View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 4:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 World wake (Open to All) 

Post Re: World wake (Open to All)
She was right, it was downright confusing though I could have thought about it all day without it making much sense. I could feel that jolt of pleasure rushing through me from that toy assisting in the production of those moans that fled from my lips as I squirmed against the pleasure that I was feeling though there was more to come other than the feel of those tips pressed to each end of me.

“AAAIIIEEE!!!”
I cried out as I felt the toy open me up. Tight walls surrounded the jolting toy causing my body to spasm It hurt, it wasn't the biggest thing at least not length wise but in girth. And yet it felt so good at the same time as the pleasure an pain mixed together like the ingredients of a cake …

The ends moved too, I did not know how but she had told me that there was some sort of control and it seemed that subconsciously my mind was moving them, slow at first as if to give me time to get use to the girth but before I had the toy was pushing back inside me generating those electrical impulses that had my back arching in pleasure as I felt the toy and the stranger at work.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:27 pm

The toy pressed into Midori's delicate ass and sex slowly befor rocking in and out of Midori's two streched holes on its own with magical means of self animated movments and thrusts that left poor Midori squeeling in pleasure. The sinister toy did this slowly and pleasuringly as to Midori's deepest desires.....

"Oh my goodness!.... Look at that! Your cute holes are so hugry! They incased it completly!" The stranger would giggle playfuly admiring te sight of Midori's stuffed full ass and sex. The stranger soon reaching out to gently stroke Midori's stuffed full sex, gently pinching her electrified pearl with sharp teasing flicks of pain. "Who would think your body could do it! I was sure these fleshy mortal vessels would ripp in two!! But I'm happy you didnt or els I may have gotten into trouble! You know! The rules of M!" The stranger would giggle softly as she admired Midori's quaking form befor she gently inserted her pinky into Midori's tight full rear, down to her kunckle along side that thick blacken toy filling her out... "Hmm? I bet I can fit seven.... no.... mybe eight more in here?" The stranger would say wondering befor those rainbow hued eyes flicked up to Midori's own to admire the students cute pleasure drunk face. "What do you think? How does it feel? Do you think more will fit? Or is one good?.... Mybe a little bit bigger?" The stranger would ask befor leaning down to trail her silky smooth tounge along Midori's naval...

Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:57 am

The rules of M? Well there was Q from James Bond or was that Star Trek the Next Generation? Both maybe? I was confused again. Filled and stretched to my limits it seemed the human body had some elasticity to it.

Child birth was proof of that and I did recall seeing a prison documentary where an inmate tried to hide a live hand grenade in their ass. I always wondered how they had obtained it in the first place, the situation wasn't explained more than the stranger explained M as if he, she or it was suppose to be common place like the sky being blue or that water was made up of H2O …

As I recalled a question was posed to a guard about the most dangerous thing they had found on an inmate. He just included it in a list of things that he had uncovered from the mundane shivs and the like. I had wondered at the time too what had to be going through the head of the finder of such …

None of that really mattered right now, nor was I thinking about it as pleasure shot through me. I felt full, then even more entered into my backside, my eyes going wide as my back arches deeper.

“OH GOD! SO FULL!!!”
I gasp though whether this is an answer of not is unclear even to me. That electrical tingle shoots through me and I can feel the toy speeding up as if in response to my subconscious. I had been use to the feel now or at least better accommodated with it so it wasn't going super fast but I began moving at a modest sped.

I even felt the moisture of her tongue flick over my navel as my hands bunch up into tiny fists as if to fight against those pleasurable sensations. Was that part of the curse of the object? I did not know with any form of certainty.

“OH! AH! I, I D-DON'T THINK, THINK I COULD AH TAKE M-MOOOORE!”
My body convulsed and rocked in pleasure already feeling the warmth build up inside me like a spring being wound tight ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:40 pm

"I sopose your right?" The stranger would confess as she lifted her head up from Midori's naval. Her finger still deep in the students rear end, pumping away gently with that sinister toy that shocking Midori to submsion. Its curse flooding her body with over whelming pleasure seeking to drive her mad with over whelming pleasure as those shocks only grew more intense the more she resists....

"Wow... look at you go!... I was right letting you control it your self... your doing it so well! I'm learning alot! Teach how to make you cumm Midori....." The stranger would giggle as she pulled her finger free of Midori's tight ass afther a few more playful pumps of her finger into her rear befor she slowly crawled up the studnts nude writhing form, sitting atop Midori's bucking hips as she leaned down over her, their beasts pressing together as their nipples circled each others in delicate rubs that forced a soft moan from the strangers soft lips. "Auh!..Oh my... your so intreasting!?....You can do your self forever..." The stranger woud cooed softly into Midori's ear befor she began to gently lash her tounge agiest the students cheeks and her cute pleasure wreched face, giving Midori playful puppy dog kisses as that toy fucked Midori to oblivion... befor suddenly Midori woud get a surge of electricity as it intensified....

Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:13 am

I had no idea as to what I was doing or how that toy received it's commands as it seemed to act all by itself. I had guessed that it was picking up on subconscious thoughts though it did not matter much as I felt the toy and finger within my backside going to work as I spasmed against the toy that built up wave upon wave of pleasure.

That finger removed itself from my rear and I felt her body pressed against mine. The warmth of her breasts pressed against mine as I felt that tongue against my cheek, the contrast of coolness against the warmth.

Barely I had comprehended her words though I realized that I could not maintain this state indefinitely. My walls collapse about that toy, my back further deepens in that arch and my hands fold about her back holding her close to me as one hand grips her by the shoulder blade and the other drifts down to settle upon her ass.

“HUH! AHHH!”
The toy intensifies and goes even faster now, the jolts of pleasure more frequent as my body cums around that toy. It seems that each time my muscles grip it firmly they are shocked into expanding then once more as they tighten against it in what appeared to be an endless cycle that assaults my senses.

“F-Forever!” I gasp as I feel yet another orgasm building up so soon after the first.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:31 pm

"Y-yes! mhmm.... Dont stop cumming... Never stop cumming....Cum forever Midori... You can forever... if you want too" The stranger cooed softly inbetween her soft puppy dog kisses, gently licking the poor student pleasure drunk face, hands stroking Midori's side as that silky smooth tounge laping gently agiest her lips and cheek as that toy continued to thrust into those delicate holes, squish and spashing juices from her drolling sex as each end alternated thrusts like pistons in a engines....

"Uhmm... I'm going to enjoy this plane.... so much to see and learn.. and feel.... and so many mortals to have fun with....." The stranger purred softly, watching in awe as Midori moan in pleasure, rainbow hued eyes nerrowing at the student as she came undone at the seems in what was a beutiful display bliss. A sight the stranger could not leave alone as Midori would soon feel soft lips press agiest her own in a deep passionate kiss befor tasting a soft moan as the stranger let out a soft gasp.

"AuMh!?" The naked white haired stranger gasped as she kissed the pleasure drunk student deeply, her tounge lashing agiest her own befor those rainbow hued eyes suddenly grew wide in a suprised look of 'oh no' as she felt Midori's hand be placed on her cute round rear, forcing a cute sqeek of pleasure to be forced out of her lips befor the strange girl at the student began to tremble and shake, frozen the same way a person did when some one discovered the spot they were ticklish...

"Auhm! Uh!" The strange girl softly murmured as she trembled atop Midori, looking confused as she could move... yet along with that.... Midori felt the toy's jolts of shocking pleasure slowly stop as well as did one end of the toy.... the end inbeded deep inside of her rar end.....

Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:05 pm

It felt so good that toy pushing inside me. I barely registered her speaking about this plane of existence and all the mortals she could have fun with. I twitched, wreathed and gasped out in pleasure.

Those lips still working over me and I felt the shudder of pleasure ripping through me once more though it seemed as if there was something wrong this time as she exclaimed above me. Lips sealed against mine as a distraction or to stifle those cries washing through me then and there as I shuddered uncontrollably beneath her.

My hand gripped that ass tighter as my mouth opened venturing a tongue forth or accepting one should it come. One hand went to the curve of her breast touching it and while that second wave of pleasure shot over me my muscles clamped over that toy rippling over it.

The jolts had stopped as if she were controlling them all along as did one end of that toy though the other was moving through me even quicker now as if in response to this state. My legs entwined around her own too so she would be unable to disengage from me without making some sort of effort.

“Uh huh,” I gasp keeping her close even among those shivers of intense pleasure that wash through me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:25 am

"Muh! Uhh!" Thecstranger gasped agiest Midori's lips as they sharedthat passionate kiss. Their tounges lashing together in a loving dance and twirl, wresling each others in a desprite battle for dominance, yet it was a battle Midori woukd be suprised to find her self winning as she tighten the grip on her cute bare ass.

Feling Midori's hand sqeezing her bare ass cheek roughly, frocing her back to arch along Miori's writhing form beneath her, the stranger trembling as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as if asweet spot was discovered... a weakness in her humanoid form the student could exploit and abuse if she was observent enoug to notice in er blissful state. Yet it wasnt te only intreasting thing Midori forced her new friend to do.... Forcing the stranger to let out a mufffled moan of pleasure as her own breast was squeezed by Midori's hand.... slowly turning the tables on Midori's horny visitor....

Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:57 am

It had been truly amazing, that change had been unexpected as my tongue swished over her own it had appeared ti me at least that there was some measure of lost control. Perhaps, I had theorized, that she did not control the entire toy since it did not completely stop but one end of it that she had transferred to me somehow and her control being broken resulted in it going inert.

There had been no time to wonder about this. I had later to dwell upon this after all. One of my hands rubbed against her ass cheek up and down before granting it a small playful smack before doing so again and my legs rubbed against the back of her own.

There may have been no electrical jolts of pleasure emitting from the toy now but it still felt good moving inside me. It was big and I was stretched around it to my limits. It could not miss, however as it pistoned forth with greater zeal.

The warmth of her body above me, the dampness below, I was sandwiched in the middle feeling those tits pressed to mine as a hand dashed against the curve of one.

“OHH! AHH!” I gasped out from below her though since our mouths had been connected the sounds were muffled. Steadily I felt that heat increasing within me. It had never really cooled down. My third release was on the way, my body shivering in greater intensity in response. My legs halted and still around her own as my back deepened in that arch causing my toes to curl in response.

"UNGH! OHHHHHHH!”
I felt my body dancing and squirming as that little death hit, the French sure knew what they were talking about! Though even as it struck me leaving me exhausted that toy never let up as it continued it's steady advancement inside my quivering confines, in fact it felt as if it were going faster in response as f interested only in my next release and not my current one.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:46 am

"Uhgm!" The stranger gasped with a muffled cry of pleasure, feeling Midori's hands wonder over her own body in gentle teasing touches that sent her rolling with excitment and pleasure. Midori forcing the white haired stranger to wince cutly and tremble at the tender groping of her firm young ass befor forcing another sharp shreek of pleasure to erupt from her lips as that playful smack connected with her pale skined rear end... leaving a bright red hand print where Midori spanked her cute round buttom, driving another muffled cry from the strangers busy lips. "Muhhh!"

Meanwhile that toy went to town on Midori's sensitive sex, driving herwild with pleasureas it relentlessly fucked her as she wished, doing exactly as she liked, hitting all the right spots and stopping not even for a seciond as it sought to fuck Midori to oblivion and back agin...

"Uh... Oh... I-I cant move? W-why cant I move?...Muhhhmmm.. I-its you.. huhmm.. L-let go... of my..uh!" The stranger said quickly as she turned her head amomment to free her lips from Midori's own for a quick momment befor she returned to kissing Midori in her blissful passion. Yet soon... the end of Midori's sinister toy lodge deep in her ass slowly began to slide out.... its bumpy studs slowly dragging free of her tight rear...

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:34 am

“Uh umm ...” muffled cries and moans were muted though my hands and legs remained as they were keeping her close. I may not have understood everything that was going on but by my understanding something was indeed at work here seeing that one end of that toy stopped moving I fathomed that it had something to do with her lapse in concentration.

Whether that was the case or not I did not know. As far as I could tell transferring control could have been more difficult than I realized and signals were muddied. That would have been my best guess though it did not really matter.

My end of the toy hadn't let up as it drove inside me. It could not miss the mark, being so large as it filled me relentlessly as it pushed in and out of me producing even more gasps from me as I writhed beneath her in the bliss that shot through me. It may not have been fully online yet, there were no electrical jolts from it but it was pleasing never the less as it went to work. My third release was on the brink of sweeping over me when the other end began moving again.

A gasp, my back deepened even further as I felt each and every bump along that toy drag upon me though rather than driving into me it seemed to be exiting. Why I did not fully understand. Maybe it was like a magnet attracted to arousal and was pulled in her direction now since she was the one that had been attuned to that end. I did not know though I did not hesitate.

The hand on her breast retreated to collect that toy as soon as it vacated me so it could not press inside me again. Though there was a tremble rushing through my fingers from the onset of that third sensation firing through me I was able to get a secure enough grasp on the toy to guide it toward her clit, that end brushing over it as I danced out below her in utter bliss caught up in that third release though that was not the end of it as the toy did not pause for a second to let up.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:52 pm

"Ughhmg!" The stranger gasped, her tough lashing agiest the students own as their bodies join in wonderful play. Writhingband arching agiest each other in pleasure of their company and that toy currenty fucking Midori to oblivion... Her third orgasm and the toy didnt stop not even for a seciond as it sought to break her will with a endless fucking. Yet above Midori the strange stradded her waist, her breasts mashed up agiest Midori's own, lovly pink nipples teasing each others in tight circles as their lips pressed together passionatly, sharing a deep kiss. Midori partly taking control afther teasing this other worldly girls weak spot.... her cute rear.

It was a sudden suprise! but the strangers eyes widen agin in asocked look of suprise as she felt Midori's hand leave her swelling breasts, only to glid downward between her legs, yet befor she coud wonder what Midori was up to she felt that end of the toy get guided to her drolling wet sex....almost as if Midori had a fake cock....

"Ugh... Y-yes! Ugh.. t-teach me more!" The stranger cooed softly as she broke their kiss to whisper softly, looking down into Midori's eyes with a happy smie and a cute tremble of newly felt pleasure."M-make me do what your doing... I want to cum too!" The stranger gasped, almost begging for it.

Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:58 am

The warmth of that body above me rubbing against my breasts in sweat friction as that toy continued it's advancement. Though I could feel explosions taring through my young body as that toy did it's job to the point where I was surprised even myself as to the response of my body which seemed to act on it's own accord.

Perhaps I subconsciously felt that if that toy worked on both ends of me it would be all over and thus I sought some measure of control. But such thoughts were for a later time. That toy teased against her clit first and among our mutual gasps I heard words of encouragement. I did halt for a second as if trying to catch my breath but the toy did not let up and thus I could only squirm a little as if trying to throw off some tension but the toy was too big for that filling me up completely.

My shifting hips only diffused some of the soreness that was flowing through me taking the strain off of some muscles and shifting them. Even still I sucked it up as best as I could angling that toy against her sex. A two pronged attack … my hand left that toy and gripped a hip and the hand on her rear moved toward the other.

“R-Ready?” I fight off a moan as I gaze upward at her. I hardly wait, that toy doing a number on me and I could feel number four quickly building up to the response of this stimulation. My hands hold on tightly as I lift my hips sinking that end of the toy into her at the same time I rolled to my left taking the top position. My legs were still entwined with her own though they were pinned under her and the position was far from comfortable yet I had not felt it so much, just the pleasure that rushed through me.

“OH GOD!” I gasp pressing my hips down against her own as my hazel eyes close. My hands fall to her breasts as I push my torso away from her, squeezing the two orbs and kneading them like they were dough before I quickly join our lips together once more, gasping and shuddering against her as I could feel the edges of that fourth orgasm sweeping over me.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:08 pm

"Y-yes! Oh yes I'm ready!" The stranger gasped softly, a cute wince on her egare face as she quickly nodding yes! to Midori's question as she felt the students hands exploring her newly formed humanoid body... Forcing trembles of pleasure and thoughts of comfusion and excitment as Midori stuck her sex and held her senstive tender sides and hips.... Forcing the bizzare white haired stranger to giggle ticklishly as her nude body arched and trembled agiest Midori in her playful pleasure. Their breasts comig to rub together agin and agin.

"Auh! oh!! Oh Midori! Your huge!" The bizare girl screamed out in pleasure of Midori's fake sinister cock as she felt Midori lift her hips up to strike her drolling clit and sink that toy deeply into her tight silky smooth sex for the fist time. Midori forcing her horny visitor to let out a passionate cry of pleasure befor suddenly falling to the side with a cute yelp of suprise as Midori took on the more dominating pose now....

Feeling the wet grass agiest her bare back as Bel let out a soft cry of suprise due to the cold wet ground shocking her senstive senses, forcing her to moan agin, arching deeply beneath Midori as she found her new friends hands firmly get planted on her gorgious breasts as her lips opened for a musical cry of pleasure only to be silenced by Midori who re-united their lips in a passioate kiss that made sparks fly.

Meanwhile, as Midori took her control she would feel a new sensation build up in her core... Like being bombarded by a new sensation of pleasure that jolted her senstive body the more she fucked the horny visitory with that sinister toy that was slowly begining to feel more and more like a real cock to the sex drunk student....

Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:15 am

“Oh Y-YEAH!” I had the top position now, driven by the pleasure that I felt as I stabbed down with my hips. The size of that toy ensuring that it filled the stranger. My hands gripped and squeezed those tits giving me a little leverage as I rocked into her.

I pressed forward bestowing her pleasure feeling my own as I drew back as we shared the toy between us. I was gasping hearing hose sounds slip out of me as number four grew closer and closer to striking me. My lips return to her own smothering those cries though I'm not being jolted by electricity any longer it feels just as good, there is a warmth now from the toy as if feels more life-like even throbbing on occasion against my throbbing and quivering muscles that tighten and relax against that toy as it churns itself inside me with each passing moment.

Like a tidal wave crashing down upon the shore the devastation is profound as I let out a cry that even our conjoined lips cannot muffle much. I shudder above her though the toy still does not stop as it eagerly fills my greedy core time and time again.

“Oh I'M, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!” I announce as I tare my lips from her shuddering in response.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next