View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls wind up here... (Open RP) 

Post Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls wind up here... (Open RP)
"God, how lame is this? How did I let my mother talk me into going to an all girl school? On second thought, prison might have been better. Or the military. I wonder if it's too late to enlist... I bet this place is full of butch lesbians... well, maybe some of the teachers will be cute."

Attachment:
T2.jpg
T2.jpg [ 34.93 KiB | Viewed 12661 times ]

It was Tiffany's first day... and as she stood near the docks watching the rest of the new students chatting and giggling inanely as they marched off toward the campus, she suddenly realized how different this place was going to be from Los Angeles... no clubs, no parties, no boys... and probably no fun.

"Ugghh. How depressing. Hmm... do I just follow the rest of the sheep? Maybe I should take a little look around first..."

Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:54 am

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: Good girls go to Heaven, bad girls wind up here... (Open
Kakumaoh had managed to find a spot that allowed him to observe the new arrivals without there being any chance of them seeing him. As always, the group consisted of a tempting array of young beauties, more than a few of whom he'd have to give special attention to. Perhaps I'll even get lucky and be able to get one alone right away, he thought, serpentine tongue licking lupine lips as his three red eyes flashed briefly in the sunlight. It wasn't a likely event, he knew, as they were probably going to remain more-or-less together as they headed to the dorms, but it wasn't impossible.

As he watched, a blonde that he'd had his eye on seemed to be hanging back from the others, as if trying to decide whether to head to the campus just yet. Looks like I'll be introducing myself after all. As he waited to see what she'd do, he removed his loincloth in preparation.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:45 pm

Nichol wasn't very familiar with the island her self, its only been roughly two or three weeks since she first arrived fresh off the boats like the other new arrivals that have came to this prestigious school as of lately. Like many here Nichol was from a some what wealthy family, forced to come to the best school their money could buy, far away from friends, family, and their old ideas of fun, forcing them to discover new ways to occupy their time. However like some of the unlucky one here on the island Nichols has learned of some of the horrors that happen just out side of sight and she just prayed some of the new new students didn't learn them too.

Nichol hung out by the docks, wearing one of her favorite light red tanks tops that was low cut in the front with a right red helter top underneath, compete with a cute skirt she brought from home that showed off her curvy young hips as she waved and welcoming students who walked passed and other students who wanted to greet the new arrivals. "Nice to me you..... I hope you enjoy it here...... Welcome to SHS...." Nichol said agin and agin befor those amber eyes of hers noticed a blond near the back who decided to not fallow the group.... "What is she doing?" Nichol whispered to her self as she watched from a distances away, curious befor she began to approach to investigate this new students motives.

" Hey!" Nichol called out to the blond, approaching in a non threatening manner, gracing the new arrival with a soft kind smile. "Uhm Hi... Uhm the dorms are this way.... you should stay with the group....uhm.. the teachers here don't like it when we dont fallow instructions..." Nichol noticeably lied as she point back to the group with a meek grin, hopefully this the girl listened to her suggestion, its for her own good.....

Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:02 am

Attachment:
T2.jpg
T2.jpg [ 34.93 KiB | Viewed 12641 times ]

Tiffany, as yet unaware of the other set of eyes that had found her, looked over at the girl who was yelling at her. A nice looking girl with rather strange looking eyes...

"Oh great... "goody 2-shoes" wants me to stay with the group... ugh! Rules... oh well, at least she looks nice..." Tiffany thought.

"Umm.. Hi. I'm Tiffany. Are you a new student, too?"

Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:43 am

One of the students who'd been hanging around near the dock went up to the blonde and tried to get her to stay with the group. Seems like she probably knows about the guests, he thought, noting the transparency of her lie. Had anyone been watching him, they'd have seen his arms blur briefly before a second pair appeared. Not that that'll help either of them. The blonde certainly seemed to be in no hurry to get to the campus even as the other new arrivals got further away and the seaplane, its cargo delivered, taxied across the ocean to begin the long flight back to Earth.

We'll be alone soon enough, and then... He could probably act now - the pilot must know the truth about the island, and the others were likely too far away by now - but he'd rather not accidentally reveal the island's secret to an entire group of incoming students. Just a little longer, then he could take both of them.

(OOC: New students arrive by plane (actually a disguised spaceship), not boat.)

Character listing

Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:44 pm

(yes, I did read up on the place, but being new I'm sure i'll forget something. I hope I don't screw it up too bad!!)

Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:28 pm

OOC:(I was just working with it :p but sea plane makes about as much sense as any :p.. but Kaku! You arnt aloud to complain! about planes!? BAD FLOWER DOG! -smacks Kaku with a rolled up news paper- Bad Bad!)

"Oh!.... Uhm?... I'm Nichol... its nice to meet you Tiffany...." Nichol replied, smiling kindly as she reached out to offer the new arrival her hand to shake. It was important to make first impressions good.

"Oh...uhm No... I'm not new.... Ive been here for a couple of weeks now.... Its been fun.... " Nichol awnsered softly, a ovious lie agin as she kindly smilied at Tiffany, looking back seeing the group leaving them both behind. "Oh! uhm... W-we should get going.... the schools orientation will start soon.... you dont want to miss that! uhm we should go... dont want you etting in trouble on your first day.. " Nichol said with a kindsmile, trying to get her new friend to get back with the group, it wasn safe to be in few numbers the burnette thought.

Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:56 am

Tiffany smiled back as she took the little brunette's offered hand and gave it an obligatory shake. "hmm... she seems kind of nervous..." Tiffany thought.

"Well, its nice to meet you, Nichol. I love that skirt by the way! So... I was just thinking that maybe instead of heading straight over to orientation, I might look around a little bit first. I mean, we're going to be stuck here for a while, right? Do you really think they would be mad if we didn't go straight in? Maybe you could show me around a bit first? I don't want to get you in trouble or anything, its just that it was a long plane ride and all, and this place actually looks nicer than I expected..."

Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:27 am

Kakumaoh watched the pair as the sounds of the others grew further away and eventually became inaudible. The brunette was still trying to convince the blonde to head to the campus, while the blonde wanted to look around first. It no longer mattered which they did; he'd be able to catch them well before they could get back to the group. As silently as possible, he moved closer to the beach while still remaining concealed from them; at the moment, there was no way he could approach without one of them seeing, but that would change once they started somewhere.

Character listing

Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:52 pm

"I-its nice to meet you too Tiffany." Nichol smied as she shook Tiffanys hand, however the compliment of her skirt caused Nichols cheeks to redden a bit as she looked down at the cute black garment that hugged her curvy young hip. "Oh.. uhm thank you... its from home... I-i think im starting to out grow it a little...." Nichol awsered afther letting Tiffanys hand go, reaching down to gently tugg at the from of her skirt inorder to keep it covering what it was sopost to. Nicholmcouldnt explain why but since getting here on the island all of her pairs of pants vanished and every skirt shes own srunk a inch or two shorter.....

"No! No y-you cant!" Nichol suddenly shouted as Tiffany made the comment of skipping orintation and taking a look around the island instead. A nervous look on Nichols cute face as she appered to loose her composer, however Nichol quickly tryed to recompose her self as she took a deep breath and smiled. "Uhm... Sorry... I mean You cant....becuse.... uhm becuse! orientation is super important, i-it teaches you every thing you need to know and.... and the school staff might get mad if you miss it.... but there will be a tour later.... with a much bigger group...." Nichol lied and tried convince her. "I-i can show you aroundafther orientation is over..."

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:27 pm

Tiffany was finally starting to get the sense that something wasn't quite right here. Nichol seemed way to nervous and agitated for all the fuss to be just about missing some stupid orientation.

"It seems like she's trying to hide something..." Tiffany thought.

"Uhm... ok, sure. After the orientation then... Uhm, no offense or anything, you seem like a really sweet girl and all... but, you also seem... well, really nervous... is something wrong? I mean, I don't want to pry or anything, but, you know, if I can help or anything..."

Tiffany waited to see how the cute but jittery little brunette would respond to this question, trying to figure out what could possibly be making her act in such a manner.

She seemed so... so... what? Finally, the answer clicked in Tiffany's head... Nichol seemed scared. Not just scared, but terrified.

"What could she possibly be so afraid of?" Tiffany wondered.

Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:02 am

The blonde had finally agreed to go to the orientation, so it looked like they'd be leaving soon. At the moment, she was trying to find out why the brunette was so nervous. Kakumaoh didn't worry about her spoiling the surprise; while the brunette was obviously hiding something, it was unlikely that she'd suddenly talk about the island's guests rather than make up another excuse. He'd give them a little more time; if they didn't start towards the campus after the brunette answered, or if she started talking about the guests, he'd make a quick dash out to them, grabbing the brunette from behind and hopefully being able to grab the blonde before she got over her surprise. If they did head off, he'd remain hidden a bit longer, following parallel to the path until they got to a better location.

Character listing

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:00 pm

"Thank goodness....." Nichol thought as she sighed with releaf, Tiffany noticing the cute jittery burnette exhale softly as her sholders loosened afther hearing the blond agree to return with the group, yet now Nichol had other problems to deal with.... like explaining her nervousness to the curious blond.

"Oh... uhm..." Nichol would stammer, Tiffany noticing Nichols nervous expression grow more paniced as she was suddenly asked why she was so nervousness as it took the poor burnette back and left her with out words for a momment. It wasnt like she could say, Hey! monsters are on the island, and they sexual praying on students like you and me!, no, she couldnt say that, not with out sounding tottally crazy, no Nichol realized that pretty quickly as she simply had to come up with a cheesy excuse to get past this and get her new friend here back to the group of students.

"O-oh! uhm... N-no... No! nothing is wrong... its just...uhmm.. I....." Nichol said with suprise, faking a smile as she flailed her hands infront of her self as if to wave Tiffanys question along as she streached her words inorder to think up an excuse. "....Its just.... I....!!!.... I dont meet very many new people! uhm Yeah! Yeah thats it! Uhmm... Its so rare..... and you looked nice!.... I-i justwanted to talk to you..... a-and I got nervous.... I'm so soory if it seems that way... " Nichol lied as she faked another smile. "Uhm... shall we.."

Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:22 am

(sorry for the delay... computer problems... just got back online)

Tiffany still sensed that there was something this cute, petite brunette wasn't telling her, but Nichol seemed so relieved to be heading back to the dorms that she decided to let it go for now.

"Ok, then, my new friend Nichol, lead the way." Tiffany said smiling. She was glad to see Nichol relax a little.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:01 am

As the girls headed towards the dorms, Kakumaoh shadowed them, keeping out of sight beside the path while being careful to avoid stepping on any branches that might give his presence away by snapping.

Soon enough, they were close to a hidden clearing that would serve his purposes. Stepping out onto the path behind them, he reached out to get a firm grip on their shoulders. "Looks like someone is skipping orientation. I guess I'll have to introduce you to the school, then."

Character listing

Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next