No it was, because, she wasn’t strong enough push the large creature off her back. Before, she could even attempt at a reply however, the dragons girth and length expanded stretching her hole to its brink. Leaving her Speechless as the long sword sinks deeper. Stretching those tight inner walls and outer pussy lips, causing some of her womanly fluids to seep pass it; as a natural occurrence; rather than an actual orgasm. The samurai girl mouth dropped open, allowing a single half gasp escapes the parted maw. Her stomach clench in surprise. The red haired woman's head lifts up with teary water in her eye’s, she had been taken deep, there was pain but also felt good. She didn’t break and there was still defiance in her face as her head plopped down to its side. She laid there ,feeling the growing heated arousal spread through her body. She bit her lip, both in response to the sensation of invading cock,as well as, to silence any sexual moans from coming from her mouth. She even stifled grunts, the best she could, but it was clear that her body was betraying her. Her gaping orifice was becoming slick and hot, the wet sounds filled the air as the creature took her in full. Machi was full of pleasure and the pain of having her bald slit stretched to it breaking point was depleting rapidly; and being replace by blissful sensations.

“tkkkkk,”She let a grunt slip.Did it mean she was enjoying being dominated now? She always held secrete desires to be restrained, but that was mostly because she was always dominate; the idea of not being on the watchful prowl, and just letting her guard down seemed so enticing. Even more so when she was forced to put her body into the care of another. Her heart pounded ever so faster. The resounding thuds sound as if it Japanese drums, sounding off the impending doom, of a storm, which in her case was a massive orgasm building. As a result Her special place continue to heat up, and suckle the intruder lovingly, often pulling it deeper to pound her cervix perhaps even beyond if plausible. All the while her own juices allowed the mushi to slid in and out of her, as fast as it deemed fit. Mentally she worked against this, yet her body was telling her brain to like it and enjoy the fuck. Her nipples responded by getting hard, rock hard in fact. Making the swords woman blush with embarrassment. When she started hearing the wet sounds she blushed even harder turning nearly crimson as her hair.

Her brown skin began to glisten with sweat stating her overall status. Truly she was in a situation where she couldn’t be helped. She wouldn't mind a rescue however. “N-nnn-noooo...Stop.” She mange to grunt out with heated breath; barely containing anything that suggested she enjoying the assault. Easily forgetting that the more she resisted the stronger the creature became; she was clearly struggling with the beast taking her. The young woman was slowly beginning to like it. She look to towards Mildred, face flushed a deep crimson red. Looking at the other girl. she was in a slightly better predicament, but it was same as her own. the Blue creature was driving into that slit and Midori form the sound of it was enjoying it. The creature was groping her mounds, and its cock stroking her sweet spots. This some how seemed to to turn her on, yet one question was barely running through her mind at the moment. Did her rescue attempt fail because of the other girl willingness to be defiled? Machi blinked hard squinting her eye's shut in an attempt disregard those thoughts. It didn’t matter she was samurai, it was her duty to help those in need and she needed to find a way to save Mildred regardless of her own situation. It was in the mist of this, the swords woman barely noticed that the music was playing again. A violin. With a sweet melody, she could barely work out the horrible irony as the music seemingly metaphorically slice through the dense fog.Telling the tale of how a samurai was ravage by a dragon Mushi.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:48 pm

I could now see what was going on and could not ignore it, yet I felt the full power of those thrusts flowing threw me like an electrical current. Warm hands were upon my breasts and that cock seemed divine hitting all the right spots as it pressed inside me.

My situation had not been as dire as Machi's so I was aware of the music first though with the fog I was unable to see the source not that I had been caught up in looking as there were several other matters that ranked far above determining the source of the music.

It had been true that my early violations had been violent and that my current state of being was more a learned behavior. I discovered that the less resistance I used against these thing, especially those I could not change, resulted in me having an easier time of things though Machi could have just stumbled upon us as the Mushi stated though whether she did or not did not matter.

I looked between the Mushi and Machi. “T-That d-doesn't matter-” oh this felt so good, I moaned out softly attempting to keep some measure of control as my walls quivered about that rod that moved so expertly inside me pressing to all those sweat spots and driving me closer to the brink of release.

Perhaps I would have an easier time with the dragon, perhaps not though I was probably use to such violence, more than Machi. I did not know for certain though especially with the nature of this place as thus far I had encountered only two other beings from the other side until now at least.

“It doesn't matter,” I say once more though in no profound detail. I let out a moan that I could not hold back. My hazel eyes close briefly against the pleasure then open again. Was I sure that I could handle the beast? No, I wasn't but it didn't seem tat Machi was handling the ordeal very well and I had to try.

“I'll switch ...”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next