View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla) 

Post Re: Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla)
Emilla tosses the clothes aside once they reach the showerhead, stepping under the water and shivering as it runs over her. "That's better, isn't it?" she asks, turning to look at Machi. She can't help but grin at the redhead, leaning in closer to her and pressing her lips to the other woman's own. "MMmm..." She groans, slipping arms around the redhead's body and drawing her in close.

"I'm glad I could make you feel better." she whispers. "And..." She slips a hand down between Machi's thighs, fingers curling between her thighs to tease against her sex. "I'm thinking I might make you cum one more time before I let you go. What do you say?' she purrs, sliding herself around behind the other student to hold her close.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:33 pm

The water was cold, leaving small goose bumps along her usually smooth brown skin. It did feel good rinsing off the days excitement at the beach. She washed herself making sure to get the hardest to reach area's like her massive breast. To which her teats responded by becoming hard once more under the cold water. The blond grabs hold of her gives her another lovely kiss, to which she replied with a kiss herself."Mmmph..."

The samurai blushes as the girl promised to make her cum again. Honestly with her stamina she could cum all day. The blonds hand was already between her thick thighs teasing her hungry slit." I don't mind one more time or five." She joked at the last part, as she rocked her hips against those digits.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:25 am

Emilla grins as she leans in, kissing Machi firmly as her fingers press between those thighs, pressing firmly up to stroke those fingers into the other student's deliciously tight, wet sex. "Mmmm...one or five?" she asks with a purr. "I...mmm...imagine I could manage that." she threatens. "But I might have to take you off somewhere to squeeze more out of you. You never know...I might just want to show you off...risk getting you caught." she whispers. "Would you enjoy that?"

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:34 am

'ahhh. i uggghh.!" She tried to answer but only her soft moans and gasps to get in the way. Her pussy was so sensitive and she was enjoying the touches far too much to really say anything. It could be inferred that she wanted to be shown off. Cumming under the girls influential touches. Her pussy was sucking Emila's fingers as this happened. Once again the Samurai was trying to question her actions but herself too slut like to care. She wanted and needed this her body longed for it and her mind accepted it like a drug. Was she getting high from cumming? What did did Daphnee's drugs do to her?

"Uggggh. Faster, fuck me faster." She begged as pressed herself closer to Emilla, their skin touching as Machis arc her back. Her hips rolling , her chest heaving up and down in the blonds face. Those half inch long stubs just few inches from her pretty face.. Aching to be touched and pleased.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:50 am

Emilla leans in, capturing a nipple with her teeth and tugging on it. She worries the nub a little, twisting on it and then suckling on it. She tugs back, letting it pop from.her lips before moving to the other nipple and giving it much the same treatment.

"That's it." She purrs. "That's it. I want you to cum for me."

Her fingers move faster, stroking in and out of Machi before pulling back so she can focus on her clit. She circles around the bundle of nerves, teasing it, toying with it mercilessly before pressing her finger right on it and rubbing firmly.

"Cum" She orders. "Cum now."

Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:52 pm

"Ahhhh, ugggh, gawd." Machi moaned as she match the speed of those finger thrusting in and out of her tight soaked cunt. The bliss she felt from having her nipple bit nearly made her cum. but she held off instinctively holding it for a bigger orgasm that was quickly building. Her stomach tightened and and clenched. She was getting to that big release. Emilla's finger switches her sensitive pearl striking it maddeningly stroking before rubbing it frimly.

"Aiiiiiiiie." She squeals following Emilla's order. Machi's roll to the back of her head as her tongue hangs out. Her juices sprayed the ground underneath them quickly renesed away by the cold shower they where underneath. She kept rocking her hips so she could continue to rub her pearl pro-longing her squirting orgasm.."More...more." She chanted sexually. it was clear she was getting high off of this.

Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:22 pm

Emilla keeps on rubbing, though her fingers are now just circling the other students clit. "This is the last one." She warns before leaning in to bite at Machi's other nipple. She tugs on it as well, purring at the reaction she gets.

"You're going to cum nice and hard for me. Then I'm going to take your clothes and leave you here. Does that sound like a fair deal to you?"

Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:53 pm

"Buuut.Ahhhhh.Neeeeed." The girl moan dutifully as Emilla continued to work her fingers on her clit. It felt so good and amazing she didn't want it to be the last one. Yet that was what Emilla wanted so it would be. The biting of her nipple aided her incoming orgasm. It was rising quickly and felt big, big enough to make her face squint as her hips stop moving waiting for the impending hard core climax.The idea of not having her clothes was lost on her as she was just a orgasmic slut forgetting her past in the transcending moment.

'ahhhh,uggghnn god I'm... Gonnna..." She barely finished her sentence her legs shutter and she gives away to a massive orgasm just like her first one. Her juices flying every, for a long seconds, followed by several more equally powerful orgasmic squirts. She lends into Emilla's shoulder biting her finger. Her brown face flushed and glowing with bliss. Her chest heaving heavily, she seemed exhausted but she was clearly still standing...

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Emilla holds the girl up for a few minutes, waiting until she's sure that the girl can stand on her own before she steps out from under the water, smiling at her. "That's better, isn't it?" she asks, grabbing a towel and drying herself off. She re-dresses, watching Machi the entire time. "I really should do it." she says, picking up the other student's own clothing and looking at it. "How do you think you'd do, walking back to your dorm room without a stitch of clothing?" She smiles at the redhead. "Or perhaps...with just no underwear?"

She lays out the girl's uniform but keeps her bra and panties. "There you go. Maybe I'll see you around!"

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:57 pm

Like that the blond was gone, leaving her with nothing but her skirt and blouse. Even worse Machi was still heavily sexed. And she had been left there, though she did feel good about herself as she finally calmed. Eventually she would dry off and gets dressed feeling awkward not having any undergarments on. She heads back to the school feeling a lot better about her birthday.

Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4