View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 World wake (Open to All) 

Post Re: World wake (Open to All)
"Uoh!" Bel gasped softly, her rainbow hued eyes squeezing shut as her jaw dropped in a silent moan as Midori ruthlessly stabing her fake cock into the visitors delicate fold agin and agin. Midori forcing Bel's back to arch beneath her own, jutting her breasts up into Midori's groping hands needing her breast like soft dough as their bodies both trembled together in united extisty. That cursed toy rumbling between their clits forcing cry afther cry of glorious passion not even their join lips could silence befor Midori suddenly ripped her self from the strangers lips as she screamed out with pleasure towords the tense jungle trees.

"Uh! CUMM! NEVER STOP CUMMING!" Bel shouted loudly back twords Midori's passionate screams befor gently cupping Midori's cheeks, guiding the students lips back to her own, passionatly sharing a new kiss just befor Midori felt her inevitable release...

Yet midori's next release would be the harshest one yet as the sinister cursed toy rocked wildly between them both, tasting both their pleasures, their desires, their want for each other as the end lodged inside of Midori simply returned her forth orgasm with a eruption of its own! A power burst of mana erupting inside of her tight young body, filling her womb and channel with pure molten magic.

Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:16 am

It was overwhelming, that toy drilled home inside me with a will of it's own as my fingers press, push and squeeze against the shapely breasts beneath me. They were not overly large but I enjoyed them just fine, a pleasant handful though I could feel those hard nipples beneath m palms as I continued to play with the pair.

The toy seemed fueled by my release though and I could feel that dance inside me flow faster and faster now. Clenching muscles offered no resistance though that glow that flowed inside me like some sort of mystical seed did much … it was as if her words powered it too, for rather than collapsing in a heap I felt invigorated by that intense wave of pleasure that swept over me.

It felt like nothing I could really describe. There was a magic that seemed to buzz over my clit at the same time and number five hit me almost as soon as four resided. “OH! FUCK!” I shuddered yet was driven to spear my hips down even quicker pushing the toy back and forth between us. Those moans and cries below me had been supreme encouragement.

My lips were guided back to the stranger's own shortly before the joining of their lips together. I was filled up, not with cum but mana and it was his mana that seemed to spurn me forth even now as number six was closing in on me. I could not help it as I stabbed my hips downward feeling the counter upward jab into me either from rising hips, the toy or both. Muffled cries erupted from my lips swallowed up by her own ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:13 pm

The mana flooded into Midori's tight fold, filling her young tight womb with mystic energy, warm and soothing yet at the same time electric and tingly, ignighting her insides with a indiscribable pleasure that only grew stronger the more she fucked the mysterious stranger beneath her.

Bel moans muffled by Midori's own lips as they both shared a passionate kiss there in the cold wet grass. Midori plowing her side of the dildo into Bel's own tight clit, boucing the stranger on her marvous fake cock while the end lodge deep inside her worked her over on its own, relentlessly thrusting, fucking silly as it only grew more hastly the more she desired sex and came to one orgasm afther the next in a never ending cycle of pleasure that sought to eventually crush her under the weight of her own lust.

"Uhmghmmm!" Bel softly moaned, not leaving Midori's lips for a mommment, their joined crys hardly silenced by their passionat love making beneath the stars above befor Bel gently broke their loving lip lock to smile lovingly, stroking Midori's dark hair back behind a ear as she bouced on that toy. "M-midori... M-make me cumm too!... I want to cumm too!... J-justlike you!" Bel begged as her body trembled with lust as her finger tips found Midori's sharpe nipples as she began to tug on them both genty.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:52 am

That energy had been like the fuel of a car feeding me to no end. It encouraged me to press forth granting me the stamina that I needed, especially now, as another orgasm crashed over my senses. “OH GOD!” I heard myself crying out as my hips collided with her own feeling as much pleasure as I gave if not more as that end inside me had been going wild!

“OH! AH!” My nipples played with as those gasps spilled from my lips at that touch. Her request had been made and I nodded slamming my hips down and holding them there though gyrating them against her own.

I could feel that toy inside me, so large and soothing as it rushed forth even now. But with our lips parted I used that to sink down her body pressing my lips along her neck, then shoulders. A tongue swirled against a nipple and my lips captured a breast briefly suckling there.

I would move on, moaning and gasping as I went, feeling number six sweep over me with seven not far behind. I attempt to separate us seeing if that was possible. I had every intention of making her cum but I wanted to taste her while I was still coherent enough to enjoy that taste. My hazel eyes flick up to he multi colored ones for a quick second before proceeding with my plan if it were at all possible to disengage from her I was about to find out. As far as I knew though that toy was going to befuddle my own senses all the while.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Last edited by Midori on Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:04 am

"M-make me cum! Make me cum!" Bel cried over and over agin as their hips colided over and over agin driving the pair to feel even sweeter pleasures together as Midori fucked the white haired stranger beneath her, yet the toy magicaly fucked her in turn while errupting wave afther wave of molten hot mana into her tight young body the more she thrusted into Bel's cute tight sex, boucing the horny stranger on that black dildo serving as the students fabulous fake cock...

"Uh! Ah! Oh! Oh M-midori!" Bel cried out, screaming the students name to the cloady night sky as she deeply arched beneath lovly young Midori as she played with her discovery. Bel tilting her head as the lovly students lips and tounge kissed along the expanse of her neck slowly travling lower. "Auh! Make me cumm! Make me cum like you! Auh! Ah! I want you to make me cum Midori! Do it! Uh! P-please!" Bel begged as Midori's warm moist lips sealed around her gorgious perky breasts as she jutted her chest up into the students lips. Bel gazing down at Midori's own cute sex drunk face only to flong her head back and moan as Midori suddenly dislodged her self from the strangers tight drolling sex as Bel collapsed back agest the damp grass panting heavily.

"Auha!... N-no! d-dont stop!" Bel whined softly squirming restlessly beneath Midori in lust, bucking her hips in need for the students touch, becoming sexually frustrated quickly as the jungle began to get a light cold rain....

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:41 am

It was raining now. I could feel a light drizzle on my back though the weather would not interfere with my plans, at least not a little rain. I had found that it was possible to disengage that toy though I still felt the flow of mana filling every pore of my being. That tingling sensation that prolonged my sixth orgasm while encouraging the arrival of my seventh.

I could hear the stranger below me, encouraged and wanting that release as my fingers swept down those legs then grasped her gently as my tongue flicked along that labia in a teasing fashion. I did not dive straight in though I was tempted in doing just that.

“AHHH!” The cursed toy still pressed inside my aching core, pounding now as if drilling for oil, and yet there was only pleasure that that mana generated as I felt so stretched out around the black cursed object.

My tongue traced over that slit, muffled cries escaping as my tongue replaced that end of the toy within her. I tried to move within her as quick as the toy though that was impossible. Nor would my tongue be as filling but that only drove me to find the right spots quicker.

Once I found them I could slow down the pace and tease a bit more hoping that would feel on par with the missing sensation that I could still feel shooting through me on a constant basis.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:32 pm

Midori was correct in thinking it was possible to remove the toy from the cute mysterious strangers who was writhing in bliss beneth her, finding the quest simple as she travled lower inbetween Bel's legs, seeking her sweet weakness, it just wasnt possible to pull the toy free from her self as it continued to relentlessly gore its self in and out of her marverlous sex, filling her with molten mana that warmed her very core with pleasure as her own sweet womenly juices trickled down her inner thighs feeding tht cursed black toy.

"Auh! Y-yes! Yes!Midori! Uh! B-be my taker! Uh! You can take me! Take me please!" Bel shouted passionatly to the cloudly heavens, running her soft fingers through her own snow white locks, writhing below the sexual drunk student in frustrating plasure. Feeling Midori's hands along her sexy young legs, spreading her lovly thighs open widly befor gracing her sex with soft young lip as Midori slowly began licking the dimensional strangers drolling sex with her silky smooth tounge, tasting Bel's sweet necter afther frocing her jaw to drop as she let out a silent moan of pleasure...

"Auh!Yah! Oh! R-right there! Oh! Auh! D-dont stop!Dont stop Midori!" The stranger cried as her hands came to rest agiest the backof Midori's head almost begging her to keep going as the rain slowly got heavier soaking their hot joined bodies with cold rain that tingled their skin.

Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:17 am

This had not been the usual way that things like this transpired though I was fairly certain that things would have gone bad for me if I had tried to resist. But being so open to sex, and not being hurt, proved to work in my favor.

Those juices, OH! It was like the eruption of that mana that flowed inside me as that toy ceasely pressed inside me, infusing me with such heated passion! Would it ever stop? Did I want it to? My hips shuffled from side to side as if encouraging a lover on though the toy needed no encouragement at all.

There was that flood of energy sweeping through me a both ends and I found the heavier rain drops attempting to cool my heated skin. Blood throbbed through my stiff nipples and clit and I eagerly made my attack with that tongue encouraged by those cries, from that desire and the mana that flowed through me.

It kept me going, like replacement batteries … eight, nine, the approach of my tenth release now kept me trembling to the point I felt the ground beneath my knees. My fingers pressed into those thighs tightly as I had somehow managed to tease her this long though now I struck, my tongue unerringly hitting that cherished spot as that toy pressed me forth with thunderous jolts now that caused me to erupt that tenth time only now that orgasm bled into the next so I did not know where one began and the other ended.

Even as I shivered and moaned against that delicious pussy my tongue peeled up against that spot rapidly now that she was grabbing the back of my head so I could not draw away not that I had any intention on doing so though my hazel eyes peek up to have a look at her cherished features in that throe of passion.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Did Midori want the toy to stop? It was a question she would have to truely ask her self if she could ever find the focus to concentrate on anything other then being fucked to obilivon by a demonicly cursed toy as it relentlessly gored its thickness agiest her shaking hips. The thick toy boring into quivering sex agin and agin as she stuggled to stave of release afther release and to keep up and pleasure the stranger who was spread out naked beneath her. Bel eurging her on as she held the back of Midori's head gently, running her finger tips through the girls dark locks while basking in the divine pleasure of Midori's silky smooth tounge.

"Auh! Uhh! Oh! guh! P-please! uh! M-make me cumm!" Bel cried loudly, shaking her head in pure pleasure, writhing and archig deeply along the wet grass, feeling the green blades tickle her skin whike the rain teased their wet slippery warm bodies as the young students tounge striked her most senstive spots right their below the heavily raining clouds as Midori finilly achived her goal signified by the sound of a squeeling scream and the sudden tense up of the strangers body and her quivering sex around Midori's tsoft exploring tounge.

"Auhhhhhhhhh!!" Bel screamed to the ulmighty heavens as the sky cried back with a thunderous boom of purple lighting as the visiter came and came hard! So hard infact that the world around them quaked with a tremor as Bel's wonderful pleasure juices spashing forth from her velvet channel to grace Midori's awaiting lips with a flavor she couldnt even imagin!

Meanwhile that cursed toy that spread Midori's pussy out to her limits began to shake with its relentless pumping, once agin rumbed with a new sensation of power as the electrifing shocks suddenly returned! Zaping Midori with current of shocking pleasuring sensations she would feel in her loins and nipples, even her tounge! befor the toy agin sought out her delicate rear to once agin bore its self into delivering double the curses effect.

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:40 am

I could feel the driving rains against my back, those fingers in my hair encouraging me to remain put as my tongue advanced into those depths tasting those rich juices that infused me with that mana. It was quite remarkable, that taste, though I was unable to associate it with anything I had known before. The best way of describing it was that it wasn't just any one thing but a pleasant mix that swirled together and became one. The taste only growing sweeter with those encouraging sounds I heard until that crescendo of tongue movements reaped the reward of her unleashing all that she had.

Meanwhile that toy had not let up as if it was getting off too by her pleasure. Drilling inside me I was in such a state of euphoric bliss that my body was merely wave after wave of pleasure filling me with one orgasm after another. My eyes widened in response, my cries muffled against that pussy though even that could not really mute the returning cries as I felt the electricity return as it infused me.

It shot through me even causing my tongue to tingle. It mixed with that infusion of mana like hydrogen atoms coming together and generating fusion I could feel an intense power flow through me and it was as if a sun was being born inside me! It felt incredible though I could feel the toy twisting again once more that end bending as it approached my ass. Where it made contact against my buttocks I felt the continued jolts and though complicated thought may have eluded me I was quick to realize that both ends of the toy at once was likely to leave me an incoherent mess.

As if were I had already came at once when the jolts suddenly came again. I was on edge, the toy having no problem now in generating orgasms to the point that I was loosing my mind. I reached back though trying to block the toy from succeeding though grabbing it was out given the shocks and even blocking my ass was of no use as the tip just nudged it and brought more of those jolts until my hand jerked away and it could take advantage.

“OHHH! UGH! AHHHHHH!”
I cried out feeling the toy at both ends once more, unable now to even keep up with my licks and tongue spearing of her body and thus she would be able to squirm out from beneath me with little to no effort at all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:52 pm

Bel arched back along the cold wet grass panting heavily afther being forced to cum by such a lovly Midori for the first time! It was wonderful and excitingand what she loved most was Midori's face as she orgasmed around that sinister cursed black toy agin and agin as Bel couldnt help but smile playfuly as Midori suddenly tore her lips from the strangers glisening sex and let out a passionate moan right there on her hands and knees. Almost like Midori was shouting her pleasure to the white haired stranger her self in the students own throne of passion, yet as Midori was loosing her self to the demonic sex toy so did her grip on the waker as Bel was able to slip away.

The stranger would suddenly be infront of Midori, looking at the student with bright rainbow hued eyes. Bel's cheeks red with adorable arousal as she pressed in for a loving kiss. The pairs lips locking once agin as Bel's hands flowed over Midori's perky breasts.... her most favorite part of the student, alwhile that toys relentless fucking of Midori's ass and pussy only grew more intense as the current was doubled by the double penetration as was the flow of mana igniting her core a blaze as it pumped in and out of her ass and pussy while Bel pushed Midori down to her back slowly....

"Y-your going to feel this way forever Midori..... for..ev..er..." The stranger whispered as she briefly spoke to Midori, returning her hungry lips to the students own befor fallowing Midori to her back to the cold jungle grass..... The strangers laying beside Midori, kissing the student as she sought to sneak two digits into Midori's already full sex as she tasted the tingling shocks coming from Midori's tounge.

Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:14 am

“UH! HUH!” I panted there in front of the girl on my hands and knees as I sucked up well needed oxygen. I was loosing my mind and nearly blacked out derived from air for that short while as our lips pressed together though she must have realized this and drew away before too long.

Heavy raindrops collided against my quivering skin as I felt myself being guided backward. Wet blades of grass tickled my back as the toy sawed in and out of me at both ends. I lost awareness of how much I came, even the coherency of words for the most part though distantly I heard “forever” and seemed to know what that implied as if instinctively.

“OHHH! MMMMPH!” Our lips pressed back together and I could feel fingers down there trying to insert themselves inside me. That toy was so big and took up so much space as it was that it seemed impossible that they would fit at all needless to say move afterward though somehow I could feel that sensation against me.

My squirming renewed, my toes curled and hands clenched into fists, I was loosing my mind though my tongue seemed to be infused with a life of it's own. Swirling against her own as these jolts rush through me even faster then before keeping me in a constant state of bliss.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:09 am

There wasno stoping it, the toy feeding on Midori's pleasure, seeking to fuck the student to oblivion as it was devoured by her sex and ass! Relentlessly goring it self in and out of her tight holes regardless of how much her hips bucked or her legs kicked! It was seekig to do as Midori feared, it wanted her to lose her mind and think of nothing els but being spear and impaled by its size!

That toy endlessly rumbled and shook crushing the wall seperating her ass and pussy as both skull shaped tips of the studded toy released a current of electricity and pure molten mana that fired up her core with overwhelming pleasure to the point light purple crackling lighting discharged from her tounge, nipples and even ner specile pearl!
Alwhile the mysterious stranger toyed with Midori after re-instating a sense of dominance.

Yet Bel laided beside Midori as she gently finger her spread open sex with two fingers, gently flicking her throbing clit as electricity sparked off the girls delicate pearl, not seeming to bother Bel in the slightest as she simply teased and loved Midori to no end. The student even feeling the straner join her bust to bust, their nipples teasing each others as she pressed her lips to Midori's own, tasting her self on the studens tounge as their tounges wildly lashed and wresled each others, Midoris tounge zapping Bel's own befor she suddenly broke the kiss to sit up and happly smile down above Midori just as the moon shine through the rain clouds over head, the moon light making the rain drops sparkle of the stranger skin like a goddess.

"Midori.... your can wake up now..." Bel said with a smile on her face just as she leaned back into share a new kiss with the student just as Midori would see the sun rise then fall behind the stranger, over and over as if days, weeks, even mouths were passing in a blink of an eye, befor suddenly her little world just faded to black while the pleasure she felt never stopped for what she guessed was...(#1)

Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:20 am

(#2)... for what Midori guessed was an eternity of endless fucking.....

Midori would later wake up just as Bel asked her too. The poor girl finding her self under a bright stary night sky naked as she remainbers her self being shortly afther meeting the mysterious stranger with no sigh of her clothing insight. Yet it didnt take long to realize the location she was in was diffrent to befor, she wasnt in the middle of a dense jungle no more but instead was on a sandy beach with the sound of waves crashing agiest the shore and when Midori would go to move she would find her strange visitor nussled cutly up agiest her as she slept soundly. Bel's head resting on Midori's breast as her hand gently rested atop the students other bare globe, squeezing the soft breast gently in her sleep.

Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:56 am

“Mmmph ...OHHHH! AHHHHHH!” Muted moans wash out against the press of those marvelous lips against me. When with Kyo it had not been uncommon to have to endure gang bangs at the hands of his friends but this feeling was far more intense.

The toy filled me and stretched me to no end and fingers somehow joined in though the stranger was not effected. My body writhed back and forth rocking to and fro as I was loosing my mind to that pleasure. Warm tingly jolts of purple electricity was escaping me though adding to that sensation was the press of warm tits against me as the stranger still my movements.

My tongue danced and I continued to moan until nothing, not even her words made any sense. There was just this one long stream of pleasure that stretched on forever, the sun rising and falling again and again, my mind not making sense of it all and I grew hoarse with the muted sounds that passed my lips as I became this sensation of nerves.

I wasn't even aware of the rain or even the dampness beneath me and eventually my perceptions turned off reaching their end …

But that darkness was replace, I do not now when or how long it had been though I heard the cry of a sea gull … was I still on the island? There were no birds … a warm breeze reminded me of my nakedness though my back was warm now .. it was not grass beneath me now but sand. It was no longer night either nor was it day, was I dawn or dusk, either the sun was about to rise or had just set as I witnessed light collected on the horizon and since I had no idea where I was it was no possible to determine which way was east.

A salty smell had been collected in my noise and I could hear the waves crashing along the shore Sitting up to look for my clothes I was made aware that the stranger was hear. The toy was gone though I still felt the after effects of pleasure swimming through me. I was a bi sore but oddly the feeling passed quick enough as if it had not ever happened in the first place and had been a second or two reminder as to how I got here but nothing was really explained by that. Looking down between my thighs I could see my arousal though I was not stretched out as I would have thought and I was left even more confused.

“Are you awake?” I ask feeling those warm fingers on my breasts though my words aren't all that loud as I attempt to piece together how I came to be here settling back down to think if the stranger was still asleep and simply waiting as I tried to remember the events that brought me to this point.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next