View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Rainbow and Butterflies (for Tsuki) 

Post Rainbow and Butterflies (for Tsuki)
I came out of the old boat house now that it had stopped pouring though t was pretty much just sprinkling now. I had been caught outside when the storm suddenly struck but fortunately I had been near this old boat house … the dock looked to be rotted and no one had used this place in years though I surmised that Shokushu may have had a boating club at some stage in the past. I couldn't renumber seeing it under any of the activities but the rainbow in the heavens reminded me when my mother was alive.

I was a little girl in the park chasing after the Monarch butterflies when I saw my first rainbow. Kyo was less of a prick back then or my memories were distorted due to the passage of time.

Regardless, it was beginning to grow later in the evening having to wait out the majority of that storm so now I started back to my dorm …

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun May 17, 2015 3:56 pm

Post Re: Rainbow and Butterflies (for Tsuki)
upon hearing the boathouse close the succbi on the roof peeks over the edge and smiles.¨why hello there little girl¨

Sun May 17, 2015 4:15 pm

Focused on returning to campus given this miserable weather I wouldn't have expected to find someone out there. I hear those words from behind and above me. Turning around I could see a figure on the roof. At first glance I was thinking it was another student tough my eyes widen as I see the wings, another one of hose creatures!

Obviously I did not answer, turning and running. Fortunately it had been after school hours and I was wearing shorts rather than a skirt but the muddy terrain still made it difficult seeing that I had to use that much more force to pull my foot out of the ground as I went. Though how far would I get?

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon May 18, 2015 1:17 pm

tsuki smirks and takes off quickly catching the girl pinning her to the ground.¨we can do this the nice way where you cooperate with it and ill make it enjoyable or you can fight and ill make you so horny you will beg the others around here to rape you.¨

Mon May 18, 2015 8:26 pm

I run though the muddy ground is unkind and there is something to be said about the advantages of flight to ignore the terrain altogether. Thus she easily catches up. Knocked over and pinned to the muddy ground my clothes and skin get saturated by the mud though helplessly I struggle to get free to push myself up to my feet managing to get no higher than my knees and that is short lived.

She is much stronger than me, that much is clear. I remember how the other one eroded both mind and body with that slime but I fought to the end just as I was inclined to do now, though sex was no big deal I was intent to make her work for her gains as much as I could.

“MNG! LET ME GO!” I squirm and struggle ignoring an answer for a useless bid at freedom which only serves to get mud further against my flesh, clothes and hair.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon May 18, 2015 9:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]