View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 World wake (Open to All) 

Post Re: World wake (Open to All)
Therewas no tellingbwhat other student might think seeing her drenched in cumm. The idea of the entire male staff jerking off to and onto one student was still far fetched.... yet stranger things have happen for sure. However with a cute shy blush Midori choose the option with the most appeal as the curious Waker watched her Taker fall from the world she manifested, bending light to appear invisible and from a save distance away as Midori slammed onto the hard metal table and came with a cute orgasm, buckingbalongbtge picnic tables surface befor she managed to compose her self and bolt.

Midori didnt seem to worrie about her destination so long as it wasnt out here in the open with so many of her classmates able to see her as Midori ran into the brush. A naked dash into the jungle as Midori pushed aside large leafs and brances to clear her path as she searched for a place to hide from her fellow students and hide her shamless filthy body, yet that was befor a random tree root happened to rise out of the ground and manuver out towords Midori just to trip her up, most likly getting her foot caught and falling to the dirty ground.

This is wear things got weird agin. If Midori tripped she would be suprised to find she didnt fall face first into the rough jungle floor of roots and rocks but instead she would fall into a nice soft layer of grass..... Midori once agin finding her self in a new part of campus.... the soccor/track field.... right out side a full building of students currently in class.... however luckly for her none of the students in class by the windows noticed her yet.... however there was no way she would know that.

"Oh! Mi'mi.... where are you off to in such a hurry?.... Arnt you having fun? I love seeng you paniced..." Bel said as she reapeared at Midori's side on the soft grassy field, a sly smile on her face as she considered her plans for the flushed panting student.

Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:01 am

I rushed into and through that jungle occasionally I did see those transparent being that I labeled mushi but I had learned tong ago these were the harmless ones in another dimension. There were only a few of them and in my rush I didn't notice too many details other then them being in the tree tops.

Believing I got a good distance from my starting point I was slowing down just a little paying more attention to my surroundings or so I thought. Not that anything could have prepared me for the tree that suddenly sprang out of the ground before me like the sprouting beanstalk in Jack and the Giant though to my knowledge there were no seeds that had been necessary to germinate in the soil.

I heard myself let out an 'eep', instinct moved me from a collision with it but my foot snagged a protruding root and down I went crashing on the ground. One would have expected dirt to stick against the cum that soaked my body but that was were things got odd.

The fall hurt but not so much as my body was cushioned a bit by grass some of which clung to my nude body. Instead of trees surrounding me the terrain was open and there was a building in front of me. I could recognize the gymnasium and could see the track and even the soccer field. My heart pounded, I saw movement inside that building though no one was sitting near or looking out so far but students were moving within the class.

Remembering that the bell sounded for lunch I came to the realization that class was not in session so the students within may have been cleaning a class, taking their lunch there or working on extra credit. There were a number of other factors too though I had decided not to stick around here. Getting up to my hands and knees I glanced over my shoulder seeing that the jungle was there instead of around me.

I was trying to process all that when I snapped my head in the direction of that familiar voice seeing the stranger take shape before me as I pushed up sitting on my knees, naked other than the strands of grass plastered to my cum soaked body.

“I … uh …. no, I wasn't running from you … from them ...” my cheeks were flushed again I pointed towards a window as if that explained it all as I fumbled to explain.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:11 pm

"What? Me.. Why would you run away from me?" Bel said oddly as she confusingly glared at her flushed and embaressed looking litte Taker as she even mentioned the notion of not running from her, that ment Midori may have concidered it or was thinking about it.... however Bel let the suspicion drop as her cute little Midori fumbled to explain what she was running from and pointed up at the structure behind her as Bel looked past her trying to understand the reason she was running away. " oh... but why? That large 'things' over there cant move.... its part of this 'thing'?...." Bel tried to explain, refering to the buildings them selfs as she sat up to pat the grassy field trying to refer to the ground as she seemed to not notice the other students inside just yet.

Bel would notice her Takers paniced state as Midori would blink only to find Bel right infront of her, smiling with a sly playful grin as she leaned in for a new kiss all of a sudden as finger tips began to gently skim over Midori's cum covered hips so lovingly as Bel's fingertips collecting the coupious ammounts of seed on her body befor she broke that wonderful kiss as a brdge of saliva was all that left them conected as Bel reached out to gently caresse Midori's cheek, spreading more cumm onto the students already filthy face. "Wow... you must really like this stuff....." Bel giggling as she looked to Midori, slowly scanning over her cum soaked body. "What is it? There is alot.... Does it taste good?" Bel wondered as she leaned in to lick Midori's cheek, tasting the cumm dripping off her as Midori would see Bel suddenly pull back and give a almost cute puckered lip look on her face as if it was to sour or to sweet. "Hm.. I dont.... You taste better..." Bel decided as she leaned back in to recapture Midori's tasty sweet lips as Bel would reached down to gently molest that aroused clit.

During all this, there was no tell who was watching or who saw her yet.....

Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:14 pm

She didn't seem to understand me yet though I wasn't making myself entirely clear either. I shook my head. “Not you, them … the people inside the building ...” I explained with haste though that was about all I was able to say before she was suddenly there in front of me.

I blinked, looking up at her. Had I been standing I may have jumped more than I did. My mind flooded with everything that occurred recently but had been forgotten with that kiss. It had been as if a light switch was flicked.

A warm tingle erupted over me sweeping out from my lips and I felt an immediate fire as my clit was touched. It was different than the shark men, while they seemed to explore and touch just as she did her touch had not been so rough. “Uhhh ...” a pleased gasp left my lips. Even before I could really register what was going on she leaned in licking my cheek to sample the cum there.

I smiled at the reaction. “It's an acquired taste,” I mentioned, my smiling slipped as memories began to return to me only to fade again as my lips were taken once again.

If it were some gift or just my mind being drawn into the experience. Regardless there was a slight tingle between my thighs and I wasn't even focused on who may be watching right now though I should have been it was suddenly hard to think straight. Nor was I aware of how much time had elapsed. Time seemed to have no meaning since the other night numerous days came and went and I really didn't know if it were now a week later, a year or just one incredibly long day.

Time could have been circular in a sense going full circle for all I knew.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:34 am

It was hard to tell how much time has passed since last night or if time was even passing at all, for all Midori knew she was weeks ahead or even weeks behind. From what she could tell, Bel had no clue what space or time ment, like the concept had no reason to apply to her by the way she simply enjoyed skipping around like a person watching the favorite parts of a movie.... To Midori Bel would just seem to be having fun exploring her and the island as she stuggled to learn new and very exciting things about Midori and this physical 3rd dimention.

"Them? Whos them?" Bel said curiously as she leaned back, her lips broke from Midori's own with a lovly sounding pop, tasting the sweet tang of the students lips mixed with the taste of monsterous cumm splattered all over the cute studenrts face. It was like Midori was topped with a cream topping.... so much covered her that she felt sticky and so exposed.... a constant reminder she was naked on campus, smack dabb in the middle of the soccer field during what Midori could only assume was the current classes lunch hour as the curious being sitting on the grass with her only teasingly pinched and rolled her special pearl while gently rubbing her soft silky smooth slit over and over, seeking to drive out more of the sweet cute sounds.

"I thnkyou taste better Mimi.... but you taste... ok... with the desert topping. " Bel giggled as she leaned into lick the girls soft pink, cum stained cheek agin, sampling more as she seemed to have picked up a phrase from somewhere. Bel soon looking past Midori to the things she refered to as buildings as she looked back to Midori with curiousity. "Oh? There are more things like you inside of that large....uhm... Bu..b-u-il-ding?... yes Building?" Bel struggled to say as she tested the word in her mouth, rollingbher tounge befor she gently took Midori's hand and move to stand up, helping Midori if nessessery. " I want to see inside that building there.... could you show me please!"

Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:25 pm

I nodded. Yes, them. I did not wish for there to be some sort of misunderstanding. Everything was quite strange but pleasant. I had dealings with other beings that were far worse. But I had been kissed again, my body aching, pressing into that fantastic touch.

“Uh … ahh ...” I gasped, my nipples throbbed as did my clit with the flow of blood beneath. That kiss soon departed me and my attention shifted toward the building. I was made aware that she did not recognize buildings as buildings. To me it was obvious but many of the things that seemed obvious to her were a mystery to me.

Assisted up my color brightened as I shifted my attention back to her.

“Like this! I can't go like this!”
I looked back to the building, nervous that someone heard my exclamation. I had not seen anyone stir, not yet at least. My heart thundered against my chest, I looked back at the stranger.

“I have to get cleaned up first, dressed, then I'll bring you inside,”
I was thinking a little clearer on it though my gaze drifted back to the building, I was a bit uncomfortable standing their naked covered in so much cum. A part of me wondered if I'd be recognized, a part of me didn't want to take that risk at all.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:17 pm

"Oh! nonsense!" Bel giggled as she took Midori's hand, carfully, assisting her taker up to her feet. "As my Taker, I can take you with me anywhere I want! Your not bound by the laws of your dimention so long as you make me happy!" Bel awnsered with a kind smile as she took Midori's statement extermly litterly as if Midori really could not go inside.... however that oviously wasnt the case here.... she coud just didnt want too, somthing Belzel failed to grasp... however it wasnt like she cared away.

"Oh! But Midori!! You are dressed." Bel said with a loving smile as she steped in closer to the shy red hued colored student so that they were face to face, bust to bust as Bel leaned in so their noses gently tapped as she placed a hand on Midori's bare hip, gently rubbing up her bare side. "But you are dressed... in a bitter, sweet, topping... its so cute you want more!... just hang on Ill get you more later.. ok.." Bel said using a cute tone of baby talk as she rubbed her nose agiest Midori's cutly. "And besides... we are already inside...see." Bel claimed as she smiled letting Midori see for her self that she was no longer outside on the windy cool soccer field.... but was now inside, standing naked and covered in cum, embracing Bel as the two were in the middle of what was a full classroom of very confused and extermly shocked students at lunch.... each one looking to the pair that suddenly appeared in complete shock.

"Well.... say hi... introduce me Mimi... " Bel said as she turned Midori so she could see her fellow shocked blushing students... while also allowing them to see her too....

Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:42 am

She did not understand I realized as I go to my feet. It wasn't as if I were incapable of going inside, just that I didn't want too. But before I was able to protest we were gone. When I next looked the light was dimmer, still bright, but in comparison with the sun there was no real match.

It wasn't as windy, my body did not feel so cool even though my body was infused with incredible warmth. I was blushing now, so many shocked eyes had been upon me as if I were a ghost materializing for the first time.

Seeing someone nude was often more embarrassing for whoever saw, it was as if they were embarrassed for you. I could see some of that in their faces. They were struggling to process the matter as far as I could tell, they didn't seem to register the fact that I was covered in cum as if their minds had not worked up to that yet merely processing the fact that we just suddenly appeared and I was naked. In a second or two they'd catch up.

I could see dropped sandwiches on the floor and other things like pudding containers and containers of mixed fruit. I glanced about as if searching for a place to run prior to that recognition setting in.

The door was closed though and a student had been lazing there at a desk nearby. I knew her or rather knew of her. She was bully or sorts, a mean spirited girl though I had no problems with her I had entertained my doubts of getting past her without her being tempted in doing something.

I searched the room for a flag or something I could wrap myself in but no luck here. There was no one flag of any nation, Shokushu being a school that drew in all sorts from all over, I had never thought of it before but I didn't even know which country sponsored Shokushu, I had always believed it was sponsored by the U.S but located somewhere off the coast of South America where there were jungles I never really thought of it, not even now really.

No flag, that was all that mattered to me. The stranger was asking me something, at first I had missed it caught up in my own situation.

“Er … hi ...” I was embarrassed, my voice weak though I did not know any of the girls as I scanned them outside of the one near the door I recognized, then I saw her, she knew who I was seeing that she looked away when our eyes met What was her name? I had a class with her too but I never really associated with her, so I really didn't know much about her other than she was popular enough to have her own clique though I had not seen them here today.

“Um … I … I only know Jane ...” I mumbled trying to hide as much as I could behind the strange girl.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:16 pm

There wasnt a student in class that didnt have a suprised look on their blushing red faces as far as Midori could tell. It was not only unbelivable but impossible what just happened! They seriously just watched two people (one they assumed was a person) apear out of thin air! And naked! right infront of their very eyes. The students in class needing the momments Midori spent staring back into their blushing confused faces to even register both Bel and Midori, holding each other at the front of the class....Completly exposed as not a single one said a word... to embaressed for Midori to even speak up or protest this act of public indecentcy.

Quickly however Midori would notice a student she knew sitting by the door.... but wait? somthing els might catch her eye, or better yet the lack there of.... the door was missing.... The other students nt yet noticing their selfs trapped inside a room with a crazy, powerful being driven by sexual desire and exploration...

"Mimi!... you eed to speak up!... they cant hear you when your mumbling." Bel giggled as she peaked a kiss on Midori's sweet cum stained cheek befor the shy student shifted behind her slowly. The odd strange not realizing why her taker was so red now and now she was acting so strange now? "Mimi? Are ok?.... You changed color?" Bel stated as she turned to face Midori, putting her back to the class as she gently took Midori by the hips, pulling Midori closer to her self as she smiled. "Uhm you know a human in side of this small place?... Jane?" Bel repeated as she shockingly gazed in the direction of Midori's classmates and smied. "I have a idea that will be fun for all of us Mimi...I wonder just how much do you think you can take?" Bel said ith a soft laugh befor she leaned in to capture the students lips in a passionate renewed kiss as Bel's hands migrated downwards twords her soft frm rear cheeks, groping them softly.... Midori hearing the combined shy gasps from her fellow classmates....

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:54 am

With all the embarrassment I had missed it at first. Even when I realized there was no door it took a moment for it to sink in. At first I just thought the door was elsewhere and I looked to another wall then the next. The fourth made no sense since it lead straight outside but only windows had been there.

Likely sealed shut and unbreakable. Lots of strange stuff had been going on after all that made little sense to me. I was stirred from my thoughts that the stranger was doing this too by the contact of her lips again before I shuffled back behind her.

A question, though before I could fully understand what was being asked I found that I was being grasped being kissed by the stranger and kissing the stranger. I heard the gasp from our audience, being watched in a sexual act wasn't new to me but there was more to it this time. Suddenly appearing naked and covered in cum people would talk.

I wondered how that would go. Would anyone even believe that? I had but a second to think upon it as our kiss concluded. For a moment I was left breathless and speechless. My mind working over the recent question still no closer as to reaching an answer.

I had not addressed why I was coloring but did manage to answer the second question at last. Sorta. I had no idea what she had in mind so I really could answer.

“I handled that toy … and the shark people ...”
she was the best judge of the situation after all. I looked in the direction of Jane. “That's Jane ...”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:06 pm

Things went from weird to out right insane, the students of the class were speechless and had no idea how to react. Six in all, the students stared with blushed red cheeks, and wide surprised eyes that only tried to make sense of what was happening as some honestly questioned in they were day dreaming or still sleeping in bed. The question each girl in class however paled in comparison to Midori's own as the poor student had no clue what was happening anymore, but to be fair neither did Bel.

Bel like always was caught up in the moment, her lips pressing to Midori's own passionately as she kissed the girl with such intensity infront of other students who were not only seeing Midori kiss another girl, but do so stark naked and drenched in what they could only guess was vanilla pudding!!! However Bel didnt care, and for all she knew Midori didnt either as she didnt let up her kisses as Bel pressed into Midoris lips, leaning forward to the point Midori was forced to arch her back as they modest chests came together, giving the other students of this class a great show before Bel gave Midori the chance to breath and broke the kiss, leaving a bridge of saliva between them as she smiled sweetly.

" I suppose you did!" Bel said as she wrapped her arms around Midori, hugging the girl and giggled in what could only be described as a playful manner. Bel embracing Midori who was using her to hide her naked body from the the rest of the class before Bel in her fun shifted her eyes to the one Midori pointed out as Jane and smiled. "Nice to met you! I Bel'zel!!! I'm a Waker! And Mimi here is my new taker!" Belzel said with a polite tone, putting her hand out to shake the students. Jane in her confusion did so with hesitation, blushing as she looked at Midori and the stranger as nervously and confused as everyone els in the class room where were all still speechless and unsure what to do or say in their shock other then stare and blush, other even looking between each other.

"Not very talkative are they?... welp.... this is boring... I know!!! Lets all play a game!!! " Bel said befor she leaned back off of Midori and smiled. " Or you can show me somthing fun Mimi! Your the taker! Take my attention!" Bel said, nussling up agiest Midoris cheek. I bet you know all kinda off neat things about the island!

Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:25 am

I gasped as that kiss ended, the bridge of saliva between our lips soon snapping as Bel moved. I witnessed who uneasy that the others had been only then thinking that this could actually be real and not some sort of illusion as I had first thought.

Real or not would not have mattered to me. I knew they were more unnerved at seeing me naked, after all it was more off putting for the one wearing clothes I have found. In the past, when I was still living in Japan this thing bothered me but I was able to get use to it quickly. Now I grew use to such things.

Considering the question that had been posed to me for a moment I once more considered the reality of the situation. The reactions seemed too real for this to be an illusion and I was still confused about the shark people. Were they real? Had I been elsewhere? Or was that fabricated too?

Then I determined that this was some sort of illusion only because it made it easier to do what came next. “I think I have something in mind.” My eyes darted over the room before settling on the object that sparked some creativity in me.

But first … I grabbed Jane pulling her closer to one of the desks. I wasted little time in undoing her tie. Placing a hand to her lips to silence any protests on her part I set my lips against her own. They felt real enough.

Then I moved behind her using that tie to bind her wrists. “You, go get that,” I directed to one of the students as I gestured to the pointer. I did not wait however dropping to my knees before Jane, fingers caressing down her thighs, then reaching up beneath her skirt I began removing those panties before spreading those legs apart.

My head would vanish beneath that skirt, my tongue easing up that heated slit then back down though my actions were blocked by that skirt from the visuals of the others it wouldn't be that way forever. I just had to prime her a little for what was to come next.

After a minute or two I directed another student to pull another desk closer. Getting my pointer I played with the rubber tip until I broke it off. Glancing toward Bel I grinned.

“How familiar as you with Europe's Medieval period?”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:54 am

Midori decided to accept her crumbling reality as a illusion, she was less blind they Bel originally thought. The fact she choose this path made Bel only smiled, especially after all she has learned in today festivities on constant sex and fun. Yet coming to this class and seeing more mortals strewn about like toys only made Bel wanted to play a game, a game that she wanted Midori to host and host did she as the student in a fit of sudden inspiration took action as she jumped up from the floor and away from the outsiders side, taking her friend Jane's hand and pulled her close. What happen next only force Bel to smile with a blushing look of excitement on her face.

Cries of embarrassment rang out from Janes lips as Midori did the unthinkable, forcing her self on her friend befor binding her wrists with the girls own tie befor ordering another student to get her an object in the room before Bel watched, coming closer as Midori lowered to her knees and pried open her friends thighs. Jane was shaking her head no, looking at Midori with wide embaressed eyes befor there was a sudden pause from the girls lips as her panties where pulled down. "AH!!!! MIDORI!! STOP!" Jane cried as she quivered in embarrassment as the rest of the class watched in confusion, some on the fence of this situations while others were blushing at the sight yet clearly aroused by the chaotic situation before Midori flipped Janes skirt and vanished under her skirt. Midrori burring her face between Janes thighs as the poor student let out a cry of embarrassment that only forced the other girls to gasp at the sudden display of hardcore sex education.

Truthfully Bel was minorly tweaking the students sphere of influence as Midori would find that her sudden impulse to dominate the students of the class was met with nothing but obedience, however just enough that they went along with the games and didn't act ageist her fun.

Eur..ope? Thats a funny sounding word! I have no idea!" Bel giggled as she watched Midroi play, wondering what it was she was going to do, all while Jane nervously glared down at the pair then to the other students of the class who were only watching, not actually doing anything to stop this.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:03 am

”No? Well they had this caste of individuals called knights. Warriors that defended the realm but in fairs they held contests with one another. A popular one was called a joust where opposing knights would charge at one another using weapons called lances in an effort to unseat their opponent. They'd keep making passes until there was a winner. Now there are no horses, but I got a lance,” holding up the pointer I grinned.

“Well, this is so unlike a joust but that was were I got the idea from.”
I pulled up Jane's skirt seeing how it would have been too difficult getting it off her right now. I exposed her sex then sat on the desk I had pulled over instructing one of the students the push it a bit closer. When it was close to Jane's I used that pointer to slide down her leg then inner thigh bringing it up to her sex where I pushed the tip of it into her an inch or so. The other end I slipped inside my wet sex about the same distance.

The pointer wasn't nearly as thick as I was use to but the stick had the advantage of being stained by our juices so it was clear how much of that pointer advanced inside us once it was drawn free,

“Simple rules Jane. We are going to joust. The one that falls off their desk first looses. The prize … mmm … oh, the victor gets to pick. Mine will be being taken by someone not exceeding the length of the stain on this pointer so we can have an adequate measuring stick so to speak.”

I did not wait bucking my hips forward to press more of that pointer inside Jane. I didn't go all out, not yet, seeing that the object was to give Bel something to watch. Besides, my balance was a bit better since I had my hands free which I used to grip the front of the desk. Whether or not Jane reacted in a similar manner I could not say as I began this game.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9