View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 World wake (Open to All) 

Post Re: World wake (Open to All)
“N-No, like … most ...” I panted though clothes could come off and on There were too many to keep track of it seemed. My hands hold the back of the heads of he two at my breasts as I squirm this way and that panting as I find myself squirming at such a touch.

Perhaps she had not understood that clothes could be removed … when one was feeling to hot or for something like this though I felt that shiver of arousal spread through me as the seconds slipped past. My body further heating up with that attention that I received.

Mind over matter? I could not help feel pain and disassociating myself from it was going to take a great deal of work if at all possible. But I was more discomforted then anything and the strange girl did ease up some/

“I-It's OK ...”
I felt the cool air against my exposed sex as it was revealed. It was puffy and plump with my juices. I heard the girl mulling over what to use and that should have been natural seeing that she had made a copy of one gender and did not know of the other as far as I knew.

“Fing -AHHH-”
I gasp not finishing what I had to say. She worked it out for herself as I had been about to explain. A pair of fingers had been working inside my, the tight warm walls squeezing against them and making her earn each inch.

I may have been experience but I was surprisingly tight. Those juices collecting about those fingers as my back deepens in an arch and my hips restlessly sway back and forth as I feel the burning embers of those fingers sweeping through me sending tingles through my body which gasped and twisted each step of the way.

“OHHH! THERE! YEAH! OHHH!”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:14 am

"Oh... Its so soft and squishy, your really hungry arnt you.." The strange girl fingering Midori's cute needing sex said as she slowly pumped a pair of digits in. Bouncing Midori on her finger tips as the other three strange girls continued to do their part in up scaling Midori's pleasure by nibbling and sucking on her gorgious nipples and the senstive skin of her neck and sholder forcing Midori to deeply arch in her pleasure as the damp grass tickled agiest her bare back with soft blades of grass.

"Oh Wow.... Your... your so sweet smeeling...." The strange girl at Midori's drolling sex said as she leaned in to take in the girls scent as she rocked her fingers into that cute sex gently befor she lashed out with a tounge to strike that special pearl with swift licks befor soon Midori found that strange girl withdrawling her finger tips only to drop to her knees and firmly gripp her hips as she pressed her lips agiest Midori's sex, eagerly running her tounge along Midoris libia befor darting her tounge into her tight depths.

"Auh.. Mgh... Y-you tastes good... Ugh...so good.. Ugh... S-so good..." The stranger girls all gasped as they licked and teased her senstive young body, Midori could feel their combined touched becoming more excited and playful as the biting on her nipples grew rougher by the seciond as the two tugged on those sensitive nubs with eager pulling of teeth.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:13 am

“Mmmhmm ...” I answer as I lift my hips against those fingers that my feels. The warmth spreading through me as my grasp on the back of those heads tighten as my body does so winding up against those fingers.

Wet blades of grass rub against me mostly my shoulders as I arc deeply against that touch. I can hear those fingers slicing into me I was about to taste even better as that shudder rips through me with the application of that moist tongue that teases along my heated sex.

Then in. In moan out in ecstasy as that tongue joins in my walls instantly collapsing against it as I can feel the nectar flowing through me into that mouth below me as I twist and struggle uselessly like a fly captured within a spider's web.

I was not restrained though there were so many lips and tongues against me that such was unnecessary … besides struggling to get free wasn't my motive seeing that I was caught up in that sweat bliss.

“Ohhh! Good God!”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:49 am

It was all so exciting! The stranger could hardly take it as she (and her other selfs) each licked and explored Midori's young body, searching out her nude form to discover the mortals most senstive areas and over whelm her with loving kisses and licks and gather more sweets sounds of excitsy, as Midori would feel those two sets of pearly white teeth pinch harder on her errect nipples and that playful tounge exploring her depths deeper and deeper befor she finilly came crashing down with a n adorable scream that made her peak up with curiosity.

Yet the sudden release of Midori's nectar suprised the strange girl as she recoiled back, her tounge wriggling free from Midri's sex as her cute suprised face lift from inbetween Midori's parted thighs with a shocked look. Yet with the strangers unfocus Midori would suddenly feel her lower half fall back to the cold damp grass as her panties snapped back into place around her waist with no force keep her suspended in the air, while along with that the other three strange girls were gone, like they were never even there. Only the 'original', who was wearing Midori's torn pink sweater...

"Uh! Somthing came out! I-its..." She said suprised as she wiped her flushed red face with a look of shock, yet with the suprise she only seemed pause, licking her lips fallowed by her own exporing fingers that were once so deeply inside Midori's sex. Tasting Midori's sweet jucies as her suprised look only turned to a happy smile as she looked down at her tired waker and playfully smirked.

"Oh!... You suprised me with that spash... I didnt expect to get such a rewarding treat! Your so tasty I could just eat you up!" The stranger said as suddenly with impossible movments she was atop Midori, stradling the girls panting chest with both hands firmly planted on the students gorgious round tits as the stranger looked down on Midori with those alien pair of excited rainbow hued eyes. "How can I make this more fun?"

Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:30 am

“OH! AH! OH!” I hear my cries feeling all those tongues and teeth upon me. I instinctively press into them opening up more of myself to them feeling the keen nips and licks against my excited skin soon causing me to cry out in bliss as I am taken so thoroughly.

The elastic band of my panties snaps back in place as my lower half collapses to the ground feeling the damp grass beneath me. Hazel eyes widen, wondering what had gone wrong as my hands suddenly feel empty at the absence I feel as the girl's vanish from my grasp.

Only the original remains and seems flustered as to what has happened. Of course there was confusion, the human form new to he causing me to smile briefly, watching as she licks off those juices and seeing something within her eyes, a transformation of sorts …

“Oh? I-It's suppose to do that -” I pant out though find myself straddled. A moan escapes me as I feel hands upon my wet heated flesh looking up at the strange girl above me.

The question asked to me and I hesitated only long enough to consider the options “Y-You can put s-something inside … the males of my species have … uh … things,” I suggest as I gaze up at her.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:34 am

Midori woud find many of the strange girls antics ammusing and quite out right odd. It was expected she had just awoken out of a fallen star hedron stone, and in a new physical body, this was all new and exciting to her, she was mostly intreasted in Midori however and the girls senstive naked flesh spread out beneath her as she groped those tits and leaned over Midori smiling playfully in her fun of teasing the student.

"Huh? Males? What are males?" The strange girl asked as she gazed down on Midori with a curious glare of wonder, her rainbow hued eyes shifting colors befor Midori own hazle eyes, only adding to the cute mystical impression she gave off to the student befor a smirk formed on the strangers cute lips and she leaned down closer to Midori, their breasts joining as their lips conected to a momment to share a brief tender kiss as the strangers tounge darted into Midori's mouth to wresle that playful tounge.

"Hold that thought..." The stranger said afther her lips unsealed from Midori's own only to press her forhead to Midori's and smile happly, glaring at the student eye to eye befor she simply leaned up off Midori to sit atop her upright as the stranger prossented her with somthing Midori would simply find slapped down inbetween her gorgious breasts...... a thick jet black double sided dildo...

It was large and thick, about a foot and a half in length and as thick as her own four arm, its head looked like a worped black skull as down its shaft were silver and gold studs. Even stranger was the aura the dark toy seemed to radiate as Midori would get a chance at a closer look afther her strange new friend pressed both Midori's tits to gether and gently began to rock it between her breasts slowly. "Hah! I get it now..."

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:31 am

I had understood some of the dimensional entity or so I assumed she was one. Despite her appearance as human she clearly had not been as noted by that curiosity though many of the things I took for granted seemed to be of the utmost curiosity to her. She was still strange though it was that understanding that she wasn't what she appeared to be that allowed me to understand this confusion at least a little. Some of her questions were baffling of course, such as being the Waker, others seemed to make more sense though. There was a peculiar mix though the warm hands contrasted the cool feeling on my back.

I groaned out in pleasure feeling my mounds gripped beneath those hands of Rainbow … I had no name for her yet so it was a point of reference in my mind not that I thought that I was going to be sitting down having a conversation about her any time soon. Few would believe me any way and for the time being I was trying to avoid unwanted attention as I tried to figure things out for myself.

That question asked there was a slight pause. Not that I was thinking about the question but I had been lost in those eyes wondering about the multi hued nature. She had seemed to get everything else right so why not the eyes? Perhaps for some reason she could not copy them or wanted to be different. That was my guess any way.

Just about every species had two genders … microbes split and where genderless but more complex organisms tended to have two genders though I remember reading somewhere that there were certain fish that changed genders after so long.

Soon a tongue was moving against mine and before I could try to explain as our lips parted I was told to hold off on doing such. I nodded to show that I understood then felt something seemingly out of nowhere. Looking I saw the dildo there soon feeling it placed between my breasts as they are pressed together.

Sweet friction occurs as I feel it rocking against me. “Oh!” I gasp out though the toy is too thick for me to do much with my tongue instinctively licks the skull-like end of it. She seemed to have some sudden understanding or epiphany I did not know which.

“Males have these ...” I hastily explain as the toy rubs against me. “Well … like these … a little …. different and … ah … smaller ...”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:04 pm

Midori's idea of her was almost right, sure she could mimic what was a human form but those eyes, those shifting rainbow hued eyes seemed to always give away the fact she was not of this world. If not for her eyes then she may have been able to pass her self off as such, besides her strange ability to do the impossible ... weird how unlike other monsters and creatures Midori has seen or met this stranger was so diffrent and curious about her mortal form.

Yet the stranger seemed to enjoy her play time with Midori as she rocked that black dildo inbetween her gorgious clevege slowly, watching with a happy grin as Midori licked the tip of the fake cocks head. However as Midori licked it she would feel a sudden jolt of purple lighting surge up her tounge and into her young tight body, surging straight to her tits and sex like a seeking missle aimed at each of her sexual weaknesses....

"Oh?.... so males have these kind of things?" The stranger said with a slight giggle, playfuly forcing the cock up agiest Midori's lips and cheeks to further jolt her with the pleasure inducing cursed demonic toy. "Oh well of chorse their diffrent... and smaller.... this one is one of a kind in the whole multi-verse!.... I'm barrowing it from another 'beings' collection of fun toys!" The stranger giggled playfully as she smashed Midori's breasts together around that blacken toy with both hands as she rolled Midori's nipplescwith her thumbs, samwiching the toy cock as it seemingly rocked its self back and forth inbetween the students breasts magicly, jolting her with its curse of pleasure.

"You see... this toy... it is special! From what I know it can pleasure its victims on its own and it never stops no matter how much you beg! You see it will just keep fucking and fucking you untill every stars in the sky finilly blink out of existance! And then it will just keep going! and going!.... For ever!" The stranger woukd explain as she rolled Midori's gorgious young tits...(#1)

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:55 am

(#2).... young tits in tight round circles with both her thumbs. "But you see.... its also a double edge!.... if theirs only one person... both ends will disoby and act on its own..... yet if their is two.... then one end listens to me and the other listens too you.... yet remaimber it will never stop.... not untill your lights go out.... oh! and its cursed!" The strange girl would smile as she looked down on Midori writh beneath her in pure pleasure. "Want to try it? It might be fun... or you will go insane.. who knows!"

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:04 am

Tab A, slot B … I was fairly certain that she could work out what went where though an errant thought flowed through my mind that she may not have seen a male and now where that tab was though after seeing one I thought she would figure it out readily enough.

The jolt of electricity was unexpected too and the shock flows through my tongue. It is a strange sensation as a tingle rushes through my body. My toes curl up in response to this and I feel my breasts pressed against that toy with a bit more force.

“They … ah … don't do this!” I refer to the shocking sensation. It's a strange one though the closest reference I would have would be placing one's tongue against a 9 volt battery but not quite as this is a pleasant jolt that rushes through me.

It doesn't dawn on me at first but as my breasts as pushed together and my nipples stimulated I realize that the toy is moving on it's own accord. She explains the nature of the device to me and I am unsure about a few things such as that jolt of pure pleasure. Would I feel it? Was it from liquid? There had to be a way to turn it off right, if she were using it?

“Cursed?” That word sticks in my mind and yet as scary as the device seems with that build up there is a degree of excitement as well.

“O-OK, let's t-try it.”

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:54 am

"They dont?" The stranger replied as she gently rolled Midori's lovly tits round and round while that toy gently thrusted into her lovly clevage, bumping into Midori's cheekswith its skull shaped tip delivering those plasuring shocks that lite her nipplescand sex ablaze.

"Weird?.... I thought they did?...." The stranger girl said as she cutly cocking her head to one side befor a playful smile crossed her lips. "just kidding... I have no idea... I just assumed this was what you ment!" She giggled in playful fun befor she nodded to comfirm Midori's question. "Yes... Cursed! Like I said it will never stop no matter how much you beg it too! So lets try it!" She comfirmed with a smile befor she released Midori's tits and drew the toy back, gripping it with both hands as it wiggled and jolted with electricity as the stranger excitedly and almost insane gazed down at Midiori from above. "Oh and I changed the rules a bit! Is that ok?"

"So! Yeah! I'm going to stick both ends in you! At the same time!" The stranger said with a smile as she looked Midori over with wide excited rainbow hued eyes as one seciond she was on Midori's chest straddling her, then the next she was lower, betwen Midori's legs admiring ther young sex as she pressed two fangers into that drolling clit slowly to explain. " Im going to put one end here! Then the other Ill put here!" The stranger explained as she slowly pressed another pair of digits into Midori's tight rear end whike watching Midori's reaction to the new fun idea as she giggled in play... "Does that sound fun! I want to see how much a mortals body can be stuffed befor you make more juice agin!!"

Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:05 am

The toy rubs against me delivering more of those shocks each time it presses against my cheek as if the tip brought more of that electricity through me. The curse is explained to me though I find it hard to follow with the sudden rule change.

With two ends each of us would control an end but she had told me that if there was one end that would be under her control. Bu if both were in me would I control it? How would that work? Was it even possible?

I was straddled by the girl gazing up at her as she reached back suddenly, fingers vacant from my sex but that had not stopped them from advancing further pressing against my rear then in.

“OHH!” I had been no stranger to such, in the passed I had been violated there before “N-N0 fair -” I protest to the rules change not sure how it would actually work or if the toy was going to fit in the first place though both the vagina and ass stretched a bit sort of like elastic.

“H-How's it gonna stop then?”
If the device didn't stop how was it removed though I supposed it could be removed just that it wouldn't stop moving while it was being removed. But I was a little confused as I glanced at the black toy ...

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:06 am

"Oh things are never fair.." The stranger would giggle as she gently fingered Midori's drolling sex and her tight ass with her teasing digits to explain the sudden rule change best she could, yet despite it Midori still looked as cute and confusedcas ever.

"You look comfused..." The stranger would say softly, her finger tips gently pumping into Midori's tight passages. "I'll tell you what!.... how about I let you control both ends at sametime!.... Just to make it simple... so both with be inside of you... and you can move them how ever you like! Sound fair?" The stranger would explain as she gazed down on Midori with a kind and amused smile as she toyed with the senstive student a little more befor popping her digitsfree from those moist and teased holesonly to be replaced by the tips of the double sided dildo poking agiest her, ready to penatrate her ass and sex.

"Ok..As soon as your ready... I'll stick them in.... Ok?" The stranger woukd say happly with a big grin. "Just remainber, once it starts it will never stop.... not unless you truly want it too.... which you wount..."

Sun Jun 21, 2015 7:35 am

“Ah! Ohhh!” Those digits moved inside both my holes though I could clearly feel the warmth that each provided as they moved inside of me tingling straight through my core. My eyes close briefly and when they open yet again I stare up at the strange girl. I was confused by how the toy worked and even more so now that I could control both sides.

“O-O-OK,” I stammer. Not really sure how this will work though I figure that I'll find out soon enough. The fingers were removed from me though soon I could feel the ends of he toy touching me. I could not see down below with the girl obstructing my sight though the toy had to have twisted and reshaped itself. That added to the confusion that was flowing through me at the moment as to how it could do this though the entity seemed comfortable with this and I chalked it up as one of the features of the device.

“I-I d-don't u-understand,” how it stopped, only if I wanted it too but I wouldn't want it too? Was that even feasible? I was unsure though I could feel that electric jolt at both ends as the toy touched against my skin.

She was grinning down at me, probably amused as my face contorted in pleasure at those electric jolts.

Midori Gemma
Character Listing
Notes

Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:27 pm

Midori would probly never make sense of this stranger, she was out right weird and confusing. Nothing seemed to make sense or seem even remotly right yet at the same time she took ammusment in the students adorably cute face contorting in pleasure, stuggling to stave off moans and cries as she gently rocked Midori's world with her finger tips befor prosenting that dark crsed toy to her two tight unfilled but ready holes....

"Oh... you may never understand.... try not to think abot it to hard... you will only give your self a headach" She would giggle playfully befor she graced her captive student with a sly smile, pressing that toy inwards inside of Midori's tight sex and bhtt with a sharp and forcful push and little warning!..... Midori would feel the harsh surge of electricity errupt into her very core! Like a tesla coil was jamed between her legs and sparking her very soul with pure pleasuring zaps that would very well force her to cry out in pleasuring insanity!! And that was only the tips sliding into her sex and ass as the rigid studed shaft spread her sexy holes wide open, crushing the wall of skin between ends of that sinister toy together in a stuffed full ass and vagina. Yet befor Midori could even adjust her muscles or think, the toys both suddenly slid out, only their tips remained inside of her befor it slammed back into her tight body with brutal force! as it slowly sawed in and out of her tight holes with its massive size filling her alone....

Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next