View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Secret Stash (For Alraune) 

Post Secret Stash (For Alraune)
Four years. That's how much time she's missing. Four whole years of her life, just gone... Oh sure, in this place that might seem like nothing, but she had lost four years of hard work and investment! Her budding black market empire had collapsed seemingly overnight. She had gone to bed one night and woken up missing a lot of time without even knowing it. There's still a chance, however slim, that some of her best hidden stashes might still survive. Some of the ones that had been buried in remote corners of the grounds might still exist and just might still be intact! That's why she had snuck out of the dorms late at night, stealing a shovel and slipping away to go and bury up the possibility of lost treasure.

How silly of her to forget what tends to lurk on the grounds at night.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:41 pm

Post Re: Secret Stash (For Alraune)
Hiccup!
"Seee... what'd I tell you, sister?"
Hiccup!
"I knew it was bad for you! Should've listened~"
Hiccup!

Lily stumbled through the forest floor with a can of soda in her hand. "People drink this? There's just a bunch of air in it!" Lily complained as she tossed the aluminum onto the ground. Her sister, Lucy followed close behind and picked it up. "Recycle, sister! We're literally destroying our home by littering!" Lucy's cheeks puffed. Though the alraune sisters didn't see eye-to-eye, they were definitely inseparable. Lucy yawned. It was nighttime, and there was no sun for them to absorb. "Sis, let's just go home! I'm tireeed!" She complained. Lily looked back. "Lucy, I haven't found a good girl to play with in a long time! Just five more minutes! Pleaasee!" It was obvious that the twins had different ideas. Lucy eventually gave in and helped her sister find a new girl. Why hadn't they found any good prey? It was like the girls at shokushu knew of them or something. When they were about to give up, the sisters could hear the gentle breaking of crisp leaves. The twins immediately melted into nearby trees, and began to examine the figure in the distance. The girl was digging into the ground! Was she destroying the forest?!

"You've gone too far, girly!" A loud, feminine voice resonated throughout the forest. Roots emerged from the ground, tying Emilia's feet to the ground, while another root yanked the shovel from her hand. The twins began to materialize on the branch of a nearby tree. Both of them sat on tree, legs and arms crossed. "All we do is play with you girls. And you repay us by attacking the forest? Bad move, girly ♪"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:02 am

Emilla stands up straight when she hears the voice, her head whipping around to try and see who is calling out to her. "What?" she calls back. "Too far...hey!" She squeaks and tries to twist away from the roots, lifting one foot in time to avoid a root but not moving quickly enough to get both feet free! Not that it matters, she has to put her foot down eventually and then it'll be quite easy to capture her. She begins to lift her shovel, to use it as a weapon, before it too is yanked away from her, leaving her quite defenseless. She finds herself staring at the two green skinned women. "Who are you?' she demands, placing her hands on her hips. "Do I look like I'm attacking the forest? I don't have an axe do I? A hatchet? No. I'm not even breaking any roots! There's not any trees close enough for me to hit any roots! Let me go!"

She's not been so good about being afraid of monsters that actually bother talking to her first. They can be reasonable...not that any of them ever have been, but the chance is there!

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:17 am

And just like that, the girl was ensnared into their trap. The twins had captured many girls this way. It seemed as though the girls of Shokushu were particularly weak... "You're tapping into the ground for treasure. Let it decay, and allow us to consume its nutrients." Lucy explained. "This treasure has been here since before we got here!" Lily added. Vines continued to wrap around their prey, curling around her thighs and hips. They swirled upward. "Usually we're pretty delicate with girls! But you've been a naughty, naughty girl!" Lily's voice sang. It was as if the alraune was excited by the turn of events. Distant vines emerged and began to whip Emilia's ass. It sounded like thunder every time the girl was smacked. "Naughty, naughty~" The vines began to pull the girl's limbs, stretching her out.

Monsters:

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:43 pm

"It's my treasure!" she protests. "I put it there and I made darn sure it wouldn't decay for a long, long time!" She looks down at herself, gasping as she watches the vines wrapping up her form, swirling around her to lock her into place right where she stood. It's already getting hard to tell what she even looks like below the knees...not that her poor ass is protected any. She cries out as the vines strike her, body jerking a little with each strike. "Ahh...ahh! Stop that!" she protests, wobbling around until her arms are snared as well, forcing her to stretch out. "It's my treasure! It's mine!" Perhaps if she can convince them of this...

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:52 pm

The vines continued to grow on the girl, giving her a playful squeeze. "Mhmm... I doubt it!" Lily's voice sang as she approached the human. She reached her hand out and cupped Emilia's cheek. Then, she did something strange. The alraune ran her tongue up the blonde girl's lips. "You're going to taste sooo delicious!" She giggled. Meanwhile, Lucy had come up from the other side, squeezing Emilia's arm between her breasts. Her soft thighs pressed against the human. "Do you like soft girls?~" Lucy asked, her cheeks blushed crimson. One of the roots began to rub between Emilia's ass, hotdogging her. Another root slipped between the girl's breasts, enjoying the cleavage. More roots wrapped around the breasts, squeezing them together so Emilia could completely feel the root between her breasts. "Hey, hey, girly! What should we fuck first?" Lily asked, before her sister finished the comment.

"Your breasts... or your mouth?" If Emilia didn't choose, then the twins were more than happy to taste Emilia's pussy.

Monsters:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:53 pm

Emilla writhes in their grasp, trying to pull free of the vines holding her so tightly in place. "It's my treasure!" she protests again, though it's clear that it's not going to do her any good at all. Instead...instead she finds herself face to face with one of the plant girls, staring right into her eyes before the creature's tongue runs over her lips. She gasps and turns her head, trying to spit. "Stop that!" she protests, only to again be distracted as she feels a root pressing against her ass. She tenses, jerking her hips forwards a little in an attempt to get away.

That doesn't help as, instead, she finds herself with another root sliding between her breasts and even more cupping them and squeezing them together around the root! "My name is not girly!" she protests, seeking to find something she can at least get them to agree on with her...maybe. "My name is Emilla!" She refuses to answer them, of course, instead trying to wriggle and jar the roots away from her entirely. "You're making a mistake!" As if monsters make mistakes here...

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:00 pm

Lily giggled, waving her hand dismissively at the human. "Treasure, shmeasure! The real gem is here!" Lily's hand slipped south, gently pinching Emilia's clit. "Girly, we don't care about your name, and you shouldn't care about ours either! We're here to play~" And with that, a root began to tickle Emilia's outer lips, gently gliding back and forth until the human became wet. Lucy continued to embrace Emilia, enjoying the human's arm between her breasts. She stuck a leg out, and began to glide her thigh against Emilia's legs. She leaned in, whispering into Emilia's ears. "We just want someone to hug us! Is it wrong to feel that way?" Lucia frowned innocently, continuing to press her soft body against the human.

While Lucia was distracting Emilia, Lily acquired some happiness honey. She held the liquid between her hands, and began to pour the viscous liquid down the human's back. The golden nectar trickled down her spine, pouring between her ass cheeks. She would be able to feel a strange sticky, yet warm sensation. It would cause the human to feel warm and aroused, and send her pussy into an uncontrollable heat. If that wasn't enough, Lily began to trickle some of the honey down on Emilia's breasts. Some of it made contact with the roots fondling Emilia's breasts, making for a very sticky groping session. The remaining honey trickled down the side of her hips, eventually running down her thighs.

Suddenly, a green cock began to grow out of Lily's nether lips. It was large and erect. She gently poked Emilia's thigh with it. Lily began to rub the cock against the human's thigh, allowing the sticky honey to gently coat her cock. "Girly, I want to stick it in! I feel sooo hot ♥" Lily blushed deeply, staring lustfully at Emilia. It seemed she wanted the human's approval. "Pleeease girly! Let me just stick it in once! Just the tip!"

Monsters:

Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Emilla whimpers and squirms between the two aliens that have her trapped. She writhes, turning her head this way and that...but it does no good. She's stuck between them quite well, held firmly in place. She yelps when fingers pinch at her clit. "H...hey!" she protests, staring at Lucia. "You don't want to just hug me!" she protests. "You want to do a lot more than THAT!" she squeaks out the last word, feeling the stuff running down her back, dripping over her body. A moment later, she starts to breathe heavily, to pant gently. "Ahh...ahh...you're...you're cheating." she whispers, looking down at the now sticky tendrils teasing over her breasts. "Nmggg..." And then there's that cock, something hot and hard and...just so perfect sounding pressing against her thigh. "I...I..what?" she asks. "Ngg...just the tip."

Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:40 pm

"Okaaaay ♥" Just from the sound of Lily's voice sounded like she wasn't going to keep her promise. Was she going to stick in more... than just the tip? The green plant girl held her member with both hands. She lined it up at Emilia's womanhood. She gently poked the girl's pussy with her artificial cock. "Actually, I changed my mind. I don't want to stick it inside at all." Lily teased. She began to rub her cock in circles, dragging it along the blonde's pink lips. The human's womanly juices would coat the tip of the cock. At the same time, some honey trickled out from her cock. "Happiness honey makes all girls reeaaally hot!" Lucy purred. She re-arranged herself so she could press her breasts against the human's back. Her heavenly breasts mashed against the girl, with hard nipples rubbing Emilia's skin. Lucy's hand gently rubbed Emilia's ass. She placed her chin on Emilia's shoulder.

"You're soooo lucky, girly! Most guys would die to be in this position." Lucy purred. "But they can't handle two girls. Can you, girly?"

Monsters:

Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:09 am

Emilla whimpers as she feels that cock lining up against her, teasing over her sex...and then not pressing in! "Y...you...but..." She whimpers and starts to writhe, her wet little cunt well teased by the thick length pressing against her. "Nnggg...what are you doing?" she moans out to the pair of them. "Put it in...please." The constant teasing is getting her very...very hot, very fast. It's getting to be hard to think straight as the pair toy with her. "I can...I can...fuck." she moans and leans back against Lucy. "I can handle you both..."

Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]