View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Debt(for Ania) 

Post Debt(for Ania)
Rosalie had just been knocked into the water by a wave, and was now swimming as fast and hard as she could trying to reach shore. She must've been caught in a riptide as she was making no progress at all and was quickly running out of energy. Slipping beneath the water and too tired to reach the surface, she reaches out right before she's forced to suck in air...

Air? Wasn't she underwater? Rosalie immediately wakes up breathing heavily and sitting up. It was just a dream. But then she thought back further. No it wasn't just a dream. She really did almost drown. She was simply reliving it in her nightmare. As she calms down, Rosalie realizes she's in a bed completely naked and in unfamiliar surroundings. This definitely wasn't her room. It didn't even look like she was in the school. What was this place? And who pulled her out of the water?

Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Post Re: Debt(for Ania)
Surely the girl had plenty of reasons to be confused. A comfortable king sized bed beneath her, warmth inducing sheets wrapped all around her, one would almost think none of her nightmare ever happened, but the room itself was nothing like her own. The walls may have painted in a somewhat cold yet soothing white, but they were clearly metallic in nature. In terms of decoration the room had been fairly plain yet all the furniture had been arranged in such a way as to make the place feel a whole lot smaller than it actually was in order to make up for it.

Surprisingly enough, Rosalie had been completely dry from head to toe and while her own clothes could not be seen, there was something else for her to wear nearby. Some clothing had been laid out for her on what appeared to be some sort of nightstand beside the bed, a shirt, shorts and panties that might be a tad too large as though the wearer had quite considerable measurements. Next to the nightstand there was a window, currently showing the dimly lit premises until it dawned on Rosalie that they were underwater when a small swarm of fish swam by, the light of the sun reflecting off their scales.

There was no sign of her alleged savior quite yet, but it was obvious that they cared enough to see her dressed after waking from slumber. More might have been hidden away in the nearby wardrobe, but this small selection had been laid out specifically for the former Sleeping Beauty. However, on the far side of the room Rosalie could see a door leading outside, to what exactly one could not say, but presumably to more of what her generous host called home.

In the corridor outside, Rosalie could hear a few noises and footsteps. She was not alone. Whoever or whatever plucked her from the open sea must have brought her here and now wandered around just outside her bedroom. She could probably take the time to look around further or confront the certain someone who practically saved her from drowning.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:07 pm

Rosalie sits in the bed for a moment or two taking in her surroundings before getting up and looking at the clothes left for her. Whoever brought her here would surely be returning, and she didn't want to still be naked. She finds the panties are too loose around her waist. Normally she wouldn't go without any, but this pair was simply too large. Perhaps that's what the person who saved her had in mind. The other clothes fit her well enough though. She soon notices the small window nearby, at first thinking it was just a little aquarium. "Oh, that's neat. Huh? Wait..." Rosalie soon notices the sunlight filtering through and realizes she's actually underwater. What kind of place on the island was built submerged underwater? She turns to the door as she heard footsteps just outside the room.

Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Soon these recurring footsteps came nearer, approaching the door, then heading away from it, either due to the person doing business outside or just stricken with uncertainty as to what was to happen with the human guest next. It took a short while for the unseen individual to finally approach one last time before the door swished open, moving from one side to the other until it had vanished within the wall. The only switch being next to the door, lacking a handle of all things might have given away the nature of her residence, but the woman who offered herself to those stunning green eyes had been an all too familiar sight.

It was none other than Ania standing in the doorway, dressed in actual clothing for once rather than the single cloak with which the tentacle arm endowed creature used to hunt across the campus. She donned a relatively short skirt which left some room for her male endowment, no doubt, and those huge knockers had been concealed beneath a somewhat snug blouse, enhancing the charms of her form even further. No wonder Rosalie couldn’t fit into those clothes, their bodies were miles apart in terms of measurements and each bodily charm they held.

“Good, you’re awake. Nice to see at least some of my clothes fit.” She noted with a certain calmness to her while glancing toward the neglected panties before looking back at the girl, none of the teasing or lust involved thus far, both of which tended to make common appearances in their encounters. Ania never actually stepped into the room, however, leaving Rosalie some space to get used to the situation at hand rather than unintentionally escalating it.

“How are you feeling? Are you hungry, thirsty perhaps? You might have swallowed some salt water back there, I'm afraid.” Surely it was going to be difficult to accept Ania actually cared a little bit about her well-being, for the huntress might very well be toying with her then and there, but there was a shred of earnest concern to her sensuality stricken voice nonetheless, even if Rosalie had hoped to flat out ignore it.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Rosalie's natural reaction to seeing Ania was to step away. But this time it didn't seem like the alien intended to go for her in the usual manner. Ania merely seemed to be playing the part of a good hostess to a guest. Though Rosalie remained cautious, she held back any hostility. "So, this is your ship...the one you had hoped I would join you along with Daphnee a while back. I'm guessing you're the one who saved me from drowning?" The question was unnecessary. Rosalie knew full well it was Ania. Why else would she be on her ship? Still, for some reason, she wanted to hear Ania's answer.

Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Nothing indicated Ania was going to approach all of a sudden although the odds were clearly stacked against the student from the very beginning. She could subdue Rosalie without breaking a sweat, let alone draw upon more than one of her eight prehensile appendages, but preferred not to at the time and remained standing in the doorway, nodding at the first question that was posed to her. “You’re correct. And yes, I’m also the one who saved you.”

She leaned against the door, tentacles crossed, while her own tail swayed idly from side to side. “I thought you hated the deep water since you refused to come along the first time, so I was curious as to what you were actually doing. I saw you get knocked into the water by a wave and figured you would manage on your own without me ruining your day.” She had seen everything and the final sentence was proof that Ania wasn’t just making stuff up along the way to be seen in a better light.

“Seeing you struggle was more than enough reason for me to help you. By the time I reached out for you, you were already under the surface and stopped breathing. You’re very fortunate that I tend to be out on a swim during the day and not all the way out there, doing what I normally do.” Ania gestured toward the general direction of where the coast must be located if they were above the surface and not entirely submerged in water.

“I’ve kept you breathing while you were unconscious until we got here, then extracted the water from your lungs. Your clothes have been washed and strung up to dry. We can put them in a plastic bag when you feel you have the strength to leave so they don't end up soaked in salt water again.” It was quite possible Ania just didn’t know anything about CPR, but since the azure female kept her alive nonetheless, such details hardly made much of a difference.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Rosalie wasn't sure how to respond, or even she felt about all this. Naturally she was grateful to be alive, but knowing who her savior was left her feeling conflicted. It didn't sound like Ania saved her just to get something in return, but even if Ania offered to send her back off to the island again right away, she didn't feel it was right. 'Fuck....I can't just up and leave.' She thought to herself. But how was supposed to go about tell Ania this. She didn't want to sound like a bitch, but she also wasn't to make it sound like she was now a devoted slave. "I...I'm not sure...how I can thank you..." It was all Rosalie could come up with. It sounded about right. Her tone was more humble, but she didn't make it sound like she was surrendering herself completely.

Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:59 pm

Something in exchange for her life wasn’t exactly expected, but Ania was accustomed to the fact the emerald topped athlete wasn’t going to go too far in what could be given in return. She knew her pride and their previous encounters would get in the way of things although plenty of creatures may have taken offense at her reaction. Still, if it meant the young woman wasn’t panicking right then and there, Ania had to have done something right.

“You owe me then.” Somehow it sounded more like a demand rather than an offer, but since the girl likely wasn’t going to provide anything the herm truly wanted, it seemed to be a rather fair exchange for having saved Rosalie from drowning. She pointed at her with a tentacle, beckoning her to come closer. “The least you could do for now is stepping out of that corner. I won’t bite, not until nightfall anyway. You should leave before then.”

Sunlight was the bane of her existence unless the water cooled her body. So the huntress got her fill throughout the dead of night and returned to the sea before dawn considering how tropical the days on Shokushu could become and Ania didn’t quite appear to be made for such a hot climate. In secret Ania had been working on a form of disguise to alleviate the need to hide from direct sunlight for extended periods of time, but thus far taking the journey across the whole island just to partake in the many drop dead gorgeous women of the school had been a simpler ordeal than suffering.

“You can have lunch with me if you’d like to eat something.” She left it up to her guest to decide before turning around and leaving the room. If Rosalie followed her back outside, the interior of the ship matched a more metallic look, but that was mostly for the hallway connecting everything it seemed.

The kitchen itself looked just like any ordinary assortment of appliances the human female would know from home. On the kitchen table she’d find Ania who prepared the food with her eight tentacle limbs and an iPod which had been left on the kitchen table. It was Daphnee’s, wasn’t it? She could have sworn it looked exactly the same and not a great deal of students were allowed to have them in the first place, but Prefects did indeed have certain privileges over fellow members of the student body.

Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 pm

Rosalie nods and slowly walks closer to Ania, still half expecting to be grabbed suddenly in the back of her mind. But it didn't happen. She wasn't sure how long she had been unconscious, but apparently it was long enough that she was quite hungry. As she follows Ania down the hall, she glances around at her surroundings trying to get an idea where everything was. Though curious to see the whole ship, Rosalie stayed with Ania not wanting to get lost or end up some place she wasn't supposed to be.

As Ania starts preparing lunch, Rosalie has a seat at the table. "Ania...about Vanessa...I don't know what she told you before, but I didn't send her to attack you. I was trying to warn her to stay away..."

Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:15 pm

Selecting proper ingredients came easy to the many armed amazon whose mind had been fixated on cooking a meal rather than pouncing Rosalie straight away and having a thorough joy ride with the lovely athlete, surely a state of mind Rosalie appreciated. She bent over and flexed on occasion to suit her needs for the next spice or component of the meal, occasionally flashing the pitch black fabric of her underwear to the girl, but more often than not her short skirt covered the huntress up nicely.

Alien cuisine didn’t appear to be on the menu today for the pleasant smell wafting through the air had been rather familiar. However, after a brief pause on her part, Ania decided to respond to what was being relayed to her. “She wanted to kill me that day and we never even met before. She told me just that. It was easy to figure out who must’ve spoken to her about where to find me since Daphnee wasn’t going to do that. At least I didn't believe it. Whatever you said, it must’ve had quite the effect on her, but I won't hurt you for what's done.”

She didn’t bear the emerald topped student any ill will due to the genuine nature of her confession. She rarely hurt any of the girls in the first place and if there truly was no transaction between the two, sending Vanessa to slay her in exchange for some favors or otherwise, then Ania wasn’t going to dwell on it. Simple as that may be, Ania had been more concerned with knowing Rosalie on the safe side than actually punishing her for it if that was nothing but a lie. She had plans, like any creature prowling the campus grounds, and thus far their relationship seemed to have improved by a fair margin.

“Either you’ve told her more than you’re willing to admit, or Vanessa feels far more affection for you than you want to admit to yourself. I’m not sure how you cannot see it, but that’s just my take on the matter so I’m open to being proven wrong.” She glanced over her shoulder for a moment before turning back to preparations. “I doubt you actually want me to talk about that.”

It took a short while to get everything ready, but before long Ania brought two plates to the table while leaving the rest of the meal for some other time, presenting Rosalie with the fruits of her labor. “Voila! Some quiche for me .. and some for you.” She spoke while setting each plate down, then proceeded to give Rosalie some cutlery before taking a seat of her own on the opposite side of the table. “Daphnee made it for me some time back. I figured looking up a recipe in order to serve it to potential guests would be preferable to serving some native dish of my own.”

Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:10 pm

"She seems to see me like a princess she needs to protect like a real knight. I had told her she didn't need to do that and it probably wouldn't help much, but she takes her role pretty seriously. I honestly wouldn't have had a problem going out with her, but I noticed her spending a lot of time with Stephanie, so I thought she had already found someone. But the real issue is she says she's not ready to commit to anyone just yet. I really don't know if I can either. I doubt my family would approve of me taking another woman as my spouse." Rosalie's future seemed decided for the most part, which left her with few personal choices in her life. "Sometimes I wonder if I would've been better off never becoming interested in other women..."

"Oh, I didn't know Daphnee could cook. Actually, I haven't had much interaction with her outside her duties as a prefect. She actually ended up having to punish me once because I got in a little fight with another student. And I don't mean we were just having an argument, it got physical." Rosalie explained before taking a bite of the quiche.

Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Somehow it all seemed pointless to think that going home meant finding a man to marry when one knew the truth, but it was quite pitiful to think that because of such false assumptions the girl would throw her personal shot at luck and happiness away. There was much to be done in the way of answering questions Rosalie didn’t even know existed in the mind of other students, but affected her own future in much the same way as the women who came up with them in the first place. She couldn’t say it outright, however, not that the emerald haired beauty of a woman deserved to know after continuously blocking Ania this way and that, but perhaps in time Rosalie would understand that there was more to it than she thought.

“Too much commitment isn’t really a bad thing, you know. You might wanna give it a shot.” She could do little more than nudge the more attentive part of her mind although her gaze did linger on her for several long moments before Ania pressed on. “You never know what other choices life might give you and Vanessa seems to be quite the gem. I’d certainly choose her if I was limited to a mere few years to spend on campus.”

She smiled mildly at that though the greater amusement Ania got from Rosalie relaying the story about getting physically involved with another student. “Oh, I’m sure you had your reasons. I wouldn’t expect anything less from you, to be honest.”

Ania, too, picked up her own fork and knife before cutting the quiche into a few more easily consumable pieces, then proceeded to eat one while Rosalie sampled the same meal. It tasted neither breathtakingly good nor terribly bad, but mediocre at best. Her own taste buds probably differed from those of humans, but even Ania realized the taste was a bit off from what she remembered when Daphnee made it. “What do you think? Is it good? So-so? Terrible? I haven’t had the chance to make it for anyone yet.”

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:52 pm

"As I said, it's more Vanessa that's having trouble showing commitment. I just do not know what I would do upon arriving home. It's very unlikely my family will accept me taking another woman as my spouse, and I couldn't live with myself if I just blatantly went against their wishes and did so anyway. I would likely lose my inheritance and then there would be no one left to manage my family's estate and business. Perhaps once I take my place I can start making changes so that our rules are not so strict for future generations." Rosalie explained.

"Well, I don't want to get too into it, but someone said something I simply couldn't forgive. The other girls who were around at the time were surprised. They'd never seen me get so angry before."

"It just tastes like there's something missing. The last time I had quiche was when my grandmother made some, and she always had a way of adding to the recipe of whatever she baked to make it even better than usual, so it's probably not a fair comparison. If I could just recall what it was she added to quiche..." This was hard to remember. It had been such a long time since Rosalie thought about this.

Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:09 am

“If your inheritance really means that much to you, I won’t bother you about it any further.” Quite frankly, Ania was merely trying to get somewhat of a rise out of Rosalie. She didn’t look the type to care that much for the wealth it offered, but rather uphold her position in the family as it was her responsibility to do just that as an only child, a woman no less who had to manage the family’s business in the coming future. Some part of her hoped to spark interest as to why Ania suggested not thinking too much into the whole matter anymore, but it all came down to how much of the hidden message her guest picked up on.

Vanessa happened to be quite the fiery young woman in the bedroom with plenty of loyalty to boot, but then again Ania probably had different standards compared to the human race. She looked to the quiche once more, took another bite before setting her utensils down, leaving the meal unfinished for now while the taste lingered on her tongue. “I could’ve just gotten some of it wrong, I’m not sure.”

“It doesn’t really matter that much. I can probably look it up when I get around to checking out the library. If you don’t feel like eating much more, I can always put the rest away for me to eat later. It’s not much of a problem.” She didn’t really need to eat as much as humans anyway and merely shared a meal out of common courtesy, really. She wanted her to feel comfortable now that there was a more pleasant foundation to build on, not that Ania thought Rosalie viewed her as a better individual from now on after just that one incident. Saving her life was a fairly powerful action nonetheless.

“So, Rosalie.” She began to sit up straight in her chair. “What were you doing out at sea in the first place? Any reason you went deep enough to risk getting caught by a wave?” Such thinking begged another question entirely, one the huntress wasn’t too afraid to ask given what had happened out there. “Can you even swim?”

She got caught panicking at the prospect of stepping into the deep water before and Ania had to ponder on why that was the case with Rosalie, whether the girl could actually swim or just flat out freaked out to the point where being pushed into it triggered some sort of panic attack. Sure, the currents were strong and unpredictable at times, meaning Rosalie might’ve gotten unlucky today, but the ocean was practically motionless when they first talked about getting her into the submerged vessel.

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:25 am

"I can swim, but that wasn't what I was doing. My flips flops were too close to the water and got swept out. When I waded out to grab them, a wave knocked me over and I started getting pulled out. I've heard how strong riptides can be, but I never thought I'd get caught in one." Rosalie pauses for a moment recalling the event, but quickly pushes it to the back of her mind again. Just thinking about it filled her with dread at what could have happened, all for a pair of flip flops.

As Rosalie ate, she couldn't help but wonder how long before Ania wished to take her again. But would she expect more out of it this time? She wasn't really in a position to say no whatever Ania proposed.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next