View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla) 

Post Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla)
The day was relatively cool for a Saturday in July’s tropical heat, especially in the afternoon.Yet it was and such students moved about enjoying their day off; heading off to do activities such swimming hiking and other things. All seem to be having a good time except Machi. She was bit of an odd ball this day, choosing to wear a jean skirt, and t-shirt. She didn’t have her breast strapped down as usual instead she was wearing the school mandated bra. Thus her E breast where visible . She didn’t know she looked, she wasn’t sure if she looked good in a skirt. Which to everyone else, it was plainly obvious she did. The skirt she whore just above mid length and showed of her thick legs that didn’t seem to quit. Not that her school uniform didn’t show them off, it was just more appealing with the fabric clinging to her womanly curve and amble butt. Her hips had a natural sway as she moved usually un-noticeable because of how fast she walked sometimes.

Today she was taking her time, reflecting on her past. Basking in the suns warm glow which allowed her smooth brown skin to shine thanks to the oil she put on to ward off sunburn. In her hand was a melting piece of chocolate she had acquired thanks to some of the students that manage to get it. It cost a pretty penny thanks to such things being on the ban list. Today was her birthday so deserved some sort of treat to ward off the nightmarish memories of her past. She bit off the delicate piece, it was warm and sweet. Dissolving, but stayed around forcing her swirl it around for it to dissolve entirely. Who ever invented this knew just what heaven could taste like. Or at least how to partly drown ones sorrows. For Machi this day was one of those woe is me, for more reasons than just a bad child hood. No she couldn’t remember things properly, what more a part of her felt different. Like she had been morphed into something other than the nobel warrior she sought ought to be and thought herself to be.

She felt depressed more or less about it. Was she no longer the Samurai or just some idiot trying to find a place in the world that no longer needed Samurai’s. The art had died with the invention of guns and gun powder. The ideal’s and weapons of the Samurai where obsolete. Did that include her as well, an obsolete warrior trying to find a leg, or was she just a foolish girl trying to live out a fantasy that was becoming more and more pathetic each day. More importantly where her sisters right, about her existence being no more than a freak accident on humanity.

All of this ran through the red heads mind as she came up to a small pavilion. It was out ways for most students those she had some privacy.Though being alone was something she didn’t want at the moment. However socializing with others was like pulling teeth either she was quiet and drifted into the background, or she just wasn’t talked to at all. Vanessa, was well Vanessa dealing with her own emotional problems, besides she wasn’t sure if the other red head truly forgiven her as of yet. Midori well she hadn’t seen her in awhile; and Machi hadn’t had the opportunity to approach the raven haired teen. The other person left Daphnee and that was just a no, and then there was Bel but that would be asking a scorpion to climb onto her back and not sting her while they cross a river. Which somehow would benefit Bel in the end anyway. So it came down to this she had no one, but herself and misery.

"A pathetic existence indeed." She mummer to herself as she found a place to sit underneath the small the structure.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:47 pm

Post Re: Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla)
Emilla is dressed...decidedly out of uniform. She's wearing a pair of jean shorts and a tanktop wit a pair of hiking boots and a straw cowboy hat perched atop her head. She's been at this game for far too long to truly give a damn if anyone questioned her. Besides...noone really did so long as she didn't obviously break any big rules. Of course...well, she wouldn't want that darn prefect to see her either, that could turn out bad. She had a funny feeling about that woman.

She's just out walking around today, enjoying the sunshine and the breeze and all the pretty students walking around! One catches her attention though, a rather down looking redhead. "Oh dear." she says, stepping up onto the pavillion. "You look kinda sad. What's up?" she asks, hardly bothering with a hello at all as she moves to down beside the girl. She studies her for a moment and then smiles. "Come on, buck up. It's not that bad is it?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:46 pm

Machi looks up looking up at her un-expected guest. She was dressed in fairly casual attire. She was trying to cheer her, up with left Machi feeling awkward. Most students didn't talk to her out right. Yet this one came to her and spoke to her as if they where friends already; she even neglected to give a hello and name introduction. She could tell by the sccent that the girl before was an American. Most be one of the benefits of being from the mel;ting part. She was quiet for a moment before replying. "Trust me, if you lived a day in my shoe you'd understand my feeling at the moment." Machis replied. Her voice thick with a Japanese accent as she spoke.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Emilla tilts her head to one side. "Why's that?" she asks. "I mean, look, it's pretty outside and you're here to enjoy it. You've got some darn good company too." she points out. "What's to feel down about?" She scoots a little closer to the girl, nudging her. "Come on then, tell me about it." Not like she had anything better to do...and why not offer someone some comfort? Lord knows she'd received plenty of it in her own past. She hadn't always had this much fight in her after all. "Tell you what..." she says, reaching into her bag and producing some more chocolate. "I'll even let you have this. No charge."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Machi Smiles weakly as takes the candy bar. It was a nice gester it was honestly the first thing some had given her. Though the girl was coaxing her back story out of her. The other girl scooted next to her nudging her to open up. The red head sighed as she opened up th candy bar. She really shouldn't, but what was comfort food for if nothing but to comfort. "You know the story of Cinderella right?" Machi asked Emilla

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:15 pm

Emilla watches the girl take the chocolate from her, still smiling. "Of course I do. Glass slipper, dancing mice...well, the cartoon had those at least. The actual story wasn't quite so pretty." She shifts her own position, to better look at the redhead. "You don't have a wicked stepmother here, do you?" she asks. "Or glass slippers? I'd like to get my hands on those if you do. Noone else would have anything like that!" She can't help but grin, trying to cheer the girl up a little bit.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:23 pm

MAchi chuckled at the girls remarks."No evil stepmother, just evil older sister who make the the step sisters look like kind loving sisters. The type that dot on you for hour no real reason other than you're the youngest." NAchi explained sadness filling you're voice."Worse part is killing them with kindness only made things worse."

"Besides there's plenty of rich kids here, I'm sure someone has something like that. However I don't think they'd be willing to trade for it a candy bar... Plus I'm not the type to wear girly out fits I usually don't look good in them."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:28 pm

She gives the redhead another smile and scoots in closer, slipping an arm around her and drawing herself in closer to the poor woman. "Nah, you know how they are about contraband." she says. "They'd probably give you detention if they saw you with chocolate!" she says, her eyes widening. "Better eat it quick." She winks and leans in to whisper in the girl's ear. "Besides, I've got more if you want it. I'm feeling rather generous and you look so sad! Come on, cheer up!" She shakes Machi a little. "Like I said before, it's a pretty day and there's just no reason to not enjoy it! Sunshine and everything."

She keeps on, cajoling and teasing to try and at least get a smile from the dour woman. "Or...you can smile for your pretty, engaging, delicious new friend. The one with the chocolate. You could smile for her, couldn't you?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Machi gave a weak smile. It was nice day and it was her birthday, still It was hard to shake, but she would at least smile at the fact she was making a new friend. She begins eating the illegal candy bar though she savored each bite. It was nice being this close to someone. She noticed the girl was rather as far as appearances where concerned. "Takashi Machi... That's my name." She said after eating the candy bar feeling a bit better about herself. But she felt complex still she wasn't sure of herself in terms of samurai ability. She certainly couldn't eat all the candy bars. So merely did her best to shrug it off and seem to cheer up more.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:28 pm

Emilla shakes the girl's shoulders a little. "That's better." she says. "I'm Emilla. It's nice to meet you." she says, offering the girl her hand. "Now, what can I do to cheer you up? Want to skip classes? Go lay out on the beach maybe? I would say you'd get a nice tan...but looking at you..." She trails off and winks. "We could go swimming in the water if you wanted. Gotta get your mind up and focused on something besides someone being mean to you. It'll make you feel better you know." She leans in again, this time kissing the girl's cheek. "We gotta look out for each other here, even those of us that don't know each other that well."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Machi blushed a s the other girl kissed her cheek. Her speed up a little."It nice to me you.'Machi said turning her face a little to hide her blush. Those warm lips felt against her's; thus she was a little shy. A stark contrast to her usual demeanor then again a lot of things where in contrast to her usual attitude."It would be dishonorable to just skip class. But I'm an an advance student so I have some time off any way between classes." She explained." Though a swim in the ocean would be nice... The humidity is building so it should be fine."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Emilla smiles at the girl. "I suspected as much." she says. "Got a swimsuit? Or should we just go native?" She can't help but grin as she pushes herself to her feet, reaching to draw Machi up as well. "I won't tell if you won't." she whispers, leaning in close once more. "And you do look to be in lovely shape...I just might enjoy a swim with you...without the swimsuit." She winks and kisses the girl's other cheek, just to see her blush. "Come on, we ought not waste time."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:57 pm

Machi actually didn't have one to mention except the ridiculous form fitting one piece the school provided. She might as well just swim without any clothes on in her regard any way.She didn't mind though the girl was clearly implying something and Machi was okay with it. She received another kiss on on her other cheek which made her brown skin turn even more red in a cute fashion. Machi accepted the girls hand as she too stood."Yeah, um we should hurry I guess."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:03 pm

She takes Machi's hand tightly in her own, drawing her out of the pavilion and off towards the beach. This time of day, it's likely deserted and that's just fine for Em. She glances back at the girl following her and smiles. Normally she'd be doing her best to make this one a loyal pet of sorts...or at least teaching her the enjoyment of being tied down and teased. This time, however, she's going for sweet and romantic...sorta. There had been chocolate involved after all.

Once they reach the beach she stops, glancing around and then winking as she leans over to pull her boots off. "Go on then." she says. "Bet you can't get yours off before I get mine off."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:07 pm

MAchi Breast swayed as she followed behind Emilla til they reached a private spot with the student. Her body felt warm and hot. Images of being tied up and toyed with filled her mind making her blush more. From having such embarrassing thoughts. She shook it off and kicked of her shoes as Emilla took of her boot. The girl then challenge machi in a contest to get naked first. Odd form of a contest, but Machi undressed sliding off her shirt letting the jugs jiggle as the shirt popped off in a single fluid moment her bra was off as was her skirt and panties which she simply pushed down and off. Revealing Her bald camel toe pussy.

"Never challenge a martial artist.. You're almost always gaurrenteed to loose." She replied casually as she folded her arms over breast as she awaited for Emilla to get undressed.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next