View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 4:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 World wake (Open to All) 

Post Re: World wake (Open to All)
It was dawn as far as the student could tell, the sun was rising over the jungle trees on the other side of the island lighting the sky in a carmle colored gold, yet the sky was still partly night as some stars shined above with majestic beuty as the pair layed together on the warm sandy beach. The sound of waves hitting the shore and sea gulls hinted they were not on the island no more? and if that was the case where were they?

As Midori woke up and attempted to move she forced her visitor to stirr cutly in her sleep, that grip on Midori's breats only tightening as Bel squeezed the girls lovly ord and nussled her head closer to Midori's pillowy breasts after taking a deep breath and relaxed agin. Yet Midori was polite enough to not move or simply toss the stranger aside yet afther a while of waiting and letting the stranger sleep she did speak up and ask an adorable question that made Bel giggle.

"I'm always awake... your the one still sleeping..." Bel giggled as she nussled closer to Midori, getting comfortable hugging the students, their nude bodies rubbing agiest each others in a soothing embrace befor Bell opened those bright rainbow hued eyes of hers and looked up at her new friend and smile. " Are you awake?" Bel asked the same question as she moved her head to gently kiss and playfully lick Midori's neck and jaw line right there on the beach.

The beach the two were on was ober ran with over growth besides the whinding coast line. The endless ocean befor them and a dense jungle at their backs, yet once Midori proble got a moment to look around she would notice a over grown path way leading into the jungle....

Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:35 pm

“UH!” The touch was pleasant and warm like the day. Rain was nothing new on a tropical island after all and this day was shaping up to be a pleasant one. Not too cold but not a scorcher either though it was a few degrees cooler without my clothes.

I could hear the gulls along the beach and had no idea where I had been or what had transpired. Nor did I really know how much time slipped passed.

The follow up question was baffling as I did not know of the omnipresence of the stranger. And yet she had been able to make not just one but two other copies though the original was a copy of her more or less as if someone took liberties with the initial design.

“Am I dreaming? I don't understand,”
I was so confused though I did see a path that lead away from the beach. I had not recognized my surroundings at all and had been more than a little disorientated. It was clear that I could not get away since I had no idea of where I was let alone where I was going not that the thought rushed into my mind.

“Where am I?”
It was a common enough question upon waking though honing in on what she said about being the one asleep I asked another common question or it seemed common enough to me, just a slight modification of the common “what time is it?”.

“When is it?”
A future, or the past when there was life on this island perhaps. “Where's the path go?” I directed her attention to the path though some how I guessed she was already aware of it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:06 pm

Bel only nussled closly to Midori as she rested at the young girls side, nibbling at Midori's neck as the two kept each other warm on the relaxing beach befor she pulled her lips away and she considered Midori's question. "Well tecnicly your always draming?.... so yes! Yes you are!" Bel giggled as she gave Midori a rewarding squeeze on her breast befor once agin her silky smooth tounge began licking her exposed neck line.

"Your on a island oviously...." Bel awnsered afther she stopped licking Midori's neck for a momment, her hand rubbing over Midori's breasts, her palm scrapping the girls nipple befor she paused her playful tounge play agin to giggle softly. "Its morning..." Bel giggled softly as she awnser Midori's question befor she returned to licking the girls neck gently in her fun as she slowly sat up shifting to her knees to sit on top of Midori, strandling her waist and planting two hands firmly on the girls marvelous orbs manipulating both slowly in random rolls and pulls.

"That way leads deeper into the jungle...." Bel smiled as she awnsered vaugly agin as she leaned down to gently kiss Midori's soft sholder. "Do you want to play more or do you want to explore? Mi..dor...ie" Bel teased, tugging her nipples while looking at Midori with a playful smile.

Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:09 am

The warmth tickled my neck as those lips continued to assail my senses prior to the answering of hose questions that I posed. What exactly had she meant by me being asleep? I was leaning towards some sort of omnipresence even now as I considered the matter further.

The squeeze to my tit produced a small moan as she went back to the warmth of my neck. My breathing halting at first then became ragged in response to this.

“I know it's an -Ah- island,”
technically even continents were islands though a lot of what I processed had been assumed. I was on an island earlier and just assumed I was on one now. Te licks returned and while I was able to get out the fact that it was now morning I was soon straddled with a hand on each of my breasts. Rolling or pulling the flesh in a heated way tat had caused my nipples to stiffen beneath those palms once more.

An answer to my question about the path came though I gazed up at her now, my hands reaching up to grasp her own breasts.

“Exploring can be dangerous …”
I answer. It had been my experience that exploration did not always go over too well, at least I assumed on a place like this and having investigated the noises once when I first got here.

“But there are safer ways to explore,”
I add as I give her breasts a squeeze.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:01 pm

Belzel giggled playfully as she teased the students young tight little body, rolling the girls breasts in gentle circles, randomly changing the way she touched Midori's breasts just so she woud never find a way to get use to the sensation of her palms scrapping agiest those harden peaks befor suddenly Bel paused, her cheeks lighting up ablaze of crimson as she halted a breath and gasped softly.

"Ah!" Bel gasped as her other worldly eyes cutly winced with a look of pleasure as Midori took the strangers own marverlous tits into her soft hands as Midori would feel the sudden sharp increase of her heart beating behind those modest perky breasts as the visitor stuggled to speak. "Uh! ah d-dangerous?" Bel stuggled to reply, her voice softly cracking due to Midori's suprise attack onher breasts befor suddenly her strange eyes tightly closed and Bel let out a soft moan as she felt Midori's fingers sqeeze around her soft modest breasts, igniting Bel's heart with yet another spark of passion for the student.

"S-safer?" Bel replied as she blushed with arousal, looking down at Midori as the strangers hands left the students perky breasts to hold her wrists gently, yet Bel made no move to stop the student as she squeezed the her soft breasts gently, forcing her sharp nipples to grow errect as they pressed agiest the palms of Midori's hands. " H-how do you... uh...explor s-safer?" Bel asked, slightly curious to Midori's awnser and what exciting thing she may do next as Midori would soon feel the soft tickle agiest her lower legs as sea water washed a shore..... the adventure could wait.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:49 am

She was easily excitable. I could see the heat rush through her features even as I felt the warmth of her hands fold around my own. I could feel that heartbeat as well somewhere beneath that cage of flesh.

I wasn't going to go off target by explaining my suspicions about this island. They were all wrong but I thought at the time that there was something on the island that allowed creatures to move from their dimension to our own. I had always wondered why I could see them as transparent images even when they were in their own realm, as if it overlapped our own reality though neither we or it could interact with one another.

A few things crossed over I knew and I nodded.

“Dangerous ...” I repeated though I did not have all the details. I was asked in what ways we could explore though and I grinned, sitting up and nestling my lips against her neck, then shoulder.

“Yeah, explore.” The tide was coming in. I could feel the warmth of water hitting it. Yeah, the water was warmer than the oceans of Japan and even when I was living in China though that was to be expected of a tropical island.

Rather than answer her with words I would do so with actions. My mouth working down to a breast as I moved a hand off it. Lips curled about it sucking as my tongue traced along the nipple.

That hand brushed it's fingers down then up her side as the fingers of the other hand curled about that breast squeezing gently. Another feel of ocean water against my leg. I had decided to bid my time for now in obtaining that top position once more allowing her to relax more

Perhaps it was the newness of these sensations that made it easier to overwhelm her, she was a copy of me after all. Were the emotions and feelings alien as well? I could only assume so and that seemed to be to my advantage as the stranger was easier to overwhelm.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:50 am

Bel's question fell on deft ears as Midori only repeated their shared words with her soft lips in a way the stranger accually was able to understand clear as day in a confusing sense of knowing as Midori would simply see Bel's head nod with agreement befor her eyes closed in waiting for the girls loving lips to asaile over her bare sholder to comfirm Midori's idea about her strange visiting friend.

"Auh! Ahh!" Bel's mouth hanging open as she let out a soft cry of passion, her cute head tilting back as she jutted her chest into Midori's tender loving grasp befor she felt the students lips cascade down over her modest breasts, forcing a soft whimper from Bel's soft pink lips. "Ahhuh...uh.." Bel would sing yet Midori would find what overwhelmed Bel was her silky smooth tounge lashing over her harden nipples, forching the stranger eyes to roll closed as she softly moan to the heavens afther flinging her self back in bliss yet Bel had nothing to fling back agiest as the stranger would suprise Midori and her self with a !!Splash!! of cool blue water as the tude came in.... soaking the pair with soothing water that tingled their hott skin....

Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:08 am

My hand left the tenderness of her breast working down her side slowly only to latch on to the opposite hip as the stranger arched back offering up more of her tit to me in the process. I established a hold against that warm flesh only then gasping in surprise as more warm water splashed over us spraying down her back and forming up higher on my thighs.

That was sudden or the waves were a lot larger here, though not large enough to worry about though it was clear that this was going to lead to us getting a bit wet in the process. From what I could see the waves were larger though I had the stranger above me obscuring my gaze. Before it grew too bad we could move or better yet …

Those waves were quicker now though I timed the recent action with the crash of the next salty wave upon us. I rolled her over hearing the splatter of the warm water as she was repositioned though as soon as she was another wave hit given me just enough time to gaze down from my newly acquired position upon her.

Water traced down my back and ass though I pulled back resting on my knees straddled above her before gazing over my shoulder. The waves were about what I expected though larger than I recalled at Shokushu, perhaps there was a storm stirring up the sea.

“Tides coming in,”
though it seemed more sudden I was unsure never really paying it any attention in the past. I extended a hand to her to assist her up so she and I ended up standing. Breast to breast my lips pressed against her own tasting some of the salty water there.

“How about a little swim?” Though swimming was exactly all that I had on my mind ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:46 am

The waves crashed agiest the shore as the pair teased each other in the cool water. Soaking the two at play as Bel found Midori on top of her afther she fell back into the shallow shore with a spash. Feeling Modori groping her modest breasts while still trying to share lips as they both huffed and panted with each others efforts. Yet as Midori sat up, Bel simply collapsed back agiest the wet sand, panting soft, writhing hott to trot befor taking Midori's out streched hand the student offered her to stand up with.

"Tides always coming in!" Bel giggled as she stude up, yet neither of them cared about such things as they stude together, bust to bust, their lips meeting in a passionate way that stole Bel's breath away, that momment lasting an eternity as their lips broke and Bel panted softly i-on weakness. Nodding in response to Midori's desire to swim.

"ok! But I want to be the shark!" Bel said excitedly as she took Midori's hand and fallowed her into the deep blue.

Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:40 pm

Always coming in? I could not grasp that. Either it came in slowly, which the tide clearly wasn't or the island would have been completely submerged … no, there was another option. The island could have been huge and I could have now been on a strange world where the ocean was advancing in on the last vestiges of land …

The beach did not look familiar after all so it was the best theory that I could come up with. As Dorothy stated in the Wizard of Oz, 'I'm not in Kansas anymore'. Still I had been lost as I theorized these things.

“Huh, shark?” I was still caught up trying to make sense of the tides but let it go heading into the salt water. It was warm, and I stopped about waste deep. I could still hear the waves crashing on the shore and turned towards the stranger, who I still had no name for not that it mattered.

“OK, I think this is deep enough,” I wasn't a strong swimmer, sure I could swim well enough to save my life … I moved toward the girl bobbing up then down as a wave swept past, well a buckling of the ocean that would become on closer to the shore.

I had bounced up just a little though salty wet fingers fell to those shoulders as I moved in for another kiss slowly working down from there as I tasted the salty skin unless halted I was going to carve a path straight down her body stopping at her navel just long enough for my tongue to tickle that spot.

On my knees now, my head was barely above the water and each time one of those “waves” swept by my head would vanish beneath the water for a second or two. My hands rested over those tits at this stage swirling over those nipples and occasionally pressing my fingers into them as I squeezed.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:32 pm

Midori maybe overthinking Bel's words way to much. In fact even on earth the tides were always coming in all over the planet somwhere, it just happened slowly. Yet Midori was correct on one thing she was not in kansas anymore and this was no beach she recignized, but to be fair how many beaches did she really go to on shokushu in the first place?

"Oh? Its hard to walk?" The strange girl giggled as she fallowed Midori out into the warm slaty surf, holding hands until the pair were both waist deep as the waves pushed agiest them as Midori soon turned around to face the stranger.

"So pretty..." Bel whispered softly under her breath, watching Midori slowly bob up and down along the waves as it past by raising the two befor Midori made her move. Bel jumped with a gasp as she felt Midori's finger tips gently skimm over her sholders befor pulling the white haired stranger in to share a deep kiss.

Bel felt Midori's lips press up agiest her own lovingly, forcing the muscle called her heart to pound with excitment, only to suddenly find Midori's lips peel away from hers, allowing Bel to let out a gasp for air as she trembled agiest the student who soon sank down lower and lower. Slowly feeling Midori's silky tounge trail down along her warm senstive skin, teasing a nipple befor restingat her naval where Midori seemed to focus her efforts afther groping both deicate tits, tickling the strangers naval as Bel let out a soft cry. "Auuh! Y-your... Y-your so good... a-at this...uhm.." Bel sang softly as she looked down at the student only to see Midori completly sink beneath the surface of the crystal clear water.

"AUH!... D-dont... drink to much sea water.... Midori... will get sick.... Uh..w-wait... I-i fix!? Ehh!" Bel said softly, warning Midori as she reached down to gently carress the back of Midori's head, running her fangers through her raven hair as soon Midori tasted a lack of salt in the ocean water as Bel some how turned it into fresh water.

Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:40 am

It was far more difficult to walk than most thought. It was something that we, as humans took for granted and I often was guilty of that. It took a newborn time to grow and develop muscles, longer for the brain to make the connections and even stroke victims I learned sometimes lost that mobility an had to relearn how to walk again in some cases.

I just smiled in response. This wasn't difficult or dangerous though as I felt the warmth of that water sweep over me I could not help but smile. I had received few compliments after all given my past with Kyo's friends and I blushed feeling the heat in my cheeks. There was Armand and Lily but as one could see I was a short list.

“You think I'm pretty?”
I had been accustomed to being used and never really viewed myself in such means though I soon brushed it off to get focused once more. My lips tasting the hint of salt on skin from the spray of that ocean water as I lowered myself heedless of those warnings I could feel her hand at the back of my head as I dip beneath the water.

Huh? There was no salty taste hitting my tongue, that hit me almost immediately as it was there earlier and now it was gone. I did not sop to analyze this though realizing that I had perhaps two, two and a half minutes where I could hold my breathable

My hands grabbed her ass cheeks to hold onto something as my mouth affixed to her sex, first sucking then inserting my tongue forth as I skimmed over that slit before dipping inside of it.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:31 pm

"Uh! Ahh!" Bel cried so cutly and softly as she felt Midori sink lower and lower. The student slowly submerging her self beneath the blue water, forcing Bel to tremble and shake with pleasure as that silky tounge skimmed down along her senstive skin.

"Auhooohoo! Auh so good!" Bel couldnt help but cry agin as she leaned back afther turning her cute face upwards twords the heavens. The golden night sky sparking with stars the more the stranger got excited. Her cute jaw dropping in a another silent moan as Midori's tounge lashed out at the strangers smooth sex as Bel ran her fangers through the students dark wet hair befor she shouted louder the more Midori pressed deeper into her sweet passage. Yet soon Midori felt a sudden jump of pleasure from the stranger followed by a soft gasp as she touched Bel's cute round ass, groping the strange girls firm rear cheek for suport to pull her closer, unknowingly bringing Bel to a sexual dis-advantage agin.

Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:56 am

Water transmitted sound better than air though I could hear some of the moans I was unaware of the stars forming in the sky. My ears filled with sounds of the water rushing by an hitting the shore a near distance away. Sounds beneath the water were clearer now and those in the world above had been muted.

I knew that I had to work fast here as I was under time constraints feeling the build up of that pleasure, the approving moans and the fingers a the back of my head as I grasped the stranger closer too me with a hold on that cut rear as my hands smoothly went up and down them

My tongue wasted no time and while I had not associated how vulnerable that ass was it was perhaps for the best that that heightened her excitement as I eagerly drove forth. Half my breath had been gone at the point where I removed one of my hands from her rear tending now to her clit as I held her close in an effort to finish her off a least once before surfacing for well needed air.

My fingers begin to dash against her clit, first from side to side then in counter clockwise circular movements.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:15 pm

The stars in the sky seemed to form the more this stranger got aroused if Midori wasnt to busy to notice as she eagerly licked the white haired girls sex with sharp lashings of that silky smooth tounge. Midori working hard to force the stranger to her inevitable climax, yet how long could Midori hold her breath?

It could not be long now as Midori wildly darted her tounge into Bel's tight fold, tasting the fresh water and the stranges sweet necter on her tounge. Midori forcing Bel to roll her head back and moan to sky as the student firmly gripped both her senstive ass cheeks, pulling Bel twords her hungry lips as she felt the student kiss her neather lip so passionatly, forcing Bel to reach that peak!

"Auh!uh!Uhh!Ohhhh!" Bel shouted passionatly as her jaw hung open with awe. Midori feeling the strangers soft hands caressing the back of her head, stroking her dark hair befor finilly Midori completed the puzzle that forced Bel to her explosive climax as she introduced her soft digits in edition to her soft playful tounge.

"AUHHHHH!!" Bel cried out as she basked in Midori's ocused attention. The strangers eyes squeezing closed as she trembled with pent up bliss and extisy as her body shuttered, releasing a sweet taste that washed over the students tounge. Yet in the beuty of Bel's orgasm those stars hanging in the carmle warming sky began to fall and wink out from existance like a morning metor shower befor Bel sank slowly into the cool fresh ocean water, panting heavily as she floated on her back, basking in her afther glow.

Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next