View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Research (Karayah) 

Post Re: Research (Karayah)
Karayah would move to the computer the drones had left and look it over a little after Bria had given her a name. She looked over the map of neurons and the lists of chemicals and what they triggered. She seemed contemplative as she did.

“Bria Giovanni... I like the given name... the family name is a bit... pretentious for one of your species.”

she'd offer in a somewhat passive tone as she'd continue to look over the findings the drones had left her offering faint sounds of contemplation as she did. A smile crossed her expression and she'd brush a hand through her hair.

“I suppose we have more than enough time for me to answer a few questions before I begin my own... tests.”

the smile would become a grin before she'd continue.

“yes, I do plan to find every interesting being in this school and get as much information from them as possible. I find myself curious how a planet we didn't colonize because of a race of giant reptilian monsters became dominated by relatively tiny, mostly hairless primates. Though, who knows if I'll ever find out just by researching your kind, That's not going to stop me from the effort.”

she'd shrug and move over to Bria slowly and methodically, a gentle sway to her hips as she moved. She'd brush a cool, smooth almost metalic hand over Bria's cheek and down her neck before trailing a single finger down to her breasts and gently circling just above where the nipple was hidden by layers of cloth.

“Anything else you'd care to ask, while you're still of sound enough mind to be able, Bria?”

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:32 am

She had no choice over her name. Her last name was a given and her given name was bestowed by her parents though legally she could have changed her name there had been no desire to do so. First, she liked it. The name gave credit to both French and Italian roots the second being that it was a matter of convenience. Everyone already knew her by it after all.

Bria watched her at the computer though even if she could see what was there she had no way of making it out. Her mind worked on what was revealed to her, pondering over matters. What was important? She seemed to be after knowledge, knowledge that she probably couldn't answer though if there was something that could be found in those tests that helped then all the better.

A variety of test subjects made more sense, especially seeing that there were probably a lot of other people that were abnormal so having a larger pool of data was good. She did not think of that long feeling the touch against her as it rolled down to her breast swirling there above her nipple.

Her clothes provided little protection and she let out a gasp, surprise and pleasure. Those nodes were still attached to her providing a degree of pleasure upon her. Her eyes closed briefly before opening back up. Loosing her mind … well that was something she had not planned on. Nor was it thought that she would be left restrained here though given the nature of the island it did not come as a surprise either.

Still, there were many, many worse scenarios out there and she wasn't being hurt so she had been more excepting of matters thus far.

“Uh, umm, j-just one. W-What sort of experiments?”
She asked looking up at the alien though she could somewhat guess.

Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:28 pm

“And here I was thinking you'd perhaps ask who I am. No matter I suppose, The experiments I plan to perform... well, I haven't quite decided on them yet. Not even sure you could so much call them experiments either. Experiments have a defined purpose to gather information, like the things my little drones were doing or to test hypothesis. Of course the devices on your skin will be collecting data the entire time... but mostly, this is just going to be me having as much fun with you as I'm allowed by the powers that be.”

She'd explain to Bria only to chuckle a bit afterwards, her finger drifting across her chest to her other breast before it would trail down to her naval poking it through her blouse.

“Though, don't you worry your little head, I won't cause any permanent harm to you and nothing my species can do to you counts as sex either... maybe violation but, not sex. Hmmm suppose that might not quite ease your mind, huh?”

she'd chuckle again, more to herself as her hand would drift down to Bria's skirt and press in hard just above where her sex began, on that tiny soft bulge of her mons.

“But, first, I want you to feel something... to know something about me and a little about your future, incase you're not able to understand when we're done.”

Her other hand caressed her thigh and she'd feel a very faint prick against her skin as she was injected with something.

“Before you ask, it won't do you any harm, you won't even notice its there. It's simply... a tag of sorts... so I can find you if I ever have the desire to enjoy your company in... a less formal... more... public fashion.”

of course she couldn't do anything where the population at large could see, but she could enjoy chasing the girl in the future and finding new ways to entertain herself with her... or perhaps find her with a friend or two.

“And since you haven't asked...”

she'd press her hand lower and press her skirt inward and between her legs, cupping her cloth covered slit.

“I am Karayah, The Zeta Queen... and I'm going to be nice to you, I'm going to let you set two limits that don't include letting me penetrate your... what's your word for this space again... hmmm?”

she'd ask as she rubbed Bria's pussy through her clothes and as she did there was a soft hydrolic hiss or sorts coming from something she wore on her back, four, exceedingly long tentacles stretched out, they were obviously not naturally part of her body, but they were organic in appearance svae for a few bits of what one might call cybernetics within them.

“OH! and Do think carefully and be vveeeerrrrryyyyy clear on what they are Bria. I'd haaate to misunderstand them and have you end up angry with me.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:59 pm

Bria was not sure as to how patient she was so she launched her first question. Sure she was curious about other things and might have been able to ask a few details but she felt that at least one question would be answered if not others and decided to launch the one that had most concerned her.

“Oh, I am very curious about that but knowing these things won't change what will happen.”
Well, she hadn't tried to be honest. Did it even work? She figured it wouldn't and thus left it at that. She did take in those elements as far as what was in store for her.

She nodded. Were there beings she answered too? Probably though that still didn't change anything.

“V-Violate?” Of course she was familiar with that term and it wouldn't bring any comfort to her though it was practically forgotten as that hand slid down her body. She was curious as to where it was heading though she got her answer soon enough.

“OH!” She gasped feeling that wet fabric sweep against her engorged clit. Then there was a caress on her thigh followed by a quick prick. “AH!” Her leg twitched by reflex and her eyes widened further despite what had been said earlier.

Poison? No not poison … Wraith could alter her mental state and she suspected that she was going to feel the same from chemicals recalling the earlier beverage. A tag she was told like one that would be used on a wild animal. It made sense, and all those nut cases saying that they were visited by aliens multiple times made a bit more sense now.

She was straight when she arrived though curious, a curiosity that grew to the point that she was with Ginger now so in the future she could perhaps find her with Ginger or any of the other Tramps.

She saw the tentacles and had been reminded of Spiderman 2 … Doctor Octopus was it? Her pussy burned beneath that touch producing another gasp from her. “T-Two times …” she was clarifying by speaking out loud. “And pussy … that's the slang.” She announced that feeling her body being rubbed. She nearly missed the fact of another less formal visit and had wondered what that was about before she figured it was best to worry about that later.

“Zetahhh Queen,” she gasped out again at the feel of that touch as it rolled over her again. “A-All right. W-We can begin,” that touch still felt good and the nodes attached to her weren't helping any.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:48 am

Karayah kept her smile as Bria spoke and gave her limits before shrugging faintly.

“That's it? Free reign as long as I limit it to two orgasms? Suppose that's simple enough to follow of a rule. A bit disappointing as I'd hoped to stretch this to its absolute limits. Will adjust my plans then.”

she decided then and there before removing her teasing hand from Bria's body.

How to begin, how to begin... should I fondle you through your clothes... perhaps simply remove them... tear them to shreds... dissolve them bit by bit, Unravel them to their base threads... so many options but I can only choose one...”

she'd wait a few moments to hear if Bria had a comment or suggestion as to how to continue forward, not that she'd listen to the girl either way. Gathering a few tools and vials she returned to Bria and bent at the knees so she could be eye level with the girl, her reflection very clear in those deep, black expanses she had for eyes.

“So twice... Once clothed, once unclothed... lets begin then, shall we?”

she'd finish as she set the items she'd gathered down on an arm extending from the table she was bound to. From there her hands found her breasts and gave them a testing squeeze through her blouse and any bra she may or may not have been wearing. One of the four tentacles touched her cheek and trailed against it to her lips and gently stroked over them, it was oddly warm, oddly soft and just a little... fleshy actually, some form of organic machinery. Two more would take to her hips and trail up and down from there to her thighs. The final one found its way up her skirt and behind her, pressed tight to her form by the table as it rubbed itself against her sex and ass through her panties.

“Don't feel obliged to be quiet, in fact... I've decided I'll punish you if you don't keep up conversation between your sounds of pleasure. I'm interested to know how long you'll be able.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:36 am

“Oh, no, that's not what I meant. I thought that you meant having two circumstances to say no to something, not how many orgasms ...” Could she tell that? Was there a means of doing such? She did not know though given what she was hooked up to she supposed that was indeed possible.

Heart rate, respiration, those devices monitored those so she could not hope to fake a few quick orgasms.

She had considered those options herself. It was far easier for her to get back to the dorms with clothes and if they were destroyed that made that tough. Shredded she at least could do something to preserve her modesty a little but dissolved she couldn't do a damn thing. Still she had a confused look on her features as she thought, not knowing how Karayah was going to proceed.

In a way though not knowing was just as exciting and if she were paying attention to those machines her heart rate accelerated a bit. The touch may have been gone but the nodes were still in place generating a pleasant warmth.

Not wishing to use a life line so early she had offered no suggestions though looked into those eyes as her face got closer, her image reflected therein. She hadn't even asked about the tools figuring that she would learn about them soon enough.

“Uh ...”
She was wearing a bra though there was no question that she was excited as those nipples poked solidly against it. She could feel those tentacles at work and the one rubbing against her covered sex actually felt good. Maybe it was the nodes, maybe it was the situation. When last she had been restrained it had been horrifying and painful to the point that she had even wished to die but she desired death in a different way this time.

“P-Punish?” She spilled out when the one at her lips swept aside enough to allow for her to speak. It felt strangely organic. She could tell that it was cybernetic too though there had been no metallic taste left on her lips. She used her tongue to lick over it without braking eye contact with Karayah.

“D-Does it count if I can't speak?” And if for added emphasis she licked the end of that tentacle again as she looked toward the alien.

Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:16 pm

“Oh? Is that what you meant? Well, I did say be clear, didn't I? Well, you're still free to tell me what they are and have two... if of course you're willing to drop the two orgasms limit I mistakenly added, if not, you can still say no to... one thing.”

Karayah would say in a very matter-of-fact tone, as if teasing the woman's current mental state. Still she wouldn't stop the attention she was giving Bria's breasts as she'd knead the flesh through her garments, still quite able to feel her nipples poking through.
The tentacle at her mouth twitched slightly as it was licked and Karayah took on a look of curiousity at the act. These things were connected directly to her nervous system, she could feel what they felt at some level and the lick was quite unusual a feeling. Rather pleasant really, though chances were it would have been more pleasant if she wasn't a Zeta. The tentacle itself however tasted surprisingly pleasant, akin to some sort of fresh herb that one just couldn't place, perhaps distantly related to chamomile.

“Oh, yes indeed punish. Nothing too harsh of course... some species quite enjoy a strike or two while they're pleasured actually, fires off just the right amount of warmth to flow to the spot... not certain if humans do though. Perhaps I'll think of more than a strike.”

she offered before tackling her other question.

“No, if you can't speak, you'll be forgiven as long as you continue to respond a little... a nod or a shake of the head perhaps? I'll try not to obstruct your mouth though, if you do yourself, I'll just take it as you actually enjoying this in mind and body, might make me keep you longer than I should. Do you think people would notice if you were gone for a few days? A week prehaps?”

she gave a bit of a giggle, she didn't plan to change her mind though, she wasn't sure if she'd get in trouble for absconding with a student for longer than an evening or not and she wasn't about to take that risk.
The tentacles at her sides moved behind her and took hold of her bottom and began to massage her cheeks as the one between her legs pressed against her all the harder, placing itself firmly between her nethers forcing the cloth of her panties the slightest bit inward

“I do wonder how this might feel had we not evolved beyond the need for sexual reproduction as we did. Do me a small favor, please describe how it feels for me to be stroking your...pussy as you call it. And how about...”

the tentacle between her leg shifted slightly so it could firmly press against her clit.

“toying with this little bump at it's apex?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:11 pm

“No limit so two,” she clarified. That might come back on her later but for now it seemed more practical to have the extra save if she needed it. She did not imagine though that she would be here longer than the night, which was still a long time as it was only afternoon now but other students might interfere by coming along and she was tagged now so she could easily be found.

Though it dawned on her that there was no one around now and this wasn't exactly the most popular beach front. They were on an island and there were far more spots just as nice and closer to the dorms than this one. She had only found the area because she had been chased into it by the Zeta in the first place but only time would tell.

Her face reddened at that sensual touch against her breasts. They were averaged size bestowing her with a handful and Bria felt the pleasurable sensations sweep through her even now.

She had never been struck during a sexual escapade but that starkly differed from the torture of those tentacles. Playful spanking, hot wax liberally applied, it all could be pleasant. Definitely no worse then the tentacles and she lived through that ordeal, how she could not say.

But Bria felt a bit of relief at the answer. Even if it were stronger she dictated matters as long as she kept conversation going. Simply enough, right?

There was something in that lick though, a pause. She had no idea how they worked and had assumed they were simple attachments that provided no more pleasure than a strapon would to a human.

She reflected on the question. So she did not have the worry about speech. “A week, yes. A few days, probably. One, maybe. It all depends if Ginger comes around,” or the other Tramps though the others may not notice straight away or have any reason to look into things for a few days at least. It was different with Ginger though since they had only recently gotten together though Ginger knew how it was here so a brief absence might not be too alarming. Bria really didn't know.

“OHH! Of c-course … but I-I'll need my hands to do it, at least one of them,”
the cloth and tentacles moved against her, her back side played with as much as her front with the nodes continuing to jolt pleasure through her she already knew it was going to be a long night, though not one that looked as if she should dread it either.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:25 am

“Alright, we go until I become bored, you fall unconscious, or the sun rises. Whichever comes first.”

She'd say with a rather pleased look on her face, she had her wish at least, as she'd planned. She'd pay careful attention to Bria's face as she blushed from the attention the alien gave her chest. Those hands moving to pay more direct attention to the bumps of her nipples through the cloth, taking them and gently pinching them between gray fingers.

“hmm, red... hemoglobin... suppose you have red blood then?”

she'd comment, though not expecting an answer to that, she sometimes just spoke to herself; something many intellectuals did, even among humans. When she spoke of being missed and then a name however Karayah's slit of a mouth became a toothy grin.

“Oh? So you have a friend here then? Perhaps I'll meet her some time... is this Ginger as unique a specimen as yourself?”

she'd ask with genuine curiosity in the matter as the tentacles continued to grind and stroke her body slowly increasing their vigor as she said she'd need her hands for something and she shrugged faintly offering some of the clicks and whistles her species used for language and bria would find her hands and feet free, held aloft by the tentacles though gravity was forcing the one between her legs as tightly against her as could be.

“Don't bother running, the force field around us is in full effect now. No one leaves and no one enters without my say so, though you're free to test that. Make yourself as comfortable as you can, I see no reason to make this uncomfortable since you're such a willing participant.”

The tentacles would lower until her feet would touch the ground giving her a much needed sense of grounding.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:26 am

“Sounds g-good,” felt good too by the feel of that touch as her breathing elevated. She nodded in answer to the question that she voiced.

“Y-Yes … ohhh … it's red.”

She had done it, that slip up. She did not wish to direct attention to Ginger but it was out there and there was no way of ignoring that. Yet she tried to make things out in a truthful, yet uninteresting way. She shook her head.

“I don't think so … not as far as being Narcoleptic or anything. She's normal … well … umm …”
she had to look away unable to hide her interest in Ginger so she figured that Karayah had to be on to her, otherwise why the attachment or even mention Ginger in the first place? Granted she had not thought things through all too well though who could fault her from not thinking too clearly with all those impulses she was receiving?

She had not thought about running. The time for running was when you at least had some leeway. Some space but she was too close and those tentacles would probably snare her before she got far anyway. Worse, was that all that was likely to be accomplished was angering Karayah into dishing out some form of punishment.

“OHHH! W-Wouldn't dream of it,” the tentacle pressed against her more firmly and she was lowered down standing there with the seat at her back. Freed, a hand lifted up her skirt giving a niece view of that tentacle and her soaked panties while the other moved toward the top of those panties trying to avoid the tentacle while slipping it down them.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:51 am

Karayah quirked a brow as Bria spoke of this Ginger person and she could only grin at what she didn't say.

“Ah, I see, normal...completely uninteresting then? I somehow doubt that, but I suppose I do need a perfectly normal, perfectly healthy individual to act as a control for the more interesting earthlings... I'll have to submit her to the most tests at that.”

She simply chuckled to herself as she watched Bria now lifting up her skirt showing off the nearly dripping panties she was wearing. She could only nod a little as that hand tried to sneak around the tentacle, which she simply willed to move enough to give the girl access to herself.

“Good, smart girl, I might have been mad if you'd taken off that garment.”

she'd have grown more angry at that than she would have at the girl trying to run, though she wouldn't say that as the tentacles continued their molestation of Bria's form through her clothes.

“Do you have friends other than this Ginger girl? If I like your answer, I may reward you.”

she offered simply as she'd release the human's breasts and let her tentacles take over kneading the supple flesh as one of the four fingered hands trailed upwards from breasts to the girl's face. She observed the human's reaction for a moment or two before offering a toothy grin, those teeth of hers sparkled in the moonlight as though they were made of some precious gem though beyond the color and shine they appeared remarkably human. The alien woman leaned down and forward and gently nibbled on the side of her neck, she'd seen it please other species and found herself curious if it was common with humans as well.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:23 pm

She wasn't buying it at all and as Ginger was spoken about as a control her heart rate quickened and eyes widened. She had made a stupid error, a miscalculation and her attempts at down playing that had not gone over too well but she could not worry about that now. The future had not happened yet and was subject to change so living beyond the present wasn't something she often did. True she did plan to the future and even worked around hoped for future events but often did not consider it too much.

The tentacles continued their assault as her fingers pressed together rubbing against her swollen clit. More pleasure shot through her from such contact as well as the attached electrodes and tentacles. It was just easier than removing the garment completely and it was lucky that she hadn't discarded it.

All this pleasure was having an effect on her, elevated heart rate and respiration for one though nothing in the abnormal range. A question was asked of her and she thought for a quick moment before answering. She had known the penalty for not answering after all though if she answered she could be endangering others too.

She had to be selective … those that might not mind encounters too often, those that were snared up or attacked with her in the passed that didn't seem to be in any worse shape. Then again omitting something was as good as a lie so she was as honest as she could be.

“Lily and some girls it the AH T-Tramps … it's a club … I'm not s-super close w-with all of them though but I know several of them … Yukari … Astrid … AHHH!”
She could feel the build up of that pleasure. Ginger had been one too though mentioning her again was a bit redundant she felt.

Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2