View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 World wake (Open to All) 

Post Re: World wake (Open to All)
My lungs were beginning to tingle and burn as I continued but that was the thing, I was so close now though my lungs began yearning for air I was encouraged by the change in taste, that increase in what was there.

It urged my tongue on as I stretched into hose depths. My fingers brushing over heated flesh, he hands at the back of my head and the cry that I could hear even while submerged. It seemed quite clear to my ears and I returned to an upright position soon after, mission accomplished and all that.

The first thing I saw was the stranger floating backward on the water. Was it fresh water now or salt water? Had my perceptions of it's nature change? I had little time t wonder as I could see that the sky ad changed. The streak of a shooting star attracted my attention to gaze towards the heavens seeing the sight above.

“Oh wow, a meteor shower,”
it wasn't often that one got to see such a sight. Sometimes when the orbit of Earth went through the edges of that asteroid belt as far as I understood it though I could not say how often that occurred. Planetary alignments, orbits and all that stuff had been beyond me as I wasn't an astronomer. I was no good at that sort of thing but there were other things I had been skilled at. If practice made perfect, well I had a lot of practice …

I moved closer to the floating stranger after bringing my gaze back to her. Fingers swept over her hip to keep her from drifting away while the fingers of my other hand swept over that slit two of them brushing own then up.

“You seem content ...”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:31 pm

The metor shower was something to behold, lights like jewls falling from the sky over the warming beach sunlight. The golden sky sparkling as a testiment to Midori's expertise as she work hard to push the cute stranger over the edge into sheer bliss as Bel spasmed as jolts of pleasure escaped her young sexy body, lightly spashing as she floated on her back afther Midori rose up from the blue water.

Yet as Bel was coming down she let out a soft gasp of pleasure as she feltthe soft touch of the students fingers gently take hold of her hips inorder to spot the stranger from drifting to far away, yet Midori didnt let Bel off that easy as the playful student only locked eyes with the stranger agin befor gently stroking her soft sex with gentle strokes forcing Bel to tremble, cutly wincing as she held back a moan.

"Au!.. o-oh yes..." Bel gased as she arched in the water, her hands pawing at Midori's stroking finger tips feeling Bel's tight sex clinch around her finger tips. "Ugh... a-are you? C-content too?" Bel struggled to ask as she hardly held back her last moan, rainbow eyes wincing as she gazed up into Midori's own, smiling lightly. " I-is it your turn?"

Last edited by Belzel on Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:35 am

My fingers left her hip just briefly to wipe my wet brow and flick back some of my soaked raven hair before it returned to her. I could feel her clenching about my fingers as I played.

The meteor shower was quite the sight and I did find my eyes turning to the sky every so often as I played a little. She seemed to be content and I smiled at the stranger who asked that question. I had not known how long that black cursed toy played with my senses and one would have thought that I would be exhausted ye when coming to my senses I had felt somewhat refreshed.

My loins ached though a the mere hint of sex as if my body had been conditioned by that toy. There was no doubt in my mind that if she had wanted the stranger could have left me senseless then and there. There was something odd … not in a bad way but in that things weren't always as they seemed, such as the taste of the water not being salty at all, well, at first it was but after I sank beneath the water.

“Well … that depends what you had in mind,” I smile, pressing a finger deep inside her once I had finished then drew it out so that same digit swirled against her clit.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:04 am

"Ma!Uh!" Bel gasped as she reared her head back, the strangers cute little head partly sinking beneath the cool water as Midori gently swirl her finger tips agiest her tight sex. The students teasing forcing Bel to bite her lower lip, cutly wince as she quaked around Midori's teasing digits.

"W-what do I? W-hat... auh! do I have in m-mind?" Bel stuggled to get out as she hardly had the concentration to reply, Midori keeping her on a tight rope of pleasure as the student dragged those digits in and out of her wanting sex, Bel's senstive body beging Midori to fill her agin and agin.

"Uhm.... I... I want to.... Uh! I want to keep you forever!" Bel managed to say inbeteen gasps as her multi colored eyes looking to Midori as she gently gripped the students wrist, eurging Midori to pump her figers into her sex faster.

Yet as Midori took advantage as the strangers aroused state of bliss she would soon find a pressance below the water as a pair of hands roamed over the girls soft rear, gently squeezing Midori's ass cheeks firmly befor a playful tounge began to wriggle agiest her own sex right there beneath the water.

Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:51 am

“Oh, you would would you?” There would be little I could o if she truly wished for that. I was unable to determine where I even was at this stage and I did not know if she would return me or not. I could try to convince her after all. But how?

Right now that was not important. I was urged to keep doing what I was doing, that sex folding against my finger though soon I added a second digit to the equation to add to that pleasure. I just loved those cries, the effort made to speak!

My hazel eyes widened as I felt a present in the water. Hands cupped my rear and at first I had believed that another copy was behind me until I gasped upon feeling that tongue between my legs beneath me wriggling against my sex.

“OH! UM!”
My eyes close, my back arches and for a second as my stance widens. My wet hair dangles down to the water as I bend backwards though I did not brake that contact with her and only lean back part way.

“T-That feels … OH …. good,” I respond no even wondering what was beneath me as it moved against my craving pussy.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:33 am

"Y-yes! Yes! forever Mimi! Forever mine!" Bel proudly admited as she cryed to the heavens, confessing her sweet love as she floated on her back naked right there in the freash beach water. Feeling midori's soft digits gently pump into her yarning sex, gifting Midori a cute nickname hinting that she must like the student alot.

Yet Mimi had far more pressing matters now as she felt that pressance beneath the cool water take firm hold of her cute rear end as whatever was beneath the water pressed a set of lips agiest the students sex beneath the water as a tounge pushed forth into her clinching passage allowing bubbles to reach the surface as it quickly lashed at the students cute sex. Alwhile Mimi teased the stranger floating befor her, pumping two digits into her tight lovly clit, driving moan afther moan of pleasure from Bel's lips.

"W-what feels good? Uha!?" Bel questioned as she simply basked in the students loving touch. Mimi finding her own focus was challaged as whatever was lashing at her sex was begining to grow more wild and restless as she felt a tounge suddenly shot impossibly deep into her sex! So deep that it push straight into her womb befor bottoming out! as those hands that firmly gripped her rear dugg its finger tips deep into her ass cheeks befor another disturbince was felt behind her as a new appendage knocked agiest her back door, seeking entry inside befor slowly sliding in. The appendage was large, bumpy and hard as it bored deep into her ass, impaling Mimi on its length almost lifting her from the waist deep water.

Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:17 am

She had confirmed what she had meant by forever and I had believed it given all the strangeness that happened. “W-What about f-foOOAHHH!” I could feel those fingers press against my ass holding me firmly in place. Where they fingers? I had looked expecting to see a copy at work upon me though I could not see clearly with my hazel eyes as if there was noting there at all! Water given form through telekinesis? Did it really matter? I never would have the answers to all my questions after all and my fingers worked harder at that pussy pressing in as my thumb traced over that clit rapidly pleased with the results though I could feel something akin to a tongue press inside me!

It was a strange sensation, I could not comprehend what I was feeling as I feel warm and pleasing rather than a shaped liquid being pressed forth into my heated core though I leaned down, my lips engulfing a breast muting my cries.

I could be sent back and collected again, she could get bored of me or simply leave me here in one large “cage” though it did not matter right now.

That “tongue'' pressed deep inside me lifting he up onto my toes, my body forced away from her breast and forcing me upright though my back arched and I felt the pressure of something else pressing against my rear.

Looking, I could not see anything though! No beast behind me or a copy with a toy or added appendage and I had to wonder if it were the water again, maybe it was all in my head! The member pressed to me felt warm and bumpy.

In contrast to that tongue it moved in slowly, fingers halting inside her deeply as I was bombarded with further sensations. “OHHHHHH!” Lifted up to my toes again each time that “tongue'' reached deeply inside me. It pressed me upward though as I came back down the “cock'' in my ass pressed me forward. Up, down, forward, up, down, forward. Even tough my fingers stopped moving hat motion moved my hand and fingers.

“T-Thaaaat! AHHHHHHHHH!” I answered her question among my cries.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:24 am

Whatever was beneath the cool fresh sea water rapidly lashed its tounge agiest Mimi's young pussy, shooting the warm sneak like tounge down her thight channal filling her young body as it bottomed out inside her. Alwhile the long stiff appendage at her hear speared deeply into her equally tight ass, relentlessly fucking both holes as they both pistoned in and out of her ass and pussy hardly allowing poor Mimi's toes to touch the sandy ground beath the waist deep shallow water.

However Mimi didnt just sit by and ignor the stranger as the poor student still managed to focus, pumping her finger tips into Bel's tight young sex in turn. Driving sweet soft moans up from the strangers lips as she floated infront of Mimi in sheer extisty.

"O-ohhh! Uh! T-that? W-what are you meaning?" Bel said questioing Mimi's question as the stranger bucked her hips agiest the students pumping fingers. "J-just enjoy it....Uhh!... I-its probly just a friendly sea creat- creature...." Bel stuggled to get out befor she moaned yet agin.

Thse words probly were not every comforting as the tounge and spear impaled Mimi on their compined length. Fucking the student relentlessly, yet as Mimi caught a simple explaination from Bel the water around them would begin to ripple just as Bel screamed out with another passionate moan.

Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:52 pm

I was losing focus on my own question as it became apparent that it did not really matter. The pleasure that had worked it's way through me did, as did the fact that it was not dangerous. I did not feel as if I were in any danger other than loosing my mind at the pleasure that swept through me.

Up I bobbed with each thrust, my cries joining in as whatever it was stabbed into both holes though my fingers kept up their exploration.

Heated, hazel eyes noticed the effect on the water and I began to realize that these were effects generated by her. Perhaps she was losing control, I did not think about it too much as my muscles tried to clamp over the invading tongue and force pressing into me from behind.

Forward. Up. Reset. Forward. Up. Reset. I was caught up in such a sensational wave that rushed over me. “UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!”

I heard myself cry out as I slipped one hand behind her now. Sliding it over her ass cheek as I panted, kept on that high as a lone finger tracked between her ass cheek soon finding her back door and focusing there rubbing against that opening a little as I tried to get a semblance of control over myself but failed to do so.

Regardless the tip of my finger began to exert a little force. Then some more ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:53 pm

It was so exciting and pleasurable, Bel couldnt stop moaning and panting as she bucked her hips up agiest Mimi's soft finger tips. Practicly begging the student to pump her fingers into her sex! Yet the more excite Bel seemed to become the more the water around them and the tounge and object lodge into her tight ass and pussy began to react even more wildly as they bounched her on each legth.

"Oh! Ohhhh! Oh! Mimi! Y-your so good! uHmmm!" Bel could help but moan, her hands softly pawing at the students hands as she gently pumped into her soft senstive sex, rockingthe monster girls world, yet even Bel had no clue that Mimi was seeking out her back oh so senstive door befor it was to late. "Ehh!? W-what are you-youuuuu!! Auh!! Ahhhh!" Bel suddenly screamed out as she trashed in the cool water befor Mimi's discovery suddenly forced the stranger to lose control of her self as the sensation of the student's combined efforts on both her tight holes forced her to erupt in passion with aadorable squeel of pleasure. Mimi witnessing the stranger reach another climax on this strange beach as the sky erupted in another display of shooting stars befor Bel rested back in the water once agin, panting heavily.

Yet even as Bel came for the seciond time tonight by Mimi's hands the student would soon see the ripples on the surface of the water begin to grow even more restlessly, as slowly somthing.... or better yet somethings began to break the surface of the water around them. At first it was three, then six, then twelve but afther amomment it was hard to keep track of the things slowly emurging from the water, just enough so that the tops of their heads could be seen as yellow glowing eyes peered out at the student and stranger at play.

Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:57 am

Fucking A, I liked sex quite use to it by this stage though I found many of the Mushi frightening and strange as they crossed over into this dimension. At least that was my theory. There was a measure of pride though as those cries matched my own.

Our lips touched briefly though with all the motion I could hardly call that a kiss as that force moved about. The waters around us seemed to respond and that encouraged me to press my fingers into her. First moving her one way only then between my fingers as I captured her between them.

Forward and back … shooting stars began streaking across the heavens . I was gasping, clamping and clenching as that frenzy of motion assailed me.

There seemed to be some respite, my fingers feeling her juices, my ears hearing those final cries as she leaned back once ore into the water.

That force slowed down enough for me to catch my breath though I was still feeling the tingling effects left on me.

“Eh?” I panted as I attempted to draw in that breath. Hazel eyes saw the first cresting of those creatures … we were not alone yet oddly it reminded me of the Legend of Zelda games. I had only played them briefly and in part, mainly the original that Armand had downloaded onto his computer in PC form rather than console.

Those guys that popped their heads out of the water … Zorba I think they were called … any way it was a bit alarming to see so many of them surrounding us.

Weren't those things blue and not orange? Well, these only reminded me of them as there was no telling what they were as I gazed upon them. I had realized that this had to be the strangers doing. If there were one or two of them I may have just suspected another entity altogether … of course it could be one with an unusual ability too.

“F-Friends of yours?” I ask, uncertain as to the nature of our audience as my fingers slip out of her in the event I needed to use my hands suddenly.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Bel couldnt help but lay back in the cool refreashing water and float limply infront of Mimin, the students fingers still inbedded deep inside of her warm tight clit as Bel heavily panting with sexual exhaustion. Simply sucking in breath afther breath as those modest breasts rose and fell with each ibhale as Mimi got a rather cute and sensual display from the tired monster she just succsfully pleasured twice. Yet soon Bel's tired eyes cutly winced opened as Mimi's fingrs left her, forcng a soft gasp as she shivered with extisy. Rainbow hued eyes flicking to the students own hazel ones as Bel slowly rotated in the cool water to stand waist deep beside the student, standing just as naked as Mimi was befor she came close to the students side with a playful smile.

Wrapping her hands around the students waist, her fingers clasping around the small of the students lower back as Bel stude infront of Mimi closly, bust to bust befor she looked to the creatures who were begin to pop from the water surrounding them both befor calmly smiling at Mimi with a cute shake of her head. "I dont have any friends but you Mimi! Not yet anyway..." Bel giggled befor she looked out ammong their growing audiance as more began to pop from the water forcing her to smile as her eyes shifted to the students own. " Hmmm Do you want to give them another show? Or do you want to invite them 'all' to play? What do you want to do Mimi? We can do anything you want...." Bel asked with a cooing voice befor she slowly moved into pressing her lips to Midori's own, not waiting for an awnser as out of the cornor of her eyes she would notice those creatures moving in ever so slowly.

Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:24 am

One thing about the water I'd say was that it did wonders in cleaning off sticky fingers. The stranger may not have created the situation though she had not seemed to concerned about it from what I had seen. There were matters that still confused me and I did not know if this was another creature or another creation or something different.

The creatures seemed solid enough and thus I fathomed that they were in this dimension. I was left with only my imagination though as I was unable to get a good look as the stranger moved in close … well stranger, she wasn't a stranger though I still had no name. Perhaps I would just make up one to call her until I learned it. It was better than saying 'hey you' not that it had come up yet.

Perhaps she had made these things. She used my shape as her for, maybe she could tap into my memories in some way and took something familiar to me but not too familiar, after all I had not played that game much but the memory of some of those generic enemies from that game stuck in my head. Some seemed too cute to be monsters.

All that aside I had to react as if this where real. What was reality after all? Was it the truth? Was it simply what my perceptions told me it was? In any event I was embraced and had no tie to respond before lips attached to mine.

Such a sweet taste. I could feel the creatures move in as my hazel eyes closed in response. Hands fell beneath the water to her hips and while I may have taken one of the creatures aside to see if it were compatible and didn't hurt I was far more inclined to put on another show. I knew that I would like that and that it would not likely hurt.

But I had not placed forth much of a fight or struggle. Even as I felt a scaly hand flowing down an ass cheek as something touched me more out of curiosity then a sexual manner I thought. I shivered a bit feeling a finger touch a shoulder. Another hand grasped the curve of one of my breasts that had been pressed against hers probably making contact with her as well as it rubbed against me.

The scales felt smooth rather then rough and I felt fingers streaming though my wet locks. I knew that they were all about us now though I peaked open a hazel eye to see if I could assess anything else.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:42 pm

Midori coud feel it, she could feel just how many had surrounded the pair judging by how the water moved agiest her from all sides. Yet despite the curiosity to see howmany were there Bel didnt give te student a chance as she joined their lips together in what was another loving kiss. Such passion behind the strangers advances told the student that this stranger was just loving her, loving everything about her and just couldnt get enough of the student to stay satisfied for long as Bel pressed forth with her tounge to challange Midori's own to a duel.

"Muhhmhh!" Bel murmured softly as she apsolutly adored the taste of Midori's lips, her hands tightening around the small of her playthings back to hold Midori even closer. Yet closer worked both ways as Midori's hands fell to Bel's ticklish hips, forcing the stranger to softly giggle as she broke their kiss for a brief momment, allowing Midori to have that peak just as she felt other hands slowly assailing her soft young skin.

The creatures Midori got a quick glimpse of were not terrorfing or even alien? They looked well very human? Yet on closer inspection their skin was a pale gray and shared a similure texure to a sharks, while their eyes glowed with a dim reflection of light from the sky they emurged from sea surrounding the pair slowly and causiously befor reaching out to touch the pair. Dozens of hands reached out to Midori, touching her, yet theses creatures touch wasnt rough or exactly scally, but smooth and soft as the hands gently caressed the students sholder, her firm rear, the curve of her breasts, even her long wet locks, it was all out of curiousity and not sexually it seemed. It was almost like they were testing the student's reactions, seeing if she safe to be touched while it seemed others did the same to the stranger, forcing her to once agin giggle with a ticklish jump as once brave creatured touched her bare lower back, only to have a group behind her recoil back being startled..(#1)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:02 pm

(#2).... being startled by Bel's sudden reaction.

"O-oh! Mimi..." Bel gasped as she looked around at the creatures who surrounded them both, taking a deep panting breath as she pulled Midori closer in her warm embrace befor looking back into The students eyes and smiled happly. " I think they like you... Becuse I like you.."Bel couldnt help but smile and cutely laugh befor she slowly leaned in, pressing her lips to the expanse of Midori's neck and sholder, kissing her there to further put on a show for their audiance.

(If you like you can use te creatures too lol if notMidori is center of attention and will probly be sore later.)

Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next