View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Other Dimensions (Aisaka and Machi) 

Post Re: Other Dimensions (Aisaka and Machi)
It was surprising to the blue mushi, that the raven haired woman would want to save the other woman. The question was how to get the red one to switch with itself, but then an idea struck his mind. "Very well if that is what you want." The raven haired girl would feel the blue mushi rod pull out, while her hands were bound to the tree with some sort of invisible threads. It would walk over to the red mushi seeming to lean in over its shoulder whispering into the beast ear. "You know that's not a bad idea."

The sword woman would feel her prone from restrained by invisible strings keeping her in that prone position. The red mushi would pull its impressive sized rod out of the sword woman and walk over to the raven haired girl. The beast would line up its rod, before beginning to push itself into the raven haired girls folds. To the raven haired girl it would feel like her walls would break with how much they were being stretched. There would be a sensation of pain that would course through her body, but the sword woman would also feel the same pain as well. The type of the red mushi rod was all ready pushing up against the raven haired girls cervix, as the best began to pull back and begin to thrust into the smaller, tighter woman. Each thrust seeming to push the tip harder and harder against the woman's cervix.

"This is your fault. If you hadn't tried to run back here and save your acquaintance she wouldn't be in this position." The blue mushi would say pushing its rod into the sword woman, and began to thrust its hips. The blue mushi was being gentler with the sword woman then the red one had been. Was she being shown pity? This time it was the raven haired girl who got the sense of feedback from the other woman. Aisaka sat up in her tree playing her violin, amused at what had happened. Each mushi was created from the other woman, but now that the two mushi were playing with the other woman. The raven haired girl and sword woman would each feel each others, pain, lust and desire. In short instead of just feeling there own pleasure they were also feeling the other woman's pleasure as well.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:21 am

There was sense of void in he womanly orifice as the Red Mushi left her. Upon release her juices over flowed from the gaping hole caused by the massive sword that had once been in her sheath. The liquid was rather pronounced and overflowed as if someone was pouring the substance in and overflowing the chalice. Her face was deep crimson as she felt her own juices spill from that gapping cunt to her inner thighs down to her leg. She could even her the steady stream of it hitting the ground pooling around her stomach.

There was no time to cover and the dazed woman, realized after a brief moment she couldn’t even if she tried, as the blue mushi had tied down with string. Strangely she was starting to miss being stretched so widely, before she drove those thoughts away, she saw the creature invading her dive into Midori.

There was twang of jealousy but mostly surprise and worry. They where switching, why? That thing was too big fro the other and girl and she didn’t deserve to be taken by the brute. Part of her wanted to continue the punishment she wouldn’t admit that not even to herself it seemed. It was then the blue mushi came behind her and sank its own sword into her watery sheath. She felt strange almost feeling a desire to be taken, and, enjoying it.

"This is your fault. If you hadn't tried to run back here and save your acquaintance she wouldn't be in this position." Those words stung her heart. was it indeed her fault why this was happening to the raven haired girl who was nice to her. Had she made sure the creature was dead before coming to aid this wouldn't have happened.. or if she hadn’t even allowed them to separated in the fist place.

There was so many what ifs filling her mind she hardly noticed the arousal filling inside her the same arousal that Midori had been filling moments earlier. It made her lax and her hips began to rock against the member.”No...I Just wanted to help her! I'm Sorry Midori” She half shouted and whimpered nearly breaking into tears out of guilt.”Hnnngh, Soooo goood.” the sword woman moaned feeling the affects of the drug that was in midori. It was turning her on and she wanted more.Which confused her, mere moments agoo she struggling to get away now she was enjoying it. A

Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:53 pm

This was something I wasn't looking forward to but there seemed to be no other choice. I glanced at the chromatic dragon, pinned there with the tree at my back. That infusion of heat flowing through me and I must have looked like an incredible morsel with those invisible strings holding me preventing me from dashing away, not that that would do me any good.

I could just watch as the creature approached both nervous and anxious given the drug that I had been exposed to previously. The vacancy within me needed to be filled and ached and yet I had seen how savage the red Mushi was and only realized that this would be anything but fun.

It wasted no time in lining up against me, my folds quivering and wet from earlier only that incredible size difference being a bit of a challenge here, not that it would care to e gentle, I already had been aware of that even as my legs widen, in part due to the drug though mostly to make this as easy as possible.

It hurt. There was no way around that and I could feel the wetness collecting in my eyes as it pressed forth stretching me to my limits. “UNGH!” I grit my teeth and press my eyes closed feeling wet teas trickle down my cheeks.

“S-So b-big!”
I heard myself sputter out though as painful as the descent into me was as it retracted it felt oddly pleasant. Then pain once more followed by pleasure. One following the other. The pain endured due to the reward of the following pleasure the two sensations not quite mixing together bu seemed to be battling against one another. Like a ping pong ball I was battered back and forth between the two sensations though my chest rose and fell.

There was nothing possible then to endure it and it had seemed that the pain killed off my hearing anything else as I was caught up in it and by contrast the pleasure was just as keen. I had not been aware of the music now outside of a dim realization that it was playing in the background.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Aisaka watched while she played the violin its soft music floating through the air. What the two human woman didn't know was the music was what had caused the formation of these mushi. Drawing them towards these two girls. The rest though was of the conscious wills of those spirits unifying into a single thought, and hence into the single entities that were now plundering the woman's depths. She was a bit surprised the raven girl had apparently wanted to lessen the sword woman's burden, and had put herself at risk to be physically damaged. Aisaka couldn't allow for such a thing, as the raven girl held a special interest for the woman. It was rare to find a human who could see into her plain of existence, and for that the raven haired woman held more value in Aisaka's eyes then the sword woman.

A quick change in melody on the violin, and a new song began to play. The girth of the red mushi was being lessened to allow the raven haired girl to be more comfortable, granted it was still big for her but it was now more of a perfect fit then stretching her walls to there limit. Even without the girth the red mushi still had its length, and with each thrust it had been slowly pushing its way past the raven haired woman's cervix. It soon pushed past that final barrier the tip of it spear entering into the raven haired woman's core. The girth from the red mushi was transferred over to the blue one. Seeing how the sword woman had enjoyed having herself stretched. That familiar sensation would return to the sword woman, but it wasn't the same feeling the red mushi had given her while its rod had been in her. Though the sensation of having her walls stretched was still there.

"Finally showing your true colors now. You call yourself a noble sword woman, wanting to protect those you believe weaker then yourself. In reality you just want to be bound and fucked like the slut you know you are. Having yourself taking by something much stronger, and bigger then you can handle. Unlike the other girl you lack refinement in these things. Denying yourself what you really want, but the raven knows how to properly act and how to properly enjoy these things. You could learn a few things from her about such etiquette. It doesn't matter how much you resist or fight back deep down you only want to be bound, and fucked. The sense of nobility and strength is wasted on you when you just want to be a submissive toy." The blue mushi spoke while it continued to pound away at the sword womans depths. Each thrust seeming to come at the end of a sentence to reaffirm its point. It didn't matter how many times the two woman climaxed the two mushi were now more or less fucking to the rhythm of the violins music. There speed and tempo dictated by where the music was currently, making it seem like they had an inhuman amount of stamina that they hadn't reached climax themselves.

Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:21 pm

The creature called her a slut, that wasn’t true she wasn’t enjoying this. Well part of her wasn’t any way. The feeling she was feeling didn’t seem to be her own. She didn’t know what it was but it wasn’t her own. To make it worse the creature was making it’s point by ramming its no even larger cock into her tight sex. Rage boiled into her as the creature basically mocked her and told her to become more like Midori and resign herself to carnal pleasure. She didn’t mind being submissive to the right person, this wasn’t the ideal submitting situation any way. She felt something boiling her depths so to speak. Instead of moaning she bit her lip and stifled her moans to little more than grunts.

She couldn’t admit the being stretch liked she was again felt amazing. She already lost her honor at least she could keep her pride which meant resisting the pleasure she was feeling. Though the wet noise clearly told of her bodies failure to comply. She tried stiffing her hips but only manage to just barely keep it still from movement. It seemed that their assialemts could go on forever fucking them. That worried her, as they never came, and she wasn’t sure how many times she had in how ever long the two students had been ravaged.

(I had a better reply ready but it seemed that I accidentally deleted it.)

Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:06 am

(I hate when that happens)

Words. They were as unintelligible to my ears as the music had been. Distant and near at the same time though I could feel a melting in some fashion, perhaps a wilting was more of a way to describe it. I was still stretched around that scaly member that pressed inside me though it was far more manageable.

Each stroke only brought pleasure though as I felt my own and Machi's as well. In and out that member swayed like a pendulum. Each time I felt so full, each time it had rubbed up against that special place inside me and I could feel that rush shooting through me.

Every fiber of my being had tingled. My toes curled up in response to the pleasure and my arms and hands seemed to act as if on their own grasping what I could of the Dragon and holding on as it pounded into me.

“OHHH! AHHH!” I could hear my cries rising to the heavens, the slurp of my lubrication assisting in the plunder of my body as it worked it's way inside me. I felt those raging fires shoot through me, my muscles rippling about the thick rod inside me as my back deepened in an arch. I was squirming and flopping around like a fish pulled from the water into this strange and new environment of oxygen-nitrogen.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” My head tipped back as my own orgasm consumed me though it did not stop there, it kept coming at me. Hitting the depths of both my body and soul as pleasure wrapped over me as if beginning the process all over again while my release carried on.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:24 pm

The tempo of the music would continue to pick up its pace the two mushi responding in return. There thrusts becoming quicker in their rapture, before the music hit its end. There and only then had the two mushi been allowed to climax. There hot seed pouring into the two mortal woman, to the point it was beginning to overflow from them. Aisaka licked her lip watching the scene before her playing out. She so enjoyed it when her audience enjoyed her concerts, but there had been one who had refused to listen to her lovely song of carnal pleasure. Aisaka would descend from her perch a hand pushing itself into the blue mushi. The mushi seeming to paused paralyzed. Aisaka just closed her fist the blue mushi disappearing from existence. She would repeat the same process on the red dragon mushi.

The flames from the two mushi would burn away the shell of a body she had before, but it didn't matter. The flames would mix becoming a violet flame that formed her new body. Aisaka would motion her hand, blue white phallic tendrils appearing from out of no, where. The pair of tendrils would move over to the raven haired girl . One entering into the woman's abused channel while the other entered into her mouth to keep that opening busy. Aisaka would float over to the sword woman, landing just a few inches from the side of her head. The invisible strings holding the woman down would reveal themselves to be the same blue-white color as invading the raven ahired girl. "Such a stubborn girl. I give you a private showing, and you can't even enjoy it for that you need to be punished."

The sword woman would see a violet colored whip form, its length just dropping before her eyes. "As punishment lets see how much of a masochist you really are?" Aisaka would make snapping motion with her wrist. The whip coming down on the prostrated sword woman's back. "Go ahead bear down, bite your lip till it bleeds. Stifle your moans. I won't stop till you admit how much of a masochists slut you are." The whip would clash with the sword woman's skin with each sentence spoken. Aisaka was going to punish this stubborn woman for not enjoying her concert, by breaking the woman's pride.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:03 am

Machi had an obvious strong will. She hresisted and stifled anything that could give any indication she was enjoying this. Not that she didn’t enjoy it on some level deep done. She just refused to accept them as her own. She felt the hot seed of the mushi spill out of her sex, trickling down her hot inner thighs and pool till reached her abdomen. How much did it pump into her, even her stomach seem to bloat from the excess amount that was spilling into her.

Then the flamed creatures seemed to disperse and die. The flaming remains of the creatures formed into a single violet one, a woman stood before them or at least her. The restraints that she couldn’t see suddenly became visible. It then summoned several tendrils that began a renewed assault on Midori. Was this a more powerful Mushi, or was it something else al together. The Red headed swords woman didn’t know which she was still trying regain a better sense of mind.

“A private showing?” She asked for second before it came to her.”You where playing the Violin.” Machi said looking up at the woman. Who had summon a whip. It was clear the woman was angry about it and was going to make her pay for it. Her eye’s squinted as she saw the whip form.

It didn’t take long for the whipping to begin, the lashes forming on her brown skin, as the Swords woman did her best to stifle her yelps and shrieks. She was going to keep going till she broke. Machi was strong minded but even she had to have a breaking point how far would this Mushi go to punish her. How long could she take this. Hours perhaps even days could go by before she broke. Machi was faced with loosing the last of her pride to this woman hell bent on ,making her pay for not enjoying her rape.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:10 pm

What was going on? The tempo of that music increased and even I had heard it though one could say that I was not really conscious of it or the fact that it was matching up with the tempo of the beast above me.

Pleasure radiated through me. I felt so full, the heat that pressed against my walls, that sweet friction that swept over me causing my body to dance and sway beneath the Mushi as I cried out.

“UH! HUH! AHHH!” My ears filled with my own cries as I hit that release, hearing that slurp in my ears as we joined as one. The feel of it injecting it's release into me, that dick serving as a cock it was little wonder that I spilled over when it simply vanished leaving me feeling full despite that absence.

I gasped, my features were flushed as the two Mushi become one before my eyes though I do not have long to comprehend that. The feeling of cum spilling out of me down my thighs ends as I feel something pressing back inside me, not as large as the Dragon but a pleasant tendril that causes me to moan out, still snared up in those invisible restraints I find another tendril taking advantage of my weakness filling my mouth, bathed in my saliva as I suck instinctively like a newborn babe on a presented teat only that my tongue began to swirl over that length.

One tendril was pushing into me while another was pulling out. Back and forth they went stirring up a litany of moans and slurping sounds. The woman and Machi were having some sort of conversation too though I was in no condition to follow it at the moment crying out as I felt my pleasure, dancing beneath the restraints as best as I could.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:50 am

Aisaka grind an almost evil grin down at the sword woman. Four medium size phallic tendrils of hers would form each pushing there way into the sword woman's channel. Each tendril was a good bit in size, but the four together were slightly bigger then the blue mushi had been, and all most as big as the red one. The way they moved in and out of that channel wasn't rhythmic at all. Instead it was more chaotic, one maybe two going down while others went. Other times it was all at once other times it was just one exiting while the others pushed further in. The two woman would feel there minds begin to dull each time the tendrils came inside of them. At first it started as a simple fog of the mind, becoming harder to think. It then progressed to the events after there meeting becoming more dream like. Details became harder to recall about the trek through the forest, the two mushi that had raped them, and now even Aisaka was difficult to recall. Eventually it ended with the two having trouble recalling anything, all most like it was a dream they couldn't remember. Only Aisaka and subconsciously the sword woman would know if they young woman had lost the last of her pride.

By the time the two of them woke up they were in the nurses office, laying down in beds next to each other. They were both fully dressed in there clothes in pristine order like nothing had ever happened to them. When the two asked what had happened they would get the simple answer "You were found passed out due to fatigue. You should be more careful when going that deep in the words your lucky some one managed to find you." The sword woman was even reprimanded for having a weapon with her. Aisaka just watched the two from the shadows knowing they wouldn't remember her, but that is how she liked it. Operating from the shadows and being something the students didn't know if she really did exist, or not. It was more fun that way.

Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:13 pm

The swords woman tried her best to not break but the irregular pace of the tendrils invading her, stretching her and eventually diving into her cervix to fuck her womb became too much. They fucked her silly and the Samurai lost her pride cumming and in some cases begging for more. Her tongue would hang out in pleasure and squealed and climaxed. She would have multiple orgasms, going through then straight into the other, eventually it just became an endless train of bliss. At some point her mind began to dull even more than what it was, finding it hard to remember some details, each time the various tentacles creamed her fuck hole. It was said really seeing the girl break after she had resisted so hard now she was nothing more than a cum dump for the mushi if she chose it.

Soon every detail of her perfect memory was fading becoming more of a half riddled dream, by the time she woke that all it was a bad dream she barely recalled. She recalled Mildred and at least meeting her, briefly but nothing more than that. Everything else seemed to a dream or non existent. She hadn’t been through that in awhile.

I don’t recall passing out.” Machi Said as she heard the explanation of why she was there.. Memory loss while training was common, which meant she had to be careful about how she trained in the near future. Though she felt as if she had lost a good sense of her pride and honor for some reason. She felt 1000% new as if her body had been revitalized. Which it was any injuries she received where gone, and her virginity restored. She received her a reprimand for being armed, even if it was a little more than a stick in a shape of a katana she was lectured and received a demerit. Despite Machi’s usual anti-social tendencies she would talk with Midori and befriend her.

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:16 pm

Each thrust brought a wave of pleasure though it soon became more and more of a dream-like state. I was aware of being fucked to high heaven with each injection of cum, whether inside me of down my throat robbing me a little more of conscious thought.

Before long I did not recall why I had even been in the forest, I wasn't much of an outdoors type after all and it did not seem to make sense that I was out for a nature walk, I could have cared less about the serenity of nature so what was it? Who was the red head? A student, I recalled that much, it was all so foggy.

I was loosing my mind! So much pleasure, I even forgot how many times I came, the Mushi … only the pleasure seemed to matter and it was surprising that I had not regressed.

I woke in a hospital bed, no, it was the nurse's office I realized reckoning that water stain on the ceiling. I had been here before, though when I was unsure. Was that really a water stain? Fragments of memory returned though others I could not be certain of.

Machi … the name of the red head … Mushi … blue, and red, and purple. Why was this haunting tune stuck in my head?

“Unconscious?”
I looked seeing Machi in a nearby bed. She was getting a verbal tongue lashing from one of the Prefects about carrying a weapon that ended with the issue of a demerit. Did the Prefect find them? Was she called in after the fact?

“Machi? It was Machi, right?” I extended my hand, it was like meeting her for the first time again though it was pleasing that she was still making an effort to befriend me. There were only a few people here that I associated with after all outside of my professors.

Clearly I was uncertain about the fragments that I did recall but it seemed that we were about to get a do over despite the strangeness of the event. Mushi! That was right, something about Mushi but did it really happen? I couldn't remember much. Real, imagined or did I black I out as I did that first time? Had my memory been altered? I did not know and seeing how that was crazy talk I was not about to bring it up with Machi unless she mentioned it first.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:43 am

“Yes... Midori.” Machi said making sure she was getting the girl’s name correct. It was their second meeting, or was it their first. The samurai couldn’t tell, all that mattered was getting to know the person before her. She takes Midori’s hand and shakes it happily. The dream seemed so real yet so fake. It was clear with the memory gape that something happened but she wasn’t if it was from passing out in the woods.

“Uhhh. You know I think we met in the forest.” Machi stated trying to remember more but found it no existent the only thing she recalled truly was something mushi. The thought though made her a little quinsy and her private area seemed to heat up little. She also felt a like her pride had been significantly diminished.”I don’t really recall but... Does Mushi mean anything to you?”

Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:38 pm

“Yes, Midori.” We shook hands though I was uncertain if she remembered more than I. It was a haze that I was still attempting to piece together and make sense of in my head. I did nod at mention of the word.

“Red and Blue make Purple,” where did that come from? I wasn't the outdoors sort and the combination of two chromatic colors had been something that made no real sense. “I think we met in the forest. If what they say is true then something must have happened … I have a strong sense of looking for something, just as strong of a sense that it wasn't anything that I had lost either.

“I may have even been looking for Mushi or saw Mushi … I see them all the time though I see none now.”
I wasn't worried about being disbelieved this time oddly enough. It was as if I knew on a subconscious level that I could openly discuss them.

"Do you know why you might have been out there?"

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:46 pm

There Machi couldn't recall why she wasn't outside. Nor did she know why the the two chromatic colors meant anything. Well a part of her did and that made her feel deeply ashamed. "I think we meet somewhere out there,however what I was doing... I just remember being frustrated about something, beyond that I can't say with certainty, other than I might have been training out there." Machi said after they had shaken hands. The girl mentioned Mushi, that was part of Japanese folklore of spirits. The girl didn't look Japanese perhaps she had studied up on it, or did Machi tell her that....

" Mushi... I no of the creatures their myths within Japanese culture... Many claim to have seen them but I've meant anyone who has actually seen them." Machi said briskly." I'm not making fun of you, are anything, It just never meant anyone who has come out and said it... What do they look like the mushi."As she asked this a image of a dragon popped in her head then a fuzy image of Asika wielding a whip. It fainted quickly but Machi her arm as her mind recalled that tidbit from her subconscious.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next