View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 World wake (Open to All) 

Post Re: World wake (Open to All)
(Sure thing :) I figured that they would get involved at some point)

Alright, The Legend of Zelda moment slipped pasted as I was able to get a better look at the creatures. Besides their eyes and their skin they appeared human enough. I could not count too many of them though there had to be at least half a dozen, probably more extrapolating that number that seemed to be touching me, doubling that assuming just as many were touch the stranger and assuming that there were more that couldn't get past the others or more reserved in their approach over matters.

It was just a working number and for a moment that touch retracted as the stranger reacted to the touch of the creatures. They had reacted as if she were fire or so it had been as if they were approaching them both cautiously as if seeing a fire for the fire time and wanted to learn more about it safely.

I could not help but blush at the compliment though, still unused to hearing them on most occasions.

“Is that so?”
I glanced to the side for a moment then looked over my shoulder gesturing one closer to us. It was similar to making cooing sounds to lure in a stray animal though I had no food, just gestures.

It took a bit of time though on neared. It grew close enough after a few skiterish starts. In the end it felt smooth to the touch but not quite like human flesh, thicker perhaps. After a short while I had even raised that hand and managed to turn to face him. Setting his hand over my breast I could see the others getting embolden seeing that nothing happened to it thus far.

With the stranger now at my back and the creature in front of me I saw others drawing near. I was familiar with human males, boy was I. “I wonder if they're made the same way ...” and I reached beneath the water, my hand searching for that shaft, discovering that it wore something, not cloth though … seaweed?

Delicately my fingers curled around that member as my thumb traced over the tip.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:40 am

Primitive beings normally reacted oddly to new discoverys, it was ovious these creatures who were surounding the pair never layed eyes on another creature so close like them selfs befor, judging by how they all reacted to the pair just by how the two girls at plays both softly gasped and moaned at the slightest touches they gave each other or that the shark men tested on them both. Slowly realizing the safty as they only grew closer and bolder.

Midori turned around away from her new friend the stranger, coax one of the curious shark men over as he hesitantly approched the black haired goddess and the strange waker. Yellow glowing eyes wide with wonder, giving Midori a causious yet curious touch on her gentle soft hips befor being help by the student as she guided his hands to her soft modst breasts where located on her beatng chest, Midori would soon feel his cool damp hands gently squeeze the sweel of her breasts, while his palms rolled over her firm peaks befor he neared his head back to the others and muttered a phrase in his native tounge causing a sounding chuckle from the others.... a sound Midori most likly recigonized very well.

"Oh... they think your very pretty Mimi.... he said he wants to claim you for his tribe.... I think?... " Bel translated for Midori, softly whispering warm breath into her ear as she pressed up agiest the students bare back, Midori feeling Bel's perky hard peaks poking agiest her nude upper back as the strange reached around Midori's hips to gently stroke her submurged sex, alwhile dozens of other hands treached out to touch the pair.

Yet Bel was there with her Midori was the focus of their efforts as the poor student would feel the strangers and the groups hands stroking her all over. Touching, rubbing, petting as Bel slowly found her tight sex and gently inserted a pair of diggits into that warm submurged sex befor sealing her lips over the expanse of Midori's neck and sholder....(#1)

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am

(#2).... her sholder as Bel licked and kissed her sholder lovingly as she played with Midori's special pearl as the group of shark men watched them both play.

Meanwhile Midori's quest for discovering these cratures anatomy quickly found that her hand didnt just find one familure organ past the sea weed loin cloth.... but three! Three cocks, each firm and errect as she touched them all in her blind discovery of their bodys as it didnt take a genius to find each one was inhumanly large, much like the toy Midori had the pleasure to feel early.....

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 am

I gasped at that pleasant touch as the man said something I did not know. I could only guess that it was something lewd as the others chuckled though the stranger, who was still close to me, translated what had been said.

“Claim?” Such as taking a bride or just sex, I had heard the term used in both ways before though I didn't have too long to worry about that as I felt those breasts against my upper back and fingers upon me, in me.

A pleasant tingle surged through me and I could hear the gasp that fell from my lips. Even with the proclamation of this man claiming me others still touched me. Whether the arm, curvature of my breasts or elsewhere. I could guess that he was no chief as the others did not shy away though my hazel eyes widened at the discovery I just made.

“Three!”
And to top it off they were pretty large too. Not that all of them were as big but just thinking about their females and what he probably did. I had wondered briefly as to how their women were designed though that paled in the wake of what might happen to me.

I was uncertain know though the natives probably had their minds set and backing out now would probably only make matters worse.

“How …”
I had then realized the language barrier and the fact that my hand had not drawn away from that discovery. Instead it wrapped about the central of the three, giving a tight squeeze as my thumb traced against that tip.

“Uhhh ...” those fingers inside me felt so damn good causing me to cry out as my channel clenched against them as if attempting to milk a release from a cock. Fires rushed through the depths of that passage pushing me closer to the very brink of release.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:32 pm

"Yes... Claim... he wants you for has whole clan..." Bel whispered into Midori's ear for amomment after she drew her lips from kissing the girls neck. "But I wount let them claim you..... your my taker Mimi.... body and soul..." Bel whispered agin as she pinched that special pearl of hers, slowing down her gentle touches as Bel pumped to digits in to that warm clinching sex, wishing to draw out that sensation of hers to tease Midori as the shark men all continued to touch and rubb what they could of her thight young senstive body.

The shark man Midori was be coming more and more familure with smiled with a toothy grin, two rows of sharp teeth in his human like maw as he slowly leaned forth while teasing those sharp nipples with his two rubbery soft hands. A soft grunt escaping his lips as Midori took hold of his rock hard central cock, teasing the tip of his alien dick that just hardly poked from the cool water. Midori feel a warm breath roll over her cheek befor he lash out with a freakishly long tounge, licking the girls blushed red cheek befor decending downwards, licking a path with his tounge downwards to capture one of her nipples nipples inbettwen his sharp needle like teeth hard enoughto give a light sting befor giving it an experitmental tugg befor he began to relentlessly suck on her gorgious harden tit, nibbling the soft pink nub as if expectingto drink her very essence.

It didnt take long for others to realize their safty and take the new open spots as a seciond moved in latched on to Midori's other hard errect nipple, doing the same as his counter part as he too bite her tit befor relentlessly nibbling her nipple to the point it almost hurt or broke the skin befor they both soothed it with soft silk like tounges.... Meanwhile others closed in as a pair seizing her by the wrists, guiding her hands to the three cocks errectly poking from the waters surface, just enough to see the mushroom tips of the three cocks they oviously demanded her to...(#1)

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:20 am

(#2)... demanded her to handle.

However during all of this a fourth shark man approched, moving up behind both Bel and the center of attention that was student as he reach out and took a hand full of the poor girls raven black hair as he jerked her head back to lock eyes with his own. "... Goh'hugorian... sek gu'leta...." he muttered another phrase in his native tounge, it was a gutteral harsh sounding langues and what ever he said must have been lewd giving his cocky grin befor he leaned in and locked lips with the poor students, stealing a passionate kiss as Midori woud feel that tounge of his lash and wriggle agiest her own befor it slithered past her own weak tounge and deeper, immpossibly deep as it slunk down her throat as he tightly held her in that long lip lock.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:35 am

I had felt some relief at that disclosure though knowing of the shark man's intentions was a mixed bag. There was no time for that, however, as my focus had been upon the figures that closed in on me. A breast soon captured, played with and bitten and pulled.

“UHHHHHH!” I gasped, my head tilting back briefly though soon I could feel another at my other breast as my other hand was guided to other members. It wasn't as large as the other though it was still big and I could guess that on average that they were of good size. How I would endure or how they would proceed would elude me.

My hands moved against one stiffness going down one and when at the base grabbing the next in line then going up where I would grab the top of the next and go down. Once this was accomplished I reversed order though with the first in my other hand I simply focused on the central one.

The stranger was still behind me. I could hear myself gasping as the others continued to work on my tits. Another had been there as well with the stranger between us it had ignored her to grab my hair and jerk my head back.

It was hard enough to hurt a little but no more than the bites I received. He said something though I could not comprehend what was said. Not that it would have mattered if I could as that kiss stole over my lips and tongue filled my mouth.

“Mmm ...” the sound muffled as I was trapped their between all that attention unable to move away even if I had wanted to. What occurred next I could not say though I felt that they would not be content with just my touch. Still, unable to move from out of the spot I was in I let them take the lead for now. I could not even ask the stranger what was said given that my mouth had been occupied in short order.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:00 pm

Force to give two shark men a hand job on their center most cocks sent pleasuring ripples over the waters surface as Midori made those two shiver with pent up exctment, alwhile the two at her breasts roughly tugged, bit, chewed and sucked no her hard nipples, like hungry animals needing to feed. The sensation was almost painful, their sharp teeth threating to pirce her tits, yet pain mixed with the pleasure of being licked and rubbed made it endurable as she felt that odd white haired stranger kissing her sweet warm neck while fingering her tight sex. Bel softly gasping agiest her neck as her thumb flicked over Midori's special pearl beneath the cool surf of the ocean waves bobbing the group up and down.

Meanwhile the shark man who happly took Midori's lips as his own held that passionate lip lock for a soild thirty secionds. An eternity to Midori as she could only feel that long silky smooth tounge of his slither down past her throut, cutting off her air way, her only means to breath as he forced Midori into a dizzy haze not getting enough oxygen to her horny young brain that only left her vurnrable to what was to come next as she felt her self getting shifted over onto her back between allthose who were relentlessly molesting her.

However afther those thirty secionds the shark man broke that longdeep kiss, yet his long tounge still remained slithered down Midori's throut as he would beginto do the unthinkable, slowly bobing his head back and forth.... almost as if he was fucking her mouth with his sinister long tounge, coated in a potent aphrodisiac siliva.... however with these creatures never meeting a human befor until now, there was no telling how these creatures creatures natural sexual drug would effect her...

Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:47 am

“UH! AHHHHHH!” The sounds of my cries were muffled as the discomfort burned though my breasts yet expressing that was difficult given the lip lock that I was currently in. My hands kept moving though working over those cocks.

All three in one case jumping from one cock to the next though focusing on that central one of the first. I had been subject to worse pains though the teeth at my tits paled in comparison to the pleasures I felt by those fingers that pushed into my channel or stroked my hard clit.

I muffled out moans, my lungs began to burn given the lack of air though before long I was on my back. It was sudden like a jump cut in a movie, a lousy edit as I had no idea how we got from A to B not that it mattered. It wasn't the first time it happened either.

My eyes haze over, yet that saliva had a strange effect. All these sensations I felt even now regardless if they were occurring now or not. That tongue moved into my mouth bobbing back and forth like a cock pressing inside me.

It was large, instantly bringing up hazy thoughts of Gene Simmons though was it larger? Probably. If it wasn't so hard to breath it might not have been so bad but I could feel myself reaching my limits. My toes curl and my hands pull away from those cocks going to the shoulders of the kisser, trying to push him away so that I could capture a breath yet my mind was buzzing with pleasure. My body felt heated too as if I were suddenly burning from the inside, my channel even getting even wetter than it was.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:12 pm

The kissers tounge was thick as he fucked tge poor students mouth with his hideous long tounge, alwhile his breathren toyed with Midori's lovly tight young body as they tugged agiest her pointy nipples with sharp needle like teeth, licking their tounges along the curves of her swolen achy breasts as she was forced to stroke the other two shark mens central cocks with her angle soft hands.

Up and down her hands were forced to move as she felt that tounge in her mouth fuck her throut like a muscular cock as she began to feel the warm sensations of burning need in between her wide open leg as Bel continued to gently finger her sex with two fingers, slowly pumping her fingers into Midoris welcoming sex agin and agin as she kissed the students soft neck with warm soothing lips.

Midori however would feel resistance agiest her as she tried to release the two shark mens cock inorder to push the "kisser" away. Midori feelig the two roughlu take her wrists as they forced her hands around their cocks, using her hands to jerk them selfs off if nessessery, alwhile the kisser fucked Midori's facewith his tounge, not letting up as he held that kiss with her, pushing Midori into a euphoric oxygen deprived sexual bliss that she woukd surly loose her self in.....

Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:35 am

My wrists were gripped forcing my hands over those stiff rods. I squirmed, the water churning around all about me as that tongue pressed forth into my mouth. Not only is it longer but thicker than a human's and it's as if a cock was pressing forth inside me though clearly not one of their size and girth.

I couldn't breath. The stinging tugs to my breasts were nothing in comparison to the lack of oxygen I was receiving causing the edges of my vision to grow hazy. I was vaguely aware of the fact that I was making noise as I attempted to resist to no avail in order to get some air, even a breath at this stage as my lungs continued to burn and tingle.

Yet there was no denying the pleasure that shot through my wet passage, a passage that clung too and around those fingers. I was tight around those digits despite the toy earlier though it should have spread me out a bit for some time. How long was I out of it? Did any of it make any sense?

But my brain still registered all those touches even as I made that sound, part gurgling and choking sound for that tongue mixed with a mewling moan from those fingers.

When it did hit it was explosive. The intensity of my release had my back dip into an arch despite standing. I was leaning back, my shoulders pressing to the stranger behind me as my sounds grew louder, the moaning sound, while garbled, had been louder now as even more of my juices escaped washing over those questing fingers that brought me to yet another pinnacle of release.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:12 pm

Nothing made sense, tat was the beuty of this encounter, the confusion, the unknown, the rough yet soft brutality of the group of shark men all wanting a piece of her, it was nerv raddling as Midori had no choice but to be sufficated by the kissers long wriggling tounge fucking her face like a muscular cock, alwhile Midori was forced to jerk off the two gribbing her slender wrists despite her thrashing and squeeling for much needed air.

"muh... muhhehe.... uhm... Do it... fall apart Mimi......" The stranger coo into Midori's ear as she broke her lips from kissing Midori's soft neck, switching to gently nibbling the poor students ear lobe as she pumped her two fingers into Midori's tight clit befor the inveitable finilly came for her in all its intensity.

With a squeel of passion and overwhelming pleasure as Midori was heard over the crashing waves of the beach, her young body arching and flailing in sufficating panic of bliss as she reached the height of her first climax with the help of this worlds native savages as Bel felt Midori's core quiver as she came and came hard, coating her digits in Midori's sweet jucies however despite this Bel kept up, pumping her fingers into Midori's ignited core to keep her on her blissful high as she came agin.... the group not letting up.

Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:17 am

I was overwhelmed. Sparks rushed through me flowing throughout my body as those fingers never let up. My field of vision was shrinking too with the lack of oxygen I was receiving and I felt that I would pass out or even perish.

That tongue filled me up, pressing forth deeper as my body continued to thrash and make those mixed sounds that were muffled about that tongue. How I had lasted this long I could not say. The discomfort and pain to my breasts had been a little thing like getting a paper cut on one hand while the other was simultaneously severed. One tended not to be bothered in such a situation by something so trivial. Perhaps the sensation of one blurred out the other completely.

In this case it was that lack of oxygen. I didn't know if the shark people breathed through lungs, I had not seen gills so maybe they absorbed water through their skin and breathed that way, I did not know.

Not that it had mattered in my case. I wasn't thinking of it as my hands were forced down over those members. I did the only thing open to me, not that I was thinking straight either but I panicked and had to do something. I squeezed, squeezed those cocks in my grasp as tightly as I could.

I lacked the strength to pull away but if I could get them to jerk back that was just as good in order to breath again. Yet at the same time my body had not come down from that high that those fingers brought to me as that heat continued to incinerate me from within.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:02 pm

It didnt stop, they wouldnt stop, Midori was forced to only feel the pleasures of the flesh mixed with a bitter sweet sensation of pain as only sexual visages filled her mind, body, and soul the more the mob around her pressed inward on her petiet young fram, sucking, licking, tugging, biting, and rubbing where ever they could touch her. Midori only felt their soft slipper skin ageist her own as they groped and felt along her delicate tiny body agiest theirs as she was forced in all this insantity to grip their large enormous cocks. Each stroke from her soft yet firm grip forced grunts and gasps from the two she expertly pleased, however the poor student slowly began to fade as her vision black out the more the shark man face to face with her fucked her tight mouth and throat with his long muscular tongue, not allowing a moment to breath or even think untill she felt she was going to loose consciousness in a sea of erotic hell.

This experience lasted for what felt like an eternity to Midori, so much fucking, not being permitted to breath, feeling slipper finger tips skimm along her body, groping her breast, ass, or thighs in a mess of groping hands and digits as the stranger pulled away to allow these creatures fingers and other appendages entering her tight body. At some points she felt a tentacle or tongue roughly shot up into her cute pussy and ass as the brutality and savagery grew more and more apparent as time went on showing just how much the creatures seemed to love fucking her, and just when Midori was sure she was going to either pass out or worse as the sharkmen she jerked off finely succumbed to Midoris grip.... sprayed her with thick torrents of their monstrous seed as the tongues lashing and licking her all over and inside her were suddenly retracted from her body as was the cool refreshing water of the ocean she was once in, replaced by nothing... but the sensation of falling.

It was sudden and most likely confusing as she felt her self fall.... and fall.... and fall be for..... CRASH!..... she finally fell back onto a hard cold surface.... It felt metallic and cold ageist her nude skin.... once Midori regained her wits about her she would slowly begin to realize she was still outside but the location once again changed. However Midori would most likely recognize this place, finding her self back on campus, near the dorms, in what was a popular public picnic area for the students to eat lunch and study. Things could not get any stranger however quickly she would realized that the sun was out..... meaning some time passed since she went into the forest in search of that mysterious sky stone..... however that meant.... classes were in session, but just as Midori thought things could not get any worse...... she heard the lunch bell ring as her fellow students began to pour out of the common build heading to their scheduled lunch breaks.......

What would Midori do now?..... would she panic and run?... or would she simply die of embarrassment being found wet, naked, and covered in cum on a lonesome park picnic table? Midori had the time to run away... even hide..... but what would she do?

Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:20 am

It was like a feeding frenzy all about me. The waters were far from calm and I was left reeling beside myself. It was impossible to breath yet impossible to pull away. Touches, gropes, licks, they were too numerous for me to keep track of. There were things filling me, things I had no idea as to what they were, tentacles, cocks, fingers. It was all smooth and cool to the touch.

I could feel the monstrous cocks in my hands pulse, this encouraged me to speed up, my lips pumping in fury as my tongue sailed over that salty cock. I could hear the rhythm of that slurping sound, felt the explosion and the thigh gooey seed that filled me, coated me as it was evident that others were about me working their own rods with their hands, all of which were loaded guns pointed at me. One went off and another and another as if enduring a rapid chain reaction.

Wet and excited walls clamped down on something as my latest orgasm fired over me but that thickness inside me was gone just as suddenly, my eyes open wide as the shark men popped out of existence. Without their supporting touch I dropped to my knees, the water rising but it soon swept over me as if the ground beneath it was no more.

I kept falling or sinking at first, then the water was gone and just darkness remained. I kept falling through that void, my recent thoughts a jumble trying to catch up with me and when they had my tail bone cracked against the ground and I was pulled back to reality, or was it reality.

My thoughts slammed into me a moment later.

“OWWW!!!” I heard myself curse at that impact though at first I laid there as I slowly took in my surroundings. I noted that time had past, I wasn't sure how much though. This had not been the first time I had been left naked covered with cum but it was the first time there was so much of it. When I caught my breath I sat up. My ass still heard though I could not say if that was from the sudden halt to my fall or it having been ravaged but it didn't seem to bother me much as I had laid there in the pleasant aftermath.

I could not see my clothes either and for the first time I tried to recall my surroundings but failed to see even the strange stone from the other night. Had I not been naked and bathed in cum I may have chalked it all up to a lucid dream. But even as I was thinking back on recent events as best as I could determine I heard one of the bells ring.

The bells rang on the hour during classes and while not everyone had a class at the same time each began and ended on the hour. The bell rang once then once again to denote the hour that the cafeteria was open for breakfast, lunch and later dinner. Judging by the position of the sun it was most likely lunch though I had no real talent for telling time by the position of the sun if it were either breakfast or lunch the sun would be near the horizon and I wouldn't be able to see it with all the trees.

Most took their meals in the cafeteria but a good many people took them on the grounds and others elsewhere since there was a full hour before the next class. I was not ashamed about being out there or open but being covered in so much cum begged for the question to be asked who's cum? Did the whole male staff just jerk off on me? I blushed, not one to be the center of gossip and certainly not wishing to be discovered like this I moved as quickly as I could without shoes leaving behind a damp patch on the ground and some cum that probably wouldn't be recognized as cum in the first place.

Keeping my eyes open for my clothes I wanted to get a little further from the campus grounds where it was less likely someone would find me then I would search for a place to hide not all to familiar with the region though hurrying nevertheless.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next