View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla) 

Post Re: Cheer up it you’re birthday (For Emilla)
"Mmppph." Machi moans as she is being kissed by Emila who who practically straddling her her finger worked feverishly on her clit over stimulating the bud. As Emilla chants for the red to cum. " Awwwwwww ieeeeeee." With a loud sharp squeal her gates release her pent up juices Exploding and shooting a good 20 feet. The amount of cum that squirted from her was like watching a fire house burst to life. She was no undoubtedly came hard and every for nearly thirty seconds or more. The jucies just spraying because machi arced her back the sticky liquid sprayed her abdomen and Emilla making an absolute glory mess. It wasn't over as the teen was wrecked with three more equally messy orgasms each one could easily equal a gallon of female cum alone.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:26 am

Emilla keeps on rubbing, looking somewhat amazed at the force of the girl's orgasm. Still, on this island almost anything is possible. She slows her motions though, leaning in to kiss the girl as she draws her fingers away and presses them into the redhead's mouth. "Clean my fingers." she says. "And then you can see about making me cum too." She glances back for a moment and grins. "Though...perhaps not quite that hard." she amends. "You poor girl, how long has it been since you came to be that pent up?"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:32 am

Machi accepts Emilla's kiss their tongue briefly entwining as their lips lock onto each-other. Machi then sucks the girls fingers clean enjoying the taste of her own soil. Though she felt dirty about doing it. It didn't matter however because it was so good it was almost addictive. was this all pent up sexual release if so why was she sharing it with Emilla her mind tried to understand this confusion but found herself changing positions as laid the blond in the sand ready to make her cum." I don't know how long I've been like this." She admitted her face flushed as she kissed Emilla deeply.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:40 am

The blonde giggles as she's pushed off of Machi, stretching herself out on the sand. She grins at the redheaded girl and slowly spreads her legs. "I don't think I'll cum quite so hard." she warns. "But I'm sure it'll be very, very good." She stretches herself out, one hand idly wandering over her stomach and down to spread her own sex open. "Come and taste me." she purrs. "Please..." Despite that word, it still almost sounds like a command, ordering the redhead into her place.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:57 am

The womans plea was more of a command, and like a willing servant Machi obeyed. She was aware that the result would be different. But why not please her new found mistress. She obeys happy licking at the parted slit. Her young ran along the girls delicate petals, and against her clit slowly teasing the pearl with semi-circles before sliding her younge into Emill'as sex to taste those sugar walls

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:11 am

Emilla gasps as that tongue first touches her, letting out a low groan and reaching down to slide her fingers through Machi's hair. "Ahhh...that is nice." she purrs. "Keep doing it..." Her hips roll just a little, the girl squirming under the attentions of that tongue. "Do...ahh...do you do this often?" She lifts her head, looking down the length of her own body at the woman between her thighs. "Mmm!"

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Machi licked up and down the girls sex. She felt Emilla's hands on her head as moaned out how nice it was. She encourage Machi to keep going. She added her finger for a better affect while her tongue brushed over her clit. "Mmmpph. No." She replied as snaked up a free hand to grope a breast.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Emilla arches her back, gasping as Machi hits just the right spots. "MMm...right there." she purrs. "Right there...just..ahh...just like that!" She lets out another groan, her own hand covering Machi's and urging her to squeeze harder. Her legs spread farther, trying to offer as much of herself as she can to the girl. "K...keep going...yes..yes!" SHe lets out another low moan, trembling as each lick brings her closer and closer to the edge! She's so close to cumming already...it won't take much more.

Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Machi pushed the blonds body further. Lashing the girl pearl as her finger exploered the inner walls of the girls sex. Looking for the g-spot, and she did she rub it fast and hard. The teens cries told her she was hitting the right spots and hit them more and faster till the girl busted in ecstasy. The red head would drink up Emilla's womanly release. She would kiss an lick the woman's gentle pussy almost worshiping it in a way.She did so till it was clean after that she she moved to the girls breast. Her own rubbing against Emilla's tan abdomen. Her hard nipples easily felt as she moved to attack those breast. Her warm lips collapsed on her right tit, gently before giving it an even gentler lick.

"mmmmmm. There so nice." She cooed as her tongue found a hardened teat, licking it and the Aurelea before sicking her lips around it, and sucked. Followed by a bite and tug. Her free hand groped the other doing the much of the same.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:47 pm

Emilla cries out she cums, her thighs clamping around the red haired head, holding her there as the blonde trembles and moans. She soon collapses backwards, shivering while lips slowly trave their way up her body to her beasts. She groans again, fingers tangling in red hair to hold the girl there for a moment. She let's her play, shuddering as her nipple are teased until she's all but forced to pull Machi up and kiss her forcefully.

"Feel better?" she purrs, kissing her again.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:05 pm

"Yeah.." Machi said with a flushed face showing she wasn't all used to being this wild. After all she was having wild nude sex on the beach. It was sexy in its ways, a little romantic and she liked it. She liked how she was able to just let herself be willed by another. Was this what was like to be extroverted being able to get along with others? She didn't know and she kind of didn't care she gave Emilla another kiss. As she waited more orders.

Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:12 pm

Emilla smiles at the girl, kissing her again and drawing her in closer just to feel her sand coated body against her own. She runs a hand along Machi's back, squeezing her waist. "Now what shall we do?" She asks. "I mean, we could keep on laying here and have a fun filled afternoon of debauchery, but I don't know that I want sand everywhere. I'm thinking we should go get a shower, what do you say?"

Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Machi didn't know what to say they could end up having sex again in the shower, and it would be easier just run into the ocean.." I guess it would be easier to not have dans every where." Machi admitted after they shared another kiss. Feeling emilla's touch was god send. Every inch of her was tingling.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:03 pm

Emilla laughs softly and leans in, stealing another kiss from the girl. "It's up to you." she whispers. "But if you don't decide soon, I'm going to steal your clothes and make you walk back to the dorms naked." She grins and darts over, scooping up Machi's things and dancing away from the girl. "Come on...I'm waiting!" she calls in a singsong voice. She takes a few steps towards the showerhead nearby. Just something to rinse the sand and salt off after a swim in the ocean. "Someone might see you if you don't hurry."

Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:19 pm

Machi blushed as Emilla threatened to steal her clothes than did. There was the threat of having to go back naked... Moving at her martial artist speed she caught up easily. Meeting the girl up at the local shower-head. Her multi-colored eye's looking into Emilla's eye's beaming at her because yet again she had underestimated the redhead. "I hurried." She teased as hit the shower head to clean them both off from sand, ocean water, and sex.

Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next