View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla) 

Post Re: Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla)
Emilla pauses to watch the other student undress, lifting an eyebrow and then grinning at her. "Duly noted." she says, standing and shrugging her tanktop off. She wiggles from her shorts as well, exposing her own form to the other girl. "There." she says. "Both naked." And with that, she steps right up to the redhead and presses a firm kiss to those lips. "So, were you still hoping for the water?" Her hands slide down, squeezing Machi's hips and almost urging her that way...almost.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:24 pm

The kiss was unexpected but welcoming. The read felt in her mind how much she wanted and needed it. Like a drug her body was entering a slightly sexual bliss. Emilla was well developed her self. Not as thick as Machi but well fit, and the teen so concerned with honored felt that part of drift away as she kissed back. Emilla hands where on her hips urging her for a swim, but what kind of a swim was she talking about the actuall water or the one they would produce during orgasm. Machi Again blushed seemingly returning to her senses.'U,''Uhhh yeah sure." She stammered clearly not used to this type of thing.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:36 pm

She can't help but smile at the clearly nervous girl. She had been trying to be nice but this is far, far too delicious an opportunity to pass up. She presses her body against Machi's own, slipping her arms around the redhead and kissing her once more. This time a little more forcefully, taking control of the kiss and holding the other girl close. "I don't believe you." she whispers. "I think you just want to make out with me. Do you? Would that help take your mind off of things for a time?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:00 pm

The Samurai didn't know how to respond. Especially after the force kiss, to which Machi let out a moan of surprise. The red heads large breast where pressed against Emilla's. Machis nipples grew hard though not quiet fully erect. She didn't know to respond verbally to Emilla's questions. On one hand she wanted those soft lips on hers, their tongue to meet and entwine with each other on the other her Samurai code was practically yelling at her. Making her even more nervous. Nothing but heated breath escaped Machis parted lips, ready for Emilla's taking if she so choose so.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Emilla breaks the kiss after a moment and slips around Machi, hugging her from behind so the other student could feel her hard nipples pressing against her back. Her own hands slide up, cupping Machi's breasts and squeezing them gently. Her fingers close in, pinching lightly at those nipples and tugging on them. "Can't answer?" she whispers. "Can't think?" She twists Machi's nipples, pinching again and rolling them a little. "Or do you just want to obey and spread your legs for me?" she purrs. "I'm going to make you cum so hard..." she threatens.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:28 pm

Machi was enticed by this her body heating up as the other girl slid behind her and pinched pulled her nipples. making them fully erect to their half inch status. Machi felt her muscles relax as she surrendered herself to the other student. Those whispers of hers made Machi's sex wet. She wanted to do all those things yet she couldn't even say it instead her heated face was still. Her mouth open and panting. She was little more than a toy willing and bale to obey her mistress.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:42 pm

This is not a new role for Emilla. There has been more than one student under her thumb before and she knows just what to do. She kisses Machi's neck, the pair standing there in the sand as Emilla toys with the redhead's body. One hand leaves her nipples, sliding down over the Samurai's stomach to gently curls pair of fingers between the other girl's thighs. She presses them slowly up into her, stroking, teasing... "Roll your hips. Grind against my fingers." she orders, moving her fingers to just press against her clit. "It feels good, doesn't it?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:44 pm

Machi's heart was beating faster than it had ever been before. She eye's dulled as she let herself go into a sexual state be a toy to a girl she had just met. She didn't care about that she wanted to be pleased and please. Those delicate hands moved down between her thighs then in-between them. Then gliding up to meet her bald camel toe; stroking and teasing them in a way that made the samurai lean back into Emilla sighing happily, tilting her neck so her mistress could have better access to her neck. She licked her lips as she did as ordered her began to roll gently and slowly.

"Mmmph, it feels so good." She manage to moan out happily into Emila's air.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:58 pm

She holds her finger still, letting Machi grind herself on the digits. "You really do need this, don't you?" she whispers. "You're dripping wet...I can't believe I ran across such a slut." Her other hand continues to squeeze and massage Machi's breast, abusing the soft flesh and urging the girl on. "I want to taste you." she whispers. "I want to lay you down and make you scream for me." Her fingers pull away, fingertips sliding up over Machi's stomach for a moment to leave a trail of juices. "Are you ready?"

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:06 pm

"Y-yes." She stammered as she mauled over just how dripping wet she had become after only few minutes of grinding on Emilla's fingers. HEr sex was dropping for attention, in such a away that it hurt to have the students hand pull away. Still the samurai was sexed and willing to fuck till she she couldn't keep going. She licked her lips at the thought of havingg an intense orgasm. Squirting all over the place and just making a mess. The feeling of release, then the thorough of having a multiple squirting orgasm for a minute. ohh the thought of such things took things off her mind easily."Yes I'm ready." She replied." And I'll scream and cum hard for you."

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:12 pm

The blonde can't help but grind broadly as she slips away, looking over the other woman. "Mmmm..." She draws Machi over, pushing her down in the shade and pulling her hips up to make the girl lift her legs. Emilla immediately begins to kiss down over her breasts, capturing a nipple and tugging on it, biting gently before kissing farther down. "Mmmmm...." Lower and lower, kissing over stomach and thighs and finally pressing a soft kiss right on that eager sex. She glances up, her tongue flicking out to tease over those soft folds, the tip of her tongue brushing against Machi's clit.

Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:16 pm

The spot Emilla had chosen was comfortable and out of the sun. She compliantly lifts her legs as she laid down . The blond wasted no time in kissing her down, starting with her lovely breast. Each kiss on her sensitive orbs sent tingles through them to her spine. Machi cooed and moaned softly as her rock hard teats where biting and tugged. Emilla then continued down over her abdomen."ahhhhh. Ughhhhh." Then lower to her thighs to finally she found her soaked prize drooling with excitement. The samurai twist little, almost squirming under those soft warm kisses. Emilla would find the Samurai's sex to be wet and hot twitching with arousal; Emilla licked her clit making her squirt a little, the fluid sprouted out like a water gun. Making the brown skinned girl back to arc and jump a little with a giggle out of excitement.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:08 am

Emilla lifts her head up, giggling as she looks up at the redheaded teen. "You are excited!" she purrs, sliding her fingers over that wet little sex. She gives it a small slap and then grins at the other woman. "Mmmm..." And then she leans down, kissing that pretty, dripping cunt. Again her tongue flicks out, teasing around Machi's clit before flicking against the little nub again. "Mmnnn...I bet you make a good mess when you cum, don't you?" she purrs.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:10 am

"y-y-yes." Machi moaned out as Emilla licked her clit. The appendage flicking up and down on the heated pearl. Each one made her jolt and twitch; there wasn't much more Machi could handle from this bliss."Ahhhh." Her breathing was becoming more and more erratic; she did her best to not climax then and there. The more the blond teased the more sexual the red head became. Her body felt so hot and tingly her gates so tightly wound she wanted nothing more but for the flood gates to release its pressure."Ughhhh. Aw god. please make me cum. I'll make a really big mess" She cried out half delirious . Her face was scrounging cutely as she begged for release, but would Emilla let her have it or would she make the teen beg more. this was so strange typically Machi wouldn't even talk let alone do something like this. Then again her body seemed to respond different since she had received disciplinary actions.

Her juices where seeping out faster and faster showing that her chalice was overflowing with her sweet nectar. Each lick gave Emilla a better and sweeter taste of her new pet. The teens back as arcing her hands forming into a tight ball. Her poking into the air she teats so hard they hurt, and aced for attention. In blissful frustration she decided give them a pinched as well as fondle her breast. Aiding to her sexual frustration and inevitable release.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:37 am

Emilla pushes herself up, crawling up along Machi's body to kiss over the other woman's body while her fingers slide over her sex. She begins to rub her clit quickly, almost straddling Machi's thigh as she urges her on. "Mmm...come on." she purrs. "Cum for me. I want to see how big a mess you make!" She leans in, kissing the other student, continuing to whisper to her. "Cum...scream...let me hear you cumming for me." She even rolls her own hips, pressing herself against Machi's thigh. "Cum!"

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next