View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 World wake (Open to All) 

Post World wake (Open to All)
It was a dark and rainy night on the dense tropical island paradise known as shokushu. The only illumination was from the bright blue moon that shined through the dense jungle canopy. The light of the moon creating an already sinister atmosphere around the lonely jungle trees like eyes everywhere.... watching..... waiting for the chance to lurk out and snatch up those who were not carful of things that went bump in the night.

Thought tonight was not a normal night, but the night of the mouths first blue moon. Yet still.... there was electricity in the cool nigh air that gave off the impression that tonight was destined to be for far greater occation.... and for those lucky enough to be out on such a night would be the witnessness of a once in a life time sight as the the sky its self felt strange befor.....BOOM!

A crack of thunder errupted from the sky with a loud rour! Fallowed by a series of blood red lighting bolts crashing down from the clouds above to the jungle floor below, then the sudden pick up of wind that blew through the jungle trees marking the coming of somthing as it finilly happened.......

In the sky above like a sign of purple neon a massive triagled shaped glyph appeared over this blue moon. Its edges slowly inscribing with arcane markings and sigils that only those in depth enough with the magical arts could read or understand as the phras slowly wrote its self around the full moon slowly. "Watch the blind for those of mortal kind, Behold this world of your crimes, Bound by the watchers eyes." and as the markings finished the moon itself began to shift, slowly coming to resemble that of a glowing celestial eye that hung in the night sky.....

Once it blinked..... then twice.... then a third time befor there was another crash of lighting and a tremor along the ground like a small localized eath quake befor BOOM! Somthing fell from the glyph in the sky! Looking like a sparkling fire ball or meteorite that crashed somewere....(#1)

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:29 am

Post Re: World wake (Open to All)
(#2).... somewhere in the jungle.... off the coast of the beachs and just like that suddenly the strange glyph in the sky was gone, the wind stopped and the moon returned to normal like nothing ever happened at all.....

whatever fell from the sky left no trail of destruction.... or even evidence of its entry.... and who or whatever was brave or curious enough to search out whatever fell from the sky would discover a large stone hedron craved with similure markings as the sigils in the sky laying in a small jungle clearing on its side, covered in moss and over growth as if it was here for along time...... somthing that oviously wasnt possible.....

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:43 am

(O.O.C: Hey! First post! I'm willimg to leave it open for some takers be it monster or student who wanting to discover the coming of a world waker lol Anyone who wants in feel free to post lol)

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:50 am

It was laundry night and I had been collecting up some of my clothing from the bathroom hamper transferring them into a basket so I could go to the laundry room and d my wash for the week It was a communal room that all the girls used at one time or anther so I began to do my laundry mid week when it was less busy. To hell with fighting for time over the weekend! I could have thrown my clothes in with some of the other girls doing the wash by bulk but I didn't like to mix up my things with others or have to put my name on everything, that was too much work. There was even the option of having the staff do my laundry like in nursing homes and the like but I wasn't comfortable with that either. With my luck some pervert would probably gawk over my underwear.

The a flash of red followed by a roar of thunder. It was the red that grabbed my attention as lighting always appeared to me as a blue or white. I just so happened to be standing next to the bathroom window and look up … the moon was full and blue! But that wasn't all, it changed something I took notice of after following the streak of lightning that seemed to be close …

Was this my second sight at work? Was this further proof of that dimension that overlapped our own? Were the words and symbol here? I was unsure. Usually I saw things from the other side as transparent unless they crossed over but these words seemed solid enough

“What the? Blind … the moon ...”
I watched for a little bit until things seemed to return to normal then set the basket down. It was getting close to curfew … well technically we had to be in the dorms by this hour but didn't have to be in our rooms for a bit so many of the girls were in the recreational room. Laundry could be done too but my curiosity was getting the better of me. Was this all part of those ley lines I had searched for before? Was there something out there?

I immediately changed putting on pants and a pink sweater. It was a tropical island but tended to cool down for a bit. After a search I found my flashlight that I acquired after a power outage a few weeks back though the batteries were untested save for when I tried them to see if the flashlight worked.

Sneaking out was easy since the Prefects were looking for people sneaking in and eventually I got to that spot. It wasn't my best idea, I could have misjudged matters though I soon came across a clearing. The grasses were still a bit damp from the rain we had that afternoon though I soon discovered a hedron stone covered in moss.

Had the lightning struck here? I moved toward the stone then glanced to the moon and back to the stone. It had seemed that the stone was here for a long while though I had not seen any creatures from the other dimension so this didn't make sense.

“A door maybe?”
I said to myself as I shined the light on the stone. “Maybe it opens and closes at certain times. Weird. Maybe lighting triggers it … no that was definitely red lightning … a means of transporting from he other side or, I don't know.” I attempted to work out this mystery further looking around the area.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:47 pm

The sensation of this night was strange, yet what the curious girl seemed to see was non existant to most since there was no panic or talk of a earth quake..... as far as the girl may know she was perhaps the only student to haven see the eye open up in the sky..... like a being peaking through the vail of realitys befor who or whatever it was blinked from existance afther the meteorite fell from the sparkling heavens and crashed into the jungle south west of the students dorms...

The location of the falling star was easy to find yet at the same difficult off the beaten path as Midori located a jungle clearing with a large hedron stone roughly the size of a mini van laying slanted on its side... but strangly the area around the object that fell was perfectly natural and un-touched by the forces she witnessed earlyer this rainy evening... in fact thestone looked almost part of thesand scape... covered in moss and vines... it was almost questionable that this hedron stone wasnt even the object that fell.... but at the same time somthing told Midori in the back of her head that this 'thing' was what came crashing down with the red lightning...

The hedron stone looked natural but at the same time hand carved.... it was cool to the touch like stone but smooth like polished marble. Once she cleared away the moss and vines she would notice how Strange the stone was, discovering it wasnt one piece either, but a collection of smaller stones and sections inner locked and holding them selfs together like a large puzzle box and on each face of the hedron stone runes were carved deeply, yet it was in no means understandable or readable of reason or thought... utter giberish.... Yet the more Midori poked around the stone the more she began to sense coming from the stone like quiet whispers and faint shimmering lights that escaped through gaps of the hedron stones innerlocking spaces befor Midori would hear a faint whisper in her ear....(#1)

Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:17 am

(#2).... whisper in her ear tickling her earlobe softly.

"Close your eyes to not be blind.... hold out your hands and denie the lies.... release your self to my eyes.... now open your heart so I may find mine...." The faint voice would whisper gently, like a pressance was floating around her.... what would Midori do next?

Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:30 am

It had been no surprise to me that the other students had not perceived what had happened. I was use to being alone in what I perceived from that other dimension or so I had always assumed it was another being in three D.

The clearing was strange though. None of the girls showed signs of experiencing anything out of the ordinary though while I was back at the dorms. Chances were that no one had seen or experienced any of these things and I was here now looking around finding the whole matter strange indeed.

The stone was odd. The more moss and vines I swept away the odder the situation. The stone was cool though I could not determine if it were one piece or made of several stones interlocked together like the stone blocks in the pyramids.

How could this have fallen from the sky? It looked to have been here for some time and was cool. Whatever was written on it was either gibberish or in a language I could not read though if I were a doorway it had to be closed right now given the lack of dimensional entities that I would have seen otherwise.

Then a voice … voices had been something I usually did not hear from the other realm. When I was close to ley lines before in the past I had one and that was here on this island. Perhaps this was some sort of conduit after all. Something was knocking did I dare answer?

I looked about though saw nothing with the thin beam of light from the flashlight. “Who's there?” It was my immediate response. A chill went down my spine. I was no braver than other girls though seeing all manners of strange things the abnormal was somewhat normal to me and so I tended to stick out things longer than I should.

I did not understand the instructions fully though after my hazel eyes had no sen anything amiss I let out a sigh then closed my eyes not expecting anything to happen when doing so but curious never the less as to what would happen, if anything at all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:45 am

Midori thoughts were right, the whispers she heard were indeed from diffrent invidiuals. Multiple voices speaking one afther the other in cyptic instruction... Yet the voices didnt awnser Midori as she only managed to speak out loud to her self. Yet there was no shaking the feeling that all around her somthing... or things were watching from beyound.

Yet still Midori closed her hazel eyes and took a deep breath into her young lungs. It was calm, too calm.... she heard the wind through the trees, droplets of rain russle the leaves and the crickets chirping befor sudden it was quiet.... a sudden soul crushing silence that swollewed up everything to the point Midori could hear her own pulse and when Midori opened her eyes she was alone.... alone in the dark.... yet this was no natural darkness but emptyness..... like finding her sef standing in the center of nothing..... eternity in every direction, leaving the girl with a instant sense of virtigo....

However the dark emptyness didnt last long as ground beneath Midori's feet began to appear as a circular platform floating out in the void of emptyness quickly formed around a familure yet smaller hedron stone. Yet still this stone looked identical to the one she discovered in the jungle moments ago, clean and untouched by nature, but this time the stone gave off a faint purple radiating glow of mana through the carved ruins on each of its faces as it slowly rotated in a clockwise motion....

"Hold out your hands.... denie the lies.... touch the stone.... bare your heart to the waker.... accept this wold as the taker...." The voices whispered agin as Midori would feel warm breaths breathing down her neck. "Touch the stone.... Touch the stone.... Touch the stone!" The whispers would repeat agin and agin preassureing Midori to proceed.

Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:08 am

There was not single voice but several. Different pitches, different demands, I had not heard any of them before as far as I could tell. When my eyes opened it was too darkness, no not darkness it was the absence of being as I could not distinguish the light of the flashlight despite feeling it in my hand

I could hear the distinct sound of crickets that should have told me that something was amiss since there were no insects on the island though I had not been here long enough for that to sink in.

Then there was some light from the ground beneath me that slowly grew larger until the shape of the hedron had been revealed to me among that glow of purple light.

There was nothing else so there was little choice as far as I could tell. The voices seemed more needy to me, eager even as if just standing beneath my feet waiting for that door to open again so they could pass through.

Just what they were and what they were eluded me though I hesitated for a moment. What was going to happen? Was it wise to continue on even if I were in some sort of limbo?

Who was the waker? I squatted having little choice in the matter. My left hand skimming against the stone. It was damp but cool to the touch though I told myself that this could not be real, that I was still in that clearing though I was unsure of what was going to occur next.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:28 am

There was no telling what could happen or what would happen other then somthing might. Midori didnt have a choice in the matter but to do as the voices said and touch the stone.....

The stone was cool, damp, and smooth, unnaturaly smooth like polished marble yet the stone didnt appear like marble at all and looked rough like sand paper. Yet appon touching the stone Midori felt a sudden push up agiest her sholders, like hands forcing to firmly plant both her palms down on the hedron stone infront of her. Then the poor confused girl would be able to make out the mana electricfie! into bolts and sparks and suddenly surge up through her arm and directly into her chest!!

The current stayed! Surging through her nimble young body for what felt like an eternity! And try as she might her hands could not be pryed from the stone as Midori would make out cracks on the Hedron stone forming around her hands as pieces of it twisted and turned like a puzzle box or rubix cube solving its self out slowly, opening to a small chamber inside, bathed completlyin purple light... Yet the more time the puzzle Hedron solved it self out Midori would start to feel tingling along her skin and notice small holes opening in her pants and sweater, slowly growing insize befor finilly the hedron stopped solving and Midori was able to remove her hands from the stone..

Midori watched the Hedron unfold, the entire thing transforming into somthing more attuned to a table now with a single purple orb letting off a faint radiating glow that bathed Midori in a soft light making her clothing glow..... But soon Midori would witness somthing amazing happen as pixils fluttered around the sphere like a magic 3D printer as a humanoid form was slowly manifested around the sphere as its heart. It was an awe inspiring momment.... a humanoid shape being formed from violet light as slow Midori would begin to make out more femine features, white hair, and perky young breasts befor finilly....(#1)

Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:00 am

(#2).... the manifestation was complete and the purple glow vanished with a blink, leaving Midori alone with a strange and unconcious white haired girl laying flat on the new table top in a even stranger space then were she had came from.

The girl befor Midori was slender and petiet with soft looking white sholder legth hair, dressed in an outfit that hardly had the nerve to even be considered clothing, leaving almost nothing to the imagination on the unconcious girl as she slept soundly befor Midori who was probly dazed and confused buy now.... yet that was only the least of her issues now as she would hear a faint set of voices whisper in her ear. "Beware Bel'zel..... the world waker.... shes your problem now poor mortals..." The voices would whisper fallowed by what felt like invisible hands roam over her young sexy body, roughly groping and touching her ass, breasts, and rubbing her sex through her pants, even jamming what felt like fangers into her mouth to rub her tounge if she ever moaned befor suddenly everything went blank.

Midori would awake later back where she found the hedron in the first place, in the jungle clearing, soaking wet from rain with no memmory of when or how she got back to this world, only the memory of her short adventure to a strange place beyound reason. Yet as Midori got up to compose her self she would find the Hedron stone open like in her dream yet the strange girl was gone and no place to be found.....

Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:30 am

A push set my hands to that stone. My flashlight slipped out of my grasp and rolled on it's surface nearby though the beam of light it shed had been dwarfed by the purple glow. I could not tell that it was on though it had been no help with that darkness.

The stone felt rougher to the touch than what had appeared though and it was like getting electrocuted in a way. I could not let go as that shock flowed through me causing holes in my sweater and pants revealing the flesh in places! I gasped out seeing the stone moving before my eyes though try as I might to pull away I was unable to do so until the puzzle had completed itself. Only then had I been able to tare my hands free of that damp surface but was pulling with such force that I fell on my bottom starring up as these pixels took shape before my eyes.

I was caught up in watching these bizarre pixels forming together to do anything. Not even realizing that their was no current going through the stone now as that image took shape before me. The stone had reshaped itself into a table or alter by that stage with this glowing triangular shaped orb though soon that purple glow faded.

The darkness wasn't as intense as it was before and seemed more normal now. As I grabbed the flashlight I could see a naked white haired girl form out of that triangle and knew she was not human despite her appearance. At best she had to be a spirit from the other side though now she seemed solid and I realized that she had to be here in this dimension.

The girl was clothed now too seeing that the transformation or materialization was complete though I felt hands all over me. Groping and touching, rubbing, there was an eagerness to them though I had felt worse in the past, rougher hands, the hands of drunks …

I could feel a tingle in my breasts, a moan slipping out of my mouth though the touch took advantage then easing over even my tongue as it felt as if something pressed inside my mouth as if fingers were pressing inside it.

Then I soon blacked out waking on that damp stone that had been reshaped according o the light of the flashlight that moved about me. The girl was gone too and I got up though the holes remained in my clothes and there was a tingle in me generating a warmth that collected in my breasts and skin. My nipples were still quite erect and I was confused looking first to that alter than to my clothes, if they had changed back there would be even more confusion.

I was in a clearing too so a branch falling and striking me wasn't likely but how else had I fallen unconscious. What was going on here?

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:05 am

Those hands that Midori felt touching her didnt feel much better then those of drunks who couped a feel befor as they squeezed and rubbed her young sexy form with curious egarness that told Midori this was more of a wondering feel apposed to accual sexual advances befor everything faded and she fell unconcious, only to awake later atop the stone alter that was once the hedron stone. Her clothes damp with rain water and covered in holes acrost her young tight body, like some one to ahole punch to her outfit exposing what layed beneath her cute explores outfit in the most embaressing way possible.... cold rain still sprinkling from the sky...

No matter how much Midori thought on the happenings momments ago she was left stumped by the how, the why, and the who?... Nothing made sense and the entire situation was simply weird and confusing as Midori re-took in ner surroundings to try and refocus and make sense of it all befor suddenly Midori's eyes were covered by a set of hands that reached out from behind her and cupped both her bright haze eyes.

"Boo!" A soft femine voice whispered into Midori's ear, her tone in a playful suprising manner as she covered the students eyes and gently pulled Midori's head back into her modest chest. " Hello mortal!.... Were you the one who woke I the waker?..... Are you the taker? or the forsaker?" The strange new girl would ask softly, speaking into Midori's ear in a cryptic rhym of confusion befor agin she giggled with a silly laugh. "I guess it doesnt matter who or what you are..... I already know your awnser..... your neither..." The strange girl would admit, speak outload almost as if she was talking to her self as she covered midori's eyes gently, soon enough uncovering Midori's hazle eyes and releasing her pretty young head..... yet befor Midori could turn a look for the strange girl, Midori would discover that same strange girl by some impossable means was already infront of her on all fours....(#1)

Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:56 am

(#2).... infront of her on all fours looking Midori directly in the eye with a pair of bright shimmering rainbow eyes as Midori woud be graced with a soft smile over her pale features.

"Wow! Look at you! Mortal are kind of cute.... well in a sad pathestic kind of way.... tell me is that meat prison comfortable? Mines kind of soft and squishy? I kind of like it..." The strange girl would laugh as she leaned in closer to Midori, her face almost touching Midori's face in her curiosity.

Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:06 am

Sitting up I could feel the coolness of the rain drops and got up noting that there were still holes in my clothes as I stood only to review my surroundings as I attempted to make sense over those things that eluded me.

Something had to be different. Something had to be out there according to the invisible hands that I had felt there was something hat seemed curious at least. I could see nothing then darkness once more as warm hands cover my eyes.

It was as if there was someone there that I knew and had o guess at. Te question was baffling though. Taker? Forsaker? I did not know which but was going to venture a guess when the being came up with an answer on her own.

Mortal? Of course this was one of “them”.

“I-I guess I'm the w-waker,” I could feel a set of breasts pressed against my back and judging by the feminine voice I concluded that this was the strange girl.

I was released and went to turn around only to see that the girl was in front of me before I could do so as if she teleported or never really was behind me at all … invisibility and telekinesis? There was the grouping from earlier, the exploratory touch.

Those eyes though, marvelous and strange at the same time with that rainbow hue.

Was she insulting? Complimentary? I did not know which though given the first two of three encounters I had here she wasn't as terrifying in appearance like the Demon or slime … she was more like the Mushi I had encountered well in the sense that she looked more or less human other than those eyes.

“T-Thanks, I guess,”
I considered the question posed to me. Was she referring to my body? It seemed so as she made reference to her own form. I recalled how she formed and concluded that she took this shape, that her true shape was vastly different.

“I guess … it's all I've know,” I answer thinking I understood the question after a few seconds of thought anyway.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next